No One Says That

Story Info
A coffee shop owner goes after her crush.
3.4k words
4.24
8.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liza stood in her crush's front yard looking up at his bedroom window. His bedroom light was still on. Logan usually turned in early, so why was he still awake? The question pried open a gap in her mind and planted a seed of curiosity.

She found a small stone, hefted it once, nodded approvingly at its weight, then tossed it at his window. Instead of it striking with a little clink, it hit the side of his house with a dull thud, and Liza winced at her own bad aim.

A moment later Logan opened the window and peered down at her confused and a little irritated. "Liza? What the hell?" He asked.

"Sorry," she said, feeling a warm spray of embarrassment spread all over her. "I guess my aim is a little off."

He let out a nervous little laugh, and Liza wondered if he was alone. "Am I interrupting you?" Logan shook his head. "Well, Isn't this a little late for you? What are you still doing up."

"Is this why tossed a stone at my house, to interrogate me? You could have just rung the doorbell."

She shrugged and offered him a cheeky little grin. "I don't know what came over me."

Logan smiled back at her, and Liza thought he looked happy to see her. "Are you heading to bed?" She knew he was, but wanted to make conversation and keep him as long as she could.

"Work tomorrow. Early to bed, early to rise, or so they say."

"Yeah," she said and shook her head. "No one says that."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. How's the coffee shop?"

"Good," she answered and nodded up at him. "You should stop by sometime."

At this, they both grew silent and stood not talking for a moment that seemed to last a little eternity. She'd brushed up against what brought her here and scared him off again.

"Well," Liza started, reaching down and picking up the bag she had with her.

"I...ah. I guess I'll see you around." She didn't want to invite herself in, but she didn't want to leave either. But, if she didn't find a way out of the silence between them, she thought she might shrivel up from embarrassment.

As she turned, Logan sighed and shot her a defeated grin. "Did you want to come in for a bit?" Liza looked at him for a moment before nodding. Then she made her way to his front door with her heart drumming in her chest.

When Logan let her in, Liza couldn't help the triumphant smile spread across her face. "What's in the bag?" He asked her. She held it up and explained that she'd just come from the liquor store. Logan saw it was a bottle of champagne.

"Champagne? On a Thursday night?"

Liza flashed him a sarcastic smile. "I like to live my life on the edge."

Now it was Logan's turn to roll his eyes. "Yeah, you're such a rebel."

He led her into the kitchen and fetched a glass for her. "Aren't you going to have a drink?"

Logan looked embarrassed. "Naw. The hardest thing I drink now is coffee."

She reached past him and grabbed another class. "Gawd, you're an old man already."

Logan stared at her as he popped the cork, and the sound startled Liza. She let out a surprised little yelp then giggled and felt her cheeks burn scarlet.

"This your first time having champagne?" Logan teased. She punched him in the arm.

"Shut up."

After she'd poured their drinks, Lisa leaned against the counter and studied Logan, as if he were puzzled. "How do you like the neighborhood?"

"I dig it." He answered. "It's better than uptown." Then he added under his breath, "Cheaper too."

Liza nodded then sipped her drink. The champagne was sweet, and it bubbled in her belly pleasantly.

"You haven't come by to see me." There was a quiet accusation in her voice as if she wanted him to challenge this, but Logan only sipped from his glass.

"I've been busy."

"Busy?" She repeated. "Are you seeing other coffee shops?" It was meant to be funny but ended up being a loaded question. However, Logan laughed and shook his head.

"No, just plain old busy."

Liza sipped her champagne and thought back to the mornings they'd spent together in the coffee shop she ran. Logan would come in with his laptop and spend a couple of hours working. Sometimes they'd talk; about the news, music, and whatever else came to mind. The ease of small talk they shared led into a fondness, before Liza felt this quiet magnetism between them. She found herself looking forward to her mornings with Logan.

She also thought about how weird it was that he brushed his teeth after having a cup of coffee. "It stains your teeth," he'd explained as if she didn't already know that. She'd grown to like him as a friend before crushing on him. Then he'd disappeared.

"Busy brushing your teeth after your morning coffee?" Liza Teased. "That was so weird."

"No, it's not." He said, but she was already nodding her head.

"It totally is."

Logan finished his glass. "Whatever. You wouldn't be sitting here if I had coffee-stained teeth."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Liza asked. "You think I'm here just to see your smile?"

No," Logan shook his head. "I think you're here for something else."

"What do you mean?" She tried to sound coy, but she knew what he was talking about. Her playfulness melted away, and she grabbed the bottle of champagne, and nervously began swirling it around and around.

A couple of weeks ago, they'd made out in the storeroom of the shop. It was brief but intense. Logan had pinned both of her hands above her head while messaging her crotch through her thin black leggings. She'd whimpered as he edged so close to orgasm, her thighs trembled. He looked at her as if he wanted to do dark and terrible things, and she would've let him.

Then he'd let her go without the pins and needles of a climax. Logan stepped away from her as with a panic in his eyes as if he'd just woken up behind the wheel going sixty. The change sudden and Liza felt a thread of worry sewing through her.

"Are you all right."

He'd ran a hand through his hair and muttered an apology before retreating out of the stock room and leaving. That was the last time she'd seen him. She found him on Facebook the next day and was relieved to discover he wasn't married. In fact, he was a divorcee. Still, Liza wondered just what happened to make him retreat and abandon not only their moment of lust, but their morning companionship.

Thinking about it now, Liza felt a little anger creep into her as she looked him in the eyes. "Was I just some easy woman for you to feel up?" No need to pretend she wasn't mad and hurt all at once.

Guilt darkened Logan's face, but he held her gaze for a moment longer before putting his glass aside. "No, I just..." He trailed off, trying to summon the right words. She saw that same look in his eyes as before: A little bit of panic, and a little bit of guilt all rolled together.

"I shouldn't have done anything with you. Least of all at your job."

"We're not at work now." She stood so close to him that their toes touched. They stood for a moment feeling that quiet magnetism between them before Liza pulled him close, hungry for his lips on hers. She wasn't surprised that his kisses tasted, like pink champagne, but it amused her all the same, and she grinned in between each kiss.

Then she felt something about Logan's presence changed, like a car shifting gears, and he pinned her against the far counter. A little excited gasp escaped her at both his strength and the hard edges digging into her ass and dropped the bottle of champagne onto the countertop with a hard clank.

"Sorry," he whispered.

"It's fine." She said in a flurry before his lips were on her again, teeth awkwardly knocked against each other in a clumsy moment of passion.

It wasn't long before Logan sank to the floor before her as if sensing what she wanted. Liza drew her dress up around her waist, revealing a thicket of pencil-thin hair impossible to be contained past the elastic band of her panties. Logan admired what he saw before tugging the thin fabric of the crotch to one side.

"Your pussy is a fucking treasure." Liza giggled as how cheese he sounded, but when she felt the warm rush of his breath dance across her pussy, She abruptly stopped giggling and trembled in anticipation. Logan traced the length of her pussy with the tip of his tongue, and Liza absently dropped her dress over his head. He wasn't done teasing her. She felt him all lick around her clit, and couldn't help but clutched absently at his shoulders, as if afraid she'd lose her balance.

While he worked, Liza peered next to her and spied the bottle of champagne. The idea of casually sipping from it while Logan's tongue polished her pussy made her purse her lips before a dirty little smile played across them. She stretched a hand out for the bottle, but it was just out of reach. Liza reached again, but his tongue flourished from the bottom of her pussy, up onto her, before finally curling up over her hard little Jezebel. Her fingers curled into a fist, and she stammered something inaudible.

Liza reached for the third time and nearly knocked it off the counter before grabbing it at the last minute. She puffed out an exhale of relief and before pressing the bottle to her lips and swallowed a mouthful.

"Fuck, that's good." Meaning both the apex of her struggle with the champagne and all the attention her pussy was getting. "This what you had in mind for me at the shop?"

Logan didn't answer, but she had a feeling it would have come to this if he only he'd hadn't stopped himself. What was he so afraid of? Hurting her? Maybe he thought they'd get caught like two teenager necking under the bleachers. But who was going to catch them? Liza own the damn shop and if she wanted to fuck a guy in the back room then surely she-

Logan's tongue teased her out of her thoughts. Liza swayed for a moment like a feather reed in the wind. She spilled some of the champagne down the front of her blouse, leaving a dark stain against the corn silk cotton. It gave her a wild idea, and she pulled up her dress again. The sight of his face perched and glossy between her legs almost made her cum right then and there. Instead, she tamped the sensation down and poised the champagne bottle above the thick wedge of pubic hair she kept.

Liza poured the bubbly down her body and watched as the champagne cascaded past the dip of her navel, through her thatch of pubic hair, and into Logan's mouth before going back to eating her pussy. Watching him getting drunk off of both her and the champagne left a steely thrill run through her like an electric current.

When the bottle was empty, Liza felt a tiny pang of disappointment, but before she could discard the bottle, Logan reached up and snatched it out of her hands and trailed it up and down the inside of her thighs before pushing the narrow neck past the slick walls of her pussy. She felt herself clenched around the glass neck before she tipped her head back, and words poured out of her in a mantra.

"Ooooh fuck, Logan! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Liza's heard herself alongside the meaty sound of Logan pumping the bottleneck in and out of her as she came. Her eyes fluttered before she let out a deafening cry along with a flood of hot ambrosia that gushed onto Logan's face.

"Fuck!" She sighed. "I needed that."

Logan led her into the living room and lifted her dress up and off. She stood in her bra and panties, and Logan took her in for a moment before licking his lips like a hungry tiger.

She felt that shift again, this time not just in him, but in her as well. He'd given into her with the ease of their old conversations, and when Logan looked at her, it wasn't entirely with eyes teeming in lust. There was something else there, something comforting, like a cool rain shower on a hot summer day.

"How do you want it?" He asked.

"How do you want to give it to me?" She answered playfully before taking off her bra. There was still a whirling of nervous energy in her stomach, but it was beginning to sink into her want for Logan, like a scuttled ship sinking at sea.

"I want it," She started with that same cheeky smile from before. "However, you were gonna' give it to me at the shop."

Logan paused for a moment and let her words sink in. Then he unbuckled his belt, pulled his jeans down, and kicked them aside. Liza saw his cock strained against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"The shop? I thought I just apologized for that," he said and nodded in the kitchen.

"That was a good start." She said and ran her fingers up the length of his cock. "But that's not enough."

Logan smiled and stood there, letting her fingers play gently. At this, Liza stopped and asked the question that had been burning in her mind for days.

"What happened that day? Why did you stop?"

His smile faded a little, and he let out a deep sigh. "I haven't let myself enjoy anyone for a long time. I just wanted to bury myself in my work. Then I met you and felt this thing between us." He swallowed. "I bounced between liking hanging out with you and wanting to fuck you until you were dizzy. That day in the back, I lost myself for a moment and thought I'd ruined what we had."

Liza felt a smile touch her when He'd said he felt something between them and some part of her understood where he was coming from. However, instead of forgiving Logan outright, she slapped him in that Venn diagram area of playfully and hard enough to sting. Logan winced and looked at her as if she'd lost her mind.

"That's for not coming back." Then she slapped him again. "And that's for not finishing what you started then."

He laughed, "I'm finishing it now."

"No," she explained. "This is back-payment. You'll still owe me after this." He laughed again, and she did too before pulling his boxer-briefs down to his ankles.

His cock bobbed up as if fastened to his body by elastic. The idea that Liza could've had his weeks ago made her want to slap him again. She tried not to dwell on it. Instead, Liza spat in her hand, a loud, unladylike sound, before reaching down and stroking his cock. "I hope your cock is as good as your mouth."

Logan grinned and pushed her back onto the couch. "Let's find out."

He didn't bother to pull off her panties. Instead, he pulled them to one side, as he did in the kitchen, and slid into her wordlessly. She arched her back and felt all of the tension she built over the weeks finally begin to ease. Liza thought of telling him how much she'd wanted this, but couldn't give voice to voice the words. Instead, she clutched at his forearms and admired the way Logan looked perched over her.

For a while, their sex was vanilla, but good. She could tell he was holding himself back. She wanted him to let loose. She wanted the brute that pinned her against the wall and played with her pussy like she was his personal toy.

Then Logan pulled out of her, and Liza glanced up at him, asking what was wrong with her eyes. Then she saw that look in his eyes, the one she'd seen back at the shop.

"I'll be back." Logan disappeared into the kitchen and returned with the bottle. Liza felt a thread of apprehension wrap around her stomach. He knelt down and began fucking her again, this time using the open end of the bottle to tease her pussy. Then he spat down onto the narrow neck of the bottle before slowly working into her pussy.

He fucked her slow and hard, rocking the entire couch with each thrust. With ever withdraw of his cock, he filled her with the champagne bottle in alternating thrust.

She watched for a moment as cock and bottle pounded into her before her head lulled to one side drunkenly. The feeling of Logan's cock juxtaposed with the bottle nearly splitting her open was so exquisite that Liza had to bite down on a cushion to keep from calling out. Then she felt her nipple flare in velvety pain as Logan pinched it hard.

Liza let out a groaned like a woman lifting something akin to a metric ton before her whole body tense and came for the second time. Her feet kicked as if she were trying to ward off an attacker and Logan watched in awe as he pulled the bottle from her pussy and tossed it aside.

"Damn girl." He sounded impressed.

Her second climax drained her of all strength, and she lay languid and breathless while Logan continued to fuck her. He dialed down the intensity of his thrusts, and Liza was grateful for the momentary reprieve.

"Liza, you all right?"

She wasn't all right. She felt like she just finished a marathon. She still felt good, her orgasm hadn't faded entirely, but her pussy felt stretched like a rubber band pulled too taut.

She sat up on her elbows and swallowed air. "Yeah, I just..." Liza hesitated for a moment, not wanting to kill the mood but needing a breather. "I think I need a little break."

Logan nodded and pulled out of her, causing her body to mourn his exit despite calling a time out. He sat down next to her, and she rolled over and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"Thank you." She said and leaned up to kiss him. "That was really intense."

"Too intense?" He asked, and she hesitated again before nodding. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because," Liza ran a hand down his body. His cock was still hard, but she'd noticed some of its vigor had escaped. "I really wanted you, and..." She trailed off, sounding a little embarrassed. "I really wanted to cum again."

Logan laughed. "I liked watching you cum."

He was stroking himself lightly as if trying to keep the party going. Now Liza reached out and replaced his hand with hers. She admired the glossy feeling of her juices on his cock and felt a smile play at the corners of her lips.

"Now, I want to see you cum."

She kissed up his neck and behind his ear while her hand worked the excitement out of his cock. "Logan," she whispered. "I'm going to take you in the back room at the shop and fuck you while customers build up at the front counter. They're gonna' hear us fucking. They're gonna' hear you making me scream and moan and wonder why they can't get a fucking Mochas."

Logan began to hum next her, and his hips bucked once before he erupted! Liza stroked thick strings out onto his stomach and chest as his hand gripped her thigh. "Fuuuuuuuck!" He drew the word out in a satisfied wheeze. "Thank you."

Liza licked her fingers, then kissed him. "You're welcome."

Too tired to leave, Logan led her upstairs, and Liza slept next to him in his bed. She dropped off into a deep sleep, waking only once to find Logan's arms wrapped around her as if she were his teddy bear. She woke to the morning sun pouring in through the window. She sat up and heard Logan's muted conversation as he spoke to someone on his phone.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna be in the office today. I'm gonna' take a sick day today."

After he hung up, Logan came back to bed and slung an arm lazily around her waist. "So much for early to bed, early to rise," Liza said and interlocked her fingers with his.

"Yeah," he said sleepily. "No one says that."