All Comments on 'No Need to Talk, Pt. 01: Andrew'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 275 Comments
bhill8671bhill86719 months ago
Can't wait for

The next one.

SwordWielderSwordWielder9 months ago

An excellent story so far. I'm waiting for the boom to be lowered on the guilty parties. I'm guessing that the lawyer is involved with drug smuggling, and instead of 5 years for the kidnapping, they will be facing very long sentences due to the drugs, and tax evasion (maybe there's a murder charge in there also). Maybe Eli can send the criminals off to their permanent place of punishment while they are behind bars. I would have to agree with SaddleTramp that the daughter will have a rough time. He dad dies, and her mom will be serving a long prison sentence (hopefully dies in prison) after cheating on her father, and keeping her away from him during his last few weeks. Lastly, I really hope the mother-in-law gets a nice dose of Karma for her interference - 6 months - 2 years in jail, and although I'm unsure about her being divorced, she should have to sign a post-nuptial agreement and made to regret her actions for the rest of her life. Maybe she'll have a heart attack or stroke when given the choice of testifying against her daughter or going to jail and being divorced? I can see her husband disowning his daughter, and giving her one final message - "Rot in Hell!"

VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne9 months ago

Looking forward to the next episode.

laptopwriterlaptopwriter9 months ago

So far so good. 5 stars. Waiting to see what happens.

Bronco56Bronco569 months ago

Excellent saddle tramp continuation of the story.

5stars

WoodencavWoodencav9 months ago

Well written sad storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Hot Damn! ST is on the trail.

5

TajfaTajfa9 months ago

Another 5 star story. Firstly, I hope you are recovering well from your heart attack and that you got the best care available. What would we do without you? I'm looking forward to reading the next two parts after this great build up before the hammer falls on them.

GerMagGerMag9 months ago

Thank you this was a great and sad story. Looking forward to read the other episodes. 5*

chick2206chick22069 months ago

I am glad you are recovering. Get well soon.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfox9 months ago

Whenever I see a story with Saddletramp1956 as the author I get excited that I am going to love the story presented........and he never disappoints! This new series is going to be great reading, I can already see or feel his devious mind setting up the assholes of the story.

Once again thank you SOOOOO much for another great read!! You always treat your followers very well. Speaking of well I am sure your followers are praying for your complete recovery and wish you well for the next 100 years!

francemanfranceman9 months ago

Wow. Great stuff, great Wow.

We're caught up with the character in the turmoil of what little life he has left.

The feelings are enormous, a few tears fall, and we find ourselves in the midst of a family torn apart by the upcoming loss of one of its own.

Just 2 comments:

- I thought it was a pity to imply probable trafficking, the intervention of a government agency........when up to that point, the story was very realistic.

- I loved the simplicity of his death, with its resemblance to his father waking up to go fishing like when they were young and shared a passion. Really good.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks9 months ago

I am glad you are recovering. Hope you are blessed with a very talented team of physicians as I am. Was diagnosed with AHA Stage 4 heart disease 15 years ago. The main problem is a congenital defect. I have had 2 heart attacks while fighting to stay alive with a heart that was not completely formed. I was warned 6 months ago, that I was headed to palliative care as my heart failure was now a AHA stage 3, sometimes bouncing off stage 4. I can really relate to your MC. Thanks for all of your past stories. I lost my girls to the "sisterhood".

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

Great build on the original. I am already wondering if the cheaters are going to screw up and have the cartel after them, or if the lawyer is indeed with the cartel and promised the wife and daughter to a drug lord as a personal gift.

RobcolesRobcoles9 months ago

I am so sorry to hear about the heart attack, but obviously glad you’ve survived. I’m carrying 4 stents around myself, so can relate. I’ve read everything you’ve written, and while I don’t comment very often, you’ve never had anything less than 5 stars from me. You’re work is phenomenal. ‘Justice is ridin' with ya, son. Never forget’ brought a hitch to my breath and goosebumps down my arms. I love your justice o the peace stories. Take care, look after yourself, and accept help from those that care about you. Looking forward to reading your amazing stories for many years to come. Rob. UK.

kylady76kylady769 months ago

A sad and painful story told with great feeling but that's what you do and you do it so dam well, we hope you'r feeling better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wow brought me to tears cant wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful addition to the original story and that ending had me I'm tears. I lost my father last year and were I to guess, I'll be gone myself within five years. I'd love to think my father would be waiting for me when I pass and will say "C'mon, Son. Let's go listen to some jazz. I got us reservations to a little cafe where Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong are playing." Wish I didn't have to wait for part 2!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As always, an impressive and well-written 5 star yarn. Can’t wait for the next chapter. On a personal note, I’m very happy to hear that you are on the mend and feeling better. You’ve inspired me in many ways beyond just writing and submitting stories here and elsewhere. And for that, I thank you.

Cookingwithgas

joesijoesi9 months ago

How can you write something like this, it‘s heart breaking, the dust here in the room is not helping either, damn allergies!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As good as your stories are always.Hope you are recovering.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A superb follow-up to the original story. I too am looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would the reporter be shocked and afraid? How else should a man speak about an adulterous slut, and a predator? He wasn’t threatening the reporter, so there was no reason for fear. Or is it because as a woman, she perceived animosity towards any woman as anger toward all women?!?

ZK

mighty1313mighty13139 months ago

excellent. you're my favorite writer on this site by a mile. sorry to hear about your heart attack and hope you're feeling better.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Allways well written and entirely a possible happening.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It is excellent. And bring's back so many thoughts, since I to have terminal cancer,. No one should have to go through something like this. Thankfully I have a very loving family to help me. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Somebody is in for a Cat 6 hurricaine

bobareenobobareeno9 months ago

Glad you survived your heart attack! Enjoyed this rethinking of the original.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked the original story but this fleshed it out more and made a 59 y.o. cry with the poignancy of this. Cannot wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love reading this and waiting for the next episode. Meanwhile, take good care of your health.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

About your health problems, a little advice from the ancient past. Hippocrates, traditionally referred to as the "Father of Medicine" (from Wikipedia), said "Let food be your medicine, and medicine be your food" (even though, not 100% sure about the origin of this wise statement). So, be "natural" and be well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written as usual, Get well soon, and can't wait for any further chapters

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope you are recovering well after your scare. Thanks as always for your stories...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Welcome back, ST and what a belting story to celebrate your victory over ill health and your return to LW. Five stars!

Old_TimerOld_Timer9 months ago

Another great read by the Master Storyteller. Looking forward to the follow-up.

jakie1jakie19 months ago

Five Stars....Excellent!

Omegaman56Omegaman569 months ago

I had to wipe the tears my this morning

swfb70swfb709 months ago

brought this old ma to tears

DirtySingleMomDirtySingleMom9 months ago

Truly sorry to hear you've been sick and hope you have a speedy recovery. Well written but sorry 1 star I can't see the point of adding to a finished story. She/they were already punished by their own guilt

SplitGeode66SplitGeode669 months ago

An excellent story, and the ending brought me to tears. 5 stars. So sorry to hear about your health scare.

JamieCTaylorJamieCTaylor9 months ago

Solid 5. Can't wait.

MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Solid 5

Saddletramp is back in form.

Teary end.

Good wishes for a speedy recovery

numbnutz49numbnutz499 months ago

Echoing the other comments, wonderfully written and I can't wait for the next two parts!

KahunabobKahunabob9 months ago

Damn. Just. Damn. 5/5. Relatively unique premise for a loving wives / btb story. Looking forward to the other 2 installments. And already: poor Olivia. If this going the way we all know it's going, she'll have lost both parents within a month. Hoping to read in her part of the story that she had her uncle & aunt & her gran with her for at least the next 25-30 years. She'll need all the love they can give her.

JH4FunJH4Fun9 months ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Just another Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ from ST. I am looking forward to the tie-in with Justice O. Peace. Your tales/series are always a joy to consume.

Thanks for sharing this one for our enjoyment.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

DreddrasDreddras9 months ago

Nicely done, and best wishes for a speedy recovery

Frankfiredawg06Frankfiredawg069 months ago

Amazing as always!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

SDN1955SDN19559 months ago

Excellent read ST. Glad to hear of your recovery. Hope you have smooth sailing.

Driven2ReadDriven2Read9 months ago

Just outstanding ... 5* all the way. I am looking forward to the next installments.

PairadoxPairadox9 months ago

Somehow, you exceeded your normal great level. Can't wait to read the daughter's story. Anne's story? Well,Justice will see to it - in your universe, anyway.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove9 months ago

I hope you are feeling better in the aftermath of your heart attack and that your recovery is speedy and with equanimity. I have a sense of why this tale appealed to you to give it the FTDS treatment. Thank you for your approach—I get the linearity of the three parts’ timeline as the story unfolds. Perhaps there will be supernatural elements and perhaps an art gallery as well?

demanderdemander9 months ago

Keep on hitting those keys. D

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith9 months ago

Wow, another great tale. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ReddladyReddlady9 months ago

Wonderful reading as always! Rest! So happy that you are mending and feeling better. Literotica wouldn't be the same without you! ❤

bruce1971bruce19719 months ago

Damn, Saddletramp, that was pretty amazing. Really liked how you lingered on the emotions, showing how the MC is wrangling with the warring anger, hurt, and his own health problems. This is deeply touching--something that doesn't always happen in your stories--while still retaining the trademark Saddletramp hard-edged sense of justice. It really feels like a step forward for you as a writer. Thank you for this!

Fireguy1956Fireguy19569 months ago

Just another awesome story from the “Master”. Can’t wait to read the next installment.

technofrog2002technofrog20029 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It has the makings of a great BTB story. 5🌟

MwestohioMwestohio9 months ago

Your character conversations are excellent - very natural

BabalooieBabalooie9 months ago

Well done. Five stars.

goodshoes2goodshoes29 months ago

Cannot wait for part 2 and other parts. Please dish them out quickly. Thanks.

WordcraftWordcraft9 months ago

I was a witness to something like this that happened in real life. My next door neighbor I'll call Erica, was diagnosed with the most aggressive form of breast cancer. Her husband was a contractor that rehabbed homes for realtors to flip and worked long hours. After a year of Erica fighting cancer, her husband left her saying he couldn't stand to watch her die. A few months later Erica found out her husband was living with another woman. The long hours at work was actually spent with his lover. Then he did the unthinkable: He canceled their health insurance and went with another health insurance provider and included his lover. It left Erica without medical care and she died 2 months later. Yeah, things like this actually happen. Great story Saddletramp! Five stars

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermit9 months ago

The master strikes again. Five stars for this outstanding work! Impatiently awaiting the continuation of this riveting, well-written story.

CreeperclawCreeperclaw9 months ago

@Wordcraft, if what you're saying is really true then I hope that her friends or family members upon encountering him would beat the crap out of him every single time.

As for the wife in this story, I know that we're gonna read the next chapter in her pov but no way can she make herself seem like a good person or rationalize her actions in a way we as a viewer will sympathize with. If you have a problem with your spouse and they aren't abusive then just come out and say it, seek counselling maybe or divorce if it is really bad but don't pull what she did.

Buck1974Buck19749 months ago
Hero

You truly are a great hero especially to me writing these epic stories. Please look after yourself me and definitely others would be totally devastated if anything happened to you. I mean who would write stories like this fantastic story all we are getting now is nothing more than utter I love to cheat garbage. So please even if we have to connect you to a life support system we need you more than ever to write more of these great stories. You mean a lot to everyone on here so please don’t die on us please I beg you👍. I still need at least another million or more stories from you but please please take care of yourself yes I know I’m being a bit daft but please do look after yourself ok . Now the story a start of another fantastic story from you can’t wait for part 2 .

DontPanic442DontPanic4429 months ago

Wow! Great story. Sorry to hear of your heart attack. Glad you are doing well.

Arc2456Arc24569 months ago

Pretty much what happened to me. No tumor or cancun vacation.

Mine left me and two kids two weeks before Xmas.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostra9 months ago

First, take care of yourself, Podnah! The SaddleTramp OEM version is one-of-a-kind. I LOVE this story because the original story simply pissed me off to no end! I'm glad you're giving it a go! The original character in this story seemed sort of angry, hapless and adrift, but you've turned around that boat, mid-stream and are advancing against the current!! Your writing keeps getting better and better! Just keep it up! Fifty stars!

EasyReader44EasyReader449 months ago

You Sir, Write very Well, another great one from you, cheers from Denmark.

BeBopper99BeBopper999 months ago

5***** Another KABOOM story from the best LW writer. I eagerly await the next chapters. This story is strong story which is a needed cure from the disease of the recent invitation only cuck fest 2023 with the "best" writers. Please take care of yourself and my best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!! Write On!

LNRAstroLNRAstro9 months ago

Glad to hear you’re doing well ST1956! Thanks for another great story.

Can anyone explain to me why even excellent writers do this. Take completed stories and cut them up into parts to publish separately? Why? What benefits does this idiotic and annoying practice impart to writers?

JohnD46JohnD469 months ago

Another wonderful story. You take care of yourself-stay well. I look forward to all your stories

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Mr Saddle Tramp strikes again with another well written, heart felt story subtable for the Hallmark Channel. Thank You kind Sir, for another Great Story. 10 stars from me. Buster2U

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Sad and poignant and I hope that horrible <censored> gets what's coming to her.

MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Thank you, ST! 5 stars.

I saw your comment in the original story - that it needed your special treatment - and was happy to see this chapter this morning. I liked the original - it was well done - but it was a noir LW tale: the wife cheated, the daughter was stolen, and the MC died without even telling his daughter he loved her. So heavy...It was as if the MC was screaming from the grave for someone to assist. Glad you (and maybe Justice) rode in. I'm looking forward to how you manage the daughter and her relationship to her mother (and father), and maybe (hopefully) the retribution to the cheaters.

I do take issue with what you said early on: I think both the MC and Olivia are innocent victims, not just Olivia. Sure, marriage is tough and the MC might have had some hand in the wife's decision to cheat with her boss, but EVERY marriage has these issues. Thus, maybe he had an annoying habit - or something - but it doesn't make him guilty, it just means he's human and innocent of her betrayal.

Please get well

Jlyn1Jlyn19 months ago

It's hard to say I love it. This story angered me and brought me to tears. He never got to see his daughter. I don't know if I care about the wife's side of the story. I just want the bitch and her lover to pay.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

should be in non-erotic. otherwise... ouch.

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Interesting. Eager for the next episode. Take care of yourself, old chap!

Rocky62Rocky629 months ago

Excellent continuation of this sad sad tale for this man and daughter when she is old enuf to understand her mothers chicken shit betrayal of the father

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

HA this sorta happened to a guy that posted on reddit. Minus leaving the country. A guy found out he had late stage cancer and his wife cheating on him with man his business works with on the same day. Basically did the entire song and dance the husband in this story did but in real life.

I'm a huge fan things so far. I love that things are more slightly down to earth and realistic. Conceivably this could all be done by someone with the resources of a thriving small business with good social ties. I sense a nuclear circus next chapter but that has more to do with wheels being set in motion by whatever the hell it is that's got the governments attention and the husband really has nothing to do with it.

I love your stories. Even the ones I hate actually love. You understand why this audience reads these stories. Many writers do not. If you weren't here the cum eating cucks would take over and every story would involve castrating themselves while yakkaty sax played at full blast. Okay not really but it would still not be desirable.

TrustingagainTrustingagain9 months ago

A very fitting continuation of the story, one that ended up on my favorites list.

I look forward to chapter 2

LancerInLALancerInLA9 months ago

Tears in my eyes. Damn this was good. Thank you.

AardieAardie9 months ago

Looking forward to some justice next chapter.

mainer42mainer429 months ago

SOOOO agree with Wavedave45

FireFox59FireFox599 months ago

Very well done!! Prays for a speedy recovery of your health.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, I'm looking forward to seeing justice served, Saddletramp style.

weatherman70weatherman709 months ago

saddletramp you hit a homerun with this part of the story, hope you are recovering well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice to have you back.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad to hear you are much better. I had a heart attack 13 years ago but due better living, diet and physical activity, I am in much better condition these days.

As always you have crafted a great tale and I can't wait to read the remaining chapters. However, I noticed what I consider to be an error. Anne's lawyer/lover and her parents have the same surname. While in real life this could actually happen, in a story like this it could lead to confusion later for the reader.

Keep up the creativity take care of your health.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love the way the story unfolded BUT hate what she did to her husband As usual Saddletramp YOU are still the best storyteller I have read (all of your works ) (jaybee186)

MaxReacherMaxReacher9 months ago

Heart rending but also agonisingly Gut wrenching. Tragically no final contact with his daughter, before his passing. Hopefully, this is a case of revenge being a dish best served icily cold!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome!!!

offkilter123offkilter1239 months ago

Story is just…OK…. Score seems wildly inflated compared to the actual quality of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice start. Never thought a story posted hear sound make me shed a tear. Well done sir. Well done!!

Greggk999Greggk9999 months ago

Excellent, can’t wait for the next two

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Glad you are recovering from your heart attack….Literotica would not be the same without you….Thanks for your awesome style and plot lines!

MaultascheMaultasche9 months ago

Another outstanding story again. You are one of the very best authors here. Keep on writing. And all the best wishes for a speedy recovery. We won’t let you go, we love you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Saddle Tramp sir may you fair well and travel in the sunlight

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A heart attack? You mean it wasn't afraid of you? I don't give it good odds.

Recover well and don't do it again, ok?

I enjoy where the story's going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...