No One Rides for Free Ch. 03

Story Info
Can't afford to pay? Risk your ass with the slut card!
2.7k words
4.3
2.7k
1

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how little I knew about what was going on around me in law school. The best example is Raheem. I thought he was a clueless nerd and a little bit full of himself. I never thought twice about the apparently innocent way he asked me about Andrea's computer while I was watching her touch her pussy on my phone. I assumed that he saw nothing, because of how sneaky and subtle I am.

I found out later that I was much less stealthy than I had initially believed. I had not managed to hide the full-screen image of Andrea's pussy at all, at least not from Raheem. He had seen everything, and had merely been polite enough not to mention that he saw it, or draw attention to what he assumed was my decision to watch porn during a boring lecture.

I didn't spend much time talking to Raheem in those days, if I thought about him at all, I thought that he was a show-off who always had his hand up to answers to the professors' most difficult questions. I might have admitted that he was good looking, with brown skin and a powerful and intense face. The reason I never thought much about him was that he never really pointed his face at me, instead his intensity was reserved for books and legal bullshit. He seemed to spend all of his time with the sorts of students who would spend hours discussing the finer points of the rule against perpetuities or other arcane nonsense.

So, on this particular day, while I was concerned with getting my greedy little hands on Andrea's body, I had no idea that Raheem's cock was as hard as a steel bar. I could have probably just reached out and grabbed his cock, but I was too distracted.

Here's the thing about Raheem's dick, dear reader: it is fucking gorgeous. It'll be a while yet in our narrative before I will learn what I was missing, but it is just a perfect dick. It is long and thick without crossing over that invisible line that makes truly humongous dicks unappealing. Raheem's cock has a nice upwards curve to it, and on the whole is just the ideal porn-star dick like you've seen on the internet.

Seriously, five stars. Would recommend.

I was unaware that this gorgeous cock was straining the front of a pair of straight-front khaki slacks as I disappeared towards the library. Raheem saw me go, possibly checking out my ass a little, and betrayed nothing with his impassive face. He modestly held his book bag in front of him so that his hard-on didn't cause a scandal. He simply walked slowly towards the bus stop. He sat down on the bench and waited for a bus to take him to the subway.

The whole time, the only thing in his mind was that quick glance of pussy from my phone. He didn't know whose pussy it was, but that didn't matter to him. He had pussy on the mind now and it was the only thing he could think about.

He pulled out his phone and started texting.

Elsewhere in the city, in a dimly-lit basement apartment, a woman who went by "T" said she was willing to help him out with his emergency situation.

Immediately after that, Raheem's girlfriend got a message saying that he was going to T's place and that she should eat supper without him. She said "Have fun," and he went back to texting with T.

Right here, we can see just how little I had understood Raheem. I'm not the only one who misjudged him, mind you. Raheem dressed in the clothes of boring and ambitious law nerd: khaki pants and button-up shirts. He answered every legal question the professors asked and did all of the readings. And yet, it turns out that Raheem was in a long-term relationship with one woman and also had numerous casual side-pieces, both male and female, scattered throughout the city.

I'm not sure exactly how many people there were who would drop anything just to get Raheem's perfect dick in their mouths for a few minutes, but it was at least three. Aside from T, there was a dude named Carl who worked at a bar called Bill's Room.

Although Carl wasn't a smoker, there was a decent chance on any shift that Carl would take a fifteen minute "smoke break." He would ask someone to cover for him and would go out the bar's back door into the alley where Raheem was waiting. Carl would immediately drop to his knees behind a stack of old shipping pallets and instantly and hungrily unzip Raheem's pants and fish his cock out before shoving as much of it into his mouth as he could manage.

No foreplay, no licking or teasing, Carl just wanted Raheem's dick shoved down his throat as fast as possible. He bobbed up and down on Raheem's cock as hard and fast as he could. Carl sometimes stroked his own dick through his jeans, but never got himself off. His single-minded focus was on devouring Raheem's cum as quickly and as ferociously as he was able.

