No Ordinary Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you do get jealous of Glenn, don't you? Doesn't it make you angry thinking of Glenn...doing things to me?" Amanda asked. "I mean, he's definitely got ideas now, after all my flirting."

Amanda was still trying to get her head around Sy's reasons for pushing her to flirt. Deep down, she suspected Sy wanted her to have sex with Glenn but she dared not say it aloud or even allow it to become a single thought. Better it remain an amorphous idea floating at the edge of her consciousness.

"Yeah, I get jealous and I get angry and I get anxious and tied-up in knots. Thinking about it can drive me mad but it gets me incredibly aroused. I mean, I know I should hate it, but I love to hate it...I know I'm not making sense," he said with a sigh. He stared at his wife, eager for her understanding, but all he could see in her face was concern.

"Babe?" she said. "Look, let's just play around with this, just you and me together, okay? I'm done flirting with Glenn. We'll just keep this for bedroom play, for fantasy. Okay?"

Sy nodded and Amanda kissed him and whispered, "Tonight I'll leave my diaphragm out and we can play the odds again, Babe. I know you like that. The possibility of a baby when we make love is so exciting. I'm mid-cycle this week so our chances are pretty good."

She sat up.

"One more thing," she said, switching gears. "Glenn and I are going for a run in the morning on the Case-Western trail. Probably about five miles, maybe six, depending on which loop we take and how we feel. I should be back home by eleven at the latest."

"Sure, that's fine, have a good time," Sy replied. A run? Alone with Glenn? Sy felt his stomach flip again. Truly, he didn't know if he loved it or hated it.

"Oh, and then I have an appointment for about an hour. Then let's you and I meet for a late lunch at the Lemon Grass, okay?" she said.

"Of course," he replied, wondering who the appointment was with, and why.

The oven timer went off and the casserole was done. Sy got up to make a salad and Amanda set the table. He had a lot to think about.

The game had produced results. Glenn was hot and bothered and so was Mandy. Is that really what he wanted? He thought it was. He had an empty feeling in the pit of his stomach and a buzzing, disoriented feeling in his head. Finally, after two years, something was afoot. It might not be much but it was something. Sy hoped it was what he wanted, but in truth, he wasn't sure what he wanted.

Amanda wanted to play the let's make a baby game again. Sy liked the game and they had both agreed it was time to start their family. They could easily afford it now and both liked the idea of chance in their lovemaking. It seemed more natural.

The thing that made Sy most jealous, and it surprised him that it did, was Glenn calling his wife "Mandy". Mandy was his pet name for his wife. Yet, the jealousy was accompanied by an excitement he couldn't understand. It was the same excitement he felt when he thought of Glenn kissing Mandy's hair. Finally, Glenn had made a move on his wife.

***

Amanda pulled into the the Case-Western trailhead parking lot and saw Glenn standing behind his white pickup truck. He was holding onto the tailgate and swinging a leg to and fro, warming up with dynamic stretching. She joined him at the tailgate to stretch, and greetings were exchanged.

"Six miles okay with you, Mandy?"

"Six is fine, Glenn. Party-pace and no racing," she replied, smiling.

"Okay, let's do the Spencer Creek loop."

They started out, at first fast-walking, but after one hundred yards they started a slow run and gradually picked up the pace.

They ran in silence, enjoying the brisk morning air. The leaves were turning colors and fallen leaves littered the old railroad right-of-way, now a paved bicycle and running trail. At the two mile mark they left the main trail and took the Spencer Falls Loop Trail, running now on single-track trail that headed deeper into the woods.

Amanda led the way, ducking the stray branches over the trail and jumping over roots and rocks. They were gaining elevation and breathing hard.

Glenn admired Amanda's Spandex tights ahead of him. She was uphill from him and her luscious ass seemed right in front of his face. It was full and womanly, not too large, but certainly not small. Hips for bearing children, he thought. He smiled to himself. He was in the zone now, that place where runners get a little giddy and feel they could run forever.

Glenn watched Amanda's wriggling bottom and thought of yesterday, when he had put his arms around her. She was so soft and warm and her scent was so intoxicating! He had reacted without thinking and nearly slipped his hand down to cup her ass! Fortunately, he had stopped himself in time. Merci!

He stared at her bottom again and imagined it bare. He imagined the sacral dimples above her delightfully undulating globes, and her smooth and perfect skin. He imagined her narrow waist and her strong, muscular back, and her ebony pony tail swinging with her stride. In his mind he could see her shapely legs, the muscles and tendons straining and working hard as she climbed the hill. He could see the continuous expanse of her flawless skin, now naked to his imagined gaze from the tops of her socks to the nape of her neck. He'd like to see that! A naked trail run! The men would look ridiculous with their penises flopping to and fro, he thought with a grin. Then his lurid thoughts returned to Amanda, now totally naked and bent over his office desk. He gripped her hips with his hands, his erect penis hard as an iron bar as he drove into her over and over again, as hard and fast as he could, her hanging tits swinging wildly in synchrony with his thrusts, the slap of skin against bare skin echoing in his office. He could feel his onrushing climax surging toward him like a...

KABAM! OOOFF! and Glenn was lying face down on the trail; he'd tripped on a root. Amanda backtracked and helped him up and asked him if he was okay while she helped him brush off his clothing.

"I'm fine, I'm fine," he said, catching his breath. "I just got distracted and didn't watch where I was going,"

Presently they resumed their journey, walking for a time before resuming a slower running pace.

"I got distracted!" Bad choice of words, he thought as he ran. She must know I was looking at her!

Amanda gave him a wry, sidelong glance and let him take the lead. He slowly resumed their normal pace and she took the opportunity to stare at his strong legs and firm runner's butt. Glenn was a natural athlete, lean and sinewy, and despite his age he slipped through the forest with the grace of a jungle cat. Watching him, she saw a very attractive man. She knew full well where Sy's fantasies were leading her.

She wondered, Could I really...do it with Glenn? What would it be like?

Would he be demanding and dominant? Or would he be considerate and gentle? Or maybe a little of both, as the occasion required? She smiled to herself, thinking, Stop with the fantasy, Mandy! You're getting yourself worked up! She was attracted to older men; confident, experienced men who took charge. But Glenn? Her boss? He was so much older than her!

Twenty minutes later they were at Spencer Falls, looking down 50 feet into the pool below the falls, and reminding each other not to get too close to the edge. Then, after an uneasy silence, Glenn spoke.

"Mandy, about yesterday...I hope I didn't come on too strong. I do love you like a daughter, but only like a daughter. I don't want to upset you or our upset our working relationship. Or upset your marriage, heaven forbid. You mean a lot to me."

He paused for a moment before he said, "You could report me, you know. I did cross a line and I'm truly sorry."

Similar scandals had been in the news lately and he was a concerned she might report him to HR. He didn't think she would but he wanted to clear the air.

"Of course not, Glenn. I didn't mind at all. It was kind of nice, actually," she said, turning her head to smile. Her smile lingered on Glenn and her face felt hot. They started walking again, following the loop trail back to the main path.

"Tell me what's been going on, Mandy. About a month ago you started dressing differently and acting differently. Were you flirting with me or was that just my imagination?"

"You noticed?" Amanda replied with a smile.

Glenn gave her a long, inquisitive look. "So that was for me? For my benefit?"

"Partly," she said, maintaining her enigmatic smile.

"Partly? Who else?" Glenn mentally reviewed the men in their offices. Most of them were middle-aged and wouldn't be attractive to Amanda; at least Glenn didn't think so. They walked on in silence for awhile.

"You enjoyed it, too? Is that what you meant?" he asked.

Amanda stopped and turned to Glenn. "Yes, I enjoyed it, but I did it mostly for Sy. He encouraged me. He asked me to do it, actually. He likes to show me off and I go along with it."

Glenn paused to let that thought sink in. Oh, my! She's a bit of an exhibitionist and perhaps a bit submissive, too? And her husband likes to watch? Is he a voyeur? Glenn thought.

Glenn thought of Sy and the times they'd met socially. Sy was quiet, but in Glenn's opinion didn't seem passive or submissive. He had seemed like a normal guy. But he had put her up to this, hadn't he?

"Just be careful, Amanda. Don't give Brenda any ammunition. We're friends and running buddies out of the office, but in the office you and I have to act like Caesar's wife, all business. Just tone it back a little. You're a smart girl, you know what I mean. Sy will be fine if you explain it to him."

"He is. We've already talked about it."

Glenn raised an eyebrow at that remark.

"You seemed to enjoy it, Glenn. Did you enjoy my flirting?" she asked with a coy smile.

"You know I did, Mandy," Glenn said. He turned and began running again with Amanda right behind him.

This could be an interesting game, he thought. He'd been attracted to Amanda since he'd hired her but he'd been careful to keep his feelings hidden. He didn't want to create trouble at work or hurt her marriage, and he certainly didn't want to look like an old fool smitten by a beautiful young woman.

Fooling around with a young subordinate at work was strictly forbidden by company policy. But if Sy had encouraged Mandy to flirt, or whatever it was she was doing, then he might allow himself to rethink the situation. Such affairs were not unknown in the company and if uncovered, tended to be handled on an individual basis. It might be risky but certainly not deadly to his career, should they be found out. Charlie Simmonds, the CEO, was a personal friend and sympathetic to such dalliances, Glenn knew, as long as they were kept discreet.

They headed back down the trail and Glenn had to discipline himself to keep his eyes eyes away from Amanda's shapely legs and bottom.

***

That afternoon Irene Mueller, Ph.D., Clinical Psychologist, listened to Amanda with studied calm. Dr. Mueller was a slim, attractive woman of sixty with a sharp mind. She had spent half her life practicing psychology with an emphasis on marriage and sexual issues. There wasn't much she hadn't heard.

Dr. Mueller's office was an old house in a part of town undergoing gentrification. Young couples were buying old houses and restoring them, staving off decay and bringing new life to the area. Small businesses were opening to serve the new residents: hardware stores, florists, restaurants, and coffee shops. Every day the neighborhood seemed to improve.

Dr. Mueller's office was a safe harbor, a place to talk without fear. Her office reflected her personality. The colors were warm, with natural lighting and natural fabrics. The furniture was leather and the carpets wool. Half-closed Venetian blinds fronted by sheer curtains reduced the level of light, and traditional floral draperies hung on each side of the windows to create a cozy, inviting space. An oriental ceramic lamp placed on an end table gave soft, warm, illumination where Amanda sat.

This was Amanda's fourth session in two months. Dr. Mueller saw her situation for what it was: A wife trying to come to terms with her husband's cuckold fantasies.

Dr. Mueller knew of Sy's sexual proclivities. Amanda had told Dr. Mueller about the game and Amanda's willingness to indulge her husband. Now a new issue had arisen, Amanda's own nascent feelings for her boss, a man with a strong personality who had captured Amanda's imagination despite their difference in age.

"Let's explore your feelings about Glenn," Dr. Mueller said.

"Well, he's my mentor and he's patient with me. He's kind, gentle, and I think he's a good friend, even though he's my boss."

Dr. Mueller turned to look at Amanda. "So, do you see him as a father figure or as a potential lover?"

"Oh, no! Not as a lover! Glenn's my boss, and...uh...a friend, a good friend. That's all. But Sy keeps pushing me to flirt with him, to make him something more, I guess."

"Has Sy asked you to have sex with Glenn?"

"Well...uh...when we're making love? Sy will pretend to be Glenn and I...uh...sometimes I pretend to come home after a night with Glenn. I mean, it's exciting for both of us. But it's all pretend. It's just fantasy and I do it for Sy. He wants me to do it."

"Do you have romantic feelings for Glenn? Feelings of love, perhaps?"

Amanda hesitated for a long moment. The hesitation spoke volumes to Dr. Mueller. There might be something more going on than Amanda was willing to admit, even to herself.

"Well, he's been good to me, he gave me my first job, helped me get promoted, and...well, we're running buddies. I like him...I mean...I really respect him and look up to him. But I'm not in love with him, no. I mean, he has a daughter my age!"

"So more as a father figure, a mentor, a protector for whom you have strong feelings of friendship. Is that about right, Amanda?"

"Yes," Amanda answered. It was true, she did have strong feelings for Glenn. But surely not love!

"Amanda, you know your husband's cuckold fantasies won't go away. He might suppress them but they will always be there."

"Yes, I know. Sy keeps pushing me. I've got to do something."

"Lead him, Amanda. You have to take charge. Play along with his fantasy but always lead his thoughts back to you."

They spoke for the rest of the hour, then made another appointment in four weeks.

***

That night Amanda slipped into bed next to Sy. She was wearing a soft silk-blend nightie she had begun calling 'my boyfriend's shirt', much to Sy's delight. The electric blanket had been on for a time and the bed was toasty warm. She lay on her left side and placed her right hand on his chest, then his belly, then she ventured further down. She found his erect penis and wrapped her cool fingers around the shaft and began stroking.

"Oooo, did someone start without me?" she teased, softly kissing his lips. "Would you like to hear what Glenn and I did this morning?" She was taking the lead.

"Oh, baby, what did you do?"

Amanda could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Well, let's just say that Glenn got distracted looking at my ass and he fell on his face."

She momentarily stopped stroking his penis to explore his scrotum with a feather-like touch.

"Uhhh...oh, fuck, Mandy!" Sy gasped. "Why was he looking at your ass? Was it bare?"

"No, Babe, my ass was in my running tights. We were running uphill and he was right behind me. He tripped and fell flat on his face. He said he was distracted but why do you suppose he was distracted? I think he was watching my ass. I think he was undressing me with his imagination. Would you like Glenn to see my bare ass, Sy? For real? I'll show him if you want me to."

She was turning up the heat. Another moment went by and she added, "He had an erection. I saw it."

"You saw it? Did he take it out?" Sy gasped, incredulous now.

"No, but when I helped him up I could see it through his running tights. He looked pretty big, Sy. Maybe I should have asked him to show it to me. I bet he would. Next time maybe I will. I'm curious if could get my fingers all the way around it."

Amanda took a moment to smear Sy's pre-cum around his glans and then she resumed slow-stroking his rigid shaft. Sy's breathing was coming in fast, shallow, gasps and Amanda slowed her stroking almost to a halt, expertly holding him on the edge of an orgasm.

"Uhhh...Oh, baby! You better stop or I'm gonna cum!" Sy panted. She took her hand away from his penis and pulled back the covers to watch his cock bob up and down.

"What a handsome cock, Babe. It's so cute bouncing up and down like that. Are you really close?"

"God, yes, Mandy! Please stop for a moment, okay! Please?"

"You don't want to come? Do you want me to stop? Is that what you want?" she teased, squeezing the head of his penis between two fingers, digging a nail into the underside of his glans and pinching hard.

"UHH! Ohhh, fuck, Mandy! You're torturing me, here!" he cried. He was shaking.

"Get a grip on yourself, Sy. I expect my men to keep control of themselves. I'm sure Glenn can control himself. Now, put your hands under your ass and push your cock up in the air for me. Keep it there or I'll stop altogether."

The words had come suddenly from her mouth as if another person was speaking. Where did that come from? she wondered.

Sy pushed both hands under his buttocks and made fists, pushing his hips up and launching his penis straight up like a flagpole. It was still pulsing, bouncing up and down.

"If Glenn took his cock out I'd want to touch it, Sy. I'd want to wrap my fingers around it, like this."

She very lightly grasped his cock and felt him shudder.

"Should I, Sy? And if I touched his cock I might want to suck it too, 'cause you know how I am."

She began lightly scratching with her fingernails along the length of his shaft and circling around his cock-head.

"You know he'd want me to suck it and you know I'd do it, too, 'cause you know what a slut I am. I'd suck him deep and beg for his cum. How long do you think he'd last if I did that? You know...before he spurted in my mouth?"

Sy gasped twice and Amanda sensed the time was right. She jacked his turgid shaft at a fast pace.

"I want Glenn to feed me his cum, Babe. I want to get all of it."

Sy arched his back with a shout and began ejaculating warm streams of semen that covered his belly and reached to his chest. Amanda put her mouth around the head of his penis and jacked his shaft to collect the rest in her mouth . She felt his penis pulse again and again and then soften as he came down from his sexual high. Turning to look at Sy, she opened her mouth, showed him his white seed, and then she swallowed. She opened her mouth again so he could see it was gone. She moved up to his face and kissed him, driving her tongue into his mouth.

"Can you taste him, Babe? Glenn just blew a giant load in my mouth and I swallowed it all."

Amanda went back down and licked the semen from Sy's chest and belly until she had another mouthful. Moving to his face she fed it to him, pushing her slippery tongue into his mouth.

"Taste him, Babe. He tastes pretty sweet, don't you think?" she teased, suppressing a giggle.

Sy breathed hard and panted, "Fuck, Mandy. You are such a fucking slut! You've been doing this to Glenn behind my back, haven't you? Have you been sucking his cock, you little slut?"

"No, Babe. This is just our fantasy play, remember?"

"Fuck! You make it seem so real!" he gasped, and Amanda smiled inside. It was definitely a hot fantasy!