No Nut November Ch. 02

Story Info
Mick preps for NNN to start.
3k words
4.38
3k
4
0

Part 27 of the 36 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 08/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NNN 02

Sign Up/Hunting

-------------------

I left with Becky feeling rather good about the whole NNN thing after hearing so many offers from all of Becky's friends.

She even had them text HER their proposals as the offers got out of hand.

The best 'offer' was three of the seven girls willing to be my personal cook, maid, and cock sleeve of unprotected sex for up to six months with no fighting between the three WHO I use. It was a pure free for all.

Not to toot my own horn but it was nice to feel wanted after living like a hermit for the last year since I bought my house.

As we left Becky smiled at me, "Told you I had a reason."

I smiled feeling better about everything, "Thanks sis. Don't know what I'd do without ya."

Becky smirked, "Let's get to Muschi and get you registered for the NNN challenge and see if you're still thanking me."

Huh

I looked at her confused but shrugged at the implication that I obviously missed as I sat in silence still reeling from what had just transpired.

I rode in Becky's care as she drove to one of the installations that Muschi owned and went into the building before having to sit and wait in silence before I was finally called back by a handler.

I was surprised to find out my handler was a woman but honestly didn't care. She held out her hand to me, "My name is Emily and I'll be handling your application for the NNN Contest."

I nodded as I shook her hand, "Mick."

She let me to a room opening the door, "Go ahead and take a seat. I'll be back with everything."

I sat in the room before my handler, Emily, brought in paperwork in one hand and a oversized box in the other.

She set down the paperwork making me sign just about everything under the sun for this challenge as she briefly outlined what each document was.

Emily sat down, "First thing. Are you married?"

I shook my head not knowing what my status had to do with anything.

She looked at me, "Dating?"

Once again I shook my head, "Nope single."

Emily nodded as she wrote that down on my paperwork. She spoke, "Name? Full name?"

I spoke, "Mickey Glover but everyone calls me Mick."

Emily wrote that down, "Age?"

I flatly spoke, "22."

Each question Emily asked I answered without hesitation.

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 168lbs

Address: 5912 N. Ridgeback Ave

Sexual Preference: Straight

Emily looked at me as she smiled warmly at me, "The next set is kind of personal but it's for the paperwork needed for the contest. OK?"

I looked at her not knowing what she was talking about but still nodded.

She coughed as she spoke, "Partner height preference?"

I blinked at her, "What?"

She looked up at me, "It's just standard questions."

I looked at her, "Really?"

Emily nodded as she turned the paperwork to show me it actually asked that along with other questions.

I sighed, "I don't know. Short I guess."

She nodded and filled in the bubble for short girls.

She looked at me, "Preferred Weight of Partners."

I blinked at her, "Fuck I don't know."

She spoke, "Do you like them petite? Skinny? Average? Little overweight? Overweight?"

I spoke without thinking, "Why does this have to do with anything?"

Emily shrugged, "Don't know. Don't care if you prefer them heavy. I know lots of girls and guys that are chubby chasers."

I looked at her, "Well I'm not one of them."

She leaned forward, "But you have a preference, right?"

I sighed, "Yeah but I honestly don't care either."

She smiled at me, "I'm sure you don't BUT I have to fill out the paperwork so which is it?"

I sighed, "Petite, Skinny, or Average I guess."

She spoke flatly, "So no fattys got it."

I almost wanted to argue with her about my actual preference but also felt like it was too much. Besides it wasn't like I was trying to bed her so what was the point.

Emily spoke, "Big or small chested?"

I rolled my eyes, "Don't care."

Emily looked at me, "Which one?"

I looked at her, "Both."

She lightly chuckled, "Next hips?"

I looked at her, "DON"T CARE!!!"

She smiled, "Fine I get it. I'll just mark you don't care as long as they're a woman."

I held out my hands in an exaggeration, "THANK YOU!!!"

She smiled, "Alright next I need to take some photos and fit you for your cock ring."

I blinked, "I'm sorry. What?"

She stopped to look at me, "Your cock ring. I need to know your size so I know which size to grab for the contest."

I spoke, "Isn't there a one size fits all kind of thing?"

Emily laughed....and laughed before she honestly wiped a tear for her eyes as she shook her head, "No. The elastic on the ring is only so good. I need to know your girth to properly get the right size. Do you happen to know your girth?"

I blushed hard but shook my head.

Emily smirked at me as I could tell she was teasing me, "Really? You've never measured yourself?"

I coughed feeling my face heat up but still shook my head.

Emily smiled at me, "Huh. Well anyways, stand up and drop your trousers so I can measure."

Now my face was red but still stood up and followed her instructions as I pulled my pants and boxers down to reveal my friend.

Emily took one look at me as she smiled at me, "You sure you don't have a girlfriend?"

I looked at her completely embarrassed but spoke, "Nope."

I heard her mumble, "Shame."

She pulled up her phone and took a picture of me and then angled her phone down to take a photo of my friend making me feel more embarrassed that I just let a girl take a photo of my dick. But I stayed standing not knowing what to do.....other than run away.

I watched as she leaned down and looked up at me, "Mind if I touch it?"

I looked down at her, "Huh?"

She smirked at me, "I need to know your size. In order to do that I need to hold your dick. Is that ok?"

I felt my face get hotter but somehow nodded without fainting that a girl was about to touch my dick as it had been some time since this has happened.

I felt her grab my dick instantly triggering my normal process as the touch sent a signal to my brain and it responded that it wasn't me touching my dick and my dick grew and hardened.

I faintly heard Emily whisper, "Oh my!"

I closed my eyes as I thought a million things trying to get my dick to stop growing as I knew she wasn't going to do anything.

I felt her slightly grasp what felt like two finger's around my sack causing me to jump. Then she slowly tightened her finger's around my sack into it began to hurt as I spoke, "Ummm that's beginning to hurt," I refrained from using any expletives.

I finally felt her let go and get up as she spoke, "I think you can fit in a medium. Should withstand your growth and still hold when you're soft and the ring should fit around your sack without too much pinching." She turned and walked to the door, "I'll be right back with the appropriate ring and then we can get started on signing your paperwork."

She stopped and sounded gleeful, "Oh and you can pull your pants back up and sit down."

I didn't look and didn't move until I heard the door click closed before I actually moved, pulling up my pants and resumed seating.

Emily was only gone for a few moments before she walked back in and tossed the ring into the big back before she sat down across from me and spoke, "Right. Ready to get some signing done?"

I sighed feeling better that I was dressed again as I nodded.

Emily slid the first piece of paper which was an NDA. Then the approved Challenge application that she filled out and contract. Yada yada.

I really didn't pay attention to the paperwork trusting the brief outline until eventually I had signed all the paperwork as it seemed correct.

Then Emily brought out the box she went and got hold it up as she spoke, "This nifty contraption will be your digital cock ring and nut scanner." She looked at me, "Do I need to demonstrate how to put on a cock ring?"

Was that an offer?

I obviously missed the blatant offer as I shook my head still embarrassed from earlier as I answered, "No, I think I know how to put on a cock ring."

Emily smiled as she spoke, "Charge the ring before you put it on. The charge should last about four days before needing to recharge," she coughed as she continued, "in which case you will need to be near the charger while it charges."

I nodded, "And how do I know the current battery life and when it's fully charged?"

She smiled, "There's instructions in the box. Just charge it and before midnight November 1st that cock ring needs to be ON you at all times during the 30 days."

I looked at the box, "Ummmm....ALL times?"

She nodded, "Yes. Don't worry it's completely waterproof, dust proof, and yes even resistant to soaps and what not. EVEN LUBE for when you decide to throw in the towel."

I looked at the box, semi impressed.

Emily set a piece of paper, "This will be your itinerary of the items in the box of how much to take and when to take it. All the pills and liquids should last you 40 days. There's also a journal where you will be required to notate what the supplements do to you during the challenge until you either lose," She lightly smiled, "or win."

I nodded, "Right."

I looked at Emily, "Anything else?"

Emily shrugged, "Until November 1st, I suggest getting your priorities in order. Masturbate and fuck as much as possible for the remaining week or so. Then when November 1st starts is when your challenge starts and that cock ring must be on."

I nodded, "Right," as I had already pretty much devised a 'plan' for the entire month of November. Luckily for me I work from home and had planned to hermit myself from society and not answer the door for shit.

That was the plan at least. I still had what.....10 days until November 1st. Plenty of time to strategize further.

With everything done Emily led me out back to the lobby where I assumed Becky, my sister, would still be waiting on me but blinked that she wasn't there.

Hmmmm maybe she's waiting for me in her car?

I shrugged while Emily But slapped the box down next to me as it let out a loud THUD making me jump slightly before I picked up the fairly large box and grunted at the weight reminding myself there was enough pills and liquids to last 40 days and of course that would weigh this much. Thankfully I'm not weak and have kept myself in fairly good shape.....though A LOT of it is simply doing stuff at home like doing 100 push ups, 100 crunches, and 100 squats and what not at home.

Still I carried the box outside and walked over to Becky's SUV. I set the box down next to the back so it could be loaded and blinked as I looked into the SUV to see no one was there.

Huh where did she go?

I was about to pull out my phone and text Becky to see where she was but heard her speak behind me, "There you are!"

I might have jumped as I turned around to see Becky smiling at me as she held up her own paperwork and a much smaller box than me.

Oh she must have signed up for the NNN too.

Wait! I thought the challenge was only for guys? So why did she have paperwork and a box?

I looked at her confused, "You signed up for the NNN, too?"

She walked up to me smiling, "Better. I'm an approved hunter."

Hunter? What the hell is that?

I must have had my confusion on my face as Becky lightly chuckled as she rolled her eyes, "Come on I'll explain as I take you home."

I nodded as she opened her SUV and both of us loaded our boxes into the back before getting in.

I got in and spoke, "Hunter?"

Becky barely turned on the vehicle before nodding and looking at me seriously, "To hunt people, like you little brother, to help them fail No Nut November."

I instantly blurted out, "WHAT????"

She looked at me before finally starting the vehicle and putting it in reverse getting us out of the parking lot.

I spoke loudly, "YOU'RE A HUNTER???"

She looked at me, "Yes."

I spoke without thinking, "But why?"

Becky chuckled as she answered, "For money. Why else?"

I blinked thinking as that made sense I guess.

I spoke, "Oh." I looked at Becky, "How much do you get?"

Becky smiled at me, "$20k per guy I help fail."

WHAT???

That was nearly more than what I would make if I win the challenge.

I looked at her, "So how does it work?"

Becky was silent for a moment before she spoke, "Well I'm not supposed to tell you this but because your my brother I trust you won't blab and post on the No Nut November boards," she eyed me, "Right?"

I quickly nodded.

Becky waited for a moment before she spoke, "There's a reason why most guy's fail No Nut November." She smirked at me, "Because Muschi also hires 'Nut Hunter's', or Hunter's for short. Girl's willing to whore themselves out to thin out the weak willed."

I sputtered, "But why?"

Becky chuckled, "Why else? Money. Less guys winning the challenge means less money they have to fork over."

I spoke, "But paying a bunch of girl's helps them keep money? Especially when the contest is free?"

Becky shrugged, "I'm not the company so I don't know how it works especially the money aspect. But answer me this would you rather pay a thousand guys each $1.5 million or a thousand girls $20k?"

I didn't have to really think as I answered, "Well the thousand girl's obviously."

Becky chuckled before smiling at me, "There you go."

I looked down kind of let down as I finally understood the blogs when people admitted they failed for 'x' reason. Now I knew they failed because they were hunted.

I didn't know whether to be mad at Muschi for their crooked ways or impressed at their tenacity for figuring out a way of keeping their money.

We rode in silence for a few moments before I had to ask, "So have you always been a 'hunter'?"

Becky smirked, "Last four years and counting," she turned her attention, "but don't have to worry I won't be hunting you,"

she turned her attention back to the road, "that's just....." she shuddered, "ick."

That's good to know! Last thing I wanted was having my own sister seduce me.

I nodded as I lightly chuckled, "Yeah ick."

Becky smiled as I looked at her, "So how does hunting work?"

Becky was quiet for a moment and waited until she turned into my neighborhood before she spoke, "Oct 31 at 11pm we get emailed a file. In the file is two lists of names, one list is the approved 'Hunters' and the other list is the 'Prey'," she turned onto my street as she looked at me, "you're the Prey." We drove up the street as Becky turned into my driveway before she spoke, "That's all I can tell you little brother."

I nodded and sat in the car digesting everything as a million questions ran through my mind both forming and not forming as just key words sped away.

I looked around my neighborhood momentarily, sort of concerned about what my neighbors thought but at the same time I didn't care.

Becky lightly chuckled, "Relax you're not being hunted, yet. The list hasn't been released you dolt."

I blinked as that was not what I was thinking but it was now.

I looked at Becky and decided to ask the only questions I could think of, "How fucked am I?"

Becky blew out through her lips before answering, "Pretty fucked little bro."

I looked at her seriously, "That why have me enter something I can't win?"

Becky looked at me equally seriously, "Do you trust me?"

I thought about it for a moment thinking that if I wasn't Becky's brother I wouldn't be able to trust her as far as I can throw her given her history. BUT I am her brother meaning I should trust her and honestly I do.....though there have been times she has made me question it.....like now.

I sighed as I answered, "Yes."

She perked up, "Good. Digest what you heard and plan. I'll be back October 30th to help work those plans."

I nodded immediately thinking I needed a new plan now that I knew I was going to be hunted.

I opened the door and moved to the back leaving the passenger door open as I opened the trunk. I grabbed my heavy box of supplies for NNN before closing the back door. I walked up to the passenger door, "What are you gonna do?"

Becky smiled, "Momma's gotta shop before Nov. 1. I'll be back October 30th to go over your plans sweetie. Now close the door I got some things to do."

I sighed and used my foot to close her passenger door before turning to my door to start making preparations for November 1st.