All Comments on 'No Need to Talk Pt. 03: Olivia'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
VeracityHeterodyneVeracityHeterodyne8 months ago

I liked it. In my fantasy sequel, Anne/Anita returns to her narcistic, greedy, dark side, and well, justice prevails. Maybe Olivia takes her out.

KtYe3XKtYe3X8 months ago

I really hope you are doing well! I was shocked to hear about your heart attack - and I am so freakin' happy that you made it through. I hope you will make a full recovery!

Regarding this story:

I can't wait to read the next installment. I hope this will be a longer series, buiding up on Olivias life, with flashbacks and ongoing links to the life with and of her "bio-dad" and his brother.

God, I love your stories. They are all so damn well written.

I got stories in my head I wish I was able to put to paper in a way they would be worth being read.

The way you and others (pun intended) are doing seemingly effortlessly.

Wish you the best!

See you in the next one!

shadowjack17shadowjack178 months ago

REALLY nit picking here, because this is one of the best I've read in a very long time. Stang and Randi would be proud of this for different reasons. So. Scout snipers are Marines, not Army. I WAS a sniper in The Regiment, by the by. Second, and it was a very close thing: the promotion to Corporal is a lateral promotion, and yeah it does not make a lot of sense to any one who wasn't one of those; but it matters. Same pay, different job, for the civilians out there. Specialist is a soldier, Corporal is a NonCom. REALLY different job.

Still a 5, which is getting to be a habit.

LancerInLALancerInLA8 months ago

I’m no expert, but 2 big gotchas.

1- Olivia is right, as an experienced sniper, she wouldn’t trust a weapon she’d never shot before. Boss should know this and let her fire a couple off to get the feel and to confirm it works.

2- Wasn’t Anne a paralegal or a lawyer before? WTF gets her qualified to lead a team. She essentially was a convicted felon. I know this is STs world, but that’s a huge stretch.

Also, I’m not in a BTB mood generally, but she did her husband dirty and now she’s receiving zero blowback from her nasty treatment of him. I call BS.

I gave your chapter 1 a 5* (wish I could give it more). 2 and 3 get 4* from me. They didn’t quite connect.

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirens8 months ago

First and foremost, sorry about your heart attack. Best wishes for a complete recovery.

I enjoyed it a lot. No need to pick nits. As you say, it’s your universe. Five very well deserved stars!

114FSO114FSO8 months ago

Having spent many many years in the military, having to leave due to injuries incurred in the line of duty, I truly appreciate the effort you have put into your stories. You are quite spot on regarding most of the terminology. With Olivia being transferred to a "Ghost Unit", the term "Sheep Dipped" comes to mind. One's personal file is removed from their branch of service, and placed in a mysterious holding void, only to be moved back to the branch of service they originally came from. Their records are severely redacted, with many heavy black lines obscuring a lot of information. This was quite common during Vietnam as many missions were by verbal order only.

Again, I commend you on your accuracy. Such attention to detail is important to "Old Farts" like myself.

Also keep in mind, Anne/Anita has had 13+ years working covert with Homeland, CIA, or any other alphabet soup organization, to arrive in the position she now holds. It's not impossible.

LechemanLecheman8 months ago

Good story, well written and had me hooked all the way.

I always find it amusing, even after your editorial provisos, the critics still nitpick.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

You can't keep a good man down! Thanks, ST1956.

5

chick2206chick22068 months ago

hope you are recovering nicely

ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

looking forward to another justice story

HargaHarga8 months ago

Great story and I'm glad we might be hearing more about Olivia. I kind of figured she would run into her mother at some point but as the head of a covert operations team i didn't see coming. I thought maybe Olivia would have figured out her mothers death was faked and hunted her down and ended her. It would have been good but no where near as good as your ending.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith8 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ A timely story for the crazy world we live in today. The evil that abounds is mind blowing and I don’t recognize the country I’ve grown old in. I pray there are people out there taking out the trash, but I fear this type of action will always be the realm of fiction and great stories you spin. Looking forward to the next Justice. It would be great to read more of these characters as well. Thanks for sharing your imagination again.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed8 months ago

Another good segment to the overall tale, but somehow this one felt just a little off from the others. It might have been in part because of a 13 year jump and rifle training that were the only things to bridge that gap. Perhaps if her adopted parents had been aware of the four attempts on Olivia’s life or freedom had been revealed in some way to them (or if they had been aware of at least one when it happened), this could have been a more legit motivation for Olivia to become a sniper. This is connected again to the credibility of Olivia’s birth mom having the job she had also. If she had the authority to protect on 4 occasions that were likely when Olivia was still quite young, she sure went from felon to fromt office fast.

AardieAardie8 months ago

No, I didn’t buy the completely unqualified mother landing in that position of authority. The one skill she had that they needed was decoding the notes. That was it.

Further, her actions this chapter proves that she does not love her daughter. She has now forced her into a dangerous role for purely selfish reasons. Time for Justice to get involved.

70slowhands70slowhands8 months ago

As always another great series. I look forward to your next stories.

Turning502019Turning5020198 months ago

Don't buy mom being a super spook but rest of the story was great as always.

kencorokencoro8 months ago

Undeserved, unearned ending for Anne.

oddtomas1oddtomas18 months ago

I enjoyed every chapter. Great story.

Tiger27Tiger278 months ago

Great series!

keystone00000keystone000008 months ago

Hated this chapter. The mother deserved NO reconciliation with the daughter. In fact, the daughter should have hunted her down, used her skills and put a bullet in HER brain

kylady76kylady768 months ago

Having read what outher's have said I for one loved the story and look forward to what happens next, saddletramp you do good work.

NRBonzNRBonz8 months ago

OK, listen up! You receive a "5" here BUT it is contingent upon 'more to follow.' Otherwise you get a negative value and severe consequence.

Seriously, this series does need follow up articles, it is that good.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

The Epic Finally of a Fantastic Tale from one of the best Writers on Lit! 10 Big Blazing Stars for an amazing tale my Friend. Great Writing, Great Story, Great Plot, Great Effort, Great Detail, and a story that comes "full circle" with a Satisfying Ending. I love a happy ending. Great Job. thks, Buster2U

SDN1955SDN19558 months ago

Doubtful the Mommy Dearest could end up heading the operation. Also doubtful Olivia would ever forgive her.

des911des9118 months ago

Another great chapter in this tale. I agree that Mummy is an unlikely candidate for that lofty a position; but, 13 years is a long time. Your characters, your choices. Great writing, as always.

Big question - is there more to come from this tale? Anne/Anita's back story - the missing 13 years. Olivia's future. If you're up to it, I could manage to read a bit more. ;)

Thank you

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanm8 months ago

Personally, I love anything you write. So yes, please write more in this series. So far living up to Saddletramp1956 standards.

Robby_DRobby_D8 months ago

And it was going so well.... until you jumped the shark with mommy dearest. You might as well had Adrestia there too, equally absurd. Oh well, it's your universe.

ReddladyReddlady8 months ago

I love reading your work. Unlike many others, I don't get caught up in the minute plot details. Just enjoy your story telling. As always, well done!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode668 months ago

Another great story! 5 stars.

/

Thank you, and I am glad you survived your heart attack.

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

I liked the story except for "Mom" now being the one in charge. At best she'd be on the team as a coordinator of some sort. it's just the level of training she would need would be far too much for an unqualified former felon to get. Also a specialist and a corporal are both E-4's, getting the same pay and allowances.

Overall a good story with JUSTICE being served.

mikeyjb51mikeyjb518 months ago

5 Big ones, my friend.....Loved the Homeland Security tie in, also. Now all I need is MeatLoaf and Lasagna....

Karn9Karn98 months ago

As always great read. Interesting story and nice cliff hanging finish. 5*

keystone00000keystone000008 months ago

Honestly, I get tired of these kinds of stories." Oh! My lover tricked me! If I had just known, I would have never have screwed around on my husband or destroyed my family! Sorry! I deserve a mulligan!" " Oh all right all is forgiven" hug hug hug

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

I liked it. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LWLover60LWLover608 months ago

Sorry to hear about your health issues and glad you are on the mend!

As usual you knocked this one outta the park!

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Wow!

Loved this tale - completely - from start to finish!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinion8 months ago

It was a good story. And yes, you sure did take liberties. No self-respecting sniper would set up to take a shot at 800+ yards with a gun he had never taken to the range.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Came back to say something similar to JustOneMansOpinion ... that's the only hard-to-believe part of this tale - she went on her first mission with a weapon she'd never fired, before. That's ... Yeah.

Jlyn1Jlyn18 months ago

I loved it and would be thrilled with where Olivia goes from here.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

Most satisfying slaps on literotica?

I kinda just want Anne/Anita to be treated like shit. Making Olivia her boss would be fun.

Typo in the final line "I don't [know] what he meant by that, but it sure sounded good."

TexdomTexdom8 months ago

Another great story by the GOAT. Thank you and best of luck in your total recovery!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

thinking a little more, missing some easy low-hanging fruit. Olivia needs to show Anne/Anita the letter at the right time... that time being just prior to when it's reported back to Anne/Anita that Olivia has been killed during one of her missions, to cover for her being moved to another team. "How's that feel 'mom'?"

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Very good as expected. Speedy recovery ST!

JohnD46JohnD468 months ago

What a fun to read story. Lots of twists and turns. Looking forward to the new "Justice" story. Thank you

MormonJackMormonJack8 months ago

I love your stories, ST, and I THANK YOU (!) for this one, but I love this one less than most of your other stories. It was great seeing Olivia prosper and excel with her new, adopted family, but finding out that Anna/Anita is NOW one of the "good guys" and reunited (at some level) with Olivia was, for me, hard to fathom. It was especially hard when I think of the many SaddleTramp "Justice" stories that I've read.

IMO: Anna/Anita went from cheating on Andrew for no fault of Andrew, rubbing Andrew's face in the fact that he was being dumped for Michael, robbing Andrew of his child (without even a goodbye) for the rest of his life, to facing felony charges and years in prison, to turning on her lover and his organization to save herself from prison (certainly not a noble move in my book, just self-preservation), to... somehow being a "higher-up" in a secret good-guy organization that operates at the highest level in the government and, apparently, will be able to direct (in some capacity) Olivia's assignments. Except for Frank Abagnale (as portrayed in the movie "Catch Me If You Can") I don't know of any cases where a criminal-turned-state-witness is later incorporated into a govt agency.

My view, yes Olivia was an innocent victim but so was Andrew. Did Andrew get his justice? Really?

goodshoes2goodshoes28 months ago

OK ST. I am desperately awaiting follow up Olivia stories. In the meantime, damn good writing for this story. Please keep up the good work and take care or your health.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

First to your health. Hoping you’re able to stay as active as you’d like, And thanks for writing and sharing this (conclusion?)

It’s s good series, although Andrew and Olivia deserved far better.. Initially i thought Olivia’s black ops mission would end with her killing Anne/Anita. Having it be Julio was much better. I didn’t particularly like how Anita was permitted to violate her no-contact agreement. For that matter i didn’t really like that she’d risen within DHS .. she deserved being stuck as an analyst indefinitely. I hope Anita meets an untimely demise in next stories.

Phoenix2019Phoenix20198 months ago

I really like the story. Maybe I missed something. How did Anna/Anita end up being the boss of a black ops squad? She was being used for transcribing coded messages.

Tim_the_cajunTim_the_cajun8 months ago

Great story as always bud. Glad your health is better now. Thanks for sharing.

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly8 months ago

Excellent as usual, looking forward to more. As the others here's wishing you a speedy recovery. 1 question though. I know it's fiction and fantasy, but how does one go from federal charges to a position of some authority with Homeland Security. Having a hard time with that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great story. I always felt the original had legs in it and was too short. Good to see you rounded it out and will be expanding it further.

