All Comments on 'No More Questions'

by redlily_35

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rschaddrschaddover 17 years ago
A work of Love

I was swept up int this story as I have lived it many times in my mind.

I only wish my dreams could come to life as this story did for me.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is this LOVE!

I have to tell just this:this stories has nothing to do with LOVE.

It's just about cheating,fucking,hurting not just themself but also other people and of cource the society.

This kind of love is a la Hollywood,just shit,has nothing to do with the reality.Take a look at Divorce statistics in the USA,Canada and Europe,and you will see my friend the reality and the results from this kind of love.

You're just fooling readers with this kind of stories,be aware maybe you're going to distroy mariage with this story.

You know very well there's always a price to pay,and cheaters pay a high price.

I hope you understand what i tried to tell you.

Greetings from Austria

Naceur

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Skipped around in the story. Looked okay to me.

They started out as friends; just talking to each other occasionally on the phone, and if they saw [seen] each other. There was a spark there, they [you] could feel the chemistry when they were close.

When the first sentence of a story has major problems the reader has to get over a hurdle before being able to get into the mood. I read the last of the story and felt let down because of the weak character of the man. What did she, as a stronger woman, see in him other that someone who wasn't her husband. Otherwise the story seemed readable. The previous self-righteous comment about the morality of the story made me laugh. Why did she read Literotica if she is going to be upset by the events in the tale. Probably wouldn't like Anna Karenina either.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous