All Comments on 'No One Knows Grandma Better Than...'

by HankWilliams1956

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Harmar18Harmar18almost 4 years ago

I hope there is more to cum ?????

fd8984596fd8984596almost 4 years ago

Glad to see a new post from you - I've always loved your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
????

Not a bad story but horribly written. The misuse of grammar and misspelled words were very distracting. One more thing, shorter paragraphs work better. Better luck on the next one.

Saevont11Saevont11almost 4 years ago
Hope to read more of this

I want to see how life goes when they get home...loving it so far!

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 4 years ago

A great story. I hope there are more chapters to come. I would love to see the relationship to develop to include mom/daughter and a possible threesome, with grandma and mom getting it on.

ZachDocEightZachDocEightalmost 4 years ago
She came in the shower?

GM said you licked her pussy in the shower but you did not add the details of that action. It would have added intimate details between the two. Otherwise a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Grandpa’s wife

“Your grandpa’s wife called...” Wouldn’t it make it easier to say grandma?

MisterteaMisterteaalmost 4 years ago
Very disappointing

Yes, there are typos, but the problem isn't so much that, as that there is no eroticism in the writing. The conversation after arriving at the cabin is just toe-curlingly awkward.

CainandEveCainandEvealmost 4 years ago
Potential

You have good material, but the craftsmanship could use work. I really enjoyed the story idea itself and despite your disclaimer, it was challenging to get into it. There’s no real flow to it and a lot of the dialogue is a bit redundant. I concur with a a couple other comments on the language. Mind, I’m no university professor with a doctorate like some of the critics on this site like to imagine they are, but the whole element of Taboo is about relationships blooming in a much less casual manner. The one between our two main characters just seemed to happen like they were just expected to go that way.

There’s also very little character development, we have no physical description of them, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing, actually. It allowed me to imagine them the way I would prefer. For example, although I prefer brunettes, for his grandmother I was imagining her a bit like Helen Mirren in the new version of Arthur.

Again, I’m not even armed with a Master’s, but I think I could definitely help to give your stories some fluidity, give them some shape. This one could use a significant revision, but it’s got promise.

I have to say, though, it seems a little bit borrowed from another story I read on here where a son’s father gives him his blessing to take his place with his mother. That part of the story seems a biiiiiiit out of place.

Again, it has potential and you have decent ideas!

PH4R40HPH4R40Halmost 4 years ago
Good but could use some work

Funny how the grandma didn’t know what a bj was yet becomes a pornstar near the end. Really like the premise though. Hope to see more like this!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

It needed a bit more though! Is there going to be another chapter or 2. AAA+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The characters sound like robots learning how to be human

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHankWilliams1956@HankWilliams1956
I really don't know what to say. I am a family man raising two grand-kids with my wife. The wife and I met at a swingers pool party and have been together ever since. We dated for one year and married one year after meeting each other. She is the love of my life. I enjoy going...