All Comments on 'No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great powerful story, looking forward to the next elements. Have you about adding a 4th to share his mom's and brother's story?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely brilliant!

.

And all my best for your own health and well being!

.

5 *****

Frank66Frank669 months ago

Quite often, Saddletramp's stories sail off into the wild blue yonder, but they're always interesting. This one's a tear jerker, am really looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

one of your better starts. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A page turner as always…can’t wait for the next installment.

And a speedy recovery from your heart attack!!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

As somebody who has dealt with heart issues for nearly 24 years, I truly wish you well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, can't wait until ST releases the next two installments. Glad the author survived his heart attack and is mending and getting better. His stories have been very good. 5 stars.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor639 months ago

Great story. I look forward to the follow on stories.

Glad that you are feeling better, hang in there.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

when my time comes, I hope to see my own family there waiting for me as well.

That last few paragraphs, thank you.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Great start to the story. Nary a dry eye, too! Thanks for your writing, your one of the best. Take care of your heart.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

***** Bring on part 2

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG9 months ago

Great to see you back. Very good story thanks

Harryin VAHarryin VA9 months ago

The essence of a pathetically stupid premise. The husband couldn't find 5 seconds to show the wife the medical report?

.

And how is the conversation with the attorney going to go l chapter two? Wife tells the attorney that her husband claimed He is dying. And the attorney decides well it's okay to have a affair with a wife of a dying man.? Yeah what could go wrong....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Took a 3 star story and made it a 10.

Fantastic .

TC Ireland

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like all of Saddltramp's stuff, but the only part in this one, that seemed silly, was the thing about not hiring escorts, doing the right thing and two wrongs don't make a right. He'll be dead in a minute, start the hookers and keep them coming until the alarm on the EKG goes off.

Wabagoon1171Wabagoon11719 months ago

Looking forward to parts 2 and 3, particularly Olivia's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hell yes!!!!! I’m actually in tears reading this, I can’t wait the rest.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

When I encounter a brilliantly written, well structured story with an excellently developed main character, I can only sit back in awe. Many thanks, saddletramp. I'm looking forward to the remaining points of view. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A difficult read for obvious reasons, but a really well written story. I'd expect nothing less from you. Where was the Mustang? He should have had one to pass on to his brother.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fuck, I'm crying...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for making an old man tear up. Incredibly sweet and sad. Thank you for your time and talent. DMW aka Sumnut96. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This has got to be the best story from you that I have read up to this point. Looking forward with abated breath for next part. Well done! 5*****

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

You are such an excellent Author. I love this story. I remember when my Mother Passed. Mentally she'd been gone for a couple days and she mumbled a lot about the beautiful Angels that were in the room with her. Thanks for a wonderful story. 5 BIG STARS!

NotSomeBubbaNotSomeBubba9 months ago

Heck of a story so far; I was so hoping the MC would somehow pull through, but it was not mean to be. Loved the reference to Justice, too, and a potential to be a great fit to him down the road since he knows nothing about those newfangled computers, but the MC just happens to. Can't wait for the next installment.

Chuckles1966Chuckles19669 months ago

Very much looking forward to parts 2 and 3

taylorsamtaylorsam9 months ago

All I have to say is WOW!!!

xtc5xtc59 months ago

I gave the original story a 5 and with this part you have gone far beyond that.

Thanks and Please take care of yourself

des911des9119 months ago

Bloody Marvellous!!

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Excellent! Another ST home run.

Omart57Omart579 months ago

Tears, my friend! Thank you, for this great story! My sincere hope is you are doing well after your attack and are on the mend.

cyendreycyendrey9 months ago

Dammit, made me cry…

Paiger123Paiger1239 months ago

So good! I hope you are feeling better.

KRD19254KRD192549 months ago

ST, ya goin good in this one. I can only hope Justice comes knocking.

\

This one hits too close for me as my cancer is on the rebound, so do not know yet....

\

I suspect the alphabets are real skeptical with the continued flight of that private jet. And a certain lawyer is soon to become a jailhouse beeeeech. Depending if Anne knows of her paramours extra activities will determine her sentence.

\

I just hope Drew made a few .MP4's to Olivia, so she will never forget his voice, mannerisms, and person. DVD .MP4's that can be shared with Drew's future grandchildren. Letters are nice but old school never conveying the persons body-language, voice, or mannerisms, etc.

\

5.5****** Hooyah, Salutes....

mac1729mac17299 months ago

Thank you for writing this story while you have had far more important concerns going on in your life. I hope you are on the mend and make a full recovery.

It is such a good first chapter and I look forward to some Saddletramp style justice

Turning502019Turning5020199 months ago

Saddle well told as always. Hope your healing well. This story was a real attention getter as a short. Your writing style makes the expansion so much more. Thanks again, get well.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter469 months ago

Saddletramp does it again! thanks. Can't wait for the next. Soon I hope.

waltdeewaltdee9 months ago

I always look forward to your new stories.

froggytreefroggytree9 months ago

Excellent. I can't wait for the payback.

tnoldguytnoldguy9 months ago

As usual, well done. If I were to change anything, I’d have had Andrew making a goodbye video to Olivia and if time and condition allowed a series of life lessons for her.

beanburner69beanburner699 months ago

once again, a great story

fredbrownfredbrown9 months ago

Wow! Ain't that a bitch, looks like a heart attack turned ole saddletramp a tad ornery .......

