No Ordinary Game Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They laid together, holding each other close for long, quiet minutes. Amanda resumed her cock play and his semi-hard penis was soon rigid enough to mount. She pulled her nightie over her head and now naked, swung a leg over his hips and grasped his penis to line it up with her opening. She settled all the way down and began to grind her clitoris against his pubic bone, first going in circles and then rising up and down his shaft, over and over.

Sy watched in amazement, mesmerized by her swinging breasts and jiggling belly. Her hands were on his chest and he felt her hot breath on his face and felt her fleshy bottom slap against his thighs. He savored the velvet slickness of her cunt and the intensity on her face. Amanda's eyes were tightly shut and her mouth formed an 'O'. Panting rapidly, she bent forward, chin on her chest, muscles straining, and began a high keening sound that blended into a series of gasping shouts that went on and on and on.

***

Sy woke early in the morning to an empty bed. He pulled on his bathrobe and walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and finding his favorite coffee cup full of hot water. He poured the hot water into the sink and filled his pre-warmed cup with coffee .

Amanda was sitting at the kitchen table dressed in gym clothes, reading her tablet. She turned to greet her sleepy-eyed husband with a big smile.

"Sleep well, Babe?"

"Like a baby," he replied, smiling and bending down to kiss her offered lips.

"If we keep going like that, we might very well get a baby," she said.

"Oh? Something to tell me?"

"I was bare last night, Sy, no diaphragm, no jelly. Pretty good time of the month, too."

"Oh, Mandy, that's so exciting, thinking of you pregnant and getting all firm and round! I like it when we make love and there's a chance."

He marveled again at his wife's beauty and imagined her pregnant, her breasts full, her face aglow, her belly round with their growing child. In the stark light of morning, Sy questioned his crazy desire to share her with another man. That wasn't normal and Sy winced. Only a fool would do that but there it was again, that wicked feeling.

What if Mandy changed her mind and wanted to have sex with Glenn? Would he stop her? Would Mandy let him watch while she made love with her boss?

Amanda arose from her chair and Sy put his coffee cup down and reached for his wife to hold her close. She smelled freshly showered and her hair carried that delicate, distinctive, floral scent he loved so much. She seemed to him an angel, too good to be true.

"God, Mandy, that was so hot last night! I came so hard you made me see red spots. I thought I was going to pass out," he whispered in her ear.

"Did you like that? Did you like me coming home after a date with Glenn? Freshly fucked and full of his cum?"

Sy stopped cold and looked at his wife. She wasn't smiling.

Sy was thunderstruck by the coarse language coming from his wife's mouth, especially so early in the day. Mandy was not like that. Could she still be horny after last night?

"Yes, I liked it," he said as his face grew hot.

"I liked it, too. It makes me so fucking hot, thinking about it. You, my husband, giving me away for Glenn to fuck. He always fucks me real good and he cums deep inside of me. He cums a lot and always more than once. And then there's always that chance, Sy. Glenn could knock me up."

She was staring at him, unblinking. She was not smiling. She was tense and challenging. Was she teasing him? No, she wasn't teasing. Sy had never seen her like this; so intense, so vulgar, so blatantly sexual. The heat built in his face.

"Then I come back home to you late at night, or maybe late the next morning. I'd be a mess, all haggard and tired and smelling of sex. You'd be frantic," she said, spitting out her words.

"You'd strip me and fuck me as soon as I got home, reclaiming me, putting your cum in me and pushing out Glenn's cum. But maybe it would be too late, Sy. Maybe Glenn had already knocked me up."

She still hadn't smiled.

He stared at his wife. Who was this crazy woman? A sudden rush of sexual excitement blindsided him and knocked him breathless. A sudden loud roar filled his head and an unstoppable urge overwhelmed him.

"FUCK, MANDY!" he growled.

He picked her up and carried her back to their bedroom, her arms and legs kicking in protest, and he tossed her onto their messy bed. He grabbed her sweat pants and pulled hard and Amanda's bare vulva was before him. He dropped his bathrobe and Amanda spread her legs, stretching them wide for Sy as he knee-walked between them, aiming his rigid pole for her cunt. He found it sopping wet. He wiped his cock head up and down her slit, found her entrance, and plunged in, forcing himself into her with one mighty shove. She was hot, tight, and slippery..

"Aieeeeee" she cried out but Sy knew he hadn't hurt her; she was far too slippery for that. His rigid penis bottomed out and he held himself tightly against her, and savored the intense pleasure of her sex. Then he began fucking her with long, hard strokes, pounding her as hard as he could. He wanted one thing and one thing only: To fill his wife with his semen and push Glenn's semen out. He wanted to reclaim his wife. He wanted to fuck her better than Glenn and knock her up.

Sy reached his forearms beneath Amanda's shoulders and he grasped the sides of her head with his fingertips to hold her head immobile. He pulled her tight against his chest as if to squeeze the breath out of her. Her face had a startled look and her wide eyes looked up into the face of her crazed husband, her mouth open in surprise.

His hips pounded her, hard and fast, over and over, and Sy felt a powerful sensation like a tight fist grow in the root of his cock. With overwhelming suddenness his pelvic muscles spasmed and his semen jetted out and shot against her unprotected cervix, spasm after spasm, bathing her insides with hundreds of millions of wriggling sperm cells, each intent on finding her vulnerable egg to penetrate and impregnate her.

Sy cried out and collapsed, completely spent and gasping for breath. Beneath him Amanda was gasping, too, overwhelmed by her husband's ferocity. She felt his hot breath on her neck and felt his body relax. She closed her eyes to savor their intense closeness. In a few minutes, Sy rolled off of her and fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

***

End of chapter one. Thanks for reading. Constructive criticism is welcome but remember, it's just amateur fiction. These characters exist only in my mind and they aren't real. They do whatever I tell them to do, but sometimes they talk back.

Many thank-yous to my anonymous internet acquaintances who attempted to explain to me the inexplicable: Why they share their wives and how it feels to do it.

Thanks to Ausfet, robertl, and Rob in Holland for their proofreading and editing suggestions.

Thanks to William R. in the UK Midlands for providing feedback and suggesting a title.