No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henryking
henryking
357 Followers

I didn't keep up the pattern, and instead sat back. Mom wiggled her ass and let out a strangled sounding groan, then glanced back over her shoulder at me.

"You're stopping?" she asked. Although the look on her face suggested that what she meant was: "If you stop I will literally murder you."

"I'm just taking a break," I said. "It's a bit warm." I flapped the bottom of my t-shirt theatrically. It was true that I'd built up a bit of a sweat from massaging mom for the best part of an hour, but mostly I was just teasing her.

"Take your clothes off," said mom matter of factly. "I mean," she added, "you can take your top off if you're too hot. I won't be able to see."

"Thanks, mom" I said, before peeling my t-shirt off and tossing it aside.

"And your shorts too, if you're uncomfortable," said mom. "I won't peek."

"Well if you're sure," I said, and quickly pulled them off too, leaving me as naked as mom. Her promise not to peek was somewhat undermined by the way she was staring shamelessly at my erect cock, biting her lip. I pretended not to notice.

"Right," I said. "Where was I?"

"Oh god yes," said mom in a rush, before putting her head back down and spreading her legs slightly more. I'm no expert on body language, but I felt like she wanted something. I moved back up to where I'd been before stopping, between her thighs.

And then I wrapped my fingers around her right thigh, and resumed my massage. Mom let out a long moan as my fingers skimmed her pussy hair again, then a disappointed groan as I moved my hand down her leg slightly and continued.

"What're you doing?" she asked, sounding dangerously close to petulant.

"Massaging your leg," I responded, as I massaged her leg. "I've done the left one, now I'm doing the right one. I assume you used them both."

"Smart ass," muttered mom.

I grinned and kept up what I was doing, working my way down mom's right leg just as slowly as I'd worked up her left one. Mom's fidgeting didn't grow any less intense, if anything she became more restless beneath me. As I finally reached her right foot she was almost panting and a dark patch was growing on the bed beneath her pussy from her leaking juices. As I reached her toes she started to tense up, no doubt expecting this to be the end of the leg massage and the part where I touched her somewhere more important.

It was not the end of the leg massage. Once I'd finished with her right leg I knelt down between mom's outstretched feet. Mom murmured something too quiet to hear, though the note of desperation in her voice was still audible. I placed a hand on each of her calves and started to slowly work my way back up again. I wasn't quite so leisurely in my pace this time. An hour of running my hands over mom's naked body combined with her increasingly erotic sound effects and the sight of her dripping wet pussy had my own cock rock hard and crying out for attention.

I shuffled forwards on my knees up betweeen mom's legs as my fingers gave her muscles one last going over. Once my knees drew level with hers, I stopped shuffling forwards and leant forward slightly, pressing my palms into the backs of mom's legs and rubbing my thumbs up her inner thighs. Mom's stream of little noises became ever more wanton as my hands inched closer to the tops of her legs, until finally they arrived. I gripped her legs at the point where they started giving way to her ass, and slowly ran the tips of my thumb up along the skin either side of her pussy.

"Ohh god, yes, there," said mom.

"Here?" I asked, running my thumbs back down, never quite touching her pussy. Mom trembled and wiggled her ass, trying to get my thumbs to make contact with her more sensitive spots, but I held firm and her efforts were in vain.

I repeated the motion a few more times, until I could feel the frustration emanating from mom just as plainly as I could feel the heat from her pussy. I decided to put mom out of her misery and, without warning, slid two of my fingers all the way inside her.

The effect was electric. Mom let out a cry and started thrusting her hips backwards against my fingers, fucking herself with all the traction she could muster in her position. I grabbed her ass with my free hand, using it for support while I fucked mom for all I was worth with my digits. My fingers were a wet blur as they slid in and out of mom. Apparently they hadn't come a moment too soon as within seconds of penetrating her, mom cried out "I'm cumming!" and her hips went from thrusting back against my fingers to spasming uncontrollably.

I didn't slow my digital assault on mom's pussy, and clearly she didn't want me to as even as her orgasm rippled through her she sent reinforcements. Shifting on the bed slightly, she shoved one of her hands down between her legs and started strumming her clit feverishly. "Cumming" she said again, stretching the word out in a long strangled voice. Whether she was announcing a second orgasm or just still enjoying the first one I couldn't tell. I don't think it really mattered.

"Oh god, I'm cumming," she said one last time, raising her hips up and shoving them back to bury my fingers in her up to the knuckle. With one final tremble she stopped playing with her clit and then collapsed back down onto the bed. I took the hint and drew my fingers out of her pussy, a copious volume of her juices coming out with them.

As mom slowly got her breath back I reached for the bottle of lube.

Despite all its uses the bottle was still over half full, so I used it to coat my dick liberally before popping the lid back on and tossing the bottle aside. Mom was still oblivious so I scooted forward until my cock was lined up with her pussy lips.

I put my hands on mom's waist, pushing her down into the bed and using her for support as I lowered my cock to her pussy. Mom finally seemed to rouse somewhat and started to glance back.

"Ohh fuck," we both whispered as I ever so carefully let the head of my cock slide between the folds of her pussy lips and enter her. And then I stopped.

"Is that your cock?" mom asked. I wasn't sure whether she thought it might be someone else's cock or whether she thought it was my fingers again. Both were evidently not true.

"It is," I responded.

"Are you close?" she asked, sounding horny and hopeful in equal measure.

"Not yet," I said, though truth be told I didn't know how much longer I was going to last.

"You know we can't fuck until you say you're close," she said. My cock twitched at her words. It was the first time either of us had called what we were doing fucking rather than 'a few thrusts to help me cum'.

"I know," I said. "It's just the tip."

"Just the tip is okay," said mom, lowering her head back onto her arms.

Taking that as permission to continue I started to rock my hips. I had to go slowly to stop myself penetrating mom with more than just the head of my cock. It was slow, delicious torture. Mom thought so too apparently as after a few minutes she returned her fingers to her clit and started to rub it, lazily at first but with ever more gusto.

As mom's arousal increased, so did her hip movements. They wiggled and gyrated beneath me, making it ever more difficult to slip just the tip of my cock inside her. I moved my hands from her waist and put one on her ass and one on her upper back, leaning forward slightly in the process in an effort to keep mom pinned to the bed and hold her still. It didn't go exactly as planned, as mom seemed to get more excited by my pinning her down and her hips started to gyrate even more.

"Careful," she gasped after a moment. I was too intent on my ever increasing arousal to wonder what she was warning me about. "If you lose balance," she went on between gasps and moans, "you might end up impaling me on that cock of yours."

"I'll be careful," I grunted out, exasperated at mom's lack of faith in me.

Mom's only reply was a little growl and then her hips hit new heights of movement. I pulled back automatically, lest her movements accidentally pull me too deep inside her, and the tip of my cock fell with a wet noise from mom's pussy. She responded immediately, reaching up with the hand that had been toying with her clit and grabbing my cock, she then yanked it back towards the opening to her pussy. She slammed her hips back against me as she did so, drawing out a groan from me as my sensitive cock head rammed inside of mom. Her hand was still wrapped around the rest of my lube-coated cock, and without missing a beat she started sliding her hand back and forth over it, the lube reducing friction to an afterthought.

"Oh god, mom," I groaned as my orgasm finally approached. I put my hands back on mom's waist and held her as she jacked me off with the tip of my cock inside her. "You're gonna make me cum," I said.

"You're close?" she asked again, only seeming to speed up her hand as she asked.

"Close!" I managed to say, that being about as coherent as I could manage.

Without warning, mom took her hand away from my cock and slammed her hips back, engulfing the whole length of my cock inside her. We both let out loud moans but only paused for a moment. Like a man possessed I started hammering my hips forward. With each thrust came a noisy slap of skin on skin, a beautiful ripple across mom's ass, and an ever decreasing countdown to my long overdue orgasm.

"Mom!" I managed to say after just a few moments. I was going to say more but that was when my orgasm hit. I bent over as the pleasure struck me, almost too intense. My powerful thrusts became sporadic trembles as waves of pleasure swept through my cock and waves of cum spurted into mom's pussy. I was vaguely aware of mom's fingers being back on her clit, of her mewling through her own little orgasm, and then I shakily lowered myself down and laid on top of her, gasping for air.