Looking forward to the little lady's side of this story.

Larch50Larch509 months ago

Sorry to hear of your health issues. So glad that you have recovered and hope for your continued good health. Good story, look forward to parts 2 & 3.

Cringo31Cringo319 months ago

Really enjoyed this version of the story. ST does know how to set the stage and show emotions, but at the same time show the strength and courage that a man must have when facing his mortality. Can’t wait for parts 2 and 3.

katibkatib9 months ago

Story surely clutches one's heart, but that ending looks like silly divine intervention.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

First, great story and typical of the SaddleTramp Treatment!! I see Justice O. Peace and the beautiful Dr. Adrestia Rhamnousia looming large in the background. Let's hope they're readying a whole boatload of retributive justice post-mortem for MC.

-

Technically, most phone camera photos contain some EXIF data, often including GSP coordinates. Also, upon returning, all three passports will document any removal of the child to a foreign location and will be discoverable by investigators or legal representatives. The blue-fly in the ointment is the fact that airlines, cruise lines, and even private charter companies are held responsible for the immigration status and compliance with minor travel permission requirements for bringing a child into another country with only one parent. Before boarding the airplane, one required document for Olivia to travel will be a parental affidavit from the father, a court document granting the mother sole custody, or a death certificate for the father shown on the child's birth certificate. Otherwise, the airline or other common carrier is subjected to huge fines. Moreover, they will be denied admittance and deported back to their country of origin.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wowzers! Again!

TK

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story! 5*'s. It brought many tears to my eyes.

nixroxnixrox9 months ago

3 stars so far.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So great to have writing again! My thoughts for a speedy recovery. Another power story from The Master! May Justice prevail always! I can only give this 5 🌟, and wish I could rate in higher. Deep emotional BTB story. On to Chapter 2.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"I reasoned, that would make me no better than her in the fidelity department, and I DID take a vow to forsake all others." - This isn't a question of "two wrongs making a right," she's broken the marriage contract, he no longer has to abide by it.

\

"Said she didn't want you tracking her, or trying to contact her or Olivia," - She was okay with him not being able to contact his daughter?

\

"And what happens if there's an emergency?" - My thoughts exactly!

]

"So how do you feel about all of this?" - I love his answer! I hate watching TV news, and they ask questions like, "How did you feel when they recovered your daughter's body?" Just what are they expecting to hear that they haven't heard before?

\

"I can't get into it right now" - Why not? I know that the author is trying to keep US in suspense, but there's no reason that Robert can't know, he's not going to spill the beans!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u9 months ago

Great story and I am looking forward to the next chapter.

l0ver0tical0ver0tica9 months ago

Giving this a five, and wishing you well...

ExinfExinf9 months ago

You Bas××d it was brilliant , talk about emotional in tears reading this , bang goes my knuckle dragging grumpy old fart persona now.

RubiconXRubiconX9 months ago

Great to have the latest from one of the best around. As always, very well written, paced and characterized. 10* Thanks - looking forward to the next two parts.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This needs an epic burning.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

That was some kind of good ST, just like everything you post. It’s not too often that I feel emotional over a LW story, but you did it with this one. I’m sure that Anne’s part of the story will make me very angry. I can’t wait for the revenge to kick in. Burn them down ST. While you’re writing for us, take care of yourself, and I hope you’re feeling much better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would prefer any story without POV changes over one with them, but to each their own. Will wait to read the entire thing at one time.

SawdustMakerSawdustMaker9 months ago

Of course, at this point I haven't read the rest of the story. Before he died, he should have done a video for his daughter telling her everything he wanted to say.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a powerful story. I very much enjoy your writing. Am looking forward to the conclusion.

enderlocke77enderlocke779 months ago

Eh its starting to sound like the revenge isn't going to have to do with nothing of the marriage sort. Some sort of whatever the asshole was up to. So it most likely their hurt would have happened anyway. Making all that just happen kind of useless. Almost gave up when u put the cowboy guy in there thankfully was just seeing and dreaming shit.

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

Just doesn't seem right that the cheating slut wife outlives her husband.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Powerful!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Can't wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

sad tale 💔

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn dude. LOVE your stories but this one so far is your opus!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

ST1956, you fucking asshole!!!! I had no intention of crying today. I hope you're happy. This one ripped my guts out. I usually read your works for the ludicrously over the top retribution, not this incredibly touching glimpse into our mc's unbelievable hurt and the genuine love, care and commitment of his friends, associates and loving family. The reunion with his father was what took me over the line of emotional control.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

excellent story can't wait for the next chapter .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting Justice made a brief cameo appearance. Of course, five stars. BTW, I hate continued new posts. But for this one, an exception.

