No More Control Ch. 24

Story Info
Sonya and Marietta make new friends.
1k words
4.56
5.2k
6

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R3ighter
R3ighter
104 Followers

The husband and wife team continued their session of love making in the forest Marietta was now fully nude masturbating and watching. Sonya naked on the ground sat watching everyone with blissful approval. She remained quiet watching the scene unfold before her. Sonya started to feel a little horny again but for the first time in a while she felt totally satisfied she knew her body needed the rest at least for a little while anyway.

The couple on the other hand had continued their love making. Although they were hesitant to take off everything, more and more skin had come into view. The husband pants had dropped further down his waist. The wife had almost taken off her top. Unable to hold back his eruption, the husband came in his wife's mouth. Her mouth oozing cum from the sheer volume. Marietta came shortly after. Sonya had a beaming smile choosing not to clap for fear of ruining the moment.

The wife looked up making eye contact with her husband with cum in her mouth. She gave him that signature "look" that women give when in that sort of position for their lover. The husband couldn't be any more happier. They cleaned up the best they could and sorted themselves.

"We have never done anything like this before. Not in front of people or out in the open. Wow!" the wife said.

Marietta responded pointing at Sonya, "It's probably her fault in some way or another. She has been an amazing force of nature to make reach this point in her life."

"Well, look at her! She's totally irresistible! I can see why she doesn't wear clothes," The wife responded. She never knew she had bisexual tendencies. That totally caught her off guard. Her husband perked up at the idea of his wife fucking other women.

"I know, right?" Marietta said. "She just has that effect on people the longer others are around her. She was not like this before and suddenly she changed her lifestyle and we have been happier ever since!"

"Are you two a couple or something?" The wife asked with a smirk

Sonya respond, "We are close friends that kind of stumbled into this arrangement. I absolutely hate wearing clothes and she enables my lifestyle by helping with necessitates and items I can no longer get since I gave all my clothes away. I pay her in visual pleasure and orgasms and wild adventures like these. If you don't believe me, she has pictures of our adventures today. I'm glad you two had a positive reaction. I didn't have one earlier today unfortunately."

The wife and husbands jaw dropped. "So you two are the real deal," the husband said. "Can we see the pictures?"

Marietta opened up her phone. Sonya stood up and brushed off the debris and stretched her legs. The couple huddled around Marietta who was still naked as they looked at her phone. Naturally they were shocked and amazed at the footage and Sonya's abandonment of shame. The couple had never seen any footage like this before and were totally aroused by what they were seeing. Their responses were full of awe and approval. They were so impressed that the couple decided to give their contact information to Marietta. The wife's name was Jessica. The husband's name was Martin.

The new group of friends decided it was time to head back to their respected destinations. First they walked back to Marietta's car. Out of curiosity, Jessica inspected the car and sure enough the only clothing she could find was Marietta's. She needed the one last bit of proof that Sonya indeed did not have any clothing with her.

"You are something gurl!" Jessica said. She casually lifted up her shirt and unbuttoned her bra. She handed it to Martin. "Take your dick out and lets walk back to our car like this." Without hesitation, Martin did what was asked of him looking at his wife's chest. It looks like stumbling upon Marietta and Sonya started something in Jessica's and Martin's love life. Let's not forget that Marietta had not put her clothes on since the encounter and had gotten quite comfortable around the couple. Sonya left her shoes and no one had said a word.

"Well this was a very fun adventure! So glad to meet you two!" Sonya walked over and hugged her new friends. Out of respect, she side hugged Martin to avoid his dick from touching her bare beautiful flesh. Jessica was impressed with her sense of respect even though she was a goddess among mere mortals in appearance.

I'll keep in touch! Marietta said. Marietta grabbed her husbands dick. She was topless and they walked back across the park to their car. Sonya started playing in her pussy again watching the couple enjoy their nakedness. Marietta decided to snap Sonya out of her trance by starting the car and tooting the horn. With a start, Sonya jumped a little bit. Getting the hint, she chimed in to Marietta's car. Her hand returned to her pussy once she was buckled up. Even though safety was important. The seat belt was very uncomfortable against her skin. Marietta decided she would drive back to Sonya's place naked.

Marietta was getting more comfortable driving without clothes. As usual Sonya was playing in her pussy once again. Stroking her big clit gently in her own juices.

"I'm surprised you have not rubbed yourself raw yet. How can you keep touching yourself all the time?"

"I don't know Marie. It just feels good and it doesn't hurt yet. I mean, it probably will at some point, but I just can't stop touching myself. In fact just talking about what I'm doing is making me hornier."

Marietta had a smirk on her face.

"You like to masturbate?" She asked.

"Yeah", Sonya replied.

"In public?"

"Yeah."

"Where are your clothes?"

"I...don't have any." Sonya's pussy was getting audibly more lubricated. Her started humping her hand.

"Will you ever put clothes on again?"

"Neverrr."

"What if people see you?"

"They already see me." Sonya's mouth was open she was gasping as she masturbated her pussy in sync to her hand.

"Are you obsessed with nakedness and public nudity and porn?" Marietta was really pushing Sonya's buttons now.

"I can't stop thinking about bare bodies and skin all the time. I want to live my life as a forever naked shameless nudist slut! I'm going go to cum!"

Marietta rolled down all the windows. Sonya had a screaming orgasm as they rolled down the country highway.

R3ighter
R3ighter
104 Followers