5 stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

And here I thought Anne would get the ST treatment! It appears your fortunate brush with meeting Justice in person has softened you. The better play would have been her mom riding Julio and her getting two for one shot. Just saying! LOL! The letter was very touching and the whole scene was one of your best to date. 4.3*

SwordWielderSwordWielder8 months ago

Great story! I was look forward to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the first part. The second part started well but fizzled. Part three didn't do it for me. I hope this doesn't become an ongoing series.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff8 months ago

If it were me writing this ending, I would have had Olivia do a whole lot more that slap the face of that conniving cunt of a mother, who was going to give her to a sex trafficker. A very good 'Saddletramp' ending, though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good Story. Looking forward to additional series. \Personal note God Bless & Keep You & your family safe.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very enjoyable, A little rushed with the mother, but as always believable.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not for me .

Part 1 was interesting . Part 2 and I thought I could see it going off into fantasy land . Part 3 turned out not to be worth waiting for .

Unreal , over the top and utterly pointless .

Anne/Anita was a horrible person . Would Olivia really want her back in her life ?

No . I hated it .

Now I think we are going to be ' treated ' to another episode ....... I hope I'm wrong .

The original was OK. This take on it needs to die .

DK .

1 * , and that's one too many in all honesty .

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

It’s usually a husband depicted as a clueless moron, but all mommy has to do is shed a few crocodile tears and her rufty-tufty super sniper daughter folds like a Lyme Regis deck chair.

The revelation that mommy was her boss was telegraphed from the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Clever of the cheating mother to leave out the part where she agrees to the plan to kill her husband with a smile....

In the whole series, Pt01 was the best, 02 by far the weakest, but 03 is also riddled with problems (e.g. why would a trafficker risk any resources (4 times!!) for a single girl, he wasn't described as incompetent, so there was no justification for taking such a big risk and the part about "use a sniper rifle you are not familiar with" made me cringe also).

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago
-1

Meh

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope - Not buying it

Ghostno21Ghostno218 months ago

Another Saddletramp classic 5*s+.

Awaiting the new justice story impatiently.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well written

I don’t like that Anne/Anita got to be back in Olivia’s life. It feels like she got away with betraying her husband and endangering her daughter's life.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle8 months ago

Sorry dude but this was so unbelievable and coincidental that I couldn’t even finish the first page.

It’s like hearing the villain monologuing to the captured hero about ALL his plans and that crap drives me crazy. Why not have the deceased husband win the billion dollar powerball lottery while you’re at it and the cheque hand delivered by Bugs Bunny and the entire cast of Loony Tunes?

sem999sem9998 months ago

She forgive her mother to easy .

I didn't like your last part .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

WONDERFUL STORY, 10 stars! Another master from the MASTER!! Maybe Olivia will end up with Ryan and give her parents (not Anne/Anita) some grandchildren. Her birth mother deserved anything bad that came to her!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

About as silly as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I overall liked it, although the pacing seemed a bit off. Four well earned stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story but it would have been better if her next assignment was to take out the queen of the traffickers - her Mom!

RubiconXRubiconX8 months ago

Great to read Part 3 - The scene where Olivia took care of business with Cabrera was cathartic. But - this story is clearly unfinished. Ann/Anita has not been adequately burned. She knows full well what she was (is still?) and all the horrid things she is ultimately responsible for. Olivia must act like a normal human being and not just glibly forgive the bitch; Olivia should be involved in punishing her “mother” and further deepen her connection with her adoptive parents who have a far deeper connection to her father than Ann/Anita ever did. I am NOT talking matricide here! but Ann/Anita needs to brought so far down that she can’t recover or have a nice, respected life ever again. A bit of classic Saddletramp vengeance is needed to accomplish this!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No, no, no! I never thought I'd see the day when ST would try to turn a cheating skank slut into a hero and then get off with only a couple of face slaps. You broadcast the reunion when she was sent to see her boss's boss. Not sure what happened to you, but I hope there is a pill to cure it so you can get back to your normal "justice for the evil" writing style. Way too many cucks on this site to even slightly slip in that direction. In a ten minute conversation Olivia welcomes this whore back into her life? What absolute horse shit and compete disrespect for her father. If Anne doesn't get her ultimate due, it will be just wrong. How insulting to her Uncle Bill and Aunt Lisa. Olivia should have hugged her deeply, smiled, and then tossed her betraying ass out of the plane. I'm beyond disappointed which has never been the case with any of your prior stories. Never given you less than a 4 and almost all 5's but this is truly a 1.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm sorry, but that's fucking crazy. A woman who committed a felony and didn't go to jail just because she turned in her accomplice and went into the witness protection program is hired by the organization that arrested her, and then she becomes the boss!!!! Only a sick mind could make that up . As a result, the author, having started a good story, rolled into a fantasy action movie. I am severely disappointed with the story.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 months ago

