All Comments on 'No More Blinders'

by Bebop3

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
stev2244stev2244over 5 years ago
Cool

A MM style story with a btb ending. I enjoyed it a lot.

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 5 years ago
But

it should have been in the Humour & Satire section. Or maybe they should initiate a new trend - cliche ridden submissions. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Two good stories in LW today.

How long has it been since that happened? You burned the bastard, for real! Get some satisfaction, even if you go to jail. Nice story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Creative and funny.

And those tags! "Flambe kid," and "Yeet!" Hysterical! A terrific imagination on display.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
GUYS THAT ARE AVERAGE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE UNKNOWING CUCKS

still shouldn't be dissed, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thank you Mr Bebop3, this great story is the perfect antidote to all the cuck stories we are cursed with tonight. So good to read about a average man who won't put up with a whore for a wife. Especially one who can literally burn the bitch and bastard. Aldis is hiring is a great line. Thanks again.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago
LOL, in the land of straight up retarded wives....

....this worthless cock sleeve took the cake. What could have made her think she can bring the other dude to the house and make fun of her husband and try to boss him around like a slave? Fuck the martian slut ray, this bitch was hit with the martian brain dead ray. And to do this to a guy who works with law enforcement, like he doesn't know literally dozens of cops who would happily split Bill's pigfucking skull open for a few extra bucks, especially cops who've had ex wives run off with fuckos like him, they might pay for the honor of fucking Bill up.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 5 years ago
Quite liked this...

the incredibly dry way it was written.

The character transformation at the beginning was an interesting aside, coming out from being sick with a different personality. The dry staccato text I suppose was indicative of autism following on from this. Got slightly confused as to the names eg the daughter who seemed to enter the story without introduction, but never mind.

The wife's behaviour was of course a cliche; do they really behave like this? What a sheltered life I've led.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

What a great story! It was fun reading how he dealt with the cheating cunt and her asshole lover. Flambé kid... Lol!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This was a funny little flash.

I love when the wife announces she has a lover and the husband has to accept it. The Flambe Kid must have lost some of his appeal after the flare up. He was probably blistered up for a week or two. Well done.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
This was weird.

But kind of fun.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Sigh

Another stupid story where a wife decides to cheat, out of the blue, and tells her husband she’s doing it with the assumption he’ll be okay with it. And of course the “bull” calls him “cucky” and belittles him. And of course genital mutilation is involved. And of course the wife is completely dumbfounded that hubby had a problem with her cheating. Yada yada yada. Same fucking story told countless times on this site.

At least hubby spent some time behind bars in this one. Kudos for that tiny bit of originality.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
This was a breath of fresh air today...

After reading some very bad and stupid stories, reading this one is like breating fresh air after being locked a long time...4*

jasonnhjasonnhover 5 years ago

I liked it, especially the dry humor. He certainly wrapped things up. However, I felt a bit unsatisfied at "the end". The relentless wife is angry and destitute but not seemingly as broken as she deserved to be. Bill was burned but not really that bad. They deserved more or at least needed to feel it more. Maybe it was all a bit too clinical. I realize that was the character's personality; analytical. But Lilly and Bill weren't and more could have been done to create a "rat in a trap" feel. They deserved it.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
TY. Good job. Props for repping up OSHAW

Kudos

cpl8140cpl8140over 5 years ago
Similar

This wasn't too far from Randi's story. After tens of thousands of stories in this category there isn't much that can be new. 5*. It was still a good read.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Great tale

Thank you for a salvation tale from all the shit that has been plaguing this board of late.

A true "burn the bastard" tale, too bad he was extinguished so quickly...

5/5

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 5 years ago
Beyond stupid..just wretched

Entire premise of the story is that a guy who pays attention to details and minucia who seems to be smarter and more observant than anybody else or at least the average person.

The problem is if that premise is true then his inability to detect the changes in his wife and what his wife has been doing for almost a year makes no sense at all. The Discovery in confrontation scene is ridiculous and a direct contradiction to the characteristics that the author tries to develop with the husband character

Just poorly dumb

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay

This was an okay story of which a number have been written in a similar vein. To make it better, learn how to write clear sentences and put together logical thoughts. Get a good editor and you will write better stories in good English.

T.T.

amyyumamyyumover 5 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it 5* worth.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
Sigh! It could be a bit of a parody.

It could be a true story. It could be fiction.

It would be nice if a wife told a guy she wanted to try strange cock and he came up with an original reaction. Wait! My mind never rests. A totally new and brilliant reaction has come to me! Readers need to be on the edge of their seat for my take on this age old problem of the wife announcing she wants a different cock or two. It is the real story of just how I handled the situation and how well it worked for me. Watch for the story with a release date set for early December. It will be my early Christmas gift to all of my fellow Christians that celebrate Christmas and read porn! I ask the Scientologists give it a try as well, or are they Christians? Does anyone know a member that is not Tom Cruise?

