All Comments on 'No Need to Talk Pt. 03: Olivia'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 262 Comments
malchor2517malchor251712 days ago

So Anne ended up in a position of power and authority?

Blech.

shadowjack17shadowjack1714 days ago

Point of order: scout snipers are Marines. And still no actual 11B females for which thanks be to G-d. Other than that, fairly accurate on the civilianized view of the Army. And yes, I know in Saddletramp world things are different and it's fiction and all that. Still, old Rangers hold on to things they find important, yes?

NitpicNitpic19 days ago
How

As Anne was placed in witness protection,how come she is giving orders to her daughter?

SlomoverSlomover22 days ago

Great story and good job. However, I felt a little uncomfortable with the scum bag mother rising to an important official position in Homeland Security. A side note to Literotica management, Anonymous commenters should be banned. I have yet to see any Anonymous commebtors offer anything positive or constructive.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Way too much change!

Pappy7Pappy7about 1 month ago

Well, you didn't have much of a story or characters to start with but you surely and for certain didn't add anything to the story either. Three chapters and reconciliation with the whore? Doesn't seem like your normal treatment of a story. Did you get hacked by Matt Moreau?

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 month ago

Does not gel. Not a ST treatment at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

For some reason this story veers off into an absurd direction with millionaire daughter settling for pfc pay and the mom emerging from witness protection to some kind of visible executive position in a federal agency especially after 13 years in hiding. this ending makes no sense-at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry, but it's BS towards the end. Anne/Anita was a felon who was given a second chance on condition that she help the authorities. Now after 13 years, she becomes a high ranking officer of Homeland Security? No way!! The authorities may use her help to nab the culprits, but they would never promote a ex-felon to a ranking position. This does not gel.

And if she was really a fond mother, having had a chance to rejoin with her daughter after 13 years, you would expect her to be protective of her daughter, not send her to unknown countries on secret missions where she could be executed if apprehended. Doesn't gel at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

So, Anne actually is rewarded with high position. No punishment for her, as Michael is gone anyway and the state would surely give Olivia to the brother.

Not surprised that this 3rd installment got lower score compared to the first two.

I guess the author has lost his Saddletramp touch...

silverthorne16silverthorne16about 2 months ago

Liked it up until the ending. The wife/mom deserved no pity or redemption. Even if she did not know the full extent of Michael's underworld dealings, she had no problem with using such people to threaten, or even hurt her husband. How such a woman could be allowed to command such a powerful position is totally beyond me. Even if the Feds did indeed make use of her to bring down some baddies, they knew what kind of scum she was and that she was only helping them to help herself.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 months ago

thanks for your writing..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Great story up to this point. Olivia totally disrespected her dads memory and what her dads family did for her to clean up the mess made by the bitch wife and raise her up right? maybe not. Her mom doesn't deserve redemption, and regardless if she knew about what her cheating partner was doing, she had no moral compass on anything else she did. There is no way Olivia could forgive her mom for what she did to her day, and the position she put herself in when she was a child. Blood is thicker than water BS is just that, Olivias mom showed that early on by drugging Olivia and putting her daughter in danger. I guess we can just gloss over that though. And the fact she became some high ranking official after what she did completely derails this story. Know gov't agency would give her that based on what she did. Use her yes, but nothing past that. I know this is not reality, but this chapter defiantly destroyed anything good in this story. Writing solid as usual but story 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Terrible ending!!!

Making steak out of human waste

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 months ago

Reading again

Damn sure choked me up early.

People worth 75+ million don't join the army let alone the question of whether the recruiting process works that way. Pretty sure the military looks at people who get through at least basic before they look for great shots. Recruiting hs girls like a college coach would?

Tell Larry Greene to run. Let him go find a wife not a husband.

Yeah insulting Sergeants...great plan. 🤦‍♂️

Special Forces Sergeant came for shooting advice to a kid who was only top 10% in hs competition. Sure.

Getting the call to kill her childhood adversary is complete bullshit for numerous reasons...but I like it. Fuck reality on this one. Big attaboy to the author.

No one does a head shot. Especially at that distance.

Well that was Peter Pan level fiction. Fun but I just can't suspend that much disbelief now that I'm older than 12. And narcissists don't recover according to everything I've read given I have two in my extended family.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far fetched but 5 stars better than the original.

FYI, being that a specialist is a higher rank than a corporal, that wasn't much of a promotion.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

She's worth tens of millions and she joined the Army. 🤦‍♂️ Sure. Why not. Could have involved an alien species too.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thanks for posting this awesome story Saddletramp1956, I found it very entertaining and think you did a great job adding a bit of action and intrigue to the original, as well as delivering some well deserved(if incomplete) justice without any of it detracting from the tragic aspects that made the original story so compelling. I can't wait to see what you come up with next and hope you're doing well after that heart attack.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What the fuck was that? ST took a good series and shit all over it with this last installment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Too ridiculous even for fiction

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great five star piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A saddletramp story where the cheater gets off too lightly...this is an uncommon occurance.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Can't believe Saddletramp1956 wrote this. There has to be some mistake. Anita/Anne was unforgivable, by any standard.

Fjmax6Fjmax63 months ago

I do not trust Anne/Anita 1 solitary bit. That sorry ass bitch is up to something. Once a snake always a snake. I sure hope Justice is looking out for Olivia.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anne gets off Way too easy

Odess83Odess834 months ago

Какого?? Где лечение? В чем оно?? Почему тварь не только не страдает, но даже радуется объединению с дочерью? А Оливия? За весь текст она вспомнила про отца 3 раза!! А потом кинулась в объятия матери. Жаль тут нет отрицательных оценок. Я бы поставил -100! Самая отвратительная концовка что я пока видел.

michaellajonesmichaellajones4 months ago

A bit of a let down tbh, an easy ending where all ends up well does not fit with part 1 or 2.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd hoped that the 3rd part would redeem the disappointment I felt after part 2 in that Anne was able to walk away from what she did. Instead this made it worse. Yes the story is very good from a writing perspective but it makes me feel dirty that Anne not only gets a new life but she is able to reconnect with Olivia who forgives her mother for what she did that included driving Olivia to contemplate suicide. Sorry for me this goes not work nor is it what I feel should be the ST treatment that the blurb said would happen. I'm good with reconciliations and think they should happen when appropriate. In this case its so so wrong. Very very disappointed reader here. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way in hell. I'll ever approach the conniving slut. She didn't suffer at all, she just got Justice from the people ie her lover and friends. She knew her lover was dealing with some sleazy stuff but still went along with it. All along she was manipulating where her daughter would go and such.. nope Olivia would never forgive her. She should have simply quit her career, tell the bitch to fucked off after the cruel treatment she did there's really no redemption for her

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Although I rated this 4 stars, the biggest thing gripping me was the meeting with her birth mother & how things seemed to go, even if hesitantly. 1st, there's the mother, after all she did wrong, high up the ladder with the Army. Exactly HOW did that happen? Nothing in the story informed the reader.

And why would a mother put her child in direct danger that she did, pulling her from a unit/ "job" that she liked, to put her where she's basically alone (yes, other members of her team's there, but that's not my point). Olivia was never asked if she wanted this, & allowed to speak freely.

Even after all the years passing & the mother's explanation of what happened from her side of the story, the fact remains that she dismissed her dying husband & took her daughter to her mother's, before Cancun, preventing any good-byes. Olivia should've told Anne/Anita that she'll follow orders as given but wants nothing to do with her outside of her duties. Anne/Anita paid very little, in relation to her doings. The hug at the end of the meeting should've been Olivia saluting her as her superior officer, then leaving.

As this was my 2nd reading, I missed all of this on the 1st. Again, my rating: 4 stars. The ST treatment, even if a bit moderate, seemed to miss the point. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The reconciliation with the birth mother soiled a decent story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good story up to reconcilliation of mother and daughter. It is implausible - and the "dont you ever do that to me again" remard from Olivia is laughable.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story. Five stars!!! I loved how Olivia turned out and running into her birth mother in the end was quite a surprise. Great story!!!

Wolfgang1955Wolfgang19555 months ago

Its a story to the nay sayers. Do a better job.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's your story and you can do whatever you want with it but the reconciliation with the mother who was a complete ditz in the first part and had sudenly found herself an IQ growth spurt and became the head or something high up in the organisation left a bad taste in my mouth and I bet I'm not the only one!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I call BS on the ending.

BabalooieBabalooie5 months ago

Well done Five Stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

it jumped the shark with the ending here, the mom/whore who was in ch.1 giddy at the prospect of framing her husband for heinous crimes all to get here way, thus proving she knew what sinister things her fuckfriend was capable of... this stellar piece of human debris gets a whole new identity and has somehow defying all logic of the government works become some secret SpecOps controller? WTF man?

berjunmiesterberjunmiester5 months ago

Olivia is an idiot. A woman took you away from your father while he was dying and then tried to take his money after celebrating his death with her lover infront of you. 13 years later you dont remember any of that? Sorry but the Saddletramp treatment has failed on this one.