Uhm...

Errr...

Well at least Anne/Anita had a good life.

For her betrayal and abandoning her dying husband...

she had a good life.

And will have a looongg good life now that Olivia forgives her and is working for/with her.

For a betrayer, what a fulfilling and happy life she had, got nice sex with Michael. had her vacation then a little bump and she's off riding to the sunset with her daughter...

Luckiest betrayer I've ever read.

Thanks for that ST1956

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 months ago

Forgot to include this one.

It sucks that ST1956 gave Anne/Anita a good life.

But SHE is still a NARCISSISTIC female. Instead of discouraging her daughter to quit military and live a good, safe civilian life courtesy of her trust fund -- no, she wants Olivia to be with HER, in order she could play mommy to her again and ease her guilt while making life really dangerous for Olivia.

I think I have two bitches in ST's line of women characters I hate -- this Anne/Anita and Ginger from the other stories. I won't read another ST story if these two are in it. SMH ST like them so much I guess...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really did enjoy the story from the start right up to the end when it went badly wrong. It seems extremely unlikely that 'birth mummy' is going to become a trusted government official secret agent, much more likely that after spilling the beans on her boyfriend and being given a new identity, she would disappear only to show up at an award ceremony for her daughter and be completely rejected by all and leave with her tail between her legs to a small apartment and some sleeping pills. It would have worked much better if the super spook was in fact her dad's army boss who had spent time looking after Olivia from a distance and had set her up with the chance to kill Julio. Other than that, you are definitely back to your great writing standards, I hope you remain well !

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Damn well better continue this story. Great read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Bringing back her mother in this manner ruined the story. My feeling is the story will go down hill from here.

SsacamSsacam8 months ago

A great ending to the story as usual! Looking forward to the future chapters.

Ssa

OldbuddyOldbuddy8 months ago

Redemption huh? Part 1 5 stars, Part 2 5 stars Part 3, you jumped the shark. 2

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Another’s good story and a cliffhanger! Not to mention over the top. LOL…..

Really the slut trading up mother is high up in the world of political intrigue and justice? WTF?

Enjoyable read. Thanks for writing, look forward to your next story.

5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

How did a target in a criminal investigation, who escaped prosecution for several felonies only by becoming a cooperating witness, suddenly become the leader of a black ops unit under the ostensible jurisdiction of the DHS? What qualifications did she have for such a role other than the knowledge that bought her transition from target to protected cooperating witness? This is DEUS EX MACHINA on steroids, and a plot trick so cheap it turns the entire story line tawdry. Saddletramp typically has no need for such dubious short cuts, and it is regrettable he relied on one here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It would have perhaps been interesting to find out how the mother came to be some sort of high level spook at DHS. From the prior chapters, I didn't see ANYTHING to indicate she had ANY sort of education, experience or training that could/would have her end up there!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This chapter does not bring satisfaction as an ending to the sequel.

I would have preferred that this author had elected to 'finish' this sequel within the sequel rather than deferring it to the hinted-at Ch. 07 of his own Justice story series. Yes, he gave this sequel an ending (of sorts), but his deferral morphs this story from a 'sequel' into what resembles a 'hijacking' of the story into his own universe', via an additional side-trip.

.

