No More Blinders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once my lawyer assured me that I couldn't be tried again for the battery, I left for Ontario. I found a good job with the Canadian Security Intelligence Service. Bill's full name was William Mouch and it turned out that he worked with my wife at Gilead Sciences. He was in charge of corporate security and pulled down more than a quarter million a year. Well, he did. Past tense.

Within six months, Gilead had received five mysterious deposits to their bank accounts that totaled the $4,936,000 that the dastardly Mouch had 'stolen'. Lilly realized that she would never get a dime of the missing money from our accounts. When she went to the authorities, all evidence led to Bill having stolen our money. She found my number on Dagny's phone.

"You son of a bitch. I know that you took every penny. What the hell am I supposed to live on?"

"Well, Lillian, if that's true I'm sure you realize that no one would ever find any evidence of me having any of it. It's not true, of course, I'm just saying that if it was, nothing would be traceable back to me. I hear Aldi is hiring. Good luck. And lose this number. Till the end. Today's the end."

I was sure that Bill would come looking for me someday. That's okay. Average guys can handle themselves.

***********

With thanks to the people that were kind enough to beta-read and/or edit, especially Mr. Brooks. I also appreciate the generous support of the learned people at Sports Illustrated. Looking for something else to read in the LW category? Please consider taking a look at Equation by OSHAW HERE. It's an excellent story by a fantastic writer.

12