All Comments on 'No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Please do the final act the justice deserved.....

BigK10BigK109 months ago

WOW! You’ve added so much depth and emotion to an already good story. I can’t wait to see what’s next. 5* from me. I noticed that an “anon” gave this a one star simply because it was released in parts. Think of him as an undeveloped “one dimensional” character: I already do. Lol

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

FANTASTIC, sad, nice and really well written story!!!

You did it again! Congratulations.

Looking forward to reading the next two parts.

SkubabillSkubabill9 months ago

This could be the best Saddletramp story ever.

tonyneatotonyneato9 months ago

Excellent & extremely moving. 5 STARS

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit9 months ago

Holy crap, that’s the saddest thing I’ve read in forever. Nicely written, it certainly dovetails well with the original.

CastAdriftCastAdrift9 months ago

Amazing story. Looking forward to parts 2 and 3. Glad you're doing well. Please take care of yourself.

Thanks for all your great stories.

dikupinyadikupinya9 months ago
wow!

you made me cry. what a well written story with a great story line. I can't wait for more. classic saddletramp!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Really like this, like all your stories. Very sad. I know as I have had cancer three different times, but I am still ticking.

lerenardruselerenardruse9 months ago

Damn, you know how to make a person shed tears. Great start to this sad tale and a BTB wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A wonderful but totally sad & ugly tale. Sad, because he's dying of cancer. Ugly, his wife & her lover with their actions. Also a little of mom-in-law's keeping her secret from her & Anne's husbands. Beautifully written & hope they- Anne & Simpson- receive their due.

Having said that, I agree with a commenter below in disliking a story posted in several parts. But I won't go anywhere as far down the rating as (s)he did. 4 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I only ever have one problem with stories like this:

How do you get an individuals thoughts & words from beyond the grave in such a clear concise manner?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I gotta say sir, you are on par with todd172. And who let the damn onion cutting ninjas in?

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Wow

All I can say

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun9 months ago

You have a golden touch. Great rewrite. Good to see you back.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

Wow, damned good, ST. Sorry to hear about your heart problems and I'm glad to hear you are recovering. Keep the great stories coming as you feel able to write them man, as I know I'm not the only one here who really appreciates the stories you share with us.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster19 months ago

Also sorry to hear of your cardiac challenges...

...and I wish you a very speedy & full recovery !

I hope to continue to read new tales from you as well as stories from others that get the "SaddleTramp trestment" !

5 stars of course.

davezqdavezq9 months ago

So happy to see a new Saddletramp story—lassgna and all 😄 welcome back and glad to hear of your recovery Looking for more stories in future I am sure you have many adoring fans. And thank you for all your good work so far

patilliepatillie9 months ago

Man, that ending kills me, fantastic. Was pretty boilerplate up until that time though, so 4 stars

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

Sorry fr your illness ( been there, got the t-shirt) always looking for an awesome saddletramp story !!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm really enjoying this one. I'll have to re-read the original, but I doubt it'll make much of a difference, since it's going to get the Saddle Tramp treatment.

Sorry to hear about the heart attack, s I've already gone thru that with 2 stents in my chest and a loop monitor to go with them. What bothered me the most was that I didn't even know I was having one (a widow maker). I also had a stoke 4 days after getting out of the hospital (on my 40th anniversary) just to rub some salt into the wound. It's now 3 years later and I'm doing fine, and reading Saddle Tramp stories. :-) I hope you're getting better and stronger, as I love your stories. Thank You for sharing them with us.

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

you're way more inportant than the story! welcome back and stay well :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Needs another chapte.

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

First, glad to hear you’re on mend and getting better.

This story is so much better than the original. There should have been WARNING before the last 5 paragraphs……WOW that was a great ending! Always like how you write that the emotion comes through.

Thanks for writing!

Lawrie1941Lawrie19419 months ago

Your usual well written fare, please don’t ever lose your touch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

",I just got out of the hospital after a heart attack"

Vaxxed?

arrowglassarrowglass9 months ago
So glad to hear you are improving!

A "well done"...and looking forward to the rest!

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Sad, but a good story. Makes want to reach into pages and strangle the MC's wife. What comes around goes around, I know I have seen it.

Hiram325Hiram3259 months ago

This is why I'm always on the lookout for a new ST story. Very very well done, Sir.