We both just lay there for a few minutes, getting our breath back. When I felt like I could move again I pushed myself back onto my knees, my soaking cock slipping from mom in the process.

"Good massage," said mom, still sounding out of breath. "Would recommend," she added, giving a thumbs up.

"Any time," I said back, meaning it.

"So," said mom after another minute of gasping. "You mentioned coffee and breakfast?"

I rolled my eyes and off the bed, clumsily, like a bad writer using syllepses. "Coming right up," I said, and grabbed my clothes before heading back down to the kitchen.

---

Having fed and hydrated my mother I took a much needed shower to scrape off the residues of massage oil, sweat, lube and cum that coated various parts of me. By the time I felt clean and had thrown on a new t-shirt and some shorts it was lunch time. I crafted a sandwich using various items from the fridge then sat at the kitchen table to eat it, and to think about what to do with the rest of my day.

Having mostly packed the previous night and sorted out all the paperwork and administrative stuff in the previous weeks, I didn't have any college-related preparation to get on with. All my school friends that I had much interest in seeing had already left town. I decided to ask mom if she wanted to hang out today, I figured she'd be delighted by the prospect.

---

"Hey, mom, fancy hanging out with your dear old son this afternoon?" I asked when mom appeared in the kitchen a few minutes later.

"No," she said, smiling sweetly at me.

"Oh," I said, a little put out. "Thanks."

Mom came over and ruffled my hair. "I'm heading to the shops for a bit. Nothing you'd be interested in, I dare say," she explained. "You can amuse yourself for a few hours, right?"

I shrugged then nodded, back to square one with my day's plans. "Sure mom," I said, "I'll think of something." To be honest I was glad mom was heading out. Not because I was sick of her company: I wasn't. But mom's self-consciousness about her looks had made her painfully shy around people she didn't know. Sometimes she seemed to live an almost hermit-like lifestyle. Aside from her weekly visits to the supermarket to buy groceries, she hardly ever went out by herself. "Have fun!" I said, then added "Be good."

"I'll do my best," said mom and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek before she headed off. I heard the front door open then shut a moment later, followed by the sound of mom's car driving off. I was left by myself in the silent house.

"Ahh, boredom, my ancient enemy," I muttered to myself. "So we meet again."

---

In the end boredom was vanquished in the same way that people have been vanquishing it since time immemorial: I tried to do some housework then realized that literally anything would be fun compared to that. The alternative to cleaning that I opted for was sitting down in the living room with a few of my favorite but not-recently-watched DVDs and having a lazy Sunday film marathon.

I was just starting on the third film when the front door clicked open and I heard mom shuffle in through the front door.

"Hey mom," I said, glancing over the back of the couch to see her. She had a few nondescript bags in her hands and a pleased expression on her face. "Get everything you wanted?"

"I sure did," she said. "I see you found something to do too," she said, indicating the television.

I nodded. "I did, but this one's only just started. I can stop it if you want to do anything."

Mom shook her head. "No it's okay, hun. I'm going to take these up to my room. I'll come down in a little while, okay?"

"Sure thing, mom," I said, and returned my attention to the snowy scene on the television.

---

It was about another hour before mom came back downstairs. I didn't hear her arrive, engrossed as I was in the film. I only realized she was in the room when she spoke.

"Wha'cha watching?" she asked.

"Thing," I said, without looking over.

"Gee, real descriptive," said mom. I could almost hear her eyes roll.

"The Thing," I corrected myself. "As in John Carpenter's. It's a classic mom, we should watch it together some time. It's... oh, my god."

As I spoke I turned towards where mom was stood. Except it wasn't my mom stood there, it was a vision of erotic beauty.

I should probably remind you that my mom's usual dress code would be considered frumpy by seventeenth century Puritans. I now knew better what bodily charms lay beneath her uniform of thick, ill fitting jumpers and jeans, but our escapades hadn't stopped her wearing them. Except when I had my dick in her. She tended not to be wearing jeans at that precise moment.

While I'm explaining things unnecessarily I should also point out that when I said it wasn't my mom stood there, I was being metaphorical. This isn't the bit of the story where my hitherto unmentioned but incredibly hot nymphomaniac aunt turns up. My mom's an only child. Sorry.

Where was I?