Mr. ST56, I consider the vast majority of your work product on this website to be entertaining, imaginative, and enjoyable. But, it's becoming harder to find stories on your story submissions page that are actually 'stand-alone', without being 'linked' to other stories or story-series of your own or of other authors. Good stories and good writing, nearly all, but I'm not convinced that all that 'linking' is a good thing for overall reader satisfaction. There's nothing wrong with a good stand-alone story (or sequel) -- they sharpen and tighten the reader's focus, as well as provide 'separation' from the other stories!

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

I love it when an old soldier draws on his knowledge and experience to craft a work that begs to be expanded. You have created a character with great backstory to her. Moreover, she is grounded and possesses wonderfully noble beliefs. She is heroic in her own unique way. I urge you to commercial and write of her adventures working for her Mom. Absolutely outstanding work my friend.

Very Respectfully and with my Best Wishes..

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I enjoyed this but more special opp than loving wife.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny8 months ago

Yeah the trope of "oh my rich lawyer boyfriend with lots of illegal contacts lied to me and made me cheat on my secretly wealthy husband, who knew?" Is super played. So the kidnapping cold blooded mother gets her daughter back, is seemingly the head of a huge counter trafficking organization with a big black budget, with carte blanche on hiring and firing. She's qualified for this how? Because she was some shiesters secretary? Because she could read some ambulance chasers 3rd rate code from 10 years previously? That got her enough bonafides in DC to get her in charge of a bag and tag team? Ooooof this is stretched thin. So her only comeuppance for the truly horrible crimes and basic humanitarianism she violated was not seeing her daughter for 10 years? That legit the only way she suffered, and now she gets her back so no harm no foul. Wow. That's a horrible moral to espouse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope ! Not for me, stretching the wife's part to become not just a witness but to then progress within the government is just too much. Then to meet up with the daughter after years , again putting her at risk possibly? Under those circumstances , really? I k ow it's your world but flipping heck, defo a stretch too far. Not a patch on your many other works, of which Iam a fan.

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

Thanks ST, brought back some memories. I did get kinda upset that your Character kept calling an NCO, Sir, but then you corrected that in a way any NCO would. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I simply cannot accept this ending. Olivia thinks of her 8 year old self and what this woman put her and her father through, there could not possibly be a way back for them. My opinion, this is one of the worst ST1956 stories I have ever read.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol8 months ago

Thank you Saddletramp! I hope you are feeling better!

-

Be well!

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Anne/Anita was totally unforgivable. Making her one of the "good guys" was way beyond belief and seems totally out of character for you? Andrew never got revenge or justice in your story. Oliva should have stabbed Anne on sight.

Hope you are getting better....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like Saddletramp's stories, but not this one. This whole mommy make up was totally disrespectful to everything her father did for her. As far as her going from inmate to Intel at Homeland security, she wouldn't be allowed to empty trash cans for them, let alone run operations. But that's just me.

Frank66Frank668 months ago

A bad ass female sniper getting back at a child sex trafficker? Oh yeah, I would love to read more about her. Chapters 4, 5, and 6, please?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nicely done fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story (as usual/always). Everything that can be said about your excellent writing and your evolution to becoming a commercial-grade author has been said more eloquently than I'm capable of conveying here. So, let me say thanks, congratulations, and best of health to you!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great writing as always but apparently the slut prospered so no more for me

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

1 star - you already know my thoughts about violence - so you get the one star rating.

However, I am also a military veteran and I know how the 'real' military works and it certainly does not look anything like this. To me this is a USA military fairy tale, because your CIA has been busy for decades creating all the shit you are dealing with world wide and you are reaping what you sowed.

It would probably be better for the USA to just declare all out war against every the drug cartel world wide and make it your mission to wipe them off the face of this earth - and you might as well include the mafia and the Russian/East Europeans/Chinese in your own damn country. I am sure carpet bombing the northern part of South America would not bother you one little bit.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A good story. Wasn't impressed with the reunion with her birth mother. Olivia's mother is scum of the earth and doesn't deserve redemption or forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have to say this is the first saddletramp story I disliked what with the slut being rewarded

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES