No More Mr. Nice Guy

Story Info
When he cheated, I sought revenge but found something more.
869 words
3.87
20.2k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he cheated, I sought revenge but found something more.

This story was written for the 2024 750 Word Project. The story between the line below and the asterisk closure at the end has exactly 750 words according to Google Docs and Lit's story editor. It's also written for the Pink Orchid 2024: Story Event for Women-Centric Erotica, in which a female character "has agency and makes sense on her own terms." Finally, it's a sequel to "Being Mr. Nice Guy" but this stands alone so you don't need to have read that story to understand this one. Hope you enjoy and that you'll leave a comment with your thoughts.

© SouthernCrossfire - 2024. All rights reserved.

________________

Sunlight streamed in through the gap between the curtains.

The bed was soft and I had no hangover, so I stretched languorously. As I did, my boobs slipped out from under the sheet.

"Ahem. Good morning, Jill. Would you like some breakfast?"

Startled, I jumped and pulled the sheet around me, covering myself in the unfamiliar surroundings. Then I recalled the events of yesterday afternoon and last night. I grinned sheepishly. "Guess it's a little late for that, isn't it? Where's your bathroom?"

Looking equally sheepish, he pointed. "Some things you might need are on the countertop. I'll go so you can dress."

Now remembering everything, I said, "Please stay, Dustin? I'll be right back." Clutching the sheet around me, I hurried inside.

Refreshed when I returned, I saw my clothes on the bed, folded neatly. Dustin sat on the other corner, looking away so I could change. I went and stood in front of him instead and gently turned his head toward me.

"I was married for nearly 20 years and never cheated once until I did it for revenge on my asshole soon-to-be ex last night. That's what it started off as, anyway, but you helped me realize so much more."

"What do you mean?"

"You gave me what I needed last night when I was lower than I've ever been, the revenge first, true, but that wasn't nearly as fulfilling as I'd hoped--I probably won't even tell him. What was more important was helping me realize that I can still be loved. Yes, I know, last night wasn't actual love, but it showed me there might be hope of finding it again someday. That made me feel good--repeatedly, I might add--but most of all, good inside."

"I'm glad, Jill. Nobody deserves what he did to you."

Arriving home early hoping for a fun weekend, I'd found Gregory and Elaina from down the street fucking in our bed. Shocked, I fled in anger and disgust after snapping a couple of photos from out in the hallway. Leaving the house, I called Julie. Together, my sister and I made plans to cover my absence. Together, we planned my revenge, even when I didn't know what to do afterward.

Now, after last night, I knew.

"Thanks, Dustin. You didn't deserve it either."

He nodded. He'd told me a bit about his ex's affair as I tried to fuel my inebriation, as I attempted to fortify my courage to get revenge.

Now, revenge was forgotten and only the thirst for freedom remained. While I was technically still married, Gregory had, in my eyes, shredded our wedding vows, and I would complete the process starting on Monday when I planned to contact Julie's divorce attorney. Until then, I wanted to live.

And to love, at least in action, if not in fact.

Standing in front of Dustin, I let the sheet fall from my shoulders, revealing myself fully to him once more. My hands pulled his head toward my chest, and a nipple slipped into his mouth. His arms crossed behind my ass, hugging me against him, and then his hand slipped between my thighs, up high, against my folds.

I pushed against it, wanting him in me.

My hand slid down the front of his sweatpants, finding his manhood straining, saluting me as his finger sawed between my soft lips, over my clit.

I moaned, wanting him even more.

On the bed he lay me, spreading my legs. My nipple slipped from his lips, but gentle kisses trailed down, over my patch, and then to my dot and the valley below. My hands in his hair, his tongue did wonders, bringing me to one peak after another.

Pulling him up, I guided him inside me, his dick spearing into my wetness, sliding deep and filling me completely.

Over and over he plunged, strong, steady, letting me feel him as he enjoyed me. As our passion grew, so too did our speed, with each of us rising toward our peak. I called his name, he called mine, and we came together.

We lay holding each other afterward, sharing soft kisses.

Dustin chuckled. "I tried to be nice last night, to keep you from making a mistake. I tried again this morning, but I'm batting 0 for 2. I must admit I'm glad."

"No, Dustin, you're batting a thousand and there were no mistakes. So, no more Mr. Nice Guy, okay? I'm free and I want you again, now, just as you are."

***