No More Control Ch. 22

Story Info
Naked at the gas station.
1.1k words
4.6
7.4k
5
0

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers

Marietta pulled up to the gas station. Sure enough it was a little busy. She circled around one time to find the perfect spot for Sonya to get off but not be noticed easily. Finding a pump on a corner, she looked up and around to check for cameras. There were a few around but she was dealing with a shameless exhibitionist, She doubted at this point Sonya would care.

"Put your flip flops on. Gas stations have all kinds of crud on the ground," Marietta said.

"If you say say so," Sonya sighed. "I hate the feeling of shoes on my feet, but I do need to take care of my feet. I'm so conflicted! Tell you what. If I have to put on shoes, you have to take something off. Take your bra off and open your shirt a little so your nipples are almost showing! If I'm going to wear something, you have to show something."

And just like that, Marietta adjusted her clothing and took her bra off. She opened almost all her buttons where you could see from her neck down to her belly button. After leaving her clothes and riding around naked the other night she knew it was a matter of time before Sonya tried to get her to strip again. Marietta got out of the car and made her purchase at the pump.

Sonya opened the door and stood outside the car naked tweaking her nipple and playing in her pussy. Her lips were swollen and her nipples were as hard as diamonds. Her fingers were soaked slick with her juices from all the stimulation. Despite this, no one noticed their little show. Cars and people were everywhere. However for the time being, no one was at the same pump where they were parked. Marietta watched Sonya once again get herself off in a public place. Sony had something sexy to look at as well. She kept starting at Marietta's breasts. She wished they would come out from under their cotton prison.

Sonya, with her hand in her pussy, stepped over to Marietta and 'fixed' her shirt. "Don't move or I will go inside the store naked and try to buy something. We know how that will end." Sonya smiled.

"Are you threatening me with your naked body? Wow you are something! Don't you think it's a little early for that stunt you pulled at the laundromat? You have no clothes about to go on a road trip and you still want more exposure? Now you are trying to strip me too?" Marietta tried to fake disgust and conflict but she was too horny to really care. Sonya had that sultry look in her eye. She even went as far as to trace the outline of her areola with Sonya's cum soaked fingers. The super natural sweet scent, the visual stimulation of Sonya's permanently naked shamelessness and Marietta's deep rooted attraction to her new improved best friend made her melt.

Taking advantage of the situation, Sonya moved forward quickly and gently to kiss Marietta and slip the open shirt down off her shoulders. Her breasts were totally out. She was essentially topless in public standing next to a naked woman. At this moment Marietta regretted having an SUV. Her tank was only half way full. Sonya stood close to Marietta flicking her nipple with her free left hand. Her right hand was in between her legs. A few people started to notice but no comments were made yet.

"I bet you are pretty horny right now," Sonya said teasingly. She reached down to Marietta's pants to fiddle with her buttons and zipper.

"Hold up a second!" Marietta still tried to resist. A younger guy said "yeah" from across the gas station. If they were undetected, the commotion has definitely made the other motorists aware of the two women. Ignoring the cat calls and whistles, Marietta continued to pump gas. Sonya was trying to undress Marietta. Ignoring the calls, Sonya squatted down to her knees and ate Marietta's pussy in public. Marietta only had 3 more gallons left to pump but she was in total ecstasy. Sonya's tongue helped her drown out the noise of other people watching their public sex act.

Marietta's shirt was almost off. Her pants down under her knees. Her ass and pussy were out for anyone to see. Sonya was butt naked with no access to clothing and eating her best friend's pussy. This all quickly escalated. It was only a few minutes but everything felt like an eternity. Sonya still had not cum yet. Marietta was hot and bothered. The gas pump clicked. Marietta push Sonya's head away. "Ok. Stop now. We need to go."

Sonya looked up still crouched down inches from Marietta's pussy. Her lips were wet with love fluids. "Don't cover up. Walk back to the driver's seat just like you are." Knowing that protesting was out of the question, Marietta obeyed Sonya's command to put an end to the exposure. A mixture of embarrassment, arousal, love and accomplishment swirled in her mind. Her side of the car was exposed she would be spotted by more people. It was only a few seconds but those moments felt like minutes. Some pretended the exposed women where not there. Others continued to cheer in appreciation. Marietta made another note in her mind to never come to this gas station for a long time in case they make it out of here without getting in trouble. Satisfied her friend had enough public exposure, Sonya glided back into the car.

"You can take your shoes off now Sonya," Marietta said with a half smile.

"You can get dressed if you would like," Sonya replied. "However you have to choose. Shirt or pants?"

Thinking about her options, Marietta took off her pants. She would satisfy Sonya's need for exposure but still be covered enough for others to not notice. After dealing with Sonya for the past few days, her new habits were rubbing off on her. Marietta had no issue in driving around without pants. It's not like people could easily see in her tall vehicle.

"Show those thighs!" Sonya said in approval watching Marietta strip. The glow of love and admiration was all over Sonya's body. Here she was sitting butt naked in the car but still so excited to see her friend show a little more skin. Sonya also noticed that Marietta didn't cover up all the way up top either. Marietta had decided to keep her tits out for the rest of the journey. With a tank full of fuel, they were ready to go to the park.


R3ighter
R3ighter
102 Followers