No More Control Ch. 25

Story Info
Hello Samantha.
1.3k words
4.53
5.9k
3
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers

Sonya once again made a sweet nectar cum soaked mess in Marietta's car. She smirked at the idea of getting the car detailed and the cleaning crew wondering what that sweet smell was. Marietta was getting used to permanent nudity thanks to the brazen actions of her best friend, partner in crime, and permanently nude Sonya. The women were so used to being nude in the car that traffic was no longer an issue. Even if anyone did notice, no one said anything.

While they were in stop and go traffic, Sonya spoke. "Hey Marie, I think I need to see what it's like to be totally by myself now that I have thrown all my clothes away. I have really enjoyed this weekend with you and you have been the best. But I need to see what it's like to be naked with no one around for full effect. I've gone from a shy prude to a lewd nude addict piratically overnight. This is the most logical next step. Now if you just want to walk naked from your car to my place, you can. I think apart of you wants to experience it. I only request you leave your clothes in the car if you do decide to come back up to my place. If we can get away with it on a regular basis, this should be your requirement when you drive to visit me from now on. Also you have spent a lot of time with me this weekend. Probably more than we have spent together in a long time. I'm sure there are things you need to do at home."

Taken aback by Sonya's need for space, Marietta paused before she responded. She loved every moment being around Sonya even if she was denied clothing. In fact if it wasn't for practical reasons, she would have probably taken her clothes out of her home too if Sonya demanded it. However, Sonya was right, she had to experience total nakedness without a safety blanket if she was going to complete her transformation. Marietta was still surprised she was enabling this behavior.

Marietta replied with a smile "Ok Sonya, I'll walk up the stairs naked with you and leave my clothes in the car. You are right, we have spent a lot of time together this weekend. I'm sure you have some catching up to do too with your own personal affairs. You have always been a loner and I don't see how that would change overnight."

Sonya chuckled. "Yeah a part of the old me is left somewhere, just the good parts though. Thanks for understanding Marie."

And with that, the two naked women continued small talk. The drivers were oblivious to the naked women driving in stop-go traffic. Maybe someone noticed, but certainly there was no reaction. The women played with their nipples, casually rubbed their pussy and just carried mundane life conversation. If it wasn't for the fact they were naked, it would be a typical human interaction on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

They arrived to Sonya's apartment, Marietta looked for a parking spot close to Sonya's building. Knowing she was required to be naked naked to see Sonya, minimizing her chances of being seen were now a priority. The typical butterflies you would expect welled up inside Marietta. She loved the thrill but she was not ready to flaunt her naked body to the level Sonya had achieved in just a short time.

Sonya on the other hand, hopped out the car without a car in the world presenting her bare goddess flesh for anyone who would notice such a spectacle. She stretched out her back arms outstretched. She even gave a yelp of satisfaction as her body got more limber from sitting in the car for all that time. She reached into the car and took her purse. This was her only possession she took with her as it had her keys and money. She even took the long way around the car to expose her body to the parking lot to see what was taking Marietta so long to get out the car.

"Come on slow poke!" Sonya said with a smile. She tapped gently on the driver's side glass. Marietta slowly got out the car, fully nude except her shoes. Sonya was quick to stop her.

"Shoes too. Leave them." She said with a sultry but also firm, demanding tone. Unable to resit such a sexy command, Marietta slipped off her shoes. Minus her purse, Marietta was fully nude just like Sonya. While she was ready to deal with Sonya's permanently nude lifestyle, she had not anticipated that Sonya would go as far as to force Marietta into this same lifestyle as well. She was turned on but also embarrassed as to what the naked goddess would require next.

Once out of the car, the two bare naked women began to climb the stairs to Sonya's apartment. They made it up to Sonya's floor undiscovered. Marietta was relieved. Sonya was kind of disappointed no one had seen her. Her desire for all to see her was insatiable at this point. However that quickly changed.

They were greeted by Samantha as Sonya was fishing her keys out her purse. Little did they know Samantha had been sitting by the window when Sonya to return. What they also didn't know that Samantha had seen them get out the car naked. Also what they did not know is that Samantha had been naked and masturbating thinking about being naked in public the whole time after she had seen Sonya.

Samantha was not ready to go outside her apartment naked, so she quickly slipped on lingerie. Her heart was pounding but she knew she would be accepted. Sonya and Marietta were climbing the stairs naked after all. She stood at her front door looking out the peep hole waiting for the naked women to come into view. She had been naked for so long her lingerie did feel slightly uncomfortable covering her body, but she would not have been able to go outside her apartment otherwise.

As soon as Sonya started to jingle her keys. Samantha stepped out her apartment exposing herself in public for the first time. Marietta's head snapped at the sound of the door opening. She was relieved to see it was just Samantha.

Shy, Samantha spoke. "Hey ladies."

"Oh hi Sam!" Sonya said with a warm smile. She left the keys in the door. Marietta took this moment to unlock the door in case they needed to dart inside for fear of being seen naked by other neighbors. Sonya bounded over to Samantha and gave her a half hug ensuring her skin did not come into contact with her fabric. Samantha was hypnotized by Sonya's perfect bouncing breasts. Her areola, her nipples, her boob size. Everything was simply marvelous to behold in person. Now they were coming right for her face.

Samantha was short and petite, she had a thin frame and small budding tits. However, she did have a nice hour glass figure and shapely ass. One would say she's petite and thick almost pear shaped. She has fair skin and red hair. That being said. Her face was right at the height of Sonya's chest.

"Look at you!" Sonya said with approval looking at Sam. "Did little 'ol me get convert you to try what I'm doing?" Sam nodded meekly with a smile.

"Well come on in to my place! Let's talk about it." Sonya placed her had on Samantha's bare flesh and gently pushed her forward to her apartment. Samantha padded gingerly over the cold concrete. Marietta watched the shy girl make her way to the apartment. Sonya's sudden attention to a new woman made Marietta a little jealous. A part of her knew that Sonya would be a different woman. It never occurred to her that she had to share. At that point moving forward, Marietta had the resolve to not be bested by this newcomer in her circle of flesh.

R3ighter
R3ighter
103 Followers