All Comments on 'No One Says That'

by Lark_Dolan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

A nice story. This is your first story I have read and like your style. I like the characters and dialogue between them. I like the interaction of the characters and the way they seem to flow together. I think that for a reader to get invested into the the story, the characters have to be believed. In this story, I could feel the connection between the characters so I enjoyed the story alot more. That is my opinion. Keep writing and thanks for your time and imagination.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Just started

That was weird. She is a stalker and he is okay with it, or she must really be desparate for business.

Lark_DolanLark_Dolanalmost 5 years agoAuthor

@ultimatehomebody

It's more like she felt a connection. Sometimes it's hard to just walk away from that. I still talk and keep in contact with some ex lovers, even after all these years when everyone has moved on. we're not planning on getting back together, it's just our connection is hard to just walk. I think stalker would be more along the lines of if their chemistry or connection was one-sided.

Hope this helped. Thank you for reading and dropping a comment.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 5 years ago
Hi

You never mentioned a connection in the story at that window scene. All I could go on is that she was stalking him. Next story you need to explain things as they occur. Some of us are here for more than masturbation material. We like to read stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story was great but the initiation seems weird

Loved the story, the connection, puns and talks I believe that explaining how she knew his bed timing and why she felt appropriate to ask why he wasn't in the bed yet was a bit weird I don't get how they developed a connection where it was appropriate for her to ask him that seemed like a stalker (think Rose from Two and a half men); I have think that you should have initiated a connection from a different point like say she knew he was worried about something and it was rather late so she wanted to check on him. Amazing story overall.

Lark_DolanLark_Dolanalmost 5 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous 5/25/2019

Thank you for the feedback and dropping a comment.

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
That Was Sweet****

For a Flash this was a awesome read. It got a little hot there too. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLark_Dolan@Lark_Dolan
Hi! I write pulp erotic fiction, usually between 2500 and 3500 words. In a world where there are so many distractions and people's attention spans are growing ever shorter, it seems pretty appropriate. I enjoy writing what I call "coffee table smut," or stories I think you can...