Right. Mom. Mom was not wearing a bulky jumper. Nor was she wearing jeans. I could tell this because I could see her skin. Almost all of it, in fact, since the only two items of clothing she was wearing were a dark, faintly sheer, purple bra, and matching panties. They were both made of some lacey material, but sexy as the lingerie was, it was mom's body that really took my breath away.

I already knew that from the waist down she had a killer body, but for the first time I got a good look at her top half too. Mom had an incredible hourglass figure, the curves of her hips narrowing on the way up to her waist, then above that widening again, though at that point my eyes were more interested in her large, pale tits, being gently cupped and lifted by her bra.

"You look... amazing," I breathed, unable to tear my gaze from mom's body. As if to confirm my story my cock was, without even being touched, straining visibly inside my shorts.

Mom smiled, looking extremely pleased with herself, and even blushing a little. "Thanks, Steven," she said quietly. Then, more loudly, "Flattery will get you everywhere."

Before I had a chance to ask what she meant, mom closed the distance to the couch and straddled me, her knees on the couch either side of me and her panty-clad pussy coming down on my frustratingly restrained cock. I couldn't help myself and immediately ran my hands up her bare legs, savoring their smoothness. I didn't stop with her legs though. Having reached the top of her legs, my hands curved around mom, grabbing her ass and pulling her against my cock, earning a pleased sound from mom and a gasp from myself. But I couldn't keep my hands still when so much of mom was exposed to me. I ran my fingers up mom's back, past her bra strap and then back down again. Then up her sides, my thumbs grazing the sides of her breasts as my hands went up to mom's armpits then back down. Finally I brought my hands around to mom's front and slowly traced my way upwards, over her tummy and towards her heaving breasts.

Just as I was about to make first contact and grab a handful of mom's beautiful tits, she reached her own hands up and interlaced her fingers with mine.

"Sorry, sir," she said softly, placing my hands on the couch either side of me. "No touching; them's the rules of this establishment."

I opened my mouth to protest but mom placed a shushing finger over my mouth, then placed her hands on my shoulders. I gazed hungrily at her, clenching my fists to keep them by my side. Mom responded with a sly wink, then went to work.

I suspect mom had never given anyone a lap dance before. And I'd certainly never received one from anyone. What she lacked in experience, though, she made up for in enthusiasm. Her hips were a blur from the moment she started moving, first back and forth, then in small circles, then various combinations of the two.

She varied the pressure too, sometimes pushing down so hard on my cock that I was sure I could feel the shape of her pussy lips through our layers of clothes, and sometimes giving my cock light little kisses with her hips. My instinct was to grab her, hold her, touch her everywhere I could reach. But I stuck to her rule, my fingers digging into the couch rather than into mom.

"So good," I managed to gasp out, making mom beam with delight. She moved her head forwards, her lips making a beeline for my own. I moved my head forward, intending to meet the kiss half way, but just as our lips brushed against each other mom darted her head back. I stared at her, nothing but lust in my eyes and she stared back, biting her bottom lip to disguise an amused grin. Up until now I'd been loath to kiss mom in anything but the pitch black, her face not being one that exactly draws lips to it. But now I wanted nothing more.

I moved my head forward again, and this time rather than eluding me mom went on the offensive. She pushed her lips to mine, so hard that I was pressed back into the couch. Our tongues entwined and tangled and she moaned with pleasure into my mouth. I couldn't stand my hand's impotence any more and reached around to grab mom's ass, squeezing her as I pulled her harder against my throbbing cock.

"Oh god," mom whispered in response, and buried her head in my neck. Based on the way her hips started shuddering I surmised one of her lesser orgasms had arrived. Mine wasn't quite ready to make an appearance, so when mom looked me pointedly in the eye and asked if I was close yet I shook my head.

"Hmm," she said, staring at me for a few long seconds. Then she hopped off me and back onto her feet. "Maybe this will help," she said.

She turned and grabbed something from the coffee table then knelt down between my legs. She dipped her fingers into the waistband of my shorts and pulled them and my boxers down until I could shuffle them off my feet. While she was pulling my shorts down I yanked my t-shirt up and off, so that in a few moments I was buck naked, my cock pointing accusingly at mom and a bead of pre-cum building up at its tip.

henryking
henryking
357 Followers