ThomerKyThomerKy5 months ago

So... After EVERYTHING Anne did, she gets a new identity, a DHS job, gets her daughter back, and her punishment is two slaps in the face? Anne paid little for her betrayal.

Well written, like always, but I'd have expected more of a Saddletrampish ending.

Donovan7777Donovan77775 months ago

Not liking the reconciliation. Too dam easy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ok till Mom popped up

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You jumped the shark with this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bizaare. How can the sins of your parents and past affect your future choices as a karmic legacy? Or rather how much more can the past screw up your life? What? PTSD? really?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Too much coincidence with her mother.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit6 months ago

The ending completely ruined it for me! NO, not eliminating Julio, that squared the circle quite poetically, Nor even meeting Anita Cole on the chopper, impossibly implausible as that may well be, , no, it was the decision that Olivia arrived out to accept those orders that loudly rang the bell of discord- it was just SO WRONG (okay, okay, IMHO) and I know that its 1956's saddletramp's universe, not mine!

But my universe is a 1948 one, pre-dating his, So I am more Old-Skool BG&B (Blood Guts & Brimstone), than him!

Regards, R.S.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower7 months ago

Well-written and totally absorbing, The bio mom got off a lot bett than I would have expected but it fit into the overall tale quite well. I disagree with th detractors commenting below but I understand their positions on the subject. As you say, these stales are yours and yours alone. Keep up the great work and again, thanks for another fine read!

rruymannrruymann7 months ago

BS!!!! NOT BELEIVEABLE. I GUESS EVERYONE CAN TRIPLE BOGEY. A REAL DISAPPOINTMENT..

RePhilRePhil7 months ago

From a lying cheating housewife to running US Army Shadow Ops! Given the current state of the US Army, totally believable. But seriously you lost touch on this one. Probably the worst ending you have written as far as plot. Still a fan

sdc97230sdc972307 months ago
No

Cheating wife is too dumb to know her husband is worth more than her lover and can't recognize that lover's setting her and her daughter up to be human trafficking fodder, yet the feds trust her to become the boss of a Homeland Security task force?

She should have spent a couple of years in some secret bunker decoding lover's papers and then been turned loose with her new identity to start a new life waiting tables in a truck stop somewhere in the middle of nowhere. The mother-daughter reunion should've been her waiting on her daughter and getting stiffed on the tip.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fan of your work until this ending. The woman who caused so much pain to so many gets to walk away clean. Yes she did miss out on time with her daughter but boo f'ing hoo. One of the worst endings ever.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really disappointed with this series. I normally like what you write but not this one. Sorry but the wife in this story is one awful person and should have been brought to account for her actions. Her "punishment" of having to be out of her child's life is so ridiculous as to be laughable. She got a life and ruined others. Very very disappointed and disgusted with the ending to this. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would have given it a five if the bitch hadn't treated hubby so unbelievably bad and then ended up a big del in homeland security. The Olivia forgives her and joins in. Bullshit, she should use the sniiper training on the evil bitch.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked part one and two but part three came out of left field. It should have been a stand alone piece.

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Normally give you 5/5 but this time gave you 4/5 something about the lead up to the ending just didn’t sit right with me.

Hopefully the next chapter clears my misgivings up.

4/5

Slick742Slick7427 months ago

Loved it ST! Another great one...5*

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Definitely one of your more enjoyable and i have enjoyed many of your stories. Thanks for the entertainment.... Cheers

malchor2517malchor25178 months ago

Fuck. Ruined it.

This bitch not only gets off for what she did to her husband, she gets to play God with people's lives and claim to be a good guy.

Idiocy runs in the family I guess. Olivia has a trust, which could be 200+ million by story time if it was managed correctly, and she wants to pay her own way through college, so she chooses military combat role?!

Oh, and forgives her mother within 5 minutes of meeting her.

Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Best story I have read on this site. Loved every line. Thanks.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

@sbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

"He said it would be best if all ties between you and your father were cut." - "He said!" She's her mother, surely she knows what's best for her daughter than her lover! - Micheal had put down her husband so much she believed it. Brainwashed.

\

"Then my heart melted, and tears began to flow." - Oh, please! She still a cunt, and Olivia should thank her for her help, then tell her she never wants to see or speak to her again. - That is not your choice you didn't write the story.

\

"But don't you EVER do anything like that to me again." - Well, duh! - That sounds like something an 8 year old would say.

\

"I didn't like what she had done to Dad, but I couldn't very well use that as an excuse to get out of a set of orders." - Of course she could! Besides, the original question was what was she going to do when she got OUT of the army, therefore not subject to their orders. - She was also asked another question after she had been asked what she was going to do when she got out.

You really should read more rather than skimming stories like you do.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just plain wrong for the mother to end up in the role and the contact with the daughter. Just wrong. She should not have been placed into any role with that heinous of an act and particularly rejoining her daughter to boot. Sucked ending.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster18 months ago

5 stars for this continuation of the story about a tragic marriage, started by a different author, and now given the trademark SaddleTramp treatment.

Headed for the next part "From The Grave", now.

rruymannrruymann8 months ago

WELL WRITTEN, BUT A POOR ENDING. ANNE/ANITA DID NOT DESERVE TO BE IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING. RUINED A GOOD STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Okay, a great over the top Tramp fantasy. 5* for that. Less one for making Olivia so stupid she wants to "get to know" the bitch who schemed with her boyfriend to sell her and ruin her father.

BarbaroisBarbarois8 months ago

I like Saddletramp and his stories. This isn't hate on the author. But like a lot of other comments stated, a good story was ruined by the ending. If the author is happy with their work than so be it, it's obviously their story and prerogative. But this ending felt gross and disgusting. And to be honest, the whole chapter three Army arc feels disconnected anyways. Like another story idea tacked on because someone threw a dart at an idea board.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That's a different take on the story. Thankyou. Five stars

NickTeeNickTee8 months ago

I didn't think it was possible to read a Saddletramp story I didn't like yet here it is

mdadaminmdadamin8 months ago

very bad ending

the wife cheated on her husband and conspired with her lover to put him in Jill with child porn and fantasized when she imagine him handcuffed, she is an evil person

second point: the authorities will never recruit her and give some evil person like her to be in a position in which she can betray her country like she did with her husband

rpaultrpault8 months ago

Again another great story Part 3

Dlh143Dlh1438 months ago

Ruined it with the ending. Her mother didn't deserve any kind of mercy or happy ending. Took a 5 star story to a 1. Learn from this.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The not dead mother seems to be paying penance for her treacherous treatment of her husband and daughter but she needs to do more, I too would like more story following the daughter's life, she is interesting.

jrphdojrphdo8 months ago

Great story, all of it. You really did develop a great character with Olivia though. Would like to read more about her if you choose to write it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I wish I could say well written. But the ending to this really is poor. Olivia finds out what her mother did to her dad. She never got to say goodbye to him and share those last days with him because of her mothers selfishness. Then she finds out mum "suicided" and was so affected nearly tried to kill herself. Then years later mum appears and tells her she was sorry and stupid and Olivia decides after a flash of anger to forgive her mum? Really? Sorry that just doesn't work for me. I don't mind a reconciliation story so long as it's well written and the plot makes sense. This time you had a bad day at the office ST. BardnotBard

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Suddenly mom is trustwothy and well meaning.

drycreeksdrycreeks9 months ago

Awesome story hope u keep it going. Also glad u have recovered from ur heart problems.

nwaatntnwaatnt9 months ago

I think maybe a story on how Olivia's birth mother went through some hell to go from an evil bitch to one of the "good guys" is needed, because for me, it ruined this story. 4*

Anne/Anita may not have known what was planned by her boyfriend in regards to Olivia, but she certainly knew what she was doing to her husband even if she didn't know he was really dying.

The change from outright bitch to one of the good guys is huge, so could do with a story explaining how that came to be, but I wouldn't be surprised if ST1956 has that planned already.

-------

Note to ST1956: so many of your stories are interwoven, especially ones involving MMAS.

Have you given any thought to creating a legend/roadmap showing how they tie in together.

I am in the process of reading your stories for the second time and something like that would be handy

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG9 months ago

Wow, as I was reading this, I was thinking this was nowhere near the "Justice" level. Okay I will reserve my rating until chapter 7 comes out.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Pretty dumb, and somewhat ignorant about military and clandestine protocols. The whore is in witness protection, and could Never get Top Secret clearance. The sniper girl is too stupid to pull a trigger is she doesn't hire a lawyer and make the government give her everything in writing. Remember, they need her; she doesn't need them. She would immediately demand entry into Officer status, with hazardous duty pay and the associated compensation and privileges. The premise of this story is just brainless, and female Macho; wonder why?

\

And one more minor detail. You tell us exactly what she has for breakfast, but you don't describe the sniper weapon. WTF? Get your priorities straight. Food boring, sniper rifles exciting. Who do you think might actually enjoy reading about a sniper girl, a feminist foodie? All I hear is a click.

ZebcannonZebcannon9 months ago

I have read a lot of your tales and enjoyed them all. I can see that this might be a lead in to meeting Justice O Peace later on. Great JOB!!!! Keep up the great tales.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

Sorry Saddletramp, but you goofed here, and pretty-damned-badly, it gives me no pleasure whatsoever to say!

This (anti-)climax totally nuked the WHOLE premise of the entire frigging plot, what the expletive were you thinking of?

We are all used to the awesome blood-and-thunder of the full-bore "SaddleTramp-Fury" of OTT shock-and-awe, gun-toting, foot-stomping, lead-slinging, fist-flying, BTB unbridled retribution on-steroids, hitting the ground running, and leaving no stone unturned, no blade of grass unburnt!

But we are in no way inured to this tacky, RAACky, rickety, "the-Mouse-that-TRIED-to-Roar-but-only- Squeaked" style of approach! Where the Flying Tuna-Fish did THAT come from?

The ONLY plausible Saddletramp- approved reaction to the preposterous situation that you created on the plane was for "Liv" (no longer Olivia, when detached into her sinister alter-ego as a lethal top-notched assassin) would have been for her to have reached down into her sock/stocking-top as she approached her despicable disowned and hated-with-a-passion mother, with a smile on her face, which morphed into a determined manic-leer as she drew her secreted-away dagger-of-last-resort, and plunged it swiftly up into where her heart would have been, if she ever had one, pulling her close in, staring into her eyes, uncaring for her own fate, whispering "this one is for you, Dad!"

chris73170chris731709 months ago
another good one

saddle another good story series. It let me forget just for a bit

amygdalaamygdala9 months ago

Wow the women in ST tales are all the same. No matter what heinous shit they do it's all because some dude got in there pretty little head and made them do it. So at the end it' not their fault that they're a back biting, traitorous, adulterous snake in the grass. Nope siree some dude lead them off the primrose path and made them that way.

Richard1940Richard19409 months ago

How the hell did she manage to achieve such a level such a level of authority starting at age 30 or so. - would not happen. 3* Sorry Saddletramp

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would never forgive the mother, slapped her twice for those two reasons but did not even mention the plan to ruin her father by using the d_ck she just assassinated. Story was ok until the end, the mother would never be in charge, makes no sense. I expect more from you Saddletramp.

RimmerdalRimmerdal9 months ago

Yeah this part ruined it.

vicelordvicelord9 months ago

This is my first saddletramp1956 story and, well . . . The first two parts were an interesting--if somewhat odd--take on the original story but this third part just runs off the rails and certainly doesn't belong in Loving Wives. Strange.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like the premise, however I hate that the “cheater” is not paying the price for her betrayal of her husband and daughter.

kkceohcskkceohcs9 months ago

Well done. I always smile at seeing something new of yours on the list. Thanks for sharing

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

Hell of an adventure ST!

CindyTVCindyTV9 months ago

That was fun to read, and now I can't wait for the next part of this great story. 5 Stars!

Thanks for sharing with us. - Cindy

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

Good story, but a sad way to grow up.

nelg12nelg129 months ago

The story has some very sad parts. Good story that could really happen.

mazk1098mazk10989 months ago

Quite nice story, as always :) While wife could suffer some more, her punishment was still significant enough. The most important thing is that the Bad guy got shot, and Olivia turned out all right :) It would be nice to read more of her adventures. 5/5 ;)

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

RIDE EM' Justice!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fantastic stories. Glad Olivia still kept her bio-dad in a special place in her heart. Saying so the reunion with her real mother should have been a bit more icy. After all she did treat Olivia's dad like crap.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
The

First two chapters were good, but how does a woman go from witness protection to the head of a revenge organization. This wasn't as hard hitting as I thought it would I'm a little disappointed in this ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with Ironman, no way the mother gets to be in charge. That part ruined the story. The rest is ok.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut9 months ago

I love your complete fantasy stories. This appeared to be closer to a tale based in a world of normal reality. I got stuck on the timeline, "You have no idea how much I missed you these last 15 years." became 13 years a few paragraphs later. Even looked up US enlistment lengths. OK it does vary from 2 to 6 years but if joining from High School a time period of 15 years from being an 8 eight years old would leave a 6-year enlistee with only a year to serve, not 2.

The mother's conversion and ability to direct Homeland Security operations seems less believable than Bobby Ewing's shower dream.

Mind you, a political appointee can get anywhere. Given Anne's/Anita's past experience perhaps she had been responsible for hiding the video from Epstein's Island.

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

Terrific yarn with several interesting twists. Lots of room for this story to evolve too.

I wish you good health so we can watch our modern day Calamity Jane rid the

world of all its bad guys! Gret fun! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES