No One Fucks Best Like UwU Do

Story Info
A streamer girl gets a little more than she bargains for.
3k words
4.34
11k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Brad," Sylvia begged with her big, green eyes peering past any defenses he may have had up. She saw her brother breaking, his frontlines broken through. Once again, the little-sister-in-need ploy was working. However, while Brad was very susceptible to giving in to Sylvia's pleas, he'd been getting a little tired of just how little she did around the apartment since she told their mom and dad she wanted to go live with him a few hours away in the city. While she was just barely 18, she had a working set of arms and legs that were not being put to any use. He paid all the bills, did all the cleaning and cooking. It was about time she started being useful.

"I'm not buying you another ring light for you to do your content creation or whatever it is, Sylv. I bought you one for Christmas and you managed to break it. Money doesn't grow on trees." Brad was resolute, but Sylvia was clever. But more than that, she was very open to the means that justified her desired end.

"What would it take, Brad? C'mon. I'll do anything!" Brad rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the magazine he was reading without saying another word. He gave it a few moments, knowing she'd break the silence before he did. "I'll clean the apartment from top to bottom. How about that," she said. She began to walk around the living room and pick things up, putting them in more appropriate places than they were previously. Sylvia looked back to Brad every few minutes, getting more and more impatient. Getting flustered, she began working more closely to Brad, tidying up around the couch when she spotted the tip of something glossy poking out from a very well hidden pouch on the side of the couch he was sitting on. She'd never noticed and thought it was a manual of some sort. She reached to pull it out, but Brad's hand moved like greased lightning, grabbing her delicate wrist.

"Hey, don't go in there," Brad said, rather authoritatively. Sylvia was immediately intrigued, but played complacent and shook her head, acting as if she were going to let go. His grip loosened just enough so Sylvia was able to quickly pull out the gem her brother had tucked away. Brad's face immediately grew bright red as she held up a relatively new looking porno mag which simply read Filth. The cover depicted a drawn image of a very sultry, young woman with perfectly round , milky breasts on her knees who was seemingly being fucked by a robotic canine. Her head was adorned with a pink kitty ears headband and her tongue was lolled out. The caption beneath the image read "How will AI and future technology affect porn? Read on and find out!"

Sylvia grinned from ear to ear, partially shocked at the graphic image, but mostly amused. She'd never witnessed any sensual or intimate side of her brother, and she figured his taboo liking was probably why. "Ohmygod, you like little gamer girls getting fucked by robotic dogs, do you? Uwu," She said, giggling. Sylvia curled her fingers in her hand, tilted her head to the side, lolled her tongue out and crossed her eyes.

"Goddamnit, Sylvia," Brad shouted, grabbing the dirty magazine from her. He put it behind him and turned his head, now feeling just how warm his face was. "What did I tell you about going through my shit?"

"I don't go into your bedroom! This was in some grimy pouch in the living room-that's completely different. It's not my fault you didn't hide your smut better. Wait, does this mean you've jacked it on the couch before," she said in more of an accusatory voice than a questioning one.

"Bro, just-just go to your room! I don't wanna talk about this, man," Brad said. Sylvia broke out into laughter as she retreated to her bedroom. He was going to be a sourpuss about this and it was better not to antagonize him anymore if she wanted that ring light. She shut the door but as it closed her eyes immediately fell upon the pink kitty ears headband resting on the stand she had 3D printed for it. It was cliche and overused, but she used it whenever she streamed. Just then, Sylvia got a terrible, terrible idea that was either going to be very rewarding, or horribly awkward and end in her probably moving out and never speaking to Brad again.

She'd never stop to think about it before, but Brad was kinda cute. He had sandy blonde hair, blue eyes and was 6'6. He didn't really work out, but he was pretty bulky. In comparison, she was only 4'11 and weighed 98 pounds. She'd only ever had one boyfriend before, and he was only slightly larger than herself. If she put aside the fact he was her brother, she thought that he had every chance of being able to fuck the ever loving shit out of her. She thought about her small but well rounded ass jiggling with every thrust from his cock which started to make her wet. Her own arousal now affirming her idea, she began to shed her clothes and go through her dresser to assemble the cutest, sluttiest outfit imaginable. Her naked reflection in the mirror before her, she started playing with her thick, 34D tits which always caught people off guard given how small she was. Her small nippled got hard and she began to pinch them, working up enough sexual intoxication to go through with her plan. "Fuck," she moaned. After a few minutes of gently playing with herself, she threw on a small, black halter top which existed to not so modestly cover her breasts while she was on camera. It showed plenty of cleavage and completely left her well toned tummy on display. She picked out a pair of black booty shorts which left the bottom portion of her ass exposed. She quickly put her hair in a cute braid that almost reached her ass and finished the look off by crowning herself with her headband. She left her bedroom and quietly tiptoed down the hallway, peering out to locate Brad. She saw him still on the couch looking as if he were too deep in his thoughts to notice much of anything. She returned to the living room and as if nothing had happened, resumed her cleaning. After a few moments, Brad snapped back to reality, his eyes wide as saucers.

"Sylvia, what the fuck are you doing?"

"I'm trying to make up for my oopsie, uwu. Can you ever find it in your big, brotherly heart to forgive me," she said in her high-pitched streaming voice, raising her left leg and curling her fingers on her right hand. She gave Brad a coy smile and looked him deep in his eyes. Their gazes met and the room was filled with an electric, uncertain tenseness.

"This isn't funny, Sylvia. Look, I like smut. I don't talk shit about how you dress for donations from your subscribers or whatever," he said, his voice teeming with agitation that was mixed with a trace of something else. Something that made Sylvia a little more comfortable.

"I'm not judging you, Brad. I'm still trying to get that ring light I want. I just figured that maybe this'd be more pleasing to you, no?"

Brad stretched out on the couch, looking as if he were trying to find a comfortable position. "Knock it off. You're my sister. You shouldn't be dressing like that for me."

Sylvia channeled every ounce of sultry energy she could muster as she slowly walked towards Brad. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out as she stepped in between his outstretched legs and knelt before him. "Oh, senpai, I just want to please you. You like some dirty things and that's okay. Do you like me?"

Before Brad could answer, he was betrayed by a stirring in his pants just inches away from his sister's face. As the bulge grew, Brad could only put his hands over it to conceal his blatant arousal. "H-hey, stop, Sylvia. Don't do this," Brad said, his race now more red than a beet.

Sylvia ignored Brad, more focused on the shocking size of the lump in front of her. She caught herself about to break character, almost muttering Oh, shit, but catching herself as her mouth opened. Without even realizing it, her small hands moved Brad's out of the way so she could unzip his pants. She popped the button out and Brad's cock sprang up a bit more from inside his boxers. There was no more resistance as Sylvia went all in, pulling them down to reveal the largest dick she'd ever seen. Her brother was hung like a horse and it slapped her in the face as it claimed its freedom. She marveled at the girth and realized that she too was greatly aroused. "Oh my," she said, exaggerating her performance voice even more, "your cock is so big." She took one hand and gingerly put her fingernails up against his shaft. Slowly, and just barely, she pulled her nails down its entire length. Brad's entire body shuddered with tiny bolts of pleasure and his cock jerked up, smacking her again. She giggled playfully before starting to play with her brother's balls in one hand while stroking his cock in the other. It didn't fit in her hand at all, and she was left to more or less just rub it on one side as her brother arched his back, seeming to give in to what was happening. But, he was not the only one in the equation who was excited. Sylvia stopped just long enough to lift her top off, her milky white, globular graces jiggling a bit. Her small, pink areolas resembled half-used pencil erasers and had been rock hard since playing with herself in her bedroom. Her pussy was hot, her panties practically moist with fuck dew.

"Jesus," Brad moaned as he covered his hands with his face, "you're such a little slut."

"Brad-chan, how badly do you want me to suck your dick?"

"So badly. You're such a fucking sexy little minx. I want you to take it down your throat." Sylvia winked at her brother and went to work, wrangling the behemoth enough so she could shove it in her mouth. Though she was small, she was an expert cock sucker and had mastered the art of relaxing her face, mouth and throat to practically get almost anything down there. It had been awhile, but she opened her mouth and let her brother's cock glide through her mouth. It was definitely the largest cock she'd ever encountered and it took some skilled nuance to manage, but after a few moments of gagging, she could feel her brother's meat completely blocking her airways as she forced its eight inches practically into her stomach. Brad watched as her lips met his crotch and it took him everything he had to not bust his load then and there. He'd had his dick sucked, but never as expertly as this. Up to this point, Brad had seen his sister for the sexual object she always portrayed herself for others a few times, but he'd never considered acting on his desires. Now, his meat was tickling her small intestine and he was subjugated to lust. He grabbed her long, blonde hair as close to the scalp as possible and proceeded to use her mouth as a fuck toy, ramming her mouth against his groin with a fervor. It was rough going for a good minute, her throat being rapidly expanded on and off, but she accommodated herself to the act. She found the perfect rhythm to take small whiffs of air as she felt snot pouring from her nose and tears streaming down her tiny face. Her mascara began to run and slobber was already pooling between her knees on the carpet, forming a small, dark circle. Brad loved watching the imprint of his cock in her throat as he used her like the petite fuck toy she was. "Ungh, fuck. Alright, enough. Stand up," Brad instructed, suddenly pulling his cock from her insides.

"W-what's wrong, b-big brother," Sylvia gasped, trying to gather her senses. Stars were beginning to form in her peripherals and it felt like speaking was suddenly a laborious task. Brad said nothing as he lifted her up and spun her around. He ripped her pants down, exposing her panty clad ass. With an enormous and borderline scary amount of strength, Brad grabbed his sister by her waist and sat back down, bringing her ass to his face. Their abdomens rested on each other's and Brad tore her lacy black panties off, tossing them to the side as he used his large hands to spread his sisters fresh, pink cunt apart. He went to town, shoving his tongue inside her and eating her hole out as Sylvia tried to maintain her composure. However, she found it hard to keep her character intact as her brother ate her pussy with the expertise of a man sentenced to a life of licking stamps. He slobbered in and around her cunt, flicking her clit with his tongue and sucking her hole as if he were trying to drink every ounce of her fluids. His face had not been shaved in a couple days and the rough bristles of a 5 0' clock shadow rubbed against her clit, sending electricity up her spine. In the moment she cried out loud as she suddenly came on his face, dousing him with her emissions. Brad did not relent and continued with his attack, cleaning up what lingered on her delicate flesh with the thirst of someone who'd not had water in days. The intensity of her brother's lust caught Sylvia off guard, and while she was thinking about sucking his dick from this position, her blood was rushing to her head and she was simply too caught up in the throws of dopamine to coordinate a response.

"Tell me you're my little whore," Brad shouted.

"I-I'm your little whore, Brad-chan. Please use me however you want. I'm yours to control!" she chirped. Brad pushed her cunt away from his face and lowered it to his groin. With all the ease of moving around a small pouch of pebbles, he bundled her up in between his arms so that her thighs were hanging off his biceps and the small of her back was at his face. Sylvia had a birdeye's view of her brother's cock as he lowered her onto his head. It stood up perfectly straight, ready to penetrate her. She felt the initial pressure of his head meeting her small hole and grunted as he applied more downward pressure, trying to shove himself in her with no mind for her comfort. It became apparent to her that while her mouth could handle his cock, her pussy was a bit smaller and was not so easily permissible of his girth. "Uh," she cried as the pressure built up against her. It was beginning to get painful. She wanted to cry, not because she didn't want this, but because she was anticipating the hurt and soreness. Sylvia was notorious for her low pain threshold and was known to cry for tens of minutes after getting blood drawn.

"Take this dick, bitch," Brad growled, shoving her down even more. His dick did not bend, but its head was now beginning to part her open. It took only a few more moments before physics relented and his shaft tunneled through her insides.

"AH," Syvia screamed as pain tore through her lower body. She felt their crotches meet and her small frame shuddered against his. Sylvia's entire reproductive system was under duress, screaming in agony at the intruder suddenly lodged inside her. She almost wasn't sure his cock should've been able to be taken so entirely, but she had no time for grievances. Before she knew it, the brief moment she was given to adapt was stripped away as she felt herself empty once more, his cock leaving her pussy. She breathed a sigh of relief that was cut off midway through as Brad slammed his meat into her again, bringing more tears to her face. She felt the tip of his dick rubbing against something of hers that seemed overwhelmingly unappreciative of its presence. Brad pulled out again, slamming his cock inside of her once more after that. With this, the fucking began and Sylvia was relegated to the role of a cocksleeve as Brad indeed used his sister for her tiny, eighteen-year old body. He fucked her for what must've been five minutes before she noticed his pace changing. His hard, rapid thrusts slowed as his balls started to ache. It had been a week since he'd jerked off and he could sense that the dam was about to blow.

"Are you on birth control," Brad grunted, fucking her slow and deep.

"N-no," she cried, her body still feeling as if it were being split apart. Brad grinned and pulled his sister into him one last time. His cock erupted inside her, shooting stream after stream of hot, thick seed into her helpless womb. The sensation was enough to cause her to cum as well, her fuck juices mingling with his as his schlong twitched on her cunt.

"Fuck," Brad moaned, keeping her to him as he emptied his balls. He kept her there for a few moments before giving her enough of a nudge to the side so that her weight toppled her over onto the couch beside him. She lay there, stars in her eyes and cum gushing from her pussy as Brad smiled at her small body resting next to him. He stretched out a hand and started to play with a teen tiddy, the other hand reaching for the phone next to him on stand. He flicked through his apps and opened up Amazon, adding a ring light to his cart.