This was a quirky little story and quite enjoyable. It may have been fiction, but could it have really happened to Bebop3? Personally, I think it may have.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Joe

Why don't you speak about the avalanche of stories where the cheating wife takes a lover, always a 10 inch cock, brings him home, forces husband to watcn, revels in humiliating him, and tells him he can like it or leave. The husband willingly accepts his new reality, and even wears "the cage", and happily serves his "loving wife", and her bull(shit). Have you seen this story before? Why should , the unfortunately rare, story about a man who refuses this life, or to swing, share, or tolerate cheating, bother you so much? Again, thanks to Bebop3 for writing a story about an average man who takes back his life.

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Ah yes

Ah yes! One might be stronger in size but beware of those who are much smarter. Nice revenge!

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Of the (and in the beginning - very) similar stories...

...this holds up. It does fall down a bit in the end. Lots of details in beginning (where it happens to be most similar to at least two other stories). That trait, details, does does not quite carry on into the end (where it is most different).

Also, playing volleyball makes it MORE likely to get into an ivy league. Both parent, and Lilly, would know this, so that wasn’t a good argument. Now, if she had said what she did, and then he argued against quiting, then she told another out-of-left-field “lie” to him he might start thinking all was not right in Denmark. But if he had started thinking something total wrong, like bullying, or a coach putting off sexual signals it would, in fact, lead him on the wrong path. That would explain to us why he didn’t suspect infidelity. He was hunting for elk, when he should have been hunting for... cougar.

Also, saw the “cucker” carried a gun. He lights the asshole (or rather dickhead) on fire. He didn’t take the gun out of reach? Like take it downstairs?

Still, the end is orignal - 4-stars.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Sheeesh!

Please Don't Castigate Me for what I am about to say!!!!!!...This story started out Brilliant......It even had Me screaming at the poor bugger to beat the Shit out of Bill for coming into his home Screwing His Wife and calling Him cucky!!!....Up to that point this story had few equals!..THEN....It flat lined.....I Mean I got better from reading to My Daughters at bedtime!....The Story was just a conglomerate of words with poor collective meaning to them?...so I will endorse the first half--Not the second.....★★★WOOF !

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche

Unfortunately, I do know a few people who are as myopic and obtuse as the husband. However, this was a great short story. Excellent revenge!

Hubby took the money and left, leaving behind a penniless whore and a charred hotdog. Kewl.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
To Steal A Line From An Iconic Film

"I love the smell of parody in the morning!" (And pube flambe, too, I suppose....) What a hoot!

Thanks very much for this entertaining little flash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice.

The story was well written and well edited. It was funny and sleek. It was a great story, in it's own right, but it was worth reading just for HDK's comment.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 5 years ago
Only Three Quarters of a Story

I liked it but it seemed like you only wrote about three quarters of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well that was original.

I've never heard of "Nuts flambe". Gotta hurt. And I have to wonder what his wife thought would happen when she rubbed her cheating in her husbands face? It's one thing to assume she's cheating after she tells him she is. It's another thing completely to bring another man into his house and into his bed to fuck her. That's whats so laughable about all the "husband wants to watch another man fuck his wife" stories. There's not a man out there that has a spine that doesn't take action in the face of overwhelming betrayal. Lover boy and his wife were lucky he didn't use a gun and blow big holes in them both. Well played if a little unfinished at the end.

4 stars

VickieTernVickieTernover 5 years ago
Intelligent writers do deserve intelligent critics.

And you have them. The revelation of our narrator's protective revenge plot was too -- fashionably -- brief to be worthy of the writer's extraordinary sensibility as revealed earlier. The first half? Literature! The second half? Literotica-and-move-on! The burning of Bill's genitals is the turning point, where you went cliche. But that's where your real story BEGINS!

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
4.4

That was a story in need of an ending ... Up till then it was quite good.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 5 years ago
A truly masterful story!

As the French would say: "testicules brûlés" or "testicules flambés"!

Magnifique!

andyinozandyinozover 5 years ago
What can I say?

You 'nailed it'. Really enjoyed your work. Thanks.

oshawoshawover 5 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Thank you for posting it.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
Yeet

Never heard that expression til today. Revenge in this story is sweet. To bring some one like that home would of cost me a new baseball bat. Good job, 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
oh my.

