No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom seemed to be momentarily distracted by the appearance of my cock. She leant forward, dipping her head so that she was coming at my cock from underneath, and then ever so slowly licked in one continuous sweep from the base of my cock all the way to the head. I exhaled shakily and had to restrain myself from grabbing mom's head and fucking her face there and then, a temptation that was doubly hard to resist since I seriously doubted that mom would mind.

Before I could get side tracked, mom knelt back on her calves and lifted her hands, revealing that the item she'd grabbed from the coffee table was our old friend the bottle of lube.

One generous portion of lube on my cock later, she rolled the bottle to one side and then used her hand to smear the goop all over my erection. Having done that she raised herself back up onto her knees again.

"Ready?" she asked. I nodded. Not that I had any idea what I was supposed to be ready for, but at this point unless mom walked in with an Ass Destroyer 3000™ strap-on around her waist, I was inclined to agree to anything she wanted to do to me.

As it turned out, what she wanted to do to me was this: she leant forward slightly so that her tits lightly bumped against my stomach. I gazed hungrily down at the heaving cleavage her bra was showcasing, almost drooling at how good it looked. Mom then reached up and pulled the center of her bra away from her chest. For a moment I thought she was going to whip off her bra, affording me my first real view of her naked tits. Instead she reached up with her other hand and grasped my cock, maneuvering it so it was pointing straight up. And then she slowly lowered her body until the head of my cock made first contact with the underside of her tits.

Mom had not held back when it came to lubricating my cock. But then nature had not held back when it came to endowing my mom with tits. And her bra didn't just look like it fitted her, it looked like it had been sculpted around her breasts by an artist of old. It gently compressed and lifted her ample tits, squeezing them into a mouthwatering display. Unfortunately it also meant that as mom pushed down against the head of my cock, my cock struggled to penetrate up into the space between her tits.

For a long moment I could feel the gaze of philosophers through the ages upon me as the unstoppable force that was my cock met the immovable objects that were my mom's bra-encased tits.

It turned out the that the unstoppable force wins, as long as it has enough lube on it. Mom pushed down more firmly and my cock finally slipped up between her tits. I let out a long groan as she lowered her body until, finally, the head of my cock peeked out from the cleavage on show before me.

Once I was buried, mom let the front of her bra snap back into place and started moving her body rhythmically up and down. My cock head vanished down into the mysterious depths before resurfacing a moment later. Soon it was leaking copious amounts of precum, adding to the lube that let it glide up and down inside mom's bra.

Mom soon got the motion down to an artform, and then started leaning forward, giving light feather kisses to my chest as she bobbed up and down. I couldn't believe how good it felt, the warmth of her chest and the wetness of the lube making the experience feel incredible, while the sight of my cock rocking up and down between her beautiful tits was erotic enough to leave my whole body trembling.

"Oh my god, mom," I gasped as my arousal started to come to a peak. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna..." I said.

Mom let out a low moan and pushed her tits together before bobbing up and down even faster. I let out a yelp, certain I was about to blow my load all over mom's new bra.

A few strokes before I did, though, mom rose up extra high on her upstroke so that my cock fell out from between her tits and pointed at her. Before I could complain she got to her feet and pushed my knees together, then she span around and sat down on my lap, her legs straddling my own.

"Not yet," she whispered, pushing herself back on my lap until her back pressed into my chest and her ass snuggled against my erection. I started to wrap my arms around her midriff, but she grabbed my right hand before I got the chance and unceremoniously crammed it down the front of her panties. "Do me," she said, a bit unnecessarily.

The inside of mom's underwear was a damp, sticky, hot mess. I ran my index finger down over her clit and across her slit until I came to the entrance to her pussy. She let out a shaky breath and raised her hips just slightly, giving me some pretty clear signals as well as room to maneuver. I curled my finger, sliding it up into mom's pussy.

Mom let out a whimpered "Oh" as my finger entered her, which turned into a low moan as I slid in a second finger. I wrapped my left arm around her stomach to hold her steady as I started to rock my hand, causing my two fingers to jerk up and down inside mom's pussy.

"Oh... god!" yelped mom, flapping her hands around at her sides like she was going to take off. She then shoved one hand down behind her and grabbed my cock with it. I was still lubed up so she had no trouble sliding her hand up and down, though her style was noticeably distracted by my fingers inside her. I started giving my hips little thrusts upwards to help her out, and mom must have decided to let me do the work. Giving up on her handjob, she instead lifted her hips slightly, then pulled the back of her panties to one side and crammed my cock up inside them so that it lay along her ass crack. She then let the panties go and put her hands on my knees, using them for support as she raised and lowered her hips.

The living room was filled with the sounds of sex and violence as mom raised and dropped her body onto my lap all while my fingers sloshed noisily inside her; mom had started to let out an ever louder series of grunts and curse words that I'd learnt to associate with the imminent arrival of one of her orgasms, and with mom's ass wrapped around my cock my own orgasm was hot on her heels; and all of this to the backdrop of Kurt Russell angrily flame-throwering a screaming alien. That last bit was from the television. You didn't accidentally skip a paragraph where Kurt Russell showed up in our living room.

"Fuck!" yelled mom, hunching forward and slowing the bounce of her hips as she became engrossed in her own pleasure. I leant forward with her, moving my free hand up from her stomach to grab one of her breasts. I kneaded it roughly and tweaked the nipple which was hard enough to find even through the material of the bra. I started giving bigger thrusts against mom too, my well lubricated cock sliding snugly between mom's ass cheeks. Just as I was thinking I should lift mom up and replace my fingers with my cock so we could cum together, mom beat me to it.

"Shitshitshit cum agh!" would probably best describe the noise that exploded from mom's mouth as her whole body shook. She leant back against me and grabbed each of my hands in one of her own, squeezing the one on her breast and cupping the one in her panties through the material. I stilled both my hands but kept trying to give little upward thrusts with my hips, desperate now for my own orgasm.

Mom, breathing hard, took my wrist and slowly lifted my hand out of her panties, then slid forward off my lap. With all the grace of a newborn foal she fell onto her knees on the floor in front of me, then dropped down onto her hands, panting.

A good son probably would have let his mom get her breath back. But then a good son probably would not have just given his mom an orgasm either. Clearly I am not a good son.

Not wasting any time I dropped down onto the floor behind mom. It was a tight squeeze between her and the couch, but there was room enough. With my cock leading the way, I yanked the back of mom's panties to one side, exposing her pussy and ass. Mom didn't even look up, she just let out a groan as I moved the head of my cock to the entrance to her pussy, grabbed her hips, then slammed forward.

I had no interest in teasing mom, no interest even in her pleasure at that point. It sounds selfish with hindsight, but then again my entire role in our arrangement was to cum inside mom. I was literally a man on a mission.

I started slamming my hips forwards, pulling mom back against me by her hips as I did so. The sheer force I was using was more than mom could hold up against, and with each thrust forward mom's hands slipped on the carpet, lowering her body to the floor. I followed, not missing a beat, and as she moved into a lower and lower position my hands slid higher and higher up her back, until, after a few moments, mom was laying prone on her front with my hands on her shoulder blades, pushing her down into the ground.

"Oh fuck, mom" I groaned as my hips went crazy. I couldn't have held back any longer even if I'd wanted to. With a noise not too dissimilar to the death cries of the Thing on the television, I came, pulling mom back by her shoulders and pushing myself forward to keep my dick as deep inside mom's pussy as possible until the waves of pleasure subsided.

My breath had gone for a wander during this, and it took me half a minute to get it back. When the post-orgasmic haze finally lifted I realised I was still in the same position as I'd cum in: pressing my prone mom down into the carpet as my slowly deflating cock retreated from her pussy.

"Oh, god," I said, aghast. "I'm sorry, mom." I sat back, releasing mom and mortified that I might have hurt her in my horniness. "Are you okay?"

"Mmm," moaned mom in a tone that positively oozed okayness. "So good," she added.

I relaxed now I knew that I hadn't gone too far with mom. "That really was," I agreed. I sat back on the floor leaning against the couch and drank in the sight of mom laying before me. Even though I'd just cum she still looked incredibly sexy, her long legs and pert ass just begging to be touched. I resisted, though, and after a minute she pushed herself up onto her hands and knees then crawled over to sit beside me. We both looked up at the television as she settled, like it was just another film night. We were treated to a solid five seconds of Antarctic scenery before the screen faded and the end credits began to roll.

"Well," said mom. "Good film. We should definitely watch it again some time."

"Oh I would absolutely like a repeat of that," I said, nodding earnestly.

Mom gave me a knowing smile then got to her feet. "I need a shower," she said, absently running her fingers across the drying streak of lube and precum on her cleavage. "Order us a pizza, will you, sweetheart?"

As if on cue my stomach gave a low grumble and I realized that it was starting to get late. "Sure thing, mom," I said, then sat there and watched as mom's ass and its attached mother left the room and headed upstairs. Giving my head a quick shake before I got sidetracked, I pulled on my shorts then dragged myself into the kitchen, found a recent flyer for the nearest pizza place, and picked up the phone.

---

Mom came into the kitchen about twenty minutes later. I'd already changed into a light jumper and some jeans. Mom had gone in the opposite direction and was wearing a white silk dressing gown that her long, smooth legs vanished into high on her thighs. It wasn't anything I'd seen before and was, I assumed, one of the day's purchases. She'd also tied her hair back in a loose pony tail, a radical departure from her usual hairstyle of whatever gravity decided.

"I like your hair, mom," I said. "It suits you."

"Um, thanks," she said, touching her hair self-consciously. "I just kind of... did it." She gestured vaguely at my clothes. "Going somewhere?"

I nodded. "The delivery guy's sick so the pizza place is doing collection only," I explained. "I figured I'd walk over and grab it. Should be ready in..." I looked at the clock. "About thirty-five minutes."

Mom nodded. The pizza place was about a mile away, not far from the end of the street we lived on, and it was a pleasant enough walk in the Summer. In the Fall, with the sun preparing to dip below the horizon it probably wouldn't be as pleasant, but the place did amazing pizzas. Also, walking there and back instead of driving made me feel less bad about ordering the Beast-sized meat feast pizza, which in all honesty would feed a family of four for a week. Mom and I usually polished it off in an evening, with a token slice each saved for the next day's lunch.

Mom seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, then glanced at the clock herself. "Give me five minutes to throw some clothes on," she said, "and I'll come too. It'll be nice to get some fresh air."

Before I could respond she turned back from where she came and jogged up the stairs. I sat down at the kitchen table, checking my phone periodically and hoping mom didn't take too long.

I needn't have worried, as after only a couple of minutes mom bounded back down the stairs. I was weirdly disappointed to see that she had reverted to her old uniform of a baggy jumper and a long skirt, though the skirt was better than the unflattering jeans she usually wore. At least picking her usual clothes had sped up the process, I told myself.

"Ready?" mom asked.

"Let's hit the road," I said, heading to the front door.

The walk down our street was quaint, though chilly at that time of day in the Fall. So mom and I kept our pace up as we chatted about my imminent college classes and my dorms and what I thought my roommate might be like. Our prodigious pace meant we hit the end of our street after only about fifteen minutes. The pizza place was only another five minutes walk from there, but our pizza wasn't likely to be ready for another fifteen minutes. We could have just gone there anyway. At worst we'd have to sit in the warm pizza shop for a bit, and at best our pizza would already be finished and we would have pizza.

Mom vetoed that plan, though, and gestured at the small park on the corner of our street. "How about we sit in there for a few?" she asked. "We can watch the sun go down rather than watch Giuseppe sweat into the tomato sauce."

Mom had a point, the pizza place had amazing food, but less amazing hygiene. "Park it is," I agreed.

The park was not a large space, more of a token bit of green on the corner where a house wouldn't fit. Low metal railings ran around its perimeter, and a line of trees lay just inside that, so once you were inside you were basically closed off from the rest of the world. The only way in was a gate in one corner of the park. A gate that no one liked for very good reason.

"Maybe someone's oiled it?" said mom hopefully as we both stood by the gate, staring at it like it was some deadly snake.

"Sure," I replied in a tone of voice that people reserved for saying things like "That is not true" and "You are clearly incorrect" and other sick burns.

