All Comments on 'No More Control Ch. 08'

by R3ighter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep going

Yeah, this is a good story line and the writing is good for someone who claims to be a novice. I find it a little odd that each of your chapters is so short. In my experience these need to be three or four times longer at the least. Not complaining... just sayin’. If you write longer you might find yourself filling out the chapters a bit more. In any event I do like the concept of a drop dead gorgeous gal finding that she can’t stand wearing clothes (you think maybe she could throw on a cotton sundress with nothing on underneath?). Have fun but do give us more.

R3ighterR3ighterover 3 years agoAuthor
To the Annon user:

**Thanks to the anonymous user who wrote great feedback!!

I will continue this story until the end. My chapters are short by design. I debated if I wanted to have longer chapters or have short ones like this current format. I good portion of the story is mostly written. I've chosen these shorter "teaser" style chapters from my own experiences reading on literotica. I know some writers do lend themselves to a longer format, I just wanted to try something a little less traditional.

I really am a novice btw, just never got around to writing these kinds of stories. I appreciate the kind words annon.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 2 years ago

Oh please no bald pussy, trim it a little ok, she is a woman not a girl. Even mainstream porn is finally coming back to bush is beautiful.

Otherwise good writing and enjoy the premise of her disliking the touch of textiles.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous