No One Could Beat My Life!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers

I remained there, in the dark, waiting. Finally the door opened, and Angel came in, with another girl. She was even tinier than Angel, with shocking red hair and skin so fair, it looked almost translucent.

"Oh angel, he is so cute. Why on earth would mistress want to sissified him? He has muscles, and look at this ass."

With that she took a slap, and my firm ass barely moved.

"Mmmmm Angel, if Mistress doesn't want him, I'll take him. Look at this cock."

"Now now, Shea. You know how our mistress feels. This is her man, the one she really wants to keep. Of course, that means he will need to be trained to be restrained. He needs to be trained to the collar, the cage, the cuffs, the lash and the paddle. He needs to learn to be kept. And how do we best do that?"

Shea batted her eyes at Angel as she answered in a stylized upper crust Southern accent, "Why with sex of course! Why ever would you ask. Now slave boi, we are going to begin your training in here where it's just us girls."

I was wheeled off the bed to a standing position. My ankles were bound to a bar that kept them apart, and the bar in turn was attached to the frame. Angel stripped of her clothing, and stepped close to me. I could smell her perfume, feel the heat on her skin. Her hard nipples slowly played on my chest. That's when I became aware of Shea's presence behind me, also slowly scraping her nipples across my skin. Kisses followed, as light as the nipple play. I'd never been with multiple partners, and this should have been the most erotic experience of my life. But I was a captive, not a willing participant. This was not consensual pleasure.

As if on cue, their arms enwrapped me, and the pressure on my skin from theirs increased. Each had a hand on my chest, teasing a nipple, and each had a hand travellling south, Angel's to my cock and Shea's to my ass. Shea ooo'd with delight once she came into contact with my hard, muscular ass. Angel was pissed to find her target less than hard.

"Shit! He's soft! No man should be soft with two women all over him like this! Are you fucking gay!?"

There was no way I not ended to answer them. My physical strength may have been neutralized, but they hadn't beaten my mind yet. I was determined to come out of this on top.

They tried everything. They sucked my dick, they fingered my ass. They pressed tits everywhere they could reach. Then they got pissed. They inserted a butt plug in my ass. I gritted my teeth, and took it....every inch. They came around to gloat, but were met with a silent, furious glare. They saw my clenched fists, the veins sticking out in my neck, the face reddening with rage. They did not see submission in my eyes. They did not see my cock hardening, or the gentle flush of sexual arousal on my skin. But I could see the fear in their eyes. I had a butt plug in my ass. I was restrained, chained and suspended on a rack. But I had won. They were afraid.

They gagged me and placed a hood on my head. The rack was jacked up until I hung from my hands, and I felt myself being wheeled away. I could feel the cool air rush into the room as the door opened. My arms stretched from my body weight very quickly began to ache. I could tell we were going to the living room. I could feel the heat from the fireplace behind me on my right when they parked me and lowered my feet to the floor. I could also feel the heat from the track lights that usually accented art on our walls, and knew they were directed at me. I could smell the pasta on the table, and even recognized the bouquet of one of my favorite vintages, a very expensive bottle from my collection. And I could smell his cologne. He was the only guy i knew who smelled of vanilla. Dan Benson.

Dan had gone to college with us. Penny and he had been fast friends since high school, but never romantic. He was quite the playboy, and once when I questioned Penny about her feelings towards Dan, she had put me down quickly for petty jealousy. Dan was only a friend. He could never settle down with one woman, and she could never marry a man who cheated on her.

I wanted to lash out at them verbally. But I was gagged. I was tempted to thrash against the rack with all my strength, but the image of me raging against a very durable frame would be laughable. I wasn't about to give them something to ridicule. I knew my only strength was in my ability to endure whatever they hit me with, and not let them know what I was planning. Truth be told, there was no plan in my head, but I didn't intend to let them know that either. I kept quiet, and I concentrated on remembering each little detail, while keeping them in the dark about my thoughts.

"Damn it, he isn't hard. What have you been doing in there?"

I heard whispering. Bits and snippets of the conversation let me know Angel and Shea were explaining how they had tried, but I didn't respond. The vanilla scent grew stronger as the three women whispered their arguments. I tuned them out. I waited and listened. I smelled. I felt with every nerve in my body.

I heard his breathing, and knew where he was. I waited....and waited....then leaned my head back....now.

My head whipped forward with force. His face was inches from mine. I guess he thought it would be fun to play at ridiculing the guy who couldn't see and was bound hands and feet. I knew I would hit him, I just didn't know where. My forehead slammed squarely into his nose. He shrieked. The girls stopped arguing.

There was a great deal of commotion. Apparently his nose was gushing a great deal of blood all over Penny's all white carpet and furniture. Score one for me, I hated that decor. Someone scurried to the kitchen n for ice, someone ran for wet cloths, and Penny sprang into ER doc mode shouting orders. Nurses. Angel and Shea were responding to their "Doctor," as they too shifted into professional mode.

Score another one for me. I was pretty sure all three worked together, and had at some point begun to play together. Dan was no doubt part of their little play group. This would all be quite useful information once I got free.

The commotion eventually calmed. The doctor/nurse exchanges gave way to whispers about what they were going to do next. I sensed the women coming closer. I knew Dan was hurting, and probably applying ice to his nose and the eyes that would both be a lovely shade of purplish blue tomorrow. The vanilla scent was not getting closer, it was just the girls.

The frame was jacked up again, and I felt my feet lift, and my arms take the weight of my body again. Yup, that frame was a marvel of welded engineering. However the cuffs were another story. I guess over the counter BDSM vendors know they are only restraining willing victims. This time, as they raised my full weight off the floor, I felt the right cuff give a little. I pulled at my right arm, placing more of my body weight on that weak link. It wasn't going to happen quickly, but something was going to give.

Then I felt a sting on my ass. It didnt take a genius to figure out one of the BDSM babes was trying out her skills with a whip, or a crop or a stick or whatever the latest trendy implement of torture piqued her interest. It was followed quickly by another sting on my other cheek. This one was one of those nifty little gadgets with lots of tentacles slapping at once. I know they weren't using full force, but it hurt like hell. People actually invite this shit? I could feel my ass turning red, when suddenly my dick was slapped with something.

The hood was ripped off my head, and Penny's eyes were right there boring holes in mine with her rage. I gave as good as I got. Neither of us blinked.

"You fuck up everything. All you had to do, was cover me with Mom. Tell her the kid was yours. Dave and I have planned this since high school. I found the perfect guy who could support our dream, and he has to cause trouble. You were supposed to keep me in enough money to raise Dave's kids. You were always this brown nosing nerdy pussy at school, you should be worshipping me, doing anything I wish. You should be happy to raise my lovers' kids! I would have gotten you standing in Philadelphia society. I would have been the arm candy that had you as the envy of all your friends. All you had to do was play ball, so Dave and I could fuck and make babies to our hearts content, without him having to settle down, without me having to live with the stigma of being the cheated on wife when people see him out catting around, while you sit around making your precious money. We all win!"

"But look what you've done to my Dan. You broke his fucking nose. Do you know,what he is going to look like all week? How does he explain this one? Well I hope you had fun with your clever little head thingy, because now you are going to pay."

The good thing about the lashes was hat hey alternated cheeks. I think the nurses were having second thoughts about the entire against my will element. After all, hey had come face to face with the rage in my eyes in the torture room, and minutes ago had seen me injure Dan while suspended on that bloody rack. The lashes weren't quite so nasty as the first couple, but you wouldn't know hat from the way I struggled and strained against my binds. And the little bit of give in the right side was growing and matched by give in the left side.

Penny continued her tirade, trying beat the logic of my accepting my role as a useless wimpy cuckold, and was getting quite worked up. Oddly, it was a stroke of her crop on my cock, that caused the thrash that broke the proverbial camel's back. As I twisted following the break of the crappy strap she had used to cuff my hands, I felt the left cuff pulling. It too gave way, now under the full force of my body weight in motion against it. I fell back into Shea, knocking her cane free. I grabbed it, and as I did, swung it upwards in time to block a swing from penny's riding crop, nipping her hand in the process.

Penny wasn't much for pain, and instantly grabbed her hand. One look at me with the cane in hand backed Angel up against the window. There I was, outnumbered, feet still bound, gag in mouth, cane in hand, Angel and Shea a bit afraid but unharmed, Dan and Penny sore but not injured. Damn....things were looking up. Then, to everyone's surprise, a key turned in the lock. Just what we needed, another character introduced to our little standoff, and in walks Penny's mom.

"Well then, are we having a lovely time? Tom dear, do finish freeing yourself, and run down to the bedroom for some clothing. You have a lovely body dear, but it's rather cool in here and I'd hate to see you catch your death of cold. Now Angel and Shea, please remove this apparatus from my sight, it's time we had a civilized discussion and this just makes me feel so medieval and barbaric. What you girls see in this scene I'll never understand. And before you return, please dress properly. Now Daniel, that's quite enough of the ice. It's time for you to man up and take your lumps. I've already seen the video of your little episode, and if you weren't teasing poor Thomas here, you wouldn't be hurt. And Penelope, you have some serious explaining to do about how you have messed up your life."

There are three voices that cannot be ignored. Once you have submitted to the authority behind the voice, you are forever bound to attend to it. A teacher can say "stop it" to her own kids in the supermarket, and someone else's misbehaving child will snap to good behavior 3 aisles over. A drill sergeant will. Raise his voice at the beach while off duty, and the head of every man or woman who ever served will snap to hear what he has to say. But the most compelling voice is the Mother's. The five of us silently and quickly moved to complete the tasks she required.

It took me the longest to return to the living room. Hey, I thought it very reasonable to take a minute to apply a little lotion on my ass after the flogging and that damned butt plug. In the living room, Penelope and Dan sat on one couch, with Angel and Shea on the other. The torture frame was gone. Dan's eyes were quickly turning black. Penny's head was down.

"Now then," Penny's mom began, "now we need to put things right. Thomas has two wonderful employees, who discovered his predicament. Penelope dear, when you asked him to make sure the apartment was wired for security, did you realize he had certain sensitive areas wired with sound and video? When you carried him in last night, no one disabled the surveillance system, so all of the events of your little game was recorded. Angel, there is a recording of you bragging about drugging poor Thomas at my barbecue. I can't have the liability of such a crime being committed on my property hanging over my head, so unless we can come to an agreement about that, you will be handed over to the police for illegally drugging him. All four of you are complicit in his abduction, illegal restraint, and assault and battery. Angel and Shea, the footage from your little torture session will certainly be sufficient evidence of rape. Now I think we can come to some agreement that will keep everyone healthy and out of jail, but you'll all have to agree to terms."

I thought to myself, whatever happened that night, there were two employees of mine headed for significant raises Monday morning. And a mother in law wearing a new diamond tennis bracelet from Tiffany's.

"All right then. Angel and Shea. Your actions involve rape, assault and battery, illegal restraint, kidnapping, and in Angel's case illegal administration of a controlled substance. They'd throw in possession, reckless endangerment, and some other nonsense, but in the end very little physical harm was done, so the most serious would be the assault and rape charges, and of course the drug charge for Angel. I would guess Shea would plea it out for 5-8 years, maybe paroled in 2, and Angel with parole in 4."

"In lieu of being charged, most certainly convicted, and incarcerated, suppose you served Thomas instead. You will continue to work your day jobs, however your checks will go to Tom, and he in turn will pay you he below minimum wage you would get in prison. He will supply you with clothing, hospital scrubs are similar to prison garb after all. Your uniform at home will be naked, as that is how you forced him to dress when you victimized him. He will Provide your food, health care, and a small space to live in. Shea will serve a term of 5 years, Angel of 8, and he will determine the parole, if any. In that time, you may not have outside dates, and family and friends can visit you only on his terms."

Faced with jail, and a certain loss of heir nursing licenses, both women agreed.

"There is also the matter of the rape. In most cases, rape is an act of violence. This is such a case. Totally incapacitated, Tom was forced to accept your teasing, striking of his genetalia, and was penetrated by a foreign object. Such acts are humiliating and degrading. So since you will be in his care living naked until your release or parole, you will make yourself available to him and him alone sexually for the duration of your incarceration.". I know Thomas is a good man, and has a good heart, so I am trusting that he will not abuse the authority this agreement grants to him. "

This brought an entirely different reaction from everyone. Angel and Shea deflated noticeably. Penny and Dan were stunned, as much from Mom's ruthless justice as from their anticipation of what was in store for them. The girls agreed. They were essentially my slaves for the next decade.

"Daniel and Penelope, you plotted to have Thomas raise your children as his own. This is first and ore most a sin, a mortal sin. You will have to make your penance with a much higher authority than mine. As for the baby, it is my grandchild no matter who the father is, and as such I will love it. But you need to make amends to Thomas. Daniel. You will pay child support at the level someone in our position should. You will establish a trust fund that mirrors your own, to be paid up in full by the time he baby is twelve. Your mother is fond of telling everyone who will listen that each of her children has a $15 million dollar trust, and hat doesn't include college. That's a little more than a million a year, plus footing the bill for college. Then there is the matter of the alienation of affection with Penelope. How long have you been sleeping with my daughter?"

Dan couldn't answer. He couldn't even look her in the eye. He stammered, and eyed his shoes, until Finally Penelope spoke up.

"Since prep school."

"So the entire time you were dating, through the present you cheated on your husband. Right then, how often?"

Neither could answer again. It just wasn't a comfortable thing to confess to your mom, I guess. "

Well, since you cannot answer yourselves, I will answer for you. I will assume 4 times per week since we are talking about your peak sexual activity years..."

Dan and Penny both began to object, but her mom, just raised her voice enough to let them know they were not to talk, he way only a mother can.

"...for eight years, of course taking off 1/4 of that for days when ou might be ill or when Penelope is on her cycle, is 1548 times. Now we can't compare these experiences to an encounter with a common street whore. I had tom's girls do some checking while you were dressing. A girl of Penny's breeding, education, and grooming would go for upwards of $2000 an evening, bringing our total to just over $3,000,000. So Daniel, your liability in this matter is just a bit over $18,000,000, plus half of your child's college costs."

Dan really didnt have a choice. He would lose everything if convicted, and stood to lose a lot anyway. HIs parents would not take well o becoming grandparents his way. His career, his family's social standing, and his career hung in the balance. Reluctantly, he agreed.

"Thomas, I am proud of you. I hope you will accept theses agreements and be able to move on. I have some marvelous people I can recommend if you feel you need counseling. I've watched you with my daughter, and I think she is lucky to have you. You've made so much for yourself after starting with so little. You deserved better from my family, and I'm going to see that you get it."

"And finally, Penelope. You've been a naughty girl! You are much to big for Mommy to turn you over her knee and spank, though perhaps Thomas should. Maybe that would snap you out of your Princess like fog and bring you back to the real world! But since it is unlikely that a man as sweet and gentle as our husband would physically discipline you, I will have to do so myself."

"You are hereby sentenced to living on your own abilities. Your trusts are revoked, and their assets are hereby given to your husband to use in the raising of his children. If his children are not by you s mother, I will still treat them as my grandchildren, just as Thomas will always be my son. He will take your place in my will as well. I know what you are thinking Penelope, Daddy will fix this. I Don't think your father will help you out, however, the money is mine. Your father's family firm was bought by my father when I was a child, and I am now the silent partner that holds the key to the safe. And I can imagine no better heir to that company than your husband, who seems to know money and markets better than your father and his high priced assistants ever could."

"So my dear, you have a choice. Make nice with your husband, or move out and support yourself on the free clinic's salary. You know, the salary that will have you shopping the discount bins and eating ramen noodles 3 times a day instead of champagne and caviar?"

" I suggest you Give him what ever he wants. After all, he holds the key to retaining the lifestyle you know. The sex should be epic, as remember he has Angel and Shea waiting in the wings, ready to fuck their way out of jail, and maybe beyond. Be a good mother to my grandchild you are having with Dan. Nurture it. Give him Dan's name, and bear your shame privately while supporting the child publicly. You might even learn o cook and clean a little. Pay attention to the daily pleasures and tolls of the average woman. You might find it quite nice. You will certainly find it different."

maninconn
maninconn
2,105 Followers