There was also Maria, who might count as two people, because Maria always had her husband Dan with her. Dan was one of those cuckold fetishists who loves to watch his wife get pounded. He probably secretly wanted Raheem's cock as well, but like a lot of those cuckold guys, he was too weak and indecisive to come clean with his own desires.

So instead, when they called Raheem up and he had time, Dan watched as Maria made a big meal for Raheem. Dan watched her greet Raheem at the door with a passionate kiss, and watched as she teased his cock with her foot while he slowly ate dinner with her.

Over dessert, Maria fondled Raheem's hairy chest, and Dan watched her undress for him and kiss him. Dan was allowed to begin stroking himself when Maria started sucking Raheem's big dick, getting it hard and ready so that she could ride him while she told Dan how inadequate a husband he was. Dan always came long before Raheem was done with Maria, which then gave Maria even more reason to call him humiliating names and compare him negatively with the perfect stallion that was Raheem.

But today, Carl wasn't working and Raheem wasn't in the mood for all of the elaborate steps of an evening with Dan and Maria. So Raheem took the bus to the subway, sending a series of instructions to T via text. He looked around periodically to be sure no one was looking over his shoulder (he was much better at this than I was). His dick had stayed rock-hard as he came up with ideas to send her, so he was also making sure that the prominent bulge in the front of his pants was covered up.

While he was riding the subway, Raheem seemed to be casually looking at his phone with a book bag in his lap. Someone would have to be right next to him to see that he was reading the filthiest smut he could find from the internet, teasing himself mentally instead of (as a less subtle pervert would) stroking his dick through his pocket .

The story he was reading was an account (almost certainly pure fantasy) of a suburban mom who had tried to pay for her groceries with a slut card and had ended up spread-eagle in the produce aisle. Through incredible co-incidence, the local high-school football team were all shopping for groceries at the same time.

As Mrs. Patterson's ample tits was getting groped by a half-back, Raheem's subway reached the stop for T's place. He adjusted his bag a little less carefully than before. If a passer-by cared to look, they would have been able to see the outline of Raheem's erection.

As soon as he was above ground, Raheem dialed T's number on his phone and put his wireless headphones in. The phone rang twice before he heard her voice.

"Hello?"

"I'm getting on the bus now. I'll be there in about fifteen minutes."

Raheem's instructions to T had been quite detailed. She kept the phone to her ear, and went to the front door of her building and propped it open. "I'm putting a brick in the door so that you don't need to buzz in," she said.

"Good." He said idly, half paying attention. He knew she would do what she was supposed to do. He was still reading the smut on his phone. Mrs. Patterson was begging the store manager to tell these rowdy teenagers to be more gentle with her.

She had never imagined that her son's friends would be at the store today, she said. As she talked, two of the football players were running their tongues along the sides of her breasts, making it hard for her to clearly advocate her case.

T said she was also unlocking the door to her own apartment. She said to Raheem, "I'm going to my bedroom now."

Raheem looked up at the other passengers on the bus. No one was looking at him. His cock was throbbing, but he was seated and they had no reason to suspect what he was listening to or his reading material.

Mrs. Patterson was shocked when the quarterback began to negotiate a deal with the grocery store manager that involved supplying the Gatorade for all of the rest of the team's home games. "Sorry, lady," the manager said to Mrs. Patterson. "That's too much money to pass up. Guess you're going to have to bend over."

T told Raheem she was naked. She told him she was lying on her front. She started breathing heavily. "I've got my vibrator on my clit, just like you told me to do. God it feels so good. I can't wait for you to get here, Raheem."

T's first orgasm happened right as a football player stuck his finger into Mrs. Patterson, who was dripping wet despite the fact that she had never wanted any of this to happen.

T's second orgasm, (which she screamed out so loud that Raheem had to look around the bus to make sure no one else heard it) happened when Mrs. Patterson finally stopped resisting the inevitable and began hungrily devouring unrealistically large teenaged dicks.

Raheem's control was slipping. As he stood up, he was utterly careless about the prominent bulge in his pants. Someone must have noticed as he was getting off the bus, but Raheem was using all of his self-discipline to make himself walk slowly towards the apartment building that contained the moaning and quivering T.

Raheem was in T's building when he heard her come the third time.

He slid silently into her apartment and finally he could undo his pants and free the aching cock that had been distracting him since he caught a glimpse of Andrea's pussy on my phone almost an hour earlier. The relief he felt was intense, it felt like his cock had been trapped in those tan pants for a month.

He stroked himself slowly as he walked into T's bedroom, stepping over a pile of unwashed clothes and a few empty shipping boxes. T's apartment was always untidy and a bit dingy, but it never got to the point of being truly messy.

He saw her now, lying on her front with her ass up in the air, a vibrator between her legs. Her face was down and she was still moaning into her phone. Her legs were wide open and he saw the vibrator as she held it still against her clit. She had been like this for almost twenty minutes now, open for him and ready.

T's body was covered in brightly coloured tattoos; dragons and gryphons and one half-clad barbarian woman with a flaming sword. At this point, her hair was bright blue (she changed it often) and it was shaved on one side. She was pleasantly round, her ass was big and inviting, with a fully-shaved pussy showing between her spread legs.

As he silently watched, very slightly stroking his cock and admiring the way her big tits were mashed against the bed, she kept desperately moaning into the phone. "God, I need it Raheem. I want you to get here. I want your cock so bad. I fucking need it." Did she sense him there yet? No. He had been quiet enough that she didn't know he was in the room.

Raheem came up behind her and thrust his cock into her pussy all at once.

"Oh god," she gasped as she felt him drive into her, her wet pussy more than ready for his thick cock to split it open. "Oh fuck, thank you. Thank you Raheem."

"You can hang up now," he said with a smile, since she had said it into her phone.

After that, he didn't speak at all.

Raheem fucked her with all the pent-up lust he had been cultivating over the prior hour. He was careless with her, using her like a fuck-doll. She kept the vibrator against her clit as he hammered in and out of her, making her feel every inch of his cock.

Neither of them lasted long. Her fourth orgasm was the most intense and as soon as it began, her pussy tightened around his cock and he lost control. He blasted cum into her, wave after wave of ecstatic sensation radiating through his body as he flooded her insides.

When they were both spent, he collapsed beside her on her bed.

At around dinnertime on that night, Raheem was still lying dreamily beside T.

At that exact moment at my own little apartment, I had Andrea giving me a foot massage ($75—"Enjoy your purchase"). She was naked from the waist up ($100—"Enjoy your purchase") and I was luxuriating in the view.

Although I didn't know it, Raheem was gazing at T's tits with more or less the same attention as I was paying to Andrea's. Then, slowly, he got up and began to make dinner. He mixed a strong drink of whisky and soda water (T had one of those machines for making soda water at home) and, without asking, brought it to T in bed. "I'm thinking I'll make us a nice little pot of lentil soup. Do you still have those spices I left here?"

It's incredible how low the bar is for men. Anyone who displays the most basic form of human decency, doesn't have ego trips and doesn't have glaring personality flaws will be able to keep a woman for years or even decades. T grinned broadly and said "that sounds wonderful," before taking a long sip out of her drink.

Raheem could cook, he treated women like they were people, and he never demanded or expected to get laid. Throw in a big dick and a perverted little mind, and it's easy to see why he had accumulated quite the harem over the course of three short years in law school.

Raheem finished slicing onions and was sautéing them with a bit of paprika, some turmeric, and some other spices. T got out of bed and dreamily wandered into the kitchen, and she saw that he was only wearing his boxer-briefs and looked extremely sexy holding the wooden spoon and proudly displaying the dark chest hair that dusted his well-defined pecs. "Jesus, you're a dreamboat, aren't you?"

"I need to keep you interested somehow. I don't know anyone else who would let me do the things I like doing to you."

"I don't believe that," T said, running her hands along his body while he continued cooking. "I suspect there are a lot of people who let you do a lot of things to them."

Raheem smiled, and added some lentils, water and a bullion cube to the pot. His cock began visibly stiffening in the boxer briefs. T noticed and knelt down in front of the stove. "You just keep doing what you're doing. I'll be down here," she said.