No Nut November Ch. 01

Story Info
A man embarks on a challenge that'll test him.
2.8k words
4.34
4.1k
8

Part 26 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Opening*

--------------

I sat in my house lightly eating cereal while I read the news on my tablet seeing what the hell was going on in the world before I started my *work* when a ring came from my doorbell.

I sighed as I stood from my kitchen island and lazily walked to the front door not saying anything.

I opened the door expecting some type of door to door salesman or at the least the cute postal woman that I've been trying to chat up to no avail.

I blinked as I opened the door to see a stunning woman in a full red sleeveless dress showing off her curves and letting enough skin to make any man drool. Her long brown hair was done looking like she was ready to go to a special event and her makeup was on point to accentuate her facial features with enough eyeshadow to make her hazel eyes pop.

I sighed as I saw the beauty standing in front of me as I spoke, "Hey sis," I looked around to make sure no one was paying attention to the beauty at my door before I looked back at her, "what's up?"

Becky, my 24 year old sister by only two years making me 22, smiled at me as she looked at me as I wore an open silk robe, her Christmas gift to me, with a simple white shirt and simple gear sweats. She spoke, "It's 10am little brother. Why aren't you dressed?"

I looked at her confused before I turned and walked away, "Come on in."

I walked back to the kitchen as I heard Becky walk in and closed the door behind her before she was closely following on my heels, "Well?"

I sat down and resumed lightly eating cereal as I went back to my tablet as I half answered Becky, "Well, what?"

She tipped her heels, obviously irritated with me over something but I didn't bother to look up at her to see how she was irritated but she spoke, "**Why** aren't you dressed?"

I didn't look up from the tablet, "Dressed for what?"

Becky scoffed, "You **know**. Get you pre approved for the NNN challenge with Muschi."

A few weeks ago my *sister* got a wild hair up her ass about guys doing the annual NNN, No Nut November, challenge as a particular company called Muschi **pays** men to undergo the entire month of NO NUTTING during the entire month of November and at the end of the month on December 1st the men get paid a total of $750,000 and doubles the offer **IF** said man can not only undergo the month of no stimulation BUT also takes on their hard package of all their male enhancement drugs. *And* there was a *hidden* item **IF** a guy is able to accomplish completing NNN along with their added challenge....a hidden lottery with an allotment no knows what the *true* numbers are **PLUS** a special prize.

Naturally when I heard about the *whole* being paid $750,000 I was naturally in as that would take care of my home loan and still have money left over. Then when I heard about the company **doubling** it IF I take all the male enhancement drugs on top of not allowing myself to feel any pleasure in my manhood for a month was hard to ignore.

BUT I also know Becky as she had a *plan* and asked a very important question...

*What's in it for you?*

Typical Becky she avoided the question and only told me she would make it worth my while IF I did it, which means she's up to something. What I have *no idea*.

I mean she's not out for the money, I don't think, as she's pretty much *set* financially with her being a semi successful online influencer, I say semi because she's not BIG TIME popular but she does have enough followers to where she has sponsors and is fairly comfortable making decent money.

That was a little over two weeks ago on October 1st.

Since then I've had some time to actually think and 30 days of no sex, which is laughable because I'm currently single hence my comment about the new postal woman, but also NO masturbation. I don't know about many men BUT I don't think I can go four days without masturbation let alone **30**.

Plus I did some *light* reading on what the company does in order to ensure NNN happens which they install a digital ring around the guy's sack with an elastic durable cock ring to go on the base and it tracks *when* my junk unloads a..... load.

Which doesn't sound so bad as my initial thinking was they would put me in a cage of some sorts as that would suck. I read that between the ring around the sack and the cock ring around the base won't go off when a guy pees or randomly leaks as it's main purpose is to register *when* a guy cums as the act is *very* recognizable making me scoff thinking *yeah no shit its recognizable*.

I ALSO read the company's extra challenge was no picnic as I read the posts of men who *tried* it and failed miserably as they went into **great** detail of their experience, though I did glean some knowledge how to combat some of them....just not ALL of them. And no matter *where* I looked there was **no** information on how much or what the hidden lottery was because no one had actually WON but some speculated the lottery HAD to be in the millions because no one had won in the last 20 years, which I find *odd* that no one hadn't won in 20 fucking years. Same thing went with the prize for the same reason....no one had won.

I lightly questioned *why* no one had won in 20 years. Was their challenge really that difficult?

There had to be a reason.

Each article I read the **most** I read was someone making it to day 25 before failing miserably. His article/story was an interesting read because his experience kind of turned into a tangent of misfortunes until his final failure as he ravaged his secretary....ALL DAY LONG and ended up impregnating her.

Each article and post I read each guy some how failed. Most blamed their weak will or *something* happened that made them throw in the towel.

So in that time I've kind of *changed* my mind after all my light reading thinking the challenge might be too difficult.

I didn't look up as I put a spoon full in my mouth and spoke through the mouthful not caring of the company I had, "I don't know *sis*. I've kind of had a change of heart and really don't feel like putting myself *through* that level of torture just for $750k let alone the *extra* torture for 1.5." I finished my mouthful as I spoke, "So I think I won't take part of it," I looked up at her frowning face as I lightly smiled at her, "besides it's not like I have *anyone* to tempt me to actually do it."

Becky stopped tapping her foot as she looked at me *seriously* as she flatly spoke, "**TRUST ME** YOU *WANT* to go with me."

I squinted at her mulling over the words she **just** spoke meaning she *has* a reason and that reason was why she was dressed up. I clicked my tongue, "Ok I'll bite **why** should I go with you?"

Becky, who stood on the other side of the island to look at me, leaned forward letting her dress, curves, and massive DDD cleavage, which has NO EFFECT on me, speak for her as she growled, "GO....GET....***DRESSED!!!***"

I got up and threw my hands in the air, "FINE!!!" as I start walking to my master room to now go get dressed.

I heard Becky yell at me, "And make sure it's something **nice**!!!"

I called back, "Yeah yeah yeah!"

She yelled from the kitchen, "AND RUN A FUCKING COMB THROUGH YOUR MOP!!!"

I yelled back, "YES MOM!!!" before slamming my own master bedroom door to get ready for whatever it was my sister had planned.

An hour later we were riding in my sister's SUV as she was now driving like a mad man as she hissed at me, "*Jesus* did you **have** to take so long?"

She zipped around a couple of cars forcing me to grab the *OH SHIT!!* handles as I was now gripping for dear life.

After her little dangerous move I hissed at her, "*MAYBE* you should have **told** me we had plans so I was ready **not** spring whatever you fucking have planned last minute."

She whipped around another set of cars forcing me to look around making sure there was no police as she yelled, "FUCKING SLOW ASS DRIVERS!!!"

I looked at her, "Maybe you should slow down sis. Wherever we're going we won't make if you don't slow the **fuck** down!!!"

Becky turned a corner worthy of a rally driver before speaking, "We're **already** running late because of you. Now shut it we're almost there."

I gulped as I continued gripping the *OH SHIT!* handles as I silently made a prayer to any deity listening to make sure I live through this.

Three more turns and a few miles later we made it to where Becky was trying to get to in one piece, surprisingly. She quickly whipped into a empty parking space and didn't let the engine fully turn off as she hopped out of her car yelling at me, "COME ON!!!" before slamming the door and falsely walked away like nothing was wrong.

I in the meantime was breathing like I had just watched my life flash before my eyes as I slowly let go of the *OH SHIT!* handles surprised they weren't glued to my hands before I finally got a hold of my racing heart and fast breathing as I finally exited the car and lightly jogged up to catch up to Becky's brisk pace to get into the restaurant still confused as to *why* we were at the restaurant.

Becky walked into the restaurant and quickly scanned the area before walking as she completely ignored the hostess of the restaurant while I closely followed behind her.

I walked behind Becky lightly looking around the packed restaurant before I saw a blonde familiar face waving to us as the familiar person called out to us, "There you are we were just beginning to wonder if you two were going to make it."

We walked up to table of seven women all of whom were around either MY age or Becky's ranging from 21-25. All of them stood about my sisters height at 5'3", some were 5'4" and a couple were 5'1". Much shorter than my average 5'10" height.

Of the seven, three were brunettes like my sister...and me, one was a blonde, one was a redhead, and the last I'm not sure because she *always* dyes her hair.

All of them were about the same build of being either slim or petite with curves which was in stark contrast to my toned body.

From right to left there was Danielle, Holly, Paula, Jackie, Cori, Amber, and Stacy.

Becky sat down at the table as she smiled sweetly at the gaggle of girls, "Sorry we're late but," she looked at me almost growling, "wasn't ready." She returned her attention to the cackle, "What did I miss?" Before pushing me over towards the other end of the table next to Amber the blonde before sitting next to Paula the brunette.

I sat down next to Amber who instantly smiled at me not scooting forcing me to sit on the edge so I had some elbow room.

Paula looked at Becky smiling, "We were just catching each other up seeing how the," Paula looked towards me for a moment before returning her attention to Becky making me wonder what that was about, "*star* hadn't shown up."

Was she referring to Becky or me when she said *star*? I'll go with Becky as the *star* seeing how she had more followers.

Becky smiled as she lightly chuckled before nodding, "Right."

She looked around the posse of girls, "Well I *called* you all down here to let you ALL know my baby brother here is going to undergo Muschi's NNN Challenge this year."

*UH OH!!!*

I watched as ALL the girls instantly turned to me and made me want to go hide as each of their looks was not nice.

No I don't mean they had scowls or angry expressions.

More like.....well good looks.....*evil* good looks. Like each one was looking at me and I could hear the silent remark from each girl....*Oh you **poor** fool.*

At least that's what I *think* hung in the air.

Still I looked around the formation of women who were each looking at me like a nice juicy steak or something and gulped as I spoke, "Actually I'm kind of thinking of **not** doing it," as I looked at Becky giving her a stink eye before addressing the league of women, "as it sounds too hard."

Amber, the girl sitting next to me, lightly chuckled, "Oh I *know* my ex *tried* it last year and only made it to day four before he tapped out," she turned to the girls smiling, "and *fucked* me for two hours straight," before finally giggling as the rest joined her.

Cori giggled, "Same with my ex but he made it to day ten before I was his personal 'fuck toy' for a couple of days," she looked around the club, "as I *didn't* make it easy those TEN DAYS."

*Oh shit!*

Unless I was missing something, something told me IF I went with this whole NNN these formation of girls would NOT make my 30 days *easy*.

I looked over at Becky who had her own smile as she saw I had just connected the dots before smiling at me almost evilly and winking confirming my suspicions making my eyes go wide.

I slowly shook my head as I mouthed '*NO! WHATEVER YOU'RE THINKING. NO!!!*'

Becky looked at me and obviously ignored my plea to stop whatever she had up her sleeve as she turned her attention to the circle of girls, "And he asked **me** what's in it for him IF he does it." She looked around the table at each one, "Seeing how he's my brother and anything I would *normally* offer is too taboo for me," she looked at me as she finished her statement, "I figured I'd open the floor to my **single** friend's to *what* you all would give him if he not only agrees BUT completes the 30 days?"

All the girls stopped their looks and smiles at me as their attention quickly turned to Becky as they all turned serious.

Jackie was the first to speak almost flatly as I could hear her seriousness, "You being serious?"

Cori followed, "You're *actually* green lighting your brother?"

Becky looked at them smiling as she nodded, "Yep. Sure am."

I watched as Paula, who was sitting next to Becky, squint at Becky, "With NO REPERCUSSIONS?"

Becky looked at Paula and shook her head, "Nope," she turned her face quite serious, "just don't hurt him."

She turned her attention to posse, "Well? I'm waiting to hear **what** you would give him IF he won?"

I heard Jackie whisper to Stacy, "Remind me again how *blessed* is Mick?"

As, I also heard, Stacy whisper back, "I'll show you his video later but very blessed."

I blinked as I heard the conversation thinking *Blessed? How am I 'Blessed'?*

The others lightly giggled making Jackie instantly blush before I started hearing 'offers'.

Paula laughed, "I'll be his personal 'fuck toy' for a week if he wins."

Stacy quickly offered, "He can pump as many loads he wants into me *unprotected*," she turned to Paula, "for a **month**."

Amber turned her attention to me looking at me hungrily, "I'll cook, clean, wash, AND be your personal fuck sleeve that you can AND shoot your load unprotected into me," she smirked at the two, "for a **month**."

Cori quickly offered, "I'll do all that too for three months."

Each and each 'offer' escalated, I saw Becky smugly smiling at me as I looked like a deer in headlights as the offers got higher and higher.

As the offers got better and better I finally blinked not knowing what to do. Do I accept? Which one do I accept? Get it in writing? Can I accept more than one? Did I **have** to take one and only one?

As I sat there listening I knew without a doubt in my mind that I was going to undergo the NNN Challenge and pray I could withstand the challenge as I take on a vow of celibacy for 30 grueling unforgiving days.