No One Would Have Thought of It

Story Info
Two lives one here and one there.
7.8k words
3.43
16.5k
13
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one would have thought of it.

By loveofmyLife75.

I am Richard Houseman, and I call my wife Babs short for Barbara. I came home from work and started to eat our evening meal with my wife. I was then going to enjoy my favourite program with a couple of beers. Babs asked how work was.

"Nothing new. Still going the reshuffle on a few noses out of place and sly comments. They will all get over it in time. It's going to take months. By the way, what is new on your front? Have the girls been around for a chat?"

"I have something to tell you but must not tell anyone else."

"That sounds a bit interesting, which is it."

"Jenny is getting a divorce from Tony."

"Ha, that is not much of a surprise."

"What do you mean with the Ha?"

"Well, he always had wandering eyes. He was going to jump in bed with someone. By the way, who has he jumped in bed with."

"Jenny does not know."

"Well, that's their business, not ours."

A long pause followed.

"Richard, please, tell me two things."

"Yes," what might be my love."

"Richard, if I had an affair and you found out what would you do."

"Babs, are you thinking of having an affair?"

"No, Richard, but what if I did have an affair?"

"Babs, you want to know."

"Please tell me, my love," Babs said.

"Babs remember our wedding vows, love honour, and obey."

"Yes."

"I love you so much, and sometimes I do not show it. There is no way I would do something as stupid as that. Babs should not be thinking about it at all."

"Richard, what would you do if I had an affair?

"Babs, are you thinking of having an affair?"

"No, my love but what if I did."

"Do, you want me to tell you the truth?

"Yes, please?"

"I would force you to tell me how many times he had screwed you. Then find out his name and address. Go to his house and beat the living daylights out of him. I would leave him with a broken nose, broken arms."

A brief pause I was thinking.

"And a couple of broken ribs break his legs and make him limp for the rest of his life. I would have kicked him in the balls the same number of times he would have screwed you."

"GOSH'' Babs said.

"Richard, that tells me you love me to bits. Richard, what would you do to me? Nothing physical? I would get from the loft all our suitcases and pack all your clothes and bits then throw you out of the house. Telling all the people you work with and our friends you are a slut then divorce you."

"Richard, what about the kids would you tell them."

"Yes, saying you are not worth it. You're nothing less than a whore, a slut.

" Richard, that is so cruel."

"Babs is this just a question or, are you thinking of having an affair."

"Richard, I only asked. I love you so and will never do such a stupid thing."

"Babs if you do think of having an affair you now know the outcome."

There was another long pause.

"Richard, suppose you had an affair, and I found out about it. I would divorce you and take you for every penny I could."

"Babs, I would expect that. Before you ask NO, I am not having an affair now let Jenny and Tony sort out their problems. Come here and sit down, do you know what drink I am going for a beer."

"Yes," pour me one out."

We settled down on the settee close together. The damn phone started to ring. Babs answered the phone.

"It's your mother she is asking to talk to you."

Mum never talks to me on the phone?

"What, is it mum?

"Richard, is it your father? He's in hospital. He had a heart attack this afternoon, and he is very ill."

"I am coming over right now to take you back to the hospital."

Babs and I picked mum up and went straight back to the hospital. Babs phoned Jean, my sister. Dad was in a bad way. Babs had to take mum out of the room because the state dad was in. Dad waved me over to him.

"Son, look after your mother. Son, I have a secret. When I die. You will find my secret in a locked drawer in my office desk. Richard, I hope you and your sister Jean in time will forgive me. Be kind to your mother. "

Dad had to stop for a minute.

"Your mother is the best thing that ever happened to me. Sorry, son, you are going to hate me when you have read everything in the drawer."

Dad was having trouble breathing, Babs, and mum walked back into the room. My father held his arm out to mum.

"Kiss me, my love," dad said.

Mum gave dad a kiss when they broke. Dad gave mum a loving smile.

"I have always loved you, my darling."

He turned to me then back to mum.

"SORRY!"

Dad passed away. Mum held my father and burst into tears. Babs was soon after mum. I was soon after them. I picked up dad's clothes and found his wallet. It had in it over six months of housekeeping money for mum. I passed it to mum. She just shoved it into her handbag. Jean walked into the room and it was too late. Jean held mum and burst into tears. Babs held them both and burst into tears. A couple of days later Babs and I were at my mums.

"Richard, I am wondering what dad meant before he died."

"What's that mum."

"When he said SORRY!"

"We have a good life and brought up two good kids."

I could not answer mum. I went to where my father worked to empty his desk. I had his bunch of keys with me. I asked where his dad's office was. They showed me there and I started to remove his personal things. I tried to open the bottom drawer. I then pulled out the bunch of keys and opened it.

On the top was a letter that was addressed to me. It was full of letters, photos, and DVDs. I was looking at the Photos; there was a woman, a boy, and a girl. I had never seen them before. There was an album of the boy and girl from being born.

I picked up the top letter that was addressed to me. I opened it and started to read it. To my eldest son Richard. I paused thinking to myself. (There are only two of us, Jean, and me.) I do not have a brother? I continued to read. Son, please forgive me and look after your mother. She has no idea what I am about to tell you in this letter!

I had to stop reading the letter the manager from personnel had come looking for me. He wanted to talk about dad's pension, which was a big sum of money. While there, I was told how much dad was on. I found out he was on good money. Dad had organised all his finances for my mother.

"Just pay it into my fathers, bank account," I said.

I then left dad's place of work. I went home with a bag full of letters, photos, and DVDs. I placed the bag in the bottom of my wardrobe right at the back. I started to call off at Mum's house three times a week from that day on making sure that mum was coping. At that time at work, it was giving me a good deal of pressure sorting out all their troubles. It was going to take me about five to six months before everything will be back to normal. I forgot all about the bag because of my problems at work. Five months had passed by with my problems at work all done and dusted. I was settling down to watch TV, with Babs at my side. I was flicking through the channels trying to find something worth watching. The telephone was ringing, Babs answered the phone. Babs calling over to me.

"It is your mum who wants to talk to you."

"Yes mum, what is it?

"Son, I have five bank statements I don't understand. Can you call after work tomorrow? "

"Mum, I am coming over right now."

I turned to Babs.

"Do you want to come with me?"

"No, I will do the ironing while you are there."

At mum's she handed me all the bank statements.

"What is up mum."

"The totals are all wrong, money is coming into the account. I don't understand it."

Five grand had been paid in each month since dad died. It was a wee bit funny, I thought.

"Mum, I do not understand either, can I take these statements with me. I will go to the bank tomorrow and find out why this money is being paid into your bank account."

"Yes, son, please do that."

I called the bank and asked to see the manager. I asked the bank manager if he could tell me where the five grand each month is coming from. My mum and I had no idea. He looked at all the bank records.

"Yes, five grand is deposited into your mother's and father's accounts. For the last twenty years from a bank in France," he said.

He knew the name of the bank and gave it to me. He went on to say he does not know the name of the person who deposited the money into my fathers, bank account. I left the bank knowing dad was receiving five grand a month from France. I wondered why. Driving home then it hit me with the bag in the bottom of the wardrobe. I had forgotten all about it since dad died.

I found the letter addressed to me and started to read. To my eldest son Richard son, Son please forgive me and look after your mother. She has no idea what I am about to tell you in this letter. Son, there is no other way of saying this. I have a business arrangement with my mistress in France!

I stopped. I squeezed the letter, and then my head fell forward my hands with the letter held my face. I did all I could to stop the tears from rolling down my face. Minutes went by, and I had to compose myself. I return the letter addressed to myself and place it with all the letters, photographs, and DVDs. I had to think.

I had to read my letter from dad and look at all the photos. Watch the DVDs without being disturbed and not letting Babs know what I was doing. A bit of luck on my side, Babs was going to her friend's house tomorrow night as usual. She did that quite regularly. That was my chance to read the letters, look at the photographs and watch the DVDs. The following night Babs goes off to her friend's house round the corner. I went and got the bag out from the bottom of the wardrobe. I found the letter addressed to me and started to read the letter.

To my eldest son Richard son, please forgive me. Look after your mother, she has no idea what I am about to tell you in this letter. Son, there is no easy way of saying this. I have a business arrangement with my mistress. I know the word mistress will be a complete surprise to you. I did have a mistress. You and your sister have a half-brother and sister. The letters, photographs, and DVDs are from my mistress about my family with my mistress.

Now, where do I start? Your half brother and sister, the age difference is two years you are the eldest. You are aware I travelled to France every month for a week, sometimes for two weeks. I supported my French family through the business. My mistress's name and business partner are Sophie. The name of your half-brother is Demonte. Your half-sister's name is Zara. You will see their address on the letters from Sophie.

Your mother and Sophie are different in looks and ways. Richard, look at the photographs. First, you will see a likeness in you and your sister. Then watch the DVDs marked family photographs and days out. Then Richard read the letters. You will realise, Sophie always knew she was only my mistress. I loved her so very much but not as much as I loved your mother, always remember that.

Richard the other dated DVDs will upset you. It was Sophie's way of reminding her of the good times when we were alone. Richard, Sophie was a very sexy woman when you watch them remember Sophie was so very passionate and sexy. Do not show the DVDs to your mother on any account. Son, I have no idea what you, thinking or what you are going to do. But whatever you do, you must think of your mother and be careful.

I focused on all the photographs staring at Sophie looking at Demonte and Zara. I could see the likeness. I then watched the DVDs marked family photographs and days out four hours long. I had to stop Babs from going home. Letters, Photographs, and DVDs all back in the bag and into the wardrobe. Babs would be going back to one of her friends' houses next week. I had to wait to read all the letters.

The next seven days passed wondering what was in the letters and on the DVDs. Babs off to her friends. Out came the bag from the wardrobe. I started to read dad's letters. There were hundreds of letters from Sophie over many years. Telling my dad all about Demonte and Zara how they were growing about school and games both involved.

Always wishing dad was there with her. Sophie, saying how much she missed dad in bed, making passionate love all night long. Craving for my dad, a large member deep inside her mouth. Deliver volumes of his sperm and swallow every drop. Sophie goes on writing about her favourite sexual positions.

With dad having hot passionate, loving sex. I was reading for four hours. I had to stop Babs from going home. All the letters, Photographs, and DVDs were put back into the bag.

And then I returned them to the hiding place at the bottom of the wardrobe. Once again, Babs's friends will be at our house next week. Babs would be going back to one of her friends in two weeks. I had to wait to watch DVDs. The next fourteen days passed so I was very wondering what was on the DVDs. I tried to watch the DVDs without Babs knowing. I had to give up and wait.

Babs was off to her friend's house to watch the DVDs. I went and got a beer, and out came the bag from the wardrobe. I picked up the first of Four DVDs in dated order. The first DVD I watched. It started with someone operating a video camera in the bedroom on the bed. The camera followed Sophie. She was stark staring, naked. I was amazed at the shape of Sophie's body if you were watching her standing still. You would have thought she was a sculpture of art of the female form. Sophie moved towards the camera mounting, the bed from the bottom crawling up the bed. Her ankles were overhanging the bottom of the bed. Sophie spread her legs wide. Then came into view a large erect male penis it was my dad. (I thought I was big. Dad was much bigger than I was, about 11 inches long and 2.5 inches in diameter.).

Sophie turns around facing dad holding dad's dick and starts to rub his dick up and down. Dad was already hard. Sophie moves her head towards the head of dad dick. Rolling her tongue around and around, still rubbing it up and down. Sophie then opens her mouth taking, the whole of the head of the dick inside her mouth. Sucking it (I assume rolling her tongue round the head.). Sophie started to take the dick more into her mouth still, rubbing it up and down more and more goes into her mouth.

The camera shot changes to a side view of a second camera in the bedroom. Now could see dad lying on the bed with Sophie taking as much of dad's dick in her mouth as possible. Sophie, head now moving up and down ten to the dozen she was sucking away. Dad's both hands holding Sophie's head ejaculated into her mouth. Sophie swallowed all his sperm as she said in her letters. Sophie off dad he was regaining his breathing for a minute or two. Sophie on her back with legs spread very wide dad between Sophie's legs with his head touching her twat.

The camera shot changes, Sophie now holding the camera close to dad's head trying to get a good picture of dad's head. Dad is licking, sucking, and eating Sophie's twat. Dad was pushing his head as far as he could between her legs as though he was trying to get his head inside Sophie. Dad, going mad at Sophie's twat Sophie holding dads head between her legs giving, good oral sex. Sophie started to shake her back, arches more shaking dad sucking like mad Sophie as an orgasm. Sophie had sucked dad off three times the dad, gave Sophie oral sex twice. I do not know how many orgasms Sophie had. I removed the first DVD and went and got a beer before the next DVD. This DVD last one hour

Inserted the second DVD the view of the bed was a camera looking down from the headboard. The other camera was looking towards the headboard two cameras one, on each side. I did not notice the side camera was looking at mirrors giving side views of the bed. Sophie enters the bedroom naked. Sophie moved towards the bottom of the bed, crawling up. Dad on the bed with legs wide open takes hold of his dick straight into her mouth. Still rubbing it up and down more, and more of dad's dick goes into her mouth then Sophie stops.

Sophie moves up to dad's head, her knees now on either side of dad's head. Dad was giving Sophie oral sex. My father's hands go on Sophie's tits caressing and rolling his hands about Sophie's tits. Dad's thumb and first finger holding Sophie's nipples squeezing and pulling them. They stayed like this for a good five minutes. Then Sophie is shaking dad holding the cheeks of her arse. He was pulling her onto his head. I may be mistaken. Sophie had a few minor orgasms; the last one was massive.

Sophie climbs off dad and lies next to dad side for seconds. Dad mounts her and her legs wide apart, dad now between Sophie's legs holding his dick in his right hand. The head of his dick touching the entrance to Sophie's twat slit. He is moving his dick up and down Sophie slit then with a very slight thrust. Sophie, expecting it, continued sliding his dick up and down Sophie's slit.

My father was doing this for about five minutes. Then my father thrust his dick into her wet twat only a couple of inches. Then a second thrust and a third thrust, until dad inside Sophie. She had taken all his 11in 2.5in in diameter dick giving out a satisfying moan.

Pumping at a regular speed, then it becomes faster and faster. Sophie, shaking and her back starts to arch up Sophie legs now wrapped round dad's waist. Dad pumping away, dad starting to judder, both came at the same time. With massive moans from both, it lasted a full minute then dad rolled off Sophie. Both rested for about ten minutes, and they started all over again. The DVD lasted about one hour. My beer glass was still full. I had not taken a sip. I drank a pint in seconds. I went and got another beer.

I inserted the third DVD, the opening shots of the bedroom, nobody there.

On walks, Sophie was wearing a see-through short nightdress. Pale blue bra with two nipple holes. Matching French knickers and high heels.

Her right hand was holding her dad's left hand following Sophie. Dad was wearing shirt and trousers. They reach the bottom of the bed.

Sophie turns and faces dad then dad is holding Sophie round the waist pulling her onto him they kiss. Both his hands move up to the front of the short nightdress, tied at collarbone height with two bows. Dad pulls on one of the nightdress cords then falls open; he slips it off Sophie's shoulders falling to the floor. Sophie's bra blue bra with two nipple holes. And both nipples are sticking through the holes about half an inch. Sophie starts to unbutton his shirt.

Sophie, and then pushes his shirt over his shoulders. And falls to the floor next to Sophie's short nightdress. Dad's head moves to Sophie's right tit and starts sucking it through the bra hole. Then swapping to the left tit back and forth. Sophie is holding dad's head pulling his head onto her tits in turn. Dad's hands drop down to Sophie's French knickers in pale blue. His right-hand sips in-between her legs now apart. His hand was feeling Sophie crouch. Dad finds out Sophie's French knickers have no crouch in them, his fingers slide into Sophie's wet twat.

Sophie unbuckled dad's trouser belt. Zip down the trouser button and undone trousers fell to the floor. Dad steps out of them. Dad standing there with briefs on. Sophie grabs hold of them and pulls them down to his ankles, Sophie helps dad out of his briefs. Sophie looking up at his large dick Sophie opens her mouth. Three-four inches straight into her mouth. Head bobbing up and down her left hand holding his balls, Sophie, sucking away. Sophie stops. Dad picks up Sophie and sits Sophie on the bed.

Dad spreads Sophie's legs very wide. Sophie grabs hold of his, dick and places it near the crotch of her knickers. My father is now pushing his dick into Sophie's wet twat a couple of inches. A moan comes from him with a much bigger push, moans come from Sophie. Then another thrust from dad, his dick now, inside Sophie. Sophie, holding dad's hips pulling him into Sophie's twat dad wasn't wasting any time. Pumping in and out ten to the dozen moans from dad and Sophie.