No One Could Beat My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,098 Followers

I felt my body wake up, and as soon as I felt I had the power, I struggled against my bonds. However, the key bonds, on my wrists and ankles held me firm. I s I fought to find a way out, angel walked around the bed, and one by one tightened each of the loosened bonds with the pull of a strap. First my knees were locked down. Then my flailing elbows. My shoulders came next, and for the first time I felt an uncovered strap bite into my skin.

"I'd suggest you stop fighting it. You are really quite powerless, and the remaining straps will become quite painful if you struggle against them."

The next strap was wrapped gently around my upper thighs, fitted in a figure 8, and pulled tightly with two straps. She raised my head, and slipped in a pillow, fitted with a strap that permitted me enough mobility to look around the room. The room was empty. The photos of penny and I were gone. The knock knacks and personal things hat were usually on display were gone. The curtains had been replaced with black room darkening drapes. The bed had been stripped of its normal dressings, and was are up in blood red satin. The dresser beside me now held an array of sex toys, masks, instruments of torture and probes. If she thought I was going to just bend over and grab my ankles, she was mistaken.

"The lady of the house tells me her husband needs some attitude readjustment. She hired me to assist her. She was quite concerned with how you would accept the news of your child's conception. She hired me to pose as a maid for your mother in law's gathering yesterday, and my job was to keep an eye on you. When you threw your little tantrum, I followed you, and while cleaning you up gave you a glass of water. It was not just water. Two friends were waiting in a van nearby for an emergency call, and they came right in and loaded you up. We brought you home late last night, when your mistress let us in the back door. She will be here any moment, and we will begin your 're-education.' "

Penny walked in, dressed to kill. This was the woman I had loved, I had invested my life in. She turned a knob on the wall, and the lights in the room faded up on her trim figure. Her long legs flowed beneath the hem of her tight over the knee skirt. Her blouse clung to her trim figure, except at her breasts which forced the bodice open. Red lace peeked out from the bra that stained to hold her breasts.

"Thank you Angel, he looks very good like this."

"Yes Mistress. You chose a beautiful man to be your child's Daddy. He is almost as beautiful as the man you chose to be your child's father."

They shared a giggle, then Penny reached over and took Angel's chin in her hand, and lightly drew the petite woman close.

"And neither is as beautiful as the woman I chose as my true love."

I laughed. I laughed hard. My body was convulsive with laughter, and neither woman liked it.

"You dare to laugh at me?"

Penny wasn't happy. She sauntered over to the bed, where she could reach me, and viciously slapped my face.

"Mistress! You mustn't bruise your hands. You are a skilled doctor, I am your punishing hand. Allow me."

"Skilled?" Yeah, not my wisest tactic in my current predicament, but it was irresistible. "Skilled at what? Hey Penny, have any of your patients lived?"

She was pretty sensitive about her career failures. I knew I had pushed a no-no button, but we were well inside no-no land. All bets were off. However I forgot they were off for Angel as well. I didn't see her grab the riding crop off the dresser. I didn't see her draw it back. I did feel it's sting as it lashed across my thighs. I didn't hold back. I cried out and loud. I cried louder with the second lash, and louder with the third. Penny stopped her from another. Why bother? There were tears in my eyes already, and welts grew on my legs.

No one will hear you. Before we moved in, I had some serious soundproofing done to this room. I wasn't sure how I would use it, maybe fucking a lover while you slept would be fun. Maybe you'd prove to be of easily malleable character, and I could dominate you without Angel's help. Neither of those prospects worked out, but hey, the room will be very nice anyway.

You really blew it for me yesterday. My parents are furious, and are threatening my trust fund. Father dislikes you, and I'm pretty sure if I can get rid of you, he won't care. But Mother believes you're the second coming, and now sees me as living in sin for breaking my vows with you both by denying you and then having a bastard child in an extra marital affair. She has commanded me to make things right with you, and since she holds the power over Father, he is going along. I spent all morning in church praying and confessing, and now I'm here to make it right with you. Let me see, how can I do that? How can I get you to agree to raise a cuckold baby, accept me fucking superior men, and have Angel, my true love, live with me? The church doesn't exactly smile on girl-girl coupes you know, so we'll need a reason, a cover story for her. How can I get you to convince Mommy and Daddy that everything is ok here in Paradise, and hat my darling hubby is as happy as can be? Any ideas, Tommy?"

I had no intention of answering her. The lash marks on my legs stung like hell. No, I needed to chill. I needed some time.

"Tell you what Tommy. Angel and I are going to our bedroom. We are going to spend some alone time together. When we are done, we will come to et your thoughts. If you are lucky, we'll go at it hard and heavy, fall asleep, and forget about you until morning. Then you can put an awesome plan together, and we'll feel much more....happy....and calm about hearing your pan. But first, my girl here absolutely lives disciplining men, it really turns her on! So I'm going to let her pay with you a little. It will make her deliciously wet for me. Angel dear, those welts look a little much. Try not to make any more marks or do anything permanent before we hear his plans. I want him concentrating on making us happy."

They kissed. I remember how it felt to kiss with Penny. She used to curl my toes when se kissed me that way. As each woman gently caressed her partner, I remember how it felt to have Penny's hand on my back that way. Each stage of their lovemaking reminded me of being with Penny. The familiar curve of her breast as Angel removed her shirt, the feel of the skin Angel's and stroked, the succulent butt that she exposed moments later. I barely saw the woman Penny undressed, strode and kissed. Angel didn't interest me in the least. Penny was the love of my life, and my heart was breaking seeing her like this.

"Ok Baby, play with him."

Angel grinned and approached me as Penny settled into a chair to watch. I was already hard from watching Penny, but Angel expertly stroked my body. I guess they expected to tease me, maybe get something out of me, who knows what. However, I found the situation less than arousing. I've got nothing against people who get off on bondage and all that submission stuff, it just isn't my bag. If a woman is making herself available to me, I want her available to my hands and every other appendage on my body. I didn't get hard. At all.

Angel grabbed a gag off the dresser, and forced it into my mouth. I struggled in vain against the bonds, and as promise I could feel the straps begin to grate on my skin and rub those spots raw. I felt bonds being doubled up, and then one at a time pulled across the bed, and within minute I had been pulled off my back and onto my stomach. My ass was propped up by cushions, allowing easy access to both my ass and my genitals. Again the straps were pulled tight, and I was immobile. I felt the butt plug at the opening to my ass before Angel started to taunt me. It was small, and slipped right in. The invasion infuriated me. They had now crossed the line into rape.

They turned the bed so I was facing away from the wall. Penny kneeled before me, her face inches in front of mine. Angel worked the butt plug gently in my ass as Penny spoke to me.

"Now you are going to learn how things will be. Angel has been with me since high school. I love her dearly, and she worships me as her mistress. She will do anything I ask. She can hurt you, "

I felt the butt plug pull out, then thrust back in hard. Out again, in again, until it was like a dildo instead of a broader flared plug meant to be stationary.

"Or she can give you great pleasure."

The plug was replaced by a smooth cool shaft, maybe glass?

" We can keep you here, and never let you out. You'll just be another rich recluse to the world, but to us, you'll be a pet. We'll keep you in a cage, or in shackles. We'll use you for our sexual gratification, or for clean up duty. But you'll never get to function as a real man again."

I felt Angel gently caressing my cock, and at the same time, Penny drew close so I could almost taste her luscious lips.

"But there are things you'll have to do. First, you will sign over control of everything you own to me. Property, stocks, bank and brokerage accounts, even your clothing. I own everything. Then I will own you."

"Next, you will sign papers adopting my unborn baby. It will be born with our family name....your name. And I hope it looks nothing like you."

Angels hands felt good on my body. But my cock wasn't responding. I was seething rage, and for me, nothing was less arousing than being betrayed and pissed.

"Penny, you told me he was strong. A real man's man. But here he has a naked wife in front of him, and a woman behind him fucking his ass for him, and he is soft as a noodle."

Penny was almost nose to nose with me. "Now listen Tommy-boy," she could be so condescending. "You are going to play by my rules for a while. Dear old Mom was pissed as hell at me. She's cut me off from access to my trust funds. There's something about a morality clause attached until I'm 35, then they are all mine. That means I have 7 years before I'm out from under her thumb. So I plan to live off your largesse, and you will live off mine. You see, my salary at that crappy public clinic doesn't pay for shit. so it turns out you are good for something, keeping me in the lifestyle to which i am accustomed. That means I'm taking charge of your money, and in return will extend you the largess of living, tough totally under my control."

"At first there will be all kinds of inconveniences as we train you. There will be locks, and chains, and cuffs, and spreader bars, and we may even lock up your little cock. You won't be needing it. Of course well feed you. Wash you once in a while. Make sure your health doesn't fail. And if you are a good boy, there will be treats. Like sex. If you serve us well, we will grant you some privileges. We know it will be hard living with two women, especially when we bathe you, without some contact. But you'll earn those treats. For every 10 orgasms one of us cums, we will make sure you cum once. We will of course give you proper training, and as you get accustomed to your new roles, you may find you enjoy it. Many men like serving superior women, and I think you will too."

"Now I'll bet all sorts of escape scenarios are running through your mind about now. Forget them. I cut contact with my family when they cut off my money supply. I will go in to your office tomorrow and let the girls know you will be out for some time. I have a friend who will take your legal cases, and keep your girls so busy they will never notice you are gone. And within a couple of weeks of being running ragged by your substitute, they will quit, and we will simply fold your little firm. You will tell us everything we need to know to take over your financial affairs, either by your own will, or with some chemical assistance. Doctors have certain advantages when it comes to controlling someone, you will find me to be smarter than the average dominant bitch."

Of all the insane possibilities, I never imagined this. And with a very active fantasy-oriented mind, I imagined a lot. I knew I could outsmart them, but it might take time. There were certain safe guards in place already. Once a person acquires some wealth, there have to be. Wealth is a target and often a personal attack on the wealthy become is the best means to "transfer wealth." However, those safeguards weren't aimed at protecting me from my wife. This might take some time

"Now Tommy-boy, it is time for you to make up for tattling on me to my mother yesterday. If you can agree to be a good boy, I will take out that nasty gag. If that goes well, and you don't spoil the moment by talking, I plan to sit on your face. You are very good at oral sex, so I figure you can probably give me 2-3 orgasms. You'll only be 7 or 8 away from one of your own. You know Angel and I love to cum, so you could be very busy with us. And that means you'll be very satisfied yourself. Nice huh? So how about it, if I take out the gag, will you be a good little boy?"

My poker face sucks. i knew I needed to be genuine, or she'd see right through. I took a deep breath, and nodded my agreement. She smiled from ear to ear.

"You know baby. We are both going to like this. I get my Angel here, living in my house, with the full blessing of my husband. I have a husband here, accepting my live in girlfriend, at both of our sexual beck and calls, who someday will serve as Daddy to the bastard children of my lovers. I have all the money I need from my husband so I can tell dear old Mommy and Dad to shove their trust fund up their asses. I have this beautiful penthouse apartment and all your cute little cars and boats and toys. Baby, I have it all....and all because of you. Now be a good boy and lick my pussy."

I obliged. I mean what could I do? I was bound naked and spread eagled with my wife's sadisticly crazed lesbian lover fucking my ass itch a butt plug, and my wife painting a picture of utter servitude. As she slid her pussy to my face, I choked back the bile rising in my throat. There was a baby, an embryo, growing just a few inches up river in that cunt. And it wasn't mine. Who knows what bugs I might be exposing myself to? But to refuse meant certain hell, from a hypodermic needle or the vixen reaming my ass, likely both. I needed time, and I needed to gain these bitches trust. I was going nowhere chained, and ay release depended on them. But I had an ace in the hole that they couldn't predict. If I could just keep up the image of submission and grovel to their whims until tomorrow. I licked for all I was worth.

As I licked Penny's oozing cunt....sorry for that term. Female genitals deserve better. A pussy is soft and furry, it is warm and wet. It purrs when pet, and pften moans if yours it long enough and with the right touch. That's a good name. A vagina is clinical and impersonal. Vaginas are for doctors and high school health teachers reference. Cunts are to be used. They are to be fucked and banged and slammed and...yeah. Aggressive stuff. Not love making.