XluckyleeXluckylee9 months ago

5 stars from Xluckylee as always. You are maybe the best writer on this site

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Breaks my 😥💔

I would have suggested a few changes. Kidnapping would have brought in the FBI. Given a child is involved they would, at very least, taken her into custody and back to her father to say goodbye. I liked his other plans. He was a brave and good man whereas his wife is evil incarnate. Also, video evidence obtained outside the USA is not protected as it US law does not apply. Last, his mother saying his wife needs a good spanking is, well just a bit of nonsense; ANY mother would be out for blood.

These are rare faults in story structure, however, the great story makes it possible to just let it go.

THANK YOU 😊

Bad101Bad1019 months ago

I enjoy your stories and how you develop the characters. Glad you are doing better

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

From page two. "All I want is a little justice," I thought. "Is that too damn much to ask?" That night, I dreamt of a cowboy on an impossibly huge black horse and a petite blonde woman. I didn't recall much of the dream, but something the cowboy said stuck with me: "Justice is ridin' with ya, son. Never forget."

I was a little disappointed, I was hoping for a fantasy with the famed Justice O. Peace. Still a brilliantly told tale, though.

Hope that you can sort what might be problems with part three. Also, if you can't host that part here, we who don't quite understand the idiosyncrasies of this site can find part three elsewhere.

Most of all, hope your health issues sort themselves out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

HURRY UP AND DO PART3

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman9 months ago

AW, I was looking for Justice O. Peace and Andrestia come riding in to cure him and bring his daughter back. Assuming the private jet that brought the cheaters back to the U.S. was loaded with coke and or herion.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did the mods reject Part 3? Was it the daughter storyline?

inka2222inka22229 months ago

1 star. I was ready to give it 5 stars if there was a meaningful BTB against the wife. But parts 2 and 3 ruined that completely, with the BTB at a magnitude of 2 out of 10.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is so good. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wife and lover need to burn horribly, NO MERCY!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked this part of the story. It’s part two that lost me. I kept reading “Anne will get hers…”, or

“Anne will get justice…”, but that didn’t happen.

And for a SaddleTramp story that’s a big disappointment. I’m giving this part of the story a 4, because I liked it as a standalone piece. But because of the way Anne was allowed to skate from justice in part two, I have to give the

overall story , all three parts together, three stars. Maybe a good sequel would help. Couldn’t hurt.

rpaultrpault8 months ago

Again a great story Part 1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really loved this part, and I had water leaking from my eyes a couple of times. However, part 2 left a little to be desired, as there was no Tramp justice given out to the wife or her lover. What happened to the BTB of them? I felt short changed as there was barely any justice. And don't start me on part 3. I know this is your world, but do the 3 letter agencies really hire criminals and keep them employed for long periods of time? I thought they kept them around until they were used up, then locked up in a cell (in Texas) and kept there until they died, not allowed to walk the streets, and give others orders. That part of part 3 really let me down, as I felt it was sloppy research on your part. Even the history channel, and others that look at the mob do a better job of research.

Don't get me wrong you're a hell of a writer, it's just that last chapter wasn't your best. Yes, the daughter does whack the head drug dealer and child molester (Michael's Hispanic friend who was left with the daughter at times in Cancun), but that doesn't let you off the hook for a good BTB.

Calico75Calico757 months ago

Well done. Very sad.

davezqdavezq7 months ago

Kudos to the only Literotica author I’ve yet encountered who knows when to use “poring “ and when to use “pouring “. And who makes sure in every story to include a good lasagna. The dying scene at the end put a lump in my throat.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good job. Five stars for this part. My face did some serious leaking.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This story got to my ❤️...in a big way😢😥

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Si vous aviez chercher à toucher le fond des lecteurs eh bien c'est chose faite bravo 👏

Y a t il une suite merci ouah ou c'est une très très belle histoire

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x7 months ago

Why the fuck wouldn't she give her MOTHER her itinerary, just in case of an emergency? And what is it with these mothers-in-law who aid and abet their daughters' affairs just because they have a low opinion of their sons-in-law's jobs?

B3ndoverB3ndover7 months ago

Great story. I would have liked to hear about how it ended for the wife and daughter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So sad, hope the wife and boyfriend burn in hell and the mother-in-law needs to suffer as well.

jd3608jd36086 months ago

Great story! The only thing i had trouble with was the fact he knew his daughter was in Cancun. With all of his money, I'd have been on the next chartered flight to Cancun to say goodbye to my daughter. Nothing, even the risk of flying win the tumor would keep me from saying goodbye.

However, I realize that doing this changes the story from three down to a single one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hopeful. That not only is there an end to this maddening and frustrating life, but a sense of peace I recall after being ambushed in practice 'kill zones' in military exercises. Not so bad being dead. (no responsibilities or duties left)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

😪😥😢😭🥹

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As I wrote to this fine author previously & on my comments, this's a masterpiece of writing. I didn't care that much for the original- truthfully, it's after I read this trilogy. Yes, this's my 2nd time around. My eyes teared for him & what his cunt of a wife's doing, but actually cried towards the end. Reminded me of my wife being transported to a nursing home when she needed the round-the-clock care.

Brilliant, emotionally filled writing. Superb character development- to a point in this part but continues in the next; remember, I've already read this but need to read it again, after some stories I've read that can't touch this one. The only thing I could wish for: a partnership story between Saddletramp & CindyTV, another excellent writer. Hey, I can dream, no?

I do agree with sbrooks103x with his comments. Another fine author. 5 stars, but should be 10. Bob

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Oh I hope you have done a follow on, must have a look at when you posted this next.

Liked it, but of the easy way out with all the money, but I liked the story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Saddletramp

I really liked this story a lot. The Palliative care descriptive end I can not buy-into.

Your descriptive end made for good copy but in my opinion was least likely to have Happen.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved this. It's my 2nd time to read this story. Made me cry. Thank you for the wonderful story saddletramp!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant story. So full of emotion. I cannot imagine the pain. The MC must be going through. Having to deal with being told he's dying and the betrayal of his wife at the same time would break most people me included. But not being able to see his 8 Yr old daughter to hold her and say goodbye is just mind numbingly awful. Onto the next part. BardnotBard

DuncanitaDuncanita3 months ago

Why are my cheeks wet again??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Most excellent writing. And my eyes are moist.

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

A brilliantly written sad story that affects me each time I read it.

NallusNallus3 months ago

Original needed this longer version. Thanks, Sam.

Speech to text is the reason

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story always got to me and made me cry like I did when my puppy died. Now that I find myself in a situation where cancer is at stage 4 and eating its way through me, I can only be glad that the pain will finally end. Thank you for giving us all such incredible stories to read and think on, it is greatly appreciated.

T-Bone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story always, 5th reading, breaks my heart. Oddly, it's helped me deal with my impending death. A variety of problems have coalesced into something insurmountable and, because of this, I'll be ending my life about 7 or 8 days from now. I'm 77 and, on balance, really have nothing left to me.

Saddletramp THANK YOU for your wonderful stories!

Dan Lambert March 27, 2024

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Read again A worthy finish

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

A good, but sad story. Thanks for your writing. Second time read.

Odess83Odess83about 1 month ago

Хорошая версия концовки мужа. Надеюсь жена получит своё, так как в оригинале она не просто осталась безнаказанной, так ещё и помирилась с дочерью и жила счастливо! Я этого вообще у автора не понял...

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

Lost a friend of 40+ yr to cancer not that long ago, we thought it was weeks hoped for month but ended up with days last time i saw him fuck cancer this story stireed that up some thax or fuck you i aint sure but i think thanx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Lovely but very sad story. I'm really not the emotional type, but I felt the tears flow while reading this. I have lost several of my friends and relatives to this terrible disease. It is really impossible to hold oneself up towards the end. I have always wondered when will we discover the medicine that will take the fear and sadness away from cancer. There was a time when illnesses like malaria, plague, pneumonia, TB, diphtheria, meningitis, leprosy, etc were terrible life-taking diseases. But today they are eminently curable, nothing to fear. So when are we going to see cancer, diabetes, alzheimers become benign diseases? A doctor friend once told me (standing beside the bed of a dying close relative) that it will take another 50 years for a cure to be found. He also gave me an eye-opener. He said that if the countries of the world poured 10% of the money they spend on armaments into medical research, then cure for these terrible diseases can be found in 10 years. What a sad state we homo sapiens, the so-called elite of God's creation, have evolved into that we have so queered our priorities, we have selected arms and taking life over medical cure and saving life.

Btrying2Btrying2about 1 month ago

An excellent handling of such a sad and sorry state the MC has been dealt. Love the proactive nature of Andrew. The comfort from love of family is indescribable but so uplifting and calming. Masterpiece in dealing with the heart ache of “the victim” in this side show perpetrated by a self centered bitch.

Loved that Justice makes a brief appearance. I’m anxious to see what he has in store!!

Thanks for another super entertaining story. Can hardly finish this comment wanting to turn to the next installment. John.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

This is an excellent story. The last paragraph with his dad actually brought tears to my eyes. Amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Superb story. This broke my heart. I nearly cried at the end.

NitpicNitpic22 days ago
Where

Where is the next part?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...