No One Can EVER Know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno Jayce. It's, it feels, you know, weird."

"You don't want to?"

"No! No, I want to, I Really want to, it's just, this time, it isn't necessary. I'm afraid that if we do this I'll feel like it means more than it should. Fuck, am I making any sense at all?"

"I get it. Look, right now, as far as I'm concerned, you're just a warm animated dildo for me. And like I said, I'm bored and I'm horny. So. Wanna fuck?"

"Oh God yes."

She had pulled her ground sheet and self-inflating mattress out to sit on earlier, way more comfortable than the rock. Reaching up, she pulled down my sleeping bag and spread in on her mattress for extra padding. Then she stripped, peeling off her clothes and then sitting down cross-legged to watch me.

She had a neatly trimmed bush, and her vulva showed a heavy stubble from the last time she shaved. It would be interesting to go down on her, I thought. Soft and rough at the same time. As I disrobed, I asked her if she wanted oral too.

"No thanks, I know some guys are okay at it, but my girlfriend is the only one I've met that can knock me unconscious with her tongue. Let's just fuck, okay?"

I stripped, and knelt next to her. "How do you want me?" I know she seemed to like being on top yesterday.

"You lay down, and I'll drive for a while."

I did as she asked and she mounted me like yesterday, doing that pussy slide thing. It looked amazing from my perspective. I could see the head of my cock disappearing an reappearing as she slid over me. She had a strongly muscled body, with breasts that looked a trifle small on her. Not that she wasn't hot, she definitely was, but a lot of women have bigger breasts than Jayce. Her sliding action was working great for her, because she came in a matter of minutes. She got a bit loud, and I shushed her.

"Jayce, the Crew might be right on the other side of the river looking for us. They could hear you."

"Fuck. Sorry. I'll be quiet."

She slid forward to engage the head of my dick and started working me inside. "I gotta find out if you can get heated dildos, or figure out how to warm ours up. I like how warm you feel inside me." Her gyrations became more vigorous, and she came again, a lot quieter this time. She was writhing above me, muscles sliding and flexing under her pale skin, really sexy and beautiful. I was jealous of her girlfriend now. I could feel how wet she'd gotten, and it was running down over my balls and dripping on my sleeping bag. She rested for a few minutes, and I could feel an occasional flexing of her pussy. "Would you take me from behind?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure! I'd love that."

She lifted off me and we maneuvered into position. Damn, she had a nice rump on her. Her hand came back between her legs, questing for my cock, and I moved forward so she could steer me in. God, she was wet! She wasn't kidding about how horny she was. I started pushing in and out slowly, savouring the exquisite feeling of her hot wet pussy grasping me. I wasn't gonna last long like this, and I told her so. "Damn these organic cocks, they never last. This is why I love Laura's strap-on."

Her hand returned between her legs and I could feel her strumming her clit in time with my thrusts. "Faster" she demanded. I picked up the pace and began thrusting into her harder and faster. "Yeahhhh, gooood, that's it." she crooned. A minute later I was getting really close, when she yelped, and her hand began to thrash frantically at her clit. I could feel her insides pulsing on my cock, and that was it for me.

I grabbed her hips and shoved into her hard, three, four, five times, slamming my thighs into her ass with a dull smacking sound, basting her insides with my cum. Fuck that was good! "Stay in me." she said, so I pressed against her butt with my hips. My cock started to slowly wilt, and as I softened, she suddenly clenched her pussy on me. Whoa! She ejected my half-hard cock with a squishy flopping sound, accompanied by a glob of semen mixed with her natural lubricant. Another stain on my sleeping bag.

She gasped when that happened, and said quickly "Put it back in!" I complied, using my hand to support my fading erection and reinsert it in her sopping pussy. I pressed all the way in, and then there was another internal surge from her. Once again I was ejected, along with more splatters and drips. She moaned this time, and whispered "Again!" This weird experience was making me harden a little, so it was easier to shove myself back into her this time.

Jayce took a few deep breaths as she swirled her fingers on her clit, and then I felt her slowly but surely compress those inner muscles. Little by little I was forced out, and as I was ejected she yelped and started panting and shaking. Another glob of my semen oozed out of her and she collapsed face down, sprawled on my cum stained sleeping bag.

"Fuck, that was weird." she moaned as she rolled over to look up at me. "Now I gotta see if I can find some kind of soft dildo that will do that. I can't believe it felt so good to squeeze you out. Wow."

"Yeah, that did feel weird. But good too."

She stretched and rolled over, then stood up. More goo dripped out of her. "Sorry about your sleeping bag. How much stuff did you pump onto me? It keeps on dripping out. Gah, I wish you had some condoms."

We got dressed, and I checked the fly. It was dry enough, so we broke camp and packed our gear. I suggested that we wait at the ford until we could cross. The hike down to the ford wasn't far, and we sat down and watched the water rushing by. I boiled up a pot of soup while we waited. We talked about the Crew and the expedition and tried not to mention what had happened between us today. But we did have to talk. "Jayce, we need to agree on a story."

"What? Why?"

"Because if we don't tell them a good story, they'll make one up. And you know how people are."

"Oh shit, you're right. OK, so how do we play this?"

"Easy, it started to rain, so we put up a tarp and waited it out. Then we couldn't cross the river, so we camped under the fly overnight. We had some food and water so we were in no hurry to risk the fords. Now that the water level has gone down, we cross and catch up with the Crew at base camp."

"OK, that's good. Simple, obvious, and nothing to make anyone think anything happened. And no mention of hypothermia."

We sat for a while, watching the rushing water, and Jayce says "So, I understand you're uncomfortable in crowds and stuff, but you never hooked up with someone who likes the outdoors like you do?"

"No, never really met anyone who really likes what I like out here."

"You're too shy around other people. I happen to know that there's a nice freshman on the Crew, and you haven't so much as spoken to her. I have, and she seems to like the same kind of things you've described, like out here."

"Really?" And I realized that I'd been walking sweep to stay away for others, and camped apart, and kept apart. And I didn't really know any of the frosh. "Oh."

"Her name is Violet. I'll introduce you, and please, try to be a little sociable, OK? You're a pretty great person, you know. For a guy, anyways."

We laughed, and decided that the water was low enough to ford. We rinsed out our dishes, and packed up. Taking up our packs, we headed across the stepping stones to join the Crew. And maybe I'd find someone interesting there...

12