As we surveilled the gate a noise made us look up. An elderly bearded man with an elderly bearded dog was approaching the gate from inside the park.

"Evenin'," said the man (not the dog).

"Evening," mom and I started to say in unison. But that was when the man pulled open the gate and the sounds of our mere human world ceased to matter.

A cacophony straight out of some Lovecraftian hell assaulted our ears. I cringed. Mom cringed. The old man cringed. Even the dog cringed, and dog's faces don't have the necessary musculature to cringe. That's how bad the sound was.

"I'll hold it open for you," said the dog walker (not the dog walkee) after he'd passed through the gate.

"Thanks," I said too loudly as my ears slowly recovered from the trauma.

Mom and I shuffled through the gate and I took it from the man, nodding thanks again. The gate swung shut by itself if unattended, which would mean a repeat performance of that noise. But backwards. Rumor had it that in reverse there were hidden messages from Satan.

"You go on ahead, mom," I said. "There's no point us both getting it."

"Oh but Steven!" cried mom theatrically, clutching her hands to her chest. "What will I do without you?"

"But don't you see?" I said, hamming it up to match. "I'll always be with you, right here." I reached out as I said this and poked mom in her tummy.

Mom looked perplexed for a moment. "I don't..." she said.

I nodded sadly. "That's right," I said. "If I don't make it, I want you to know one thing." I paused for dramatic effect. "You can have my half of the pizza," I concluded, amateurly dramatically.

"Oh!" said mom. "Well, in that case." She turned and jogged off, making a bee line for the opposite corner of the park where a solitary bench was set up.

I gave her a five count then released the gate and ran after her. If I'd been in a Roland Emmerich film I could probably have outrun the demonic noise, but real world physics were less forgiving and the unholy screech was with me the whole way.

When I arrived at the bench mom was already sat down. "Oh," she said sullenly. "Looks like you made it."

"Sorry, mom," I said. "Looks like you'll have to share the pizza."

Mom gave a theatrical sigh then patted the bench next to her. "Well since you're here you may as well be useful and keep me warm," she said.

I plonked myself down beside her and she shuffled over to lean against me. I lifted an arm around her shoulders as she nestled in.

"We missed the sunset," she pointed out. And indeed we had. The sky was an ever deepening purple. Only an orange glow over the trees on the west side of the park hinted at what we'd missed.

"Still nice though," I said, gazing up at the few stars that were already twinkling overhead.

"Mmm," responded mom. "It is."

We sat there for a few minutes, the sky and the park darkening, and the constellations forming one star at a time. I was just about to suggest we head to the pizza place when mom spoke first.

"I'm gonna miss you," she said, out of the blue.

"I'll miss you too," I replied. Then I added: "Really," since I knew how it sounded like an automatic response.

She reached up to her shoulder where my hand was resting and interlaced her fingers between my own. "I've been so lucky to have you," she went on.

I didn't really know what to say to that, but before I said anything mom nuzzled into the crick of my neck. With her free hand she reached up to tug the neck of her jumper away from her, and with her other she tugged at my own hand, pulling it down into her top.

"I'm going to miss having you," she whispered into my neck, before starting to gently kiss it.

A shiver ran straight down my spine, and I glanced around to double check we were alone in the park, although in the growing gloom it'd be hard to make us out anyway.

"Mom," I gasped softly in what I hoped was a warning tone. "We can't, not here." My sentiment was somewhat betrayed by my hand which slid down into mom's jumper until it reached her bra-less breasts. I started to squeeze and caress her tits even as her kisses on my neck became more urgent.

"Please," she whispered, kissing up to my jawline, then taking my head in her hands and starting to kiss my face frantically.

"Please," she whispered again, almost like a mantra, as she shuffled awkwardly around on the bench until she was sat sideways and facing me. My hand slipped up and out of her jumper in the process, so I shuffled around too so I was facing mom as well as I could on the confines of the bench.

Mom wrapped her arms around my neck and started to lean back into a laying position on the bench, pulling me on top of her as she went, all the while kissing me desperately and murmuring "Please" to herself. As she descended I slipped one hand up the front of her jumper, resuming my ministrations on her tits. My other hand I put on the bench to steady my descent.

1...34567...20