No One's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What...what are you doing?" she asked me. I answered by ripping the flimsy material of her slip down the middle. She gasped in response. I stopped ripping once I got to her belly, pulling the two sides apart exposing her breasts to the night air. They were smaller, but well rounded, tipped by flawless pink nipples.

"You know what you need to do," I said before placing my lips back over one of her nipples. I started to suck gently, running my tongue around it. As I sucked from her little breast, I shifted my legs back. She started to sigh and squirm underneath me. Focusing on one, then the other I nibbled and sucked her delightful pink buds. Shifting my attention from her nipples to her breasts as a whole, I traced around them with my fingertip. At this point, I tried to pry her legs apart. The redhead wasn't willing to let me do this without a struggle, so I had to sit on one, shoving the other to the side. Finally lifting her leg up, I pressed against her placing my bulge against her crotch.

She moaned out a despairing "Noooooooooo" as I began to rock back and forth on top of her, pressing my shaft against her pussy. I teased one nipple pulling it until the thief cried out. I released her nipple and shifted the other leg, spreading them wide apart. At this point, her shift had ridden up leaving her slit exposed. I kept up the pressure against it as I picked up my rhythm. Looking at her face, she had shut her eyes tight. I continued grinding against her, easing my shaft leisurely up and down against her pussy. This continued for a few minutes as I could see her fight the urge to moan beneath me. Despite her best efforts, her body began to betray her. Small whimpers punctuated each thrust of my hips as my bulge pressed harder and harder against her. Unconsciously she started to respond in turn pressing back, matching my rhythm. Obligingly, I trailed a series of kisses down her neck and across her collarbone.

Giving her a reprieve I scooted back until I was looking at her pussy. Atres chose the moment to do what she could to fight back, closing her legs tight and twisting her ankles. I managed to split her ankles apart once again and hooked one of her legs underneath one of mine. Then I leaned on the other and wedged my shoulder against it. Slowly I managed to spread her legs again. Taking one hand I spread her pussy lips, placing a fingertip inside her. "No! Don't.. Please stop," she said tears in her eyes as I slowly invaded her wetness. I started to pump it in and out of her. "Oh God," I heard her say. I kept this up, relishing in the 'Shik, shik, shik, shik,' of my finger pumping into her increasingly wet pussy. Easing off, I curled my finger. Slowly my finger made its way around searching for sensitive spots.

Eventually I found it as she suddenly started bucking her hips. She whispered a "No, no, no, don't," as her hips continued to belie her pleas to me. Unceasingly I circled the spot enjoying the small jerks. I could feel her start to relax below me. Atres had started panting slowly out of her mouth, not caring about putting up a front any more. Easing my finger out, I slid it up until it was resting against her clit. She gasped as my finger came in contact with her sensitive button. Deliberately, with small measured movements I caressed her clit. Atres jolted and started up a continuous whimper. She began to jerk and jolt below me, not in another attempt to escape, but involuntarily. Pausing for a moment, I rotated my hand. Two fingers shoved their way into her cunt, while my thumb started to circle her clit again. Her whimpers grew into a series of moans, "Mmh, mmh, MMH, MMMMH!" I had trouble keeping contact with all her bucks and jerks. Eventually, I slowed to a stop.

As she gathered her breath, I kneeled sitting up between her knees. "This is your last chance," I warned her.

"No, I can't," she looked up at me. "Wait, what are you going to do?"

"Isn't it obvious Atres?" I asked, unbuckling my belt. I slid my pants and drawers down, revealing my stiff cock. It bounced out in front of me and she looked up at it scared. Suddenly she tried to back away, wildly trying to scoot back with her legs. She couldn't get very far though as she bumped into the headboard of the bed. "No, no don't!" she shouted. I pressed down against her, managing to get a knee between her legs. Below me she twisted and turned side to side trying to get away. I hooked one arm around one leg, pulling it to one side. Sliding around, I positioned myself with my eager cock waiting above her wet slit. Taking a moment, with one hand I eased the head of my cock until it was at the entrance to her reluctant pussy. She tried to avoid it, shifting her hips first to one side, then the other. Finally I maneuvered it until I just managed to penetrate the hesitant pussy. First one inch, then two, then three inches slipped in.

"Nooo! No, no, please, I didn't ask for this. I don't want this," she begged. Atres started to cry in earnest, feebly pulling at her bonds as my cock settled within her. I ignored her appeals as I calmly slid my shaft in and out of her. It wasn't easy going, as I waited for the walls of her pussy to start to relax. I worked patiently as I forged deeper and deeper inside. Ultimately I forced myself all the way into her unwilling cunt. Pausing I looked down at the redhead below me. She had given up pulling at her restraints and was resigned to accept her violation. Atres was quietly sobbing, tears in her green eyes. I started up again, building up speed, faster and faster. Groaning with each thrust, I started to slam into her. I could feel her start to move her hips below me, meeting my thrusts. Each time I impaled her she started to groan below me, her body betraying her once again.

I teased her, changing my pace. Initially slamming my cock into her as fast as I can. Then slowing down as slowly as I could manage. Small thrusts, long thrusts, I didn't want to fall into a specific rhythm. I could see the pleasure building in her eyes. Eventually, I picked up my pace again, driving the whole length of my cock into her. She began to get frenzied below me, frantically trying to match my pace, seeking even deeper penetration.

She arched her neck back, eyes closed, and with her mouth open. Atres groaned with each shove of my cock, "Oh, oh, oh!" Furiously I started to pound the helpless girl. Her groans punctuated the slap of my body and I thrust my shaft to the hilt over and over. The delirious maiden keening below me. Eyes rolling, she was gasping for breath. I could feel her muscles contracting around my cock. Her hips bucked wildly, two, three, four times. I eased my pace, slowing my thrusts, eventually pulling out. Atres lay back, breathless below me.

All she could manage to say was, "I didn't..."

Not done with her yet, I flipped her over. Pushing her knees below her, this time she didn't fight against me. I smiled at the sight before me. Ass up, with her face down against the mattress, her pussy was waiting obligingly for me. This time as I settled in behind her she submits to her penetration. Unlike before, she eagerly accepts my cock into her willing pussy.

She moans out a muffled "Oh my god," as I made my way all the way inside her. As soon as I started pumping my shaft in and out she started to cry out, "Oh, oh my god. Oh, oh, please. Please. Don't stop. Oh god." I obliged her as I started to hammer her pussy over and over. She was definitely enjoying herself as she moved her hips in time with mine, meeting me thrust for thrust. This invigorated me, as she had gone from unwilling participant to a bitch in heat. "Don't stop, don't stop!" she begged me. I didn't have any intention of doing so, as I continued pounding the redhead. With one hand I had a hold of her hip, with the other I grabbed a handful of her curls, pulling her head back lifting her up. I was truly enjoying myself as I pumped my shaft into this young woman. From the sound of it, she did too as she begged me, "Oh, harder, please, harder!" At this point though, I wasn't going to give her the thing she wanted until I had what I wanted.

Suddenly I stopped, pulling out. She cried out in disappointment. "Tell me. Tell me where you have my money," I demanded.

She groaned weakly, "Its...its over in the corner, behind the baseboard. I need it though...I owe some money."

"That wasn't that hard was it?" I said to her.

Leaning down, I reached around and grabbed both of her breasts, one in each hand. I restarted my efforts, slamming into her once again. Atres started to meet my thrusts as before. She started to repeat, "Oh my God, oh my God, Oh my God," as I built up my speed. Atres started to orgasm once more, her pussy convulsing around my shaft. She screamed out with each thrust, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" I let go of her breasts, and she collapsed to the bed totally spent. I wasn't done using her though, and continued to slam into her cunt. Limply her face pressed down against the mattress again and again. I slowed, easing my thrusts against her pussy. Eventually I pulled out of her, slapping my cock against her well used pussy. Not yet satisfied, I pumped my slick cock over and over. Above her I groaned, sending shots of jizz out to land on her back and ass.

Cleaning myself off, slipped my pants up and rolled off the bed. Crouching down, I pried off the baseboard and found a series of coin purses, each full of coins. Spotting mine I grabbed it. Returning to the bed, I took my knife and slit the cord attaching her wrists to the head of the bead. Then, I worked at the knots at her wrists until I could feel them slip free. Unbinding them I slipped the cord back into my pocket.

"Atres?" I asked gently, seeing if she was awake. I turned over and she looked at her wrists, then looked at me. I tossed the coin purse next to her on the bed. "That should be about 450 pieces."

"Wait, why are you giving me the money?" she asked, sitting at the head of the bed, knees pulled up to her chest.

"I always pay for quality services. Good luck. If you run into trouble, talk to Jerrick. Tell him Journey sent you." I replied.

She looked confused. As she went to grab the coin purse, I grabbed my coat, lantern, and left down the stairs.

12