No One Would Have Thought of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad supports himself on his arms on either side of Sophie. He lowers his head and starts to suck Sophie right tit. Dad now starts pumping in and out. Sophie matching his thrusts moans after moans from both. Dad's hips vibrating, Sophie's body starts shaking at the same time a scream from both coming at the same time. Dad now is rolling off Sophie lying at her side to recover for a few minutes. Dad slips his hand up Sophie's back and unclips Sophie's bra. Sophie removes her bra and her skimpy French knickers.

Dad mounts Sophie, her legs spread wide as possible. Then he is kneeling between her legs. Both hands-on cups round Sophie's tits. His thumb the first finger gripping Sophie's nipples. Twisting and pulling them her bust started to raise and then it fell back. He loses his grip on Sophie's nipples. He puts his right hand on his dick, rubbing it up and down. He slips it into Sophie's twat enough to part her twat lips. Then he thrusts his large dick into Sophie's wet twat with only two thrusts Sophie lets out a scream.

Dad pumps away and then goes into overdrive faster and faster moan after moan comes from both. Within minutes screams from Sophie. And a loud groan of fulfilment comes from dad both coming at the same time again. Dad now slides Sophie gasping for breath. The third DVD lasted for about one hour. My beer glass was still full. I drank my pint of beer in seconds. I went and got another beer.

I picked the fourth DVD. The view of the bed was a camera looking down from the headboard. The other camera was looking up the bed towards the headboard. Sophie enters the bedroom dressed in a short red dress wearing high heels. Dad comes into the bedroom and walks over to Sophie, her back towards dad. Dad spins Sophie around grabs hold of her waist.

Pulling Sophie towards him then they start kissing with passion. Dad finds the dress zip down. Both his hands on Sophie's shoulders slipping the dress off her shoulders. The dress falls to the floor and Sophie kicks it away. Sophie is wearing the matching black bra and knickers with frilly edges. Sophie turns her attention to dad. He is wearing a tee shirt and shorts. Sophie grabs hold of the bottom of the tee-shirt up it goes. Dad raises his arms and comes off the tee-shirt. Sophie throws it across the bedroom.

Sophie unbuttons dad shorts down comes the zip they fall to the floor. Dad steps out of the shorts and kicks them off into the bedroom. Dad spins Sophie around, unclips her black bra, slips it off her shoulders, and throws the bra across the room. Dad hands cups of Sophie's tits squeezing and rolling them around. Then pulling them and squeezing them her head tilts back. Dad spins Sophie around then Sophie grabs hold of his briefs down there. Sophie helps dad out of his briefs. Sophie looks up at his dick and holds it with one hand rubbing it up and down. Sophie takes dad's dick in her right hand while her left hand is holding his balls. Sophie, mouth, is running up and down the entire length of his dick. The head of his dick goes into her mouth an inch then another inch and then another inch until it is down her throat. Her head going up and down for a good five minutes dad was moaning a good deal. Sophie pulls off her father's dick and stands up. Dad grabs hold of Sophie's black knickers with frilly edges down them and slid her legs down to her ankles. Dad removed her knickers with frilly edges, throwing them across the bedroom.

All Sophie is wearing is high heels. Dad turns Sophie round facing the headboard. Sophie mounts the bottom of the bed on her knees with her legs spread wide. Sophie falls forward and supports herself on her elbow's dad behind her, his dick good and hard. Dad is now holding his dick. Pressing it against Sophie's slit up and down against Sophie's twat slit going on for a few minutes.

Then dad thrusts into Sophie's twat. He goes in and about half a cry comes from Sophie. Second, push from dad. His dick inside Sophie gives another cry calling out fuck me faster and faster. Dad and Sophie moaning dad pumping away my father's hands holding on to her hips, pulling her onto his dick.

Both are moaning like mad both crying out I am coming both came with screams of pleasure. Dad stayed there and started to thrust away again. Then Sophie is calling out faster than dad is pumping away, for all he is worth in and out with lightning speed. Sophie calling out gives it to me good and hard. Dad starts calling out between moans. I am coming to Sophie between his breaths. Screams of more satisfaction came from their mouths as they both came.

Dad's dick now slips out from Sophie and collapses on the bed. Sophie follows dad Sophie both are now resting. Both are holding each other in their arms for a while. Dad stands up and Sophie crawls up the bed. Dad climbs back on the bed. They now go for 69 dads' knees on either side of her head. Sophie takes hold of dad dick. She opens her mouth as it goes. Sophie starts sucking and bobbing her head up and down him with her mouth.

Dad heads between Sophie's legs, his tongue into Sophie's twat slit, flicking it with his tongue in and out. Both sucking like mad after a few minutes, Sophie receives dad cum in her mouth and swallows every drop. Sophie has a massive orgasm and dad soaks up Sophie's juices. The DVD lasted about one hour. My beer glass was still full. I dropped it in two swallows.

I heard Bab's car pulling up on the drive. The DVDs, letters, and photos, back in the bag and into the wardrobe for the last time.

Babs calls out for "Richard. I am home;"

I called out, "what a drink of beer."

"I would love the one."

I poured out two beers. We settled down on the settee and snuggled up close together.

"Had a good night with the girls."

"I have some news for you."

"What might that be?"

"Jenny and Tony are now divorced, and Jenny has already met a nice man. And she is having a good time with him night and day."

"That did not take her long to find someone else."

My mind was on the DVDs. We drank our beers and went to bed. Babs fell asleep in my arms. I was wide-awake pondering what to do. My problems were now starting. Was I going to tell my mum no way I cannot tell her a single thing? Why is the money going into dad's account at five grand each month? What am I going to do about Sophie? What am I going to do about Demonte and Zara? I must go to France and see Sophie, Demonte, and Zara!

My mother's bank account was 60000 a year. That was without my father's work pension what I am going to do. I had to think. Mum was now approaching 68 having plenty of money. I had to speak to Jean as soon as possible. That was going to be difficult. One night I said to Babs.

"I am taking Jean out for dinner in a couple of nights from now on my own. I must tell her about our father."

"Whatever it is you told her months ago why now."

"Babs, I have found out things about dad, and Jean needs to know."

"Do you know what to confide in me?"

"Sorry, my love let me sort things out with Jean and mum first?"

"What do you mean with Jean and Mum?"

"Babs, please let me get things sorted out one thing at a time. Then I will tell you everything."

"Sounds like a secret."

"Babs more than a secret, leave it with me for now please."

Babs come here. I grabbed her by the waist, pulled her to me with both my arms round her back, and gave her a long passionate kiss. We broke our kiss.

"Again, please."

We went to bed and made our long-standing love that lasted two hours. The following morning, I phoned Jean, my sister, and arranged an evening meal for the two of us. I used the same evening that Babs was out with the girls. Before Babs left.

"I hope everything will go well," Babs said.

"I am hope so."

I telephoned Tom and Jean at their home. Tom answered.

"Tom, it is I, Richard please don't say a word. Tom, has Jean left for the restaurant?"

"No."

Tom, will you drive Jean to the restaurant tonight and will you pick her up? The reason is that she is going to be very upset about the things I am going to tell her about her father."

"Is it that bad?" Tom said.

"Tom, Jean may not sleep tonight, yes, it is that bad. Tom, I will ring you from the restaurant for you to pick her up you will have to hold her tight. As I am going to do, Jean will be in tears."

What I had to say to Jean was not going to be easy. I ordered two double brandies for both of us after the meal. I started telling her about the letter addressed to me. Pulled out the letter and let Jean read it. Jean burst into tears and Jean drank a brandy. I held Jean as tight as I could. Jean started to slow down from crying.

"I want to read the letters and watch the DVDs," Jean said.

"Letters first, then looked at the photos and then watched the family DVDs.... I beg you not to watch the other four DVDs," I said.

Jean, now sobbing for ages.

I went to Tom's telephone, Tom, and asked him to come and pick Jean up. Jean cried and cried then Jean drank the second brandy. Tom walked into the restaurant picking Jean up. Jean held him so tight sobbing her heart away. Tom, looking after her has been a massive shock to her. It may take a few days before getting over it. Tom held Jean tight and turned to the door. Jean stopped him.

"Richard, I am coming over to your house with Tom and I will read all the letters and watch ALL THE DVDs," Jean said.

I was watching TV; the phone rings Babs answers it saying it is Jean wanting to talk to you.

"Yes, Jean."

"Richard, can we come over on Sunday morning? I want to read the letters and watch the DVDs with you and Babs."

"Jean is this what you want."

"Yes."

I had to agree with Jean.

"Jean, please do not tell mum you are coming here this Sunday, please. Jean. Can I talk to Tom for a minute?"