There is one thing about oral sex for me. I don't know what it is, but tat one thing is intoxicating. It drives me. It can own me. Penny owned me in that way for years, before she no longer had time for me. I made love to her pussy for hours. I kissed it, licked it, stroked it, guided it through orgasm after orgasm. I knew every fold of flesh, every hot spot in her sex, and I played her like a piano. Well, maybe an organ. Angel left me securely plugged, and once again worked my chains to trim me over. Once on my back and secure, Penny mounted me and rode my face like the was no tomorrow. She came again and again, and her juices gushed all over my face. I felt her body shudder with release, and finally she collapsed, her us say still by my mouth.

"You were right Penny," Angel spoke up. "He must have some skills! I never saw your body explode lie at before. You must've cum seven times!"

"Three." She said. "That was three orgasms, Angel. He isn't going to fuck either of us that quickly. Your turn!"

The little red head took Penny's place on my face. There was no gentleness about it, she sat right down and began working her clit on my nose. I brought my tongue up to lick, and she immediately slid her asshole to it.

"Eat it Pansy!" She told me. "Stick your tongue in my ass."

I wasn't up to that, so I didn't. She grabbed my hair and used it as a handle to pull my head where she wanted it. Her attention shifted from her ass to her clit, and I responded with my tongue.

"Oh yeah Penny, he is good. I'm going to enjoy training him."

Angel's body convulsed and spammed like Penny's had. Again and again, her orgasms were obvious, and loud. Angel was a moaner. When she tired, she raised her pussy from my mouth.

"Very good boy. You almost made me cum. Someday soon you might actually fuck me. No, I said that wrong. You may earn the right to have me fuck you. Now if you would line to start earning that privilege, stick your tongue in my ass, and lick it."

She lowered her disgusting ass on my face. I didn't give in. She was persistent, but so was I. Finally she ground it down on my nose, the kneeled up.

"You will learn to obey mother fucker. If you had done me nice, I'd have washed you up and left you sweet smelling and clean. But this way, you get to smell my ass all day. And to make my point even better, you get to lay in this!"

She peed on me. Jets of warm pungent piss flew from her and coated my head. I had no escape.

"We'll be back after lunch darling."

I dont know if I passed out, or if i slept. I know I awoke to the awful stench of Angel. " Of course you are." I remembered saying that ridiculous line at the picnic, and would have kicked my own ass for it if I weren't trussed up like a bull-dogging calf at a rodeo. My arms ached from being stretched. I was sore from lying in one position. The cuffs rubbed my skin raw. And try as I might, that fucking butt plug just would not slide it of my ass.

Suddenly my misery increased tenfold, as Angel burst into the room. Actually, she didnt really burst, but the soundproofing Penny had put in was pretty good, and I had no warning Angel was coming. Note to self, no warning. But suddenly she was there, the pitch black room flooded with light, and there was still that fucking plug.

"Wake up lover boy! It's Sunday night and we have company. We need to get you cleaned up and presentable"

She began the drill of attaching alternate cuffs so she could change my position without freeing me. Just as she finished, the door opened again, and Penny wheeled in a heavy stainless steel rack.

"Hiya Tommy-boy! We are having a guest tonight, and you are in no condition for company. So we're going to get you cleaned up and dressed for dinner. Won't that be fun? You get to meet our baby's father! I know how excited you get, and we will need you calm, so we have this special rack just for you. Now if you cooperate, we can make this reasonably comfortable. If not, we will still get you attached, but I promise....it will hurt."

Angel, had finished my cuffs, and secured the loose leads over pulleys on the rack. As she turned a winch, the cables tightened and pulled me up. I moved with them as they lifted, and was soon moving off the bed under my own power....but following the pull of the cables. No sooner had my feet found the floor than they too were pulled outward by cables until my stance was wide, but I was standing.

They guided the rack into the bathroom. I had wondered why Penny had insisted on large doors to every room. My enslavement hadn't been a spontaneous event because her mom had discovered her perverse tastes. It had been calculated since we planned this apartment prior to moving in.

The bathroom was ready for anything too. It had been finished with a tile floor, and the entire room drained to the shower, in effect asking the entire room a shower. They sprayed me down, and scrubbed me. I was given mouthwash, and they brushed my teeth.. Then I was oiled up with a scented massage oil, and wheeled back to the bed where i was able to kneel with modest comfort.

maninconn
maninconn
2,098 Followers