No Monkey Business: Week 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't know how long we'd been going at this point. We'd switched from loving to playful to hard fucking so many times that I'd lost any track of time. The sweat on my back told me it had been a while and the ache in my hips confirmed that. I gave mom a few strong thrusts as she bent over before me, then slowed to a more gentle motion. Not so much because I wanted to be gentle as mom exposed herself like that in front of me, but just because I was running out of steam.

As I rocked into her, mom reached back and stroked the side of my leg. "Getting tired, baby?" she asked.

"A little," I said, being sure not to interrupt my rhythm.

"Mmm, go sit on the edge of the bed."

Sitting sounded good, and I pulled backwards from mom before sitting myself down almost exactly where she'd begun the evening. Mom sauntered over to me, her hips swinging enticingly, and then straddled me. With practiced ease she lowered herself onto my cock, taking its full length before starting a gentle motion against me. She wasn't moving any faster than I had been a moment earlier, but I didn't really care about that. The little kisses she afforded me every few strokes and the feel of her skin under my hands, those were the things I cared about.

I would have been happy staying like that all night. My climax was close but not urgently so, and just being with mom was more than pleasure enough after so many orgasms in her presence. But, well, that's not how this story ends.

My hands were running slowly up and down mom's sides as she moved just as slowly up and down on my cock. Each time my hands drew level with her breasts I would rub my thumb slowly over them, then repeat the whole movement.

After one of these touches mom stayed still after a downstroke, my cock buried to the hilt inside of her. She looked at me for a moment, biting her lip. Oh how I was starting to like that lip bite. Then she reached behind herself and undid her bra. I saw it loosen, though her breasts only sagged a tiny bit behind it as they lost the support. "Wanna see?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She was trying to be cheeky but the look on my face did away with that and back came the lip bite. With that she flicked the straps off her shoulders and then let the bra slide down her arms and to the floor.

Breasts are never easy to describe. Shall I compare them to a fruit? That always seems popular. Or tell you a cup size? Or should I just show you how I reacted, and let you figure it out? Let's go for the last one.

"You like?" said mom as I stared at her exposed chest. I couldn't just look away any more than an addict can just stop. My mouth felt dry. Not that I could have said anything. 'Yeah they're nice' would be akin to 'The sun's quite large'.

I wanted to grab them, but now that I could see them that almost felt like sacrilege. I had to do something though. Did I say that my orgasm was some distant unnecessary concern? Yeah, not so much. I suddenly needed to show mom how much I loved her and desired her in the basest way I could.

I grabbed her by the ass, standing up and spinning to drop her onto the bed. My cock slipped out somewhere in there but I lunged on top of her and even my cock was on team as it slid straight back into her without any effort. Once on top of her I immediately started slamming my hips into her, a second, third, and fourth wind filling my sails.

"Oh fuck!" cried mom, digging her fingers into my back and wrapping her legs around my waist. "You like, you like!" she yelled before descending into a meaningless garble of syllables. Even they were stopped then as I mashed my lips to hers, my hips pistoning mercilessly into her with a dull slap resounding each time our bodies crashed together. I could feel the end coming and opened my eyes to stare down at the woman who was making it happen.

That woman was staring right back at me. I pulled my lips away and she immediately moaned out "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Me too, mom," I gasped, feeling the point of no return. "I love you," I added before my breath was taken away.

"I love... you," she gasped out, arching her back on the last word and pressing her whole body against me. I stopped using my hands to support my weight over mom and wrapped them around her instead, holding her in a full body hug as we came together. Nothing in the previous two weeks came close to that feeling, whether because of our emotional connection or the sheer joy of finally actually making love to my mother. Whatever the case I knew even as the moment happened that this was my moment of perfection. This was heaven.