No One Will Soil You But Me

Story Info
Virgin Student Gets OWNED by her Econ Professor.
3.4k words
4.47
31.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in his class, I couldn't concentrate.

Yes, it was the middle of the school year when classes feel so long and you can't learn another thing, but this was something else.

My best friend Shelley lost her virginity at a frat party last week and all I keep thinking about is: "Ana, when is it your turn?"

I've had boyfriends before, but every time they tried to go "below the belt" I wasn't into it. I played with girls but again, couldn't get past the sushi. I've always wanted to be ravaged, owned, loved, desired. But at 20, no one I've ever "dated" made me swoon.

Until now, my Econ professor.

He is tall, blond, rugged. I heard he was in the Air Force prior to teaching and he looked like he was still fresh out of his flight suit. Brains AND Braun. So not fair.

The girls line up after class just to have a chance to flirt with him. He brushes them all off and returns to his desk. He's always so polite and chivalrous. But WHY DOES HE HAVE TO BE SO DAMN HOT?

He doesn 't even know I exist.

100 students in this lecture hall.

This is a fantasy. A little girl's dream.

Shelley stopped me in the quad to ask if I wanted to go to a baseball game this weekend. Her father was CEO of an auto dealership and gave his VIP box seats to her. Let's see, study for mid-terms or go hang out at a live sports event with sexy AF baseball players and the men who love watching them. 100% I'll be there.

Best way to get over a childish fantasy is to create another one. Maybe if I just have casual sex, I won't put that much pressure on me or anyone else. I need to have sex soon or I might implode.

My parents are skiing this weekend so I am headed home.

This would have been a perfect time to have a boyfriend and have sex all weekend long.

Get your head together Ana, you need to chill the F out.

I packed up my stuff and headed to the parental unit's place. I took a bath in their master suite and made my way to my bed. Towel wrapped around me. I pulled up a "SEX" music playlist and lit a candle.

Shit, someone was in their room. Oh... OH!

"Professor, how did you get into my parent's room?" I say.

He closes my bedroom door. He smiles: "Anabelle, I think we need to further discuss how you are going to get your grades up?"

"I'm so sorry Professor, I am really trying. I just don't know what to do."

He gently pulls the towel off of me and grabs a pillow to lay on the edge of the bed. He bends me over the pillow and spreads my legs. He moves behind me. I hear him loosen his belt buckle and unzip his jeans. I feel the heat from the head of his cock touch the back of my legs as he steps out of his clothes. His one hand puts pressure on the small of my back. I am dripping wet. He feels it. His other hand reaches between my thighs until it reaches the swollen bud. My body naturally rocks back and forth against the pillow as he says to me:

"I will teach you what to do.'

As soon as the head of his cock slides up and down between my liquid lips I feel the pressure mounting. My whole body begins to heat up and convulse.

"Oh my God Professor, I am going to.... CUUUUUUUUUM!

I fall forward onto the bed and in an instant I realize, it was only a dream and...

I wet the bed.

________

The day of the game was like any other day. Not a cloud in the sky. I wore a tight white tank top with a barely there bralette, a denim mini skirt with the baseball team's logo on my panties, hightop sneakers and two braids in my dark brown hair with a baseball cap to top it all off.

Shelley's father did us right. The box was filled with 20 adults. The beer was being served and the sausages were a plenty. Shelley found the boy who took her virginity and I was left alone with my devices.

Which one of these men could I take home with me, I thought. Get your game face on. Strut your stuff. How grown up am I. My own house, my VIP experience, my determination. I am so cool.

That is, until I saw HIM.

OMFG. The Professor is in this box.

Go to the bathroom Ana, quick.

Makeup: Check

Hair: Cute: Check

Teeth: Breath: Clean: Check

Panties: WET: FUCK.

Trying to be cool, I grab a beer and "casually" walk past my professor. I excuse myself in front of a row of men and arch my back as I pass the professor so he could see the edge of my panties and feel the energy of my pheromones. Other men took notice too.

One man stood up behind the professor and said "You'd have a better view if you sit up here."

MY professor turned around and said "She's fine here." And looked me dead in the eye saying "Isn't that right Anabelle?"

Holy Fucking Shit. He knows who I am and I could just die right here, right now.

I lost all ability to think for myself. I couldn't look at anyone else in that space except for my gorgeous blue eyed professor. He barely touched my hand to urge me to sit down next to him and I acquiesced without a thought. The man sat back down and drank his beer sullenly. I just turned towards the game keeping my legs tightly wound, knees together, not sure of what the Hell just happened.

My professor leaned over to whisper in my ear. "Maybe next time you should wear jeans"...

"And a sweater."

Inside I am dying that my attempt at sensuality is working.

"You don't like what I'm wearing Professor?" I say coquettishly.

"Oh, I like it very much, but so does everyone else in this box. And unless you are trying to signal something I don't believe you have any intention of executing, you might want to stay right next to me the entire game."

For some reason this just sent heat waves down my spine, directly into my pussy. I was buzzing. A million thoughts rambling in my mind.

What do I say? What does he mean? Who is he here with? How does he know who I am? Do I make a move and embarrass myself? How do I make him FUCK ME?

By the time of the 7th inning stretch, I was done for. I was soaking wet. I had learned he came here last minute with a friend but his friend got sick and bailed last minute. He no longer has a girlfriend. He is aware he is the subject of a lot of college co-ed fantasy. He does not fraternize with his students even when he bumps into them "coincidentally" off campus, and is making an exception here. But why? I need to know why?

As the game ended, I said I would call an Uber cuz my BFF was nowhere to be found. The man behind us overheard the conversation and offered to give me a ride.

Again, the professor jumped in and said "She's got a ride."

And in my head all I'm hearing is I've got to ride... yes.

___________

The Professor didn't expect to drive me back to my parent's house, but when he pulled up to the driveway, I got brave and asked "Why did you violate your rules with me Professor?"

He smiled and said "I noticed you the very first day you walked into my classroom. I've been paying quite a bit of attention to your grades."

I know they are not the best and kept looking at the floor.

"I don't think you understand Anabelle. My position is I don't fraternize with students in my class, but if you failed my class, you would not be my student. And if I help you succeed in the class, next semester you will not be my student."

I didn't understand.

"Either way, it would be only a matter of time before I came to find you. I want you. I knew it from the moment I saw you. You, in fact, are the reason I no longer have a girlfriend."

I looked up at him with passion in my eyes. I've never wanted anyone more in all of my life. I couldn't contain myself. I jumped over the seat to kiss him. I held onto his face, his neck, lips. I ground my wet panties on top of his already bulging cock contained tightly in his jeans. He held onto my waist and pushed me down onto him to feel what that force would feel like if he actually penetrated me. He kissed me like he was feeding off of me. I could not wait to let go and let him do anything he wanted to me. I knew this was how I was going to lose my virginity and I couldn't be more excited.

How am I going to tell him? No, I am not going to tell him.

I took a breath and asked, "Do you want to come in?"

I assured him of the parental situation and he turned off the ignition, walked around to my car door, opened it up and escorted me into "our home". At least for now.

Am I still fantasizing or is this REALLY happening?

"Do you like hot tubs professor?"

I heard if you have sex for the first time in water you won't feel any pain and he most certainly wouldn't see any evidence of my innocence.

I turn on the pool lights and escorted him outside.

____________________

I scramble to run upstairs and put on my hottest, skimpiest bikini I have. By the time I come downstairs, I saw my hot professor by the pool house chilling champagne on ice.

I stand by the glass back door staring out to the pool. MY professor takes off his shoes. His socks. His t-shirt. He has abs of steel and a perfectly chiseled jawline.

My jaw falls wide open as I cannot help but drool over the incredible physique he has.

He catches a glimpse of me in the house and points his finger to me to come there right now.

I am pulled by a force, deep inside of me. Even if I change my mind and want to bail, my body will do the walking right into his arms and onto his cock. I am no longer in control.

What is happening to me?

He looks me up and down and hands me a glass of champagne.

His fingertips gloss over mine and he says: "God you are beautiful."

I shy away, looking down. He walks closer to me, closing the gap between us.

He presses his body next to mine and I feel his huge dick, hard as a rock and pushing up against my belly-button.

We kiss. He unbuckles his belt and jeans. He pulls them off and he is left with the most gorgeous nakedness I have ever seen. I've never seen anything so big, so beautiful. And knowing that is going to be inside of me, excites me to no end.

He takes my hand and we enter the hot tub. I try to make small talk, but he isn't having any of it.

I am getting nervous. He hits the buttons for the jets to start.

"Anabelle, come sit on your professor's lap." I shyly swim up to him and sit on his lap facing away from him. I am way to embarrassed and don't want him to see how obvious it is I know nothing about sex.

I feel his massive cock between my legs. The bubbles are moving him back and forth against my inner thighs.

His hands start wrapping themselves around my waist. He is rubbing them up and down, easing me in to make me comfortable.

He whispers with heated breath in my ears:"Anabelle- how many men have you been with?"

Without thinking I blurt out: "NONE."

Everything stopped.

That's it, no one is getting laid here. I couldn't have just kept my mouth shut. Fuck my life. I'm such a stupid girl.

He turned me around with ease in the water to look me in the eyes.

"You mean to tell me, this gorgeous pussy's seal is going to be broken by me?" As his hands wander down my body.

"You still want to even though I don't have any experience? I thought you'd be turned off, disappointed, think of me as a little girl." I'm so close to crying. A single tear falls from my eye.

He smiles and wipes the tear with his thumb as he pulls my face closer to his. "Sweetheart, I'm not only turned on, I am thinking you are a goddess and I am going to own every part you when I am done. No one will ever touch you besides me, ever."

I am more than ok with that.

And with that, he pulls the string of my bikini top and it falls into the water, exposing my B-cup perky tits and my soft pink nipples. He massages one breast with his hand while the other nipple is being devoured by his mouth. This sends shockwaves to my core.

Whatever started to happen, this animal emerged from him wanting to ravage me.

He turned me around again to face away from him and he pulled at both of the bottom strings exposing my freshly waxed pussy lips and swollen clit. He spreads my legs wide with his knees and locked them in place so my pussy is overly exposed. He moves us from a seated position to pushing my body up against the wall where the jets pummel my overanxious cunt.

His hands reach between my thighs and his fingers make their way inside me. He takes one hand and play with my clit, while the second finger fucks me. The jets' vibrations are doing a number on my build up and at this point, the professor could do just about anything to me and I would accept it all.

My orgasm was building and he edges me to and fro by pulling me on and off the jets. I feel his cock getting so close to my asshole, something I never would have ever thought was erotic, which now all of a sudden is opening up, pushing against him, wishing he would fuck it.

"God Anabelle, you are so hot. I want all of you,"

Without hesitating, I say "Then take it. Take all of it."

He removes one hand and centers his cock on my tight little asshole. I am going to lose my anal virginity first? I don't care. I want him. I want all of him too.

For a moment I giggle to myself Maybe he has bad aim?

And with that, he thrusts his cock deep into my ass. All giggling has ceased, along with my breath. The jets are hitting my clit so hard and he is pounding me too deep, I am in the deepest form of ecstasy I've ever experienced.

Grunting and moaning he exclaims: "Baby, I am going to fuck the shit out of you."

Does he mean literally?

My orgasm is getting close, he grabs hold of my hips and thrusts deeper. My legs automatically spread wider, giving him permission to go deeper.

"Anabelle, I am going to destroy this ass. God you are so tight. Fuck." He keeps pounding away. He can feel me building. He is not stopping. He pushes me farther into the jets. "That's it baby girl, give daddy what he needs."

Daddy?

That was all I needed to hear. I cum so violently, thrashing around the water and grabbing hold of the side of the jacuzzi. I cannot contain my body. I jump. His cock falls out of my ass.

That was the most glorious orgasm I've ever had. I curl up like a little girl needing to be held. By her daddy.

He turns me around and kisses me passionately. As he kisses me, I feel his throbbing hard cock between my legs. His hips are moving forward. He pulls me up and I tilt my head back on the hot tub's edge. My legs keep opening up. What the Hell is wrong with me that I am acting like such a cock hungry slut who is not thinking straight.

I'm still technically a virgin and I am about to let him put his dirty cock inside my purity, un-gloved and in my fertile time of the month. Nope, not thinking at all, and I love it. This is what I waited for. All I want is him.

"I am going to soil you. Open up for daddy, little girl, It is time for you to give me EVERYTHING."

I just do. I can't think. I just feel. And the feeling is way too strong.

The head of his cock touches my little slit and slides up and down, driving me wild. He looks me in the eye as he pulls onto my hips, maneuvering them in line with his dick. God it feels so good.

He moves one hand to my throat and pulls me into him while the head of his cock slips into my hole, stunning me. He is in total control and I am melting into him.

"It's ok... I'm going to take this one easy."

He moves a bit more and I feel the stretch of my pussy starting to fight the invasion.

"Baby... let go. Give it to me." He say with an authoritative voice.

I relax and open wider. He butts up against my hymen. "That's it... we are almost there." Another tear in my eye, but this time, filled with desire. He kisses that one away.

He pulls back an inch and then pushes in, pulsating right at that tender flesh.

"Anabelle.. you are MINE!" And with that he pushes himself all the way in. A pain soars deep inside my pussy which gets replaces quickly with the heat building up between us.

I don't care if there is blood, there is sweat or tears. We are one in this moment and I am in awe watching this beautiful man take his pleasure from my flesh. My legs open wider and wider to let him in deeper.

"You are soooooo tight. This feels like.. fuck.. this feels so good."

I don't care about anything in this moment except having his everything inside of me. To the deepest parts of me.

With that, I can feel his balls tighten and he starts pumping faster. He has transformed into a God to me.

"Open up wider baby girl. I am going to cum deep into this beautiful pussy of mine."

I do as he says. I am unaware of any consequences to our actions.

He grows harder, pumps faster and digs deeper. And then...

"I'm going to cum.. I'm going to cum so deep inside you.. You are going to take every drop of me. I'm cumming right NOW."

He pulls my hips down on him. He holds me in place. I feel rope after rope of his incredible seed pumping deep inside my womb. He doesn't dare move and neither do I. I hold him. I want him. I need him. I feed off of him.

He stays inside of me when I am getting a little bit uncomfortable. I need to go to the bathroom.

He says "Stay right here, and pee on me. I want it all. All of you."

I don't know what to do. This is on overload. I lost my virginity, my anal virginity and I might get pregnant all in one night. But as I stare into his eyes and feel ever more relaxed, so does my bladder and it lets go. I start urinating with his cock still in me.

He feels the sudden warmth pass over him. He kisses me. "Good girl. Very good girl."

"I thought you don't fraternize with your students Professor?" I say with an attempt to be witty, but I am so in trouble here.

He smirks with a knowing smile, "You were never going to be my forever student Ms. Spinter, but I knew you would be my submissive forever."

Confused I say "What does that mean?"

He responded with, "You will soon find out".

Stay Tuned...