No Need For Dessert

Story Info
Tags: FxF, D&S, Sub perspective, Public play, fingering.
1.6k words
4.51
20.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediafox
Mediafox
14 Followers

Tags: FxF, D&S, Submissive perspective, Public play, Fingering

It has been a few intense weeks, so a nice outing to a restaurant was a welcome surprise. It's a cozy restaurant with small tables strewn about the dining room and booths lining the walls. We've been enjoying an exquisite dinner from one of those booths overlooking the whole restaurant. We both enjoy people watching and making up little stories about the people that cross our view.

The dinner plates sit empty in front of us, waiting for a waiter to pick them up. I lean against the table, putting my elbows on it and my chin in the palms of my hand. I feel her fingers brushing against my spine as she is comfortably relaxed against the leather back of the booth. I close my eyes and arch my back, relishing in her touch. I never grow tired of it. It's like electricity coursing between us.

I softly hear her voice behind me. "Yeah, you like that, honey?"

I answer with a soft sight and a "mhmm."

I feel her fingers trail my spine and around my waist, making their way under my t-shirt and caressing my skin. I relax deeper, feeling the warmth of her skin against mine.

"Lean forward a bit," she says, her voice still soft.

I open my eyes, look out to the restaurant, and slowly turn my head briefly just as she sits up beside me again. Her hand is still at my waist.

"Why?" I answer confused.

She does not need to answer me as I feel her nails brush digging in my skin. They tell me to do and not to question. I lean a bit forward, lifting my ass from the seat, and I become fully aware what her intention was. Swiftly, her hand is making its way across my waistband, over my ass cheeks, and her fingers brush against my slit.

"No... not here!" I whisper quietly.

"Shhhhh! Be quiet," she says softly but firmly. I know the tone very well.

I sit back against the seat, almost sitting in the palm of her hand. Her fingers slowly brush up and down my slit softly. It just takes seconds for my pussy to get wet from her touch. I have no control over it anymore. It is hers, and she knows how to make it drip with lust and excitement.

She moves closer to me, placing her arm on the table in front of us. From the front it probably looks like she has her arm around my back. The booth protects us from any inside view. I cross my arms in front of me on the table, unconsciously trying to protect myself from view. She softly kisses the side of my cheek and places her head beside mine.

"See anything you like?" Her fingers are still driving me crazy. I feel my wetness increasing as her fingers slowly move up and down and in small circles. They nestle deeper in between my pussy lips. I feel my pulse quicken, my lips part as I take a deep inhale.

"Focus. I asked you a question, my love," she says, clearly amused by my struggle.

I sigh again as I let my eyes scan the room. I'm partly looking for "something I like", but also worried that someone has noticed what we are doing. Apparently I take too long in my search because I feel her fingers getting a bit rougher to get my attention again.

I settle my eyes on one of the waitresses. She's a brunette maybe in her twenties, wearing a white shirt and tight black jeans. I nod my head in her direction. "Her."

Her head follows the waitress as she moves across the dinning room, stopping to take a table's order. "Mhmm good choice," she says, amused, as I feel two of her fingers penetrating me.

I almost gasp out loud but catch myself at the last second. My body only jerks slightly.

Her arm against my back tightens and she pushes herself closer to me. "Easy now, sweetie. You don't want to draw attention, do you?" A soft laugh escapes her lips. Damn, I love that slightly evil laugh.

"You are quite tight today. Is it making you nervous, having me inside of you out here in public?" she whispers with her lips close very to my ear.

I bite my lower lip and just nod slightly.

She smiles and I feel her head close to mine again. "Now... what do you think of the cute little waitress? Do you think she gets down and dirty? What's her story?" Her fingers start to move inside of me.

"Please don't... not here," I whimper quietly.

"Yes right here! Now answer me, or I'm going to make sure you are not going to have a chance to stay quiet."

I close my eyes for a second to regain focus. Then I fix my eyes on the waitress again. She smiles warmly as she writes down the last order in her notepad and then takes the menus. She spins around, making her ponytail swing as she moves over to the bar on the far side of the dinning room.

"No way. She is not getting in trouble with that ass. Especially in tight pants like that," I whisper quietly.

"Good. What else?"

"I... I don't know..."

"No? What happened? Cat got your tongue? You are not thinking about how she would be in bed? How she would moan as your tongue brushes her clit?"

I feel her fingers make their way deeper inside of me as she talks. It drives me crazy, but I know it is not wise for me to move away. I feel my breath quicken. My eyes follow the waitress as she drops of the table's drinks.

She turns her head to whisper directly into my ear, "Do you think she would enjoy that? Maybe... we should ask her!" she says and plants a soft kiss over my ear as she raises her hand.

"What?!" I say a bit louder than I wanted.

The waitress turns her head and sees the raised hand. She makes her way across the dinning room.

"Be with you in a sec!" she says with that warm smile. Mistress takes her hand down and smiles back towards the waitress. Her fingers never stop moving.

"That tensed you right up! I felt that!" she says quietly and winks towards me, giving me an evil smile.

'Fuck!' I think. I have no idea what she is planning, and I hate it. I feel my pulse beating in my throat. She isn't seriously going to ask her? She holds me tightly with her arm again as the waitress approaches our table. I have never before felt so uncomfortable in her embrace.

"I hope everything was to your liking?" the waitress says warmly as she starts taking the plates in front of us.

"Oh yes! Right, honey?"

She jerks her finger deep inside of me and I twitch again. "Son of a......" I think as I clench my teeth together.

"Yes. Everything was perfect!" I smile warmly to the waitress and do my best to control my facial expressions and tone of voice. I'm not sure I am succeeding.

"Can I get you anything more? Coffee? Dessert?" Her blue eyes move my mistress to me.

'God she has lovely eyes, too,' I think as I feel my mistress' fingers hook inside of me and move. I strike my gaze down to the table and clench my fist.

"I'll have a coffee, black," I hear her say. Her tone is steady as a rock, no matter what she is doing out from view.

"And you miss?" I hear the waitress say in front of me. I turn up my gaze and see her looking at me, almost with a bit of worry in her eyes. Her head is slightly turned to the side.

"Emm... I'll just have some green tea. Thank you."

"Everything alright?"

'Fuck! Busted!' I think.

"Yes, everything is alright. I am just full." Fuck bad phrasing... I don't have to turn my head to feel that my mistress is smiling at me. I put my hand over my belly to underline my statement.

"Guess I can't tempt with dessert then?" the waitress says and smiles brightly, almost letting out a giggle.

'Well aren't you adorable?' I think to myself.

"No thank you, not for me," I say as I turn my gaze downward again.

Mistress probably just shakes her head because the waitress repeats the order and makes her way across the dining room with our plates. I relax as I realize she was just messing with me in making me believe she was seriously going to ask the waitress inappropriate questions; or worse have me do it.

I feel my mistress' head against the side of my head again, whispering in my ear again. I feel her fingers stop moving inside of me. "What she does not know is that I already have dessert right here." She slowly pulls out her fingers from my now soaking pussy.

Her fingers move back across my ass cheeks, leaving a wet trail across my skin. She retracts her hand from my pants. I turn my head just in time to see her put her fingers, now wet from my need, into her mouth. Her lips close on her fingers as she licks them clean while she looks straight into my eyes.

Her hand then softly grabs me by the chin. Smiling as she is, she pulls me closer and kisses me slowly and deeply. I feel my body relaxing again. She puts her forehead against mine as she whispers, "My good girl."

Mediafox
Mediafox
14 Followers