"What is it, Richard?"

"Tom, can you book a week of work and get Jean to book the same starting from next Monday?"

"Why Richard."

"Because when Jean watches the DVDs, she will need time to get over watching them."

"I understand I will call work right now."

I put the phone down, went straight to the kitchen, and came out carrying six bottles of beer. I sat on the settee and asked Babs to come and sit beside me. I gave Babs a beer. My head fell forward into my hands and started to sob out of control. Babs did not know what to say. Babs had never seen me cry so much. I was crying for a good five minutes. Babs held her arms round me all the time holding me ever so tight. When I stopped crying.

"What was wrong," Babs said.

I looked at her and started to cry again. A few minutes went by. I got myself under control.

"Babs, I must tell you something you will not like."

Babs was trying to calm the situation down by saying, "are you having an Affair."

I burst out with laughter.

"I wish it were that easy."

"Babs, I am going to tell you a good deal about my father. It's not going to be easy. Babs I'm going to tell you everything I know before Jean and Tom come over on Sunday morning," I said.

I went and got dad's letter to me and let Babs read it. Babs looked at me.

"Have you told your mother," Babs said.

"Babs, if I told my mum, she would be with my dad in the grave. Now there is more to come. My love can we leave it for tonight. I will be coming home early tomorrow afternoon. I will tell you everything I know," I said.

Putting the beers back in the fridge and going to bed. I tossed and turned all night. Babs did not get much sleep either. I came home from work at twelve thirty. Babs had lunch waiting. I went and got two beers from the fridge. Then I went and got the bag. I show Babs the photographs of Sophie, Demonte, and Zara. Babs looked at me.

She went on to say "he looks like you."

And drank some beer. I then let Babs read the letters while drinking two bottles of beer. Silence for a good ten minutes. Babs watched the family DVDs. Drinking another bottle of beer. The beers were not having any effect on Babs. Babs looked at me and asked for a whiskey. I poured out two extra-large doubles.

Babs looked at me saying. "How long have you known all this?"

"Five or six weeks."

"Let's finish the last four DVDs," Babs said.

I looked at Babs.

"Babs, I wish you would not."

"If Jean is going to watch the DVDs. I want to be ready for her reactions."

"Babs, I must warn you. I know you have never watched a porn film. And what you are about to watch are porn films of my father and Sophie."

"Richard let us get it over with so we can both get to grips with it together."

" Babs, do not tell my mum what you are going to watch."

Babs watched the four DVDs in silence drinking, the whiskey and beers none taking any effect on her. When the last DVD finished, I placed everything back in the bag and put them back in the wardrobe. Babs sat staring, in silence drinking, the whiskey and the beers. After a good ten minutes, Babs spoke.

"Richard, what are we going to tell Jean on Sunday morning?"

"Babs, right now, I do not have a clue."

"I do know I must talk to Tom before Jean watches the last four DVDs. Babs will make Sunday lunch and get Jean to help you. I need the time to tell Tom."

A strain on both of us for the next few days I was dreading Sunday and wishing it was over. I kept wondering how Jean was going to take it after watching the last four DVDs. The dreaded Sunday morning arrived; Babs greeted Jean and Tom. I shook hands with Tom and held my sister tight and kissed her on the cheek.

"That was nice Richard," Jean said.

"Only what a good little sister deserves," I said.

Babs asked Jean to help her in the kitchen with the dinner saying dinner will be ready in a little while. Richard offers Tom a drink and we will chat since the girls are getting lunch ready. Babs timed it right. Tom and I had a good conversation. I warn him about the last four DVDs asking him to support me in getting Jean not to watch them. He agreed.

"Remember, when Jean gets something in her head, there is no changing it," Tom said.

"Tom, that is why I want your help. Babs is going to do the same."

Lunch over I poured out four beers and went and got the bag.

Jean, you have already read the letter addressed to me. Do you want to read it again or not?

"Richard, I would like to if you do not mind."

Jean read the letter holding the tears back. Tom held her all the time tight. Jean handed the letter to Tom for him to read. Silence for a brief period. Jean then asked for the Photos then looked at me saying Demonte, and Zara looked a lot like both of us. Jean was drinking her beer.

"May I have a whiskey?" Jean said.

I poured out four whiskeys. Jean asked to watch the family DVDs she stared and stared at the TV the whiskey was gone Jean asked for another one. I was hoping she was getting a little drunk and would forget about the last four DVDs. I was unlucky.

"Jean, can you help me clear the table and help her in the kitchen," Babs asked Jean.

"Later Babs, please I have come to read the letters."

She looks at the photos and watches DVDs.

"Richard, where are the other four DVDs? Richard, I want to watch the damn DVDs."

"Listen to your big brother, he is asking do not watch the DVDs," Babs said.

"If Richard does not want you to watch the DVDs. You should listen to your big brother," Tom said.

"Tom, I want to watch the damn DVDs," Jean said.

"If your big brother, asking you not to watch the DVDs. I would do as he asked," Babs said.

Jean's voice now raised. "I have come to watch the damn DVDs. I damn well going to watch them," Jean said.

"Richard, please do as I ask, I have come to watch the DVDs Richard put the damn DVDs on," Jean said.

"Jean, please remember what I have said. I don't want you to watch the DVDs," I said.

Richard put the first DVD on. I gave Jean a double whiskey and went on the first DVD.

Jean watched the TV in silence. Halfway through Jean lifted her glass wanting another whiskey.

The DVD is now finished. Jean looked at the three of us. Jean muttered.

"Richard put the next one on."

"Jean, please do not watch it."

With a tremble in her voice.

"Richard put it on."

I gave Jean a double whiskey, Jean's watch, the DVD, and Tom held her. The DVD had finished. Jean looked at the three of us again.

"Jean, could we stop?"

Jean is now staring at me without saying a word for a few minutes.

"Richard; her voice was trembling with a frog in her throat. Put the next dam DVD on and give me a double whiskey," Jean said.

I passed another double whiskey to Jean and went to the third DVD and finished. Jean is now dumbfounded.

"Jean, do not watch the last DVD."

Jean stared and stared at me. "Give me a double whiskey, please." Jean said.

I gave her another double Babs sat next to Jean Tom held her even tighter than before. Jean watched drinking two double whiskeys with tears started to roll down her cheeks.

The entire DVD finished Jean burst into tears sobbing, her heart out holding on to Tom. Babs held Jean I knelt on the floor in front of the three of them holding them so very tight. A good ten minutes went by and Jean was starting to stop sobbing. I got to my feet. Jean looked at me saying.

"I wish I had listened to you now."

We sat there looking at each other for quite a while drinking more whiskey. I ordered a taxi to take both homes. I gave my sister a great big hug and kissed her on her cheek saying "I will see you in the week."

Babs and I called off on Wednesday night to see Jean, needing to talk to her about dad again.

"Jean I must go to France about dad's business. Do you want to come or not?"

"Richard, it would be better if you go on your own."

"Are you sure?"

"You are my big brother. I trust you with whatever you decide to do."

"Jean remembers, do not tell mum anything about the letters, photos, and DVDs."

Jean was still getting over the shock Tom was looking after her very well. We left. I arranged for a week of work and asked Babs to come with me to France.

"Go on your own, you will get more done without me being there."

Off to France seeking out Sophie, Demonte, and Zara. I went to the house Sophie had moved into. I asked the locals if they knew where Sophie lives. They looked at me funny. I wondered why then they told me where she lives off to the new address. I found the house was large, to say the least.

I knocked at the door Zara opened, and I introduced myself as Richard Houseman.

That is funny. My second name is Houseman," Zara said.

I smiled and asked to see her mother, Sophie.

"Go straight through, she is entertaining by the pool. I'm off now, see you later," Zara said.

I walked through a large house and found the door leading to the pool area. I stopped in the doorway and saw Sophie was entertaining. Sophie was on her hands and knees. What I saw was Sophie getting a good fucking from behind. Both let out a scream of delight, and then he stood up and looked at me.

"Your turn mate."

He dressed and left.

Sophie said, "Who let you in."

"Zara," I said.

"She answered the door and told me you were at the pool entertaining."

"Sophie, my name is Richard Houseman," I said.

Sophie stood up wrapping a robe around her naked body.

"Saying let us go in the house."

I started to do the talking saying my father is dead now over six months."

"Sophie, you were his mistress and business partner. I have come to find out what type of business you were both in. Can we close my father's side of the enterprise business?" I said.

''I am glad you have come to France. I was going to sell the business and retire."

"That it is fine by me to sell the enterprise business and please pay my fathers to share it in his bank account," I said.

"Would you like to meet your half-brother and sister."

"I would prefer to meet them later if you do not mind."