JPB

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol9 months ago

I'm hooked in. *sits fidgeting in the chair for the next part*

-

Be well!

neilnblowme2neilnblowme29 months ago

another home run for the master well done

stay healthy this site needs your stories and your universe lol

looking forward to reading the next chapters especially the daughters point of view

as long as the cheaters donn t prosper i m happy

please don t sway to the cheaters side like so many of the writers do now on this site

thanks for your stories and stay healthy .... it ill be hard but hang in there

MarcymayMarcymay9 months ago

looking forward to the chapter great job

6King6King9 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

awesome per usual

JtxxxJtxxx9 months ago

Hard to admit it with all the great stories you have put out, but this is one of the best. I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great detailed story. 5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Outstanding.....5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One thing. If he knows his daughters in Cancun and not being watched why doesn’t he get her brought home so he can say goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This good original story just begged for continuation. Thanks for your decision to do this. This Part 1 is extremely well done, and really enjoyable, and I look forward to the rest. Thanks again for all your wonderful writing and more importantly…your sharing of your creativity and yourself through that! Five stars ***** for Part 1 of this heart wrenching tale.

It’s great that you have survived and are recovering! Hopefully the painful difficulties I’m sure you experienced are now just a memory. Take good care of yourself. I wish you the best! And yes, I have enjoyed your stories a lot. P.S.…I hope you will continue your story “The Plant.”

Merlin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Simply outstanding ST. I think Tajfa summed it up best if i may quote “what would do without you!” Excellent writing & MC development. Long live ST! Take care & wish you the best of health going forward. 5*+++

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great follow on to the original! Only one question though; why didn't he just get on a plane to Cancun as soon as had all his arrangements completed just so he would have a chance to say goodbye to Olivia? Still, it's a 5 star story.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

I had tears coursing down my cheeks reading this, reminded me sadly of my own fathers death from mesothelioma.

I was so sorry to read of your heart attack, l hope you are improving in leaps and bounds

As usual this is a great story as only you can tell it. I look forwards to the miscreants getting their just deserts and more.

Scores 5/5 get well mate!!!!!

sxyilmsxyilm9 months ago

Thanks for writing another engaging story

I look forward to Justice being done

The thought occurred to me and it wouldn't surprise me if you have this coming in one of the later chapters but knowing there is a good chance he (Andrew) won't be alive when Olivia returns Andrew should make a video for his daughter to say goodbye and to hold onto as she ventures forward in life

Sorry to hear you had a health scare and I hope all is well with you now.

You are without a doubt one of my favorite authors here

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story! Can not wait to read the other parts.

Sorry to hear about your health scare. Hope you are healing with no hang ups.

Have you ever heard of “ lawyer painting “? My understanding is that one of the parties in a divorce will try to consult with as many lawyers as possible to stop the other party from getting legal advice. Could there be a story hidden in this?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks man! Read it this morning after I'd put on my makeup for work.....😢

Luckily my mascara had already set. !!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic , can't wait for the next chapter.

Glad to hear things are on the mend and many thanks for your stories.

-DK

stan234499stan2344999 months ago

Really look fotward.to the next chapters

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Choked me up. “Of All People” and “Blow Job Bet” could use your attention as well

Schwanze1Schwanze19 months ago

Had a heart attack myself a couple of years ago. Two stents and I'm good to go. I hope you do as well.

FordF150guyFordF150guy9 months ago

So well written, and so very sad…. Hopefully my tears will be gone so I can read the retribution. 5*****

RzcanuckRzcanuck9 months ago

I should not read this at work.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical Saddletramp- THE BEST! Can't wait for Part#2. I believe Anne and that asswipe will get theirs... Sounds like they may be smuggling drugs... Get well soon!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

Patiently waiting for the next installment.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

As he was clearly affected by the tumor, as the reporter will testify to, all these decisions made at the last minute while dying are likely to be reversed by a judge. If you are impaired in any way you cannot make decisions like this. Usual absurdities of having contacts in Mexico for PI work, wife and paramour too stupid to exist and complicated legal documents drawn up in hours...

The reporter will write this story for what purpose? Seems much more like a smear of someone than an article.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great, as always. I like the dream with Justice in it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great setup. Can't wait to see what the mushroom cloud looks like. For some reason I Really hope the mother-in-law gets toasted. She raised the whore to be a whore, enabled her to be a whore, covered for her being a whore, then covered for her kidnapping her grand daughter. Because her son-in-law wasn't rich and powerful like the asshole her whore daughter was now fucking.

\

Plot fault is that the whore wife is a monster. So how does an intelligent discerning man end up loving respecting and marrying a monster? Martian Slut Ray? If he got what he married then he's getting what he deserved. Hope the daughter finds a safe wholesome place to land and be nurtured, absent the whore mother's influence. Now bring on the nukes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dayum. Got me hook line and sinker. You have a way of taking these stories and putting them to right. Proceed good sir!

robbo069robbo0699 months ago

Excellent story, I can’t wait for the following chapter/s.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Damn. Little heavy on just narrative but I have tears running down my face, so must be really well written. 4.7*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

hate thing being released in parts just ftds and release the full thing for that alone 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...