Burn the bull. See average guys can get revenge. Loved it. But a little more of the cunt having to work would be nice. And more burning her.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Understated

I liked this one. Yes, the theme of the wife suddenly going off the rails is one of my pet peaves, but I liked how the husband handled it after he finally woke up. He was basically on the autism scale, so suddenly snapping out of it doesn’t really happen, but hey, it’s fiction and everyone got their just desserts without too much drama.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
Heck of a good story

That was very funny. I love parody, and this was a good subtle one. Loved the phrases strewn about in there and standing the trope on it's head like that. High quality. Five stars. Thanks, Randi.

etchiboyetchiboyover 5 years ago
Parody?

To the 3 (BR1958, HDK, AND anony...so far) that commented as if it’s obvious this is parody: please explain.

It just may be because I’m on the spectrum a bit, so have trouble with social cues (horrible time in English. It was rare that I got the 2nd, let alone 3rd level to stories. “Red Badge of Courage”? About a soldier that dies.) but I don’t see parody.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3*s

Thank you for the funny story Bebop3. Gave you 3*s.

A sense of humor is very helpful for living the good life....in Canada 😉.

See your next post soon.

AMerryman

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 5 years ago
great

I love a hot story.

MFH

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Interesting, today we had a doubleheader.

Two fairly similar plots. The amazing thing is that in both the daughters hung with the father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
How many of us.

Jim is a prime example of how many husbands view their marriage; perfect and loving. They don't notice the slow changes in their relationship with the woman they love, they are happy and think their wife is just as happy. That can be said of many wives as well. Ignorance is Bliss. Problem is that eventually reality sets in and it is too late to regain the love and trust, esepecially the trust, they once shared.

TnexTnexover 5 years ago
Too short

I’d at least like an epilogue or a part 2. Good read.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
I Agree

Too Short should be a follow up. what becomes of Ex-wife and her Flambe Buddy(ouch). abs what of Dagny does she finish school or does Mom try for her tuition. Does Dad find a new Love?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
yeah with the rest

too short for a good story, idk maybe a little about the daughter mother interaction. idk it ended but just felt short, maybe should have hashed out more of the planning

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 5 years ago
What's the saying?

'Once it goes black you don't get it back.' Or something like that.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
@etchiboy

Well, I don't want to inflict emotional distress on anyone, but this story is the exact antithesis of a great many stories done by another author on this site, down to phraseology, the wife's behavior, the husband's morphology, jail time, everything painstakingly crafted to be exactly the same. Then the trope is completely blown out of the water by the conclusion. Think about it. In the prototype, hubby goes to jail, is a victim of anal rape and gets an amputation, the wife is unsuccessful at getting loverboy to drop the charges and misery flows. This stood the archetype on it's head. That's all the clues you'll get from me.

AethurAethurover 5 years ago
Agree with others

Too short, but still enjoyable. 4.5* (rounded up)

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 5 years ago
It was a good thing that he didn't set wifey-poo on fire as well...

Then it would have been a real burn the bitch story. Guess it was burn-the-bull instead. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Look For Stories Like This

I know a woman who was openly cheating on her husband. The entire neighborhood knew it. One evening I saw a strange car pull into my neighbor's driveway, followed by some loud yelling and screaming. I saw my neighbor leave with tears in his eyes. Later that night the fire department was called to put out a house fire at my neighbor's. The wife and her lover perished in the fire, unable to get out the barricaded doors. The husband had over 30 people to alibi for him. The other man's wife was one of the people to provide an alibi. Apparently the two lovers who perished had more enemies than her husband and his wife. Kharma.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Smoking

How do those who complain about not enough erotica feel about burning desire?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed this story very much. It was just cut short a bit much to suit me. I do enjoy reading about treacherous bitches suffering for their foul and evil deeds. Maybe I’m “touched”, but for my money, the more suffering, the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The revenge was to short

The wifes thoughts as she wised up to what is happening would have been nice. As well why the daughter didn't rat her mother out when she was daddies girls.

OaksfineOaksfineabout 5 years ago
Great story

Great story the revenge was good just wish the wife suffered a little more

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Agree wife needs more punishment

Almost autism

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Again

An excellent story second time through. Bitch got off light, but bastard was literally burned. Just a.Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sorry, it was cucky bullshit to me

For what she did, death would have been too easy. And he lost his daughter. And in the end, nothing serious happened to the prick as well. Yes, the prick will come after him and the cuck will be dead shortly after he finds him. THAT will be the end!

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 5 years ago
Just 2 words -

Loved It.........

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Good story.

As much as I had disgust for the wife, it was the boyfriend who needed to pay. His "cuck" remarks needed payback. I liked the fire angle.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsalmost 5 years ago
I love a story with a happy ending.

Funny that once your equipment is on fire, all thoughts of lust go out the window!

A few more stories like this one are required to block the "reconciliation and forgivness" brigade! Might help with the perverts as well!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous of 7/29/19

I was hoping you could help me out. The members of the clique (I prefer Literotica Illuminati, but whatever) were trying to figure out your over/under.

I'm guessing that you're over 75 but under 90. Most of the others are guessing over 80 but under 95. I'm also relatively sure that you've torn your labrum at least twice as you shook your fist angrily at those damned kids and their infernal racket.

How close am I?

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 5 years ago
An anon whines because an author has a teen using a word teens use

Yeet, anon dude! Get over yourself.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 5 years ago
short

great shorter story. would have like to see more of what happened to the wife.

Sloburn38Sloburn38almost 5 years ago
I loved that you used Dagney

She was my favorite Ayn Rand character. Of course having Mouch as the bad guy didn't hurt!

ptolmetptolmetabout 4 years ago

I liked it. Oddly. I would like a sequel.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
Second read...

...and still an excellent story! I love the fire angle. Yeet!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
now this is a rarity

the man won without having to leave the country, be a secret agent, killing someone or getting his ass kicked to set up the wife and lover. b WOW.....5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't make an omelet...

without cooking eggs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bill's Revenge

Wouldn't be able to happen if Jim had kept the money hidden and let the Feds nail Bill and Lilly to the wall for embezzlement.

Jim let Bill off the hook so now he has to watch his back, waiting for Bill to inevitably take a shot at him, smh.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Liked

Liked the revenge on Bill,pity the action against Lilly was divorce.Whilst he took their money ,it is scant punishment for the way she treated him.Also how could the police prove the fire wasn't accidental.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A perfect burn from Bebop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Man this was over too quick

jsch1947jsch1947about 3 years ago

I hate these BTB stories where the slut is screwing a work supervisor. Especially with a college, hospital, legal or accounting firm. ALL have morality clauses in their contracts.

You have to burn her, but never touch legal remedies against the employer or the bull.

That's negligent

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

1 for this thing

I hated it - such a jumbled up mess

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty good. Would have been better with a more complete ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it, great ending 👍

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
Like

Like the punishment of Bill.What happened to his daughter?.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like you bebop. My husband and I really enjoy many of your stories. We loved Vienna Waltz and he has been listening to Postmodern Jukebox all day. This story though... its a slut ray tale. I don't mind the revenge but I find these types of stories hard to swallow. You lost me with the guy showing up and the total lack of empathy and sadistic emotional and mental abuse. I am not suggesting it is impossible but it never just happens. I would buy if she was always narcissistic and cruel but that isn't how the story was presented. As a result this was just okay. -starsong

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Really just too stupid to hang in there for even one page. Made it to the point that cucky lit him up like a MAG cultist sucking a burning fart.

Sorry too much was the usual tropes we get here, and that wasits better qualities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Way too brief..... But I really liked the premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That’s it, huh? No mas? That’s too bad, it seemed to me that there was probably more to the story. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs a more complete ending. Good start though.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Quirky fun read. Thank you! The comments (they are part of the reading experience) illumine the inside jokes and trope-busting for this newbie reader. Seeing the commenter flambe'd in your response was a treat in itself. Bebop3, you are scarily smart. Do you laugh out loud as you write these, or just smile and laugh inside?

Note to self: DO NOT READ BEBOP3 FAST. SAVOR.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

I love the LW stories when the macho guy fucks with the laid back husband and that gets screwed 10 times over. Mind over matter every time. Oops, sorry I spilled your drink, let me dry you off!, Good short story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good, but ending was incomplete.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

How could she let the lover talk to him like he did and expect to resume the marriage. Stupid story 1*

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

last 2 lines- "aldi" is a Grocery Store Chain" probably need cashiers, LOL Good twist on the typical story except as a 17 yr. old daughter she would get to choose who she wanted to live with

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Now, THAT, was a burn!

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 1 year ago

Well, he tried to burn Bill's disk off. He framed Bill for a serious crime. He took all of her money. She calls this a "petty" vengeance. I'd hate to see what she would consider "serious" revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Would have been cool to hear a little more about the cheater's life after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Burn the boyfriend, cremate the marriage, crucify the family...... this guy is one serious pyromaniac!

Liked it, but not enough for five pointy things.......it was just a bit too obvious!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Flambe kid...... pahahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It was not a flash story so I can only presume you intend to finish it, right?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I agree with Helen maybe the affair, maybe even knowing about he affair while it’s going on. But talking to him like that? It would have to mirror her own thoughts. I would have been far worse about it.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon11 months ago

You're a hell of a writer, but this was a HUGE swing and a miss, Webster.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBebop3@Bebop3
I'm about 55,000 words into Secondhand Hearts, a new story in the Hop on the Bus series. If I can figure out a way to post it here without it being stolen and posted on Amazon, I should have it ready in about a week or so. There's someone who has stolen about eight of my stor...