No One Would Have Thought of It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophie understood.

"I will sell it as soon as possible."

"Sophie, I cannot let you meet my mother."

Sophie understood.

I returned home three months later and five hundred thousand paid into mum's account. I was sitting with Babs watching the TV when the telephone rang. I answered it was mum.

"Richard, I have a big problem," mum said.

"What is it mum?"

"I, have a bank statement. I have had three five grand paid in and five hundred thousand," mum said.

"Mum, I am on my way around."

"Babs, are you coming with me to mum's house."

"Yes,"

"Phone Jean and Tom tell them to go to mum's house now," I said.

I did the talking. I told mum the money was from an enterprise business dad had in France if you remember. I was over there three months ago. I had to close a business. There will be no more payments coming in, no more shocks for you. Jean and I agreed to close the enterprise business without telling you we thought it was for the best. Two years had passed since my mum passed away. We split our inheritance fifty/fifty a month later the four of us went to France to visit Sophie, Demonte, and Zara. We all had a successful week with them after we had returned home it hit me.

Sophie was a working Madame. And dad was a procurer.

Dad was half owner of a brothel house.

No one would have thought of it.