All Comments on 'No Nut November Ch. 01'

by Lightning454572

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMind9 months ago

I'm confused. The damn **asterisks** in every other sentence didn't help, but see if I have this right. There's a competition that pays $750k to entrants who can go through November without ejaculating. Dumb, but okay. Our MC doesn't want to do it and his sister invites him to meet her friends who all offer to screw him. Why is she involved anyway? What does that have to do with NNN?

What am I missing?

sexymeupsexymeupabout 2 months ago

ok this makes more sense now since I should have read this part of the story 1st, was not aware there were 12 parts to it until I checked to see if there were other stories posted

CockedCapCockedCapabout 1 month ago

This author needs to disassociate himself from whoever is giving him style advice. Those asterisks are distracting, annoying, and unnecessary, and the random ALLCAPS just take me right out of the story. There are the bones of an amusing story here. I'll try a couple more chapters. Then I'll probably quit. This style makes it almost unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLightning454572@Lightning454572
I'm a fledgling writer mainly writing nsfw stories that pop into my head. I have a lot of my stories on Reddit but right now trying this site in a vain hope to expand my reader base. If you like my work feel free to drop a line and as always leave comments on my stories so I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES