No Ordinary Game Ch. 04

Story Info
The Main Event.
8.9k words
4.45
26.2k
33

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The main event.

This is a cuckold story about a husband who wants to share his wife with another man. A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years. For best understanding, start with chapter one.

***

Sy was useless at work. All day long he could think of nothing but his wife, Amanda, and her boss, Glenn, going on a date tonight, a date they all knew would lead to sex. All day long, over and over, he thought, Tonight, it was really going to happen! He had to force himself to keep his mind on work. Otherwise, recurring thoughts of Mandy's date paralyzed him into inaction. But every time he had a spare moment, his thoughts turned to his wife and his mind was seized anew by a potent mixture of fear, anger, jealousy, and most especially, overwhelming excitement.

All day long he was off his stride and he knew it. He barely managed to go through the motions. He answered the phone. He dealt with issues only as they arose to demand his attention. His mind was always on Amanda and what she was about to do with Glenn.

At lunch he wanted to call his wife, or at least send her a text, but didn't dare. He remembered her stern admonition not to call or text. At two pm he received a text from Mandy, and his excitement skyrocketed. He swiped open his phone.

Amanda: Thinking of you, Babe. Hard for me to get any work done today!

Sy: Me, too. Thinking of you all day.

Amanda: You can still call this off. There's still time.

Sy stared at his phone screen. Mandy had caught him by surprise with that reply, and the temptation to call it off suddenly swamped him. He felt such a sense of relief! He hastily typed out a reply.

Sy: Call it off!!!

He stopped his finger just before it hit 'send'. He stared at the screen. If he sent that message, the game stopped completely and probably forever. Mandy had made that point very clear. He would never...never...get to watch.

He typed a new reply.

Sy: Do it.

He grasped his hand and forced his trembling finger to hit 'send' before he could change his mind. Afterwards, he broke into a cold sweat and his heart pounded in his ears.

***

Amanda looked at the text from her husband. She had expected this but it shocked her nonetheless.

Sy: Do it.

Two little words. Two syllables. Four letters with such power!

Okay, Mandy, stay calm, she thought. Sy absolutely wants you to do this. You've given him every chance to back out but he wants to press ahead. Well, if that's what he wants that's exactly what he's going to get!

It was time for her opening gambit. She wanted to surprise Glenn and even shock him. She had given considerable thought to what she did next. She took from her desk a yellow post-it note and a fine-point pen. Using her smallest and neatest printing, she carefully wrote out a message to Glenn.

She wrote, I want to perform fellatio on your bare penis. Teach me how. I will swallow. Shred this.

She left the note unsigned and handed it to Glenn in his office, then turned and left. A few moments later, she heard his paper shredder running.

***

At four pm Sy left work and drove home. He had left early because he couldn't concentrate on work, and now he found he could barely concentrate on driving.

He got home and poured a shot of whisky and downed it. He was about to pour a second shot when he remembered his promise to Mandy, so he put away the booze. That booze sure would have dulled the tension, he thought. He felt tight as a bow string.

He paced the floor and looked at the time. Five pm. Mandy was probably just now leaving work with Glenn. Where were they going? He thought of the possibilities. Why haven't I thought about this before? I have to know where they are!

He went online and checked for dinner and dancing venues. There was only one venue that offered all the amenities: a fancy bar, fine dining, a dance floor with live music, and a four-star hotel. The downtown Savoy! That had to be it! Impulsively, he grabbed his coat and keys and headed for the garage.

***

The office floor after five pm was mostly empty when Glenn walked into Amanda's office. He bent over and quietly said, "Meet me at Walmart in the parking lot. Park near the south entrance and I'll pick you up. You're going to get your wish."

Glenn turned and left without another word. Amanda secured her computer, locked her desk, and got her purse and coat. She took one last look around her office, turned out the lights, and locked the door, just like she had done every other night. But tonight was not like any other night!

***

Sy drove downtown to the Savoy in a cold sweat but he resisted the urge to speed. He realized he needed a disguise and found his black baseball cap and wrap-around sunglasses. It would have to do.

He had to park five blocks away and in desperation he ran rather than walked to the Savoy. He arrived in the hotel lobby in his makeshift disguise and looked around, catching his breath. There was no sign of Mandy. He looked in the bar. It was mostly empty and there was no sign of Mandy. He walked to the dining room and tried to quell the panic rising in his chest. He had barely taken in the whole room before the maitre'd asked if he had a reservation. He shook his head 'no' and walked away. There was no sign of Mandy!

Had he guessed wrong? Had they driven to some out-of-town, roadside honky-tonk with a cheap, drive-up motel? No, that couldn't be right! Glenn was too classy for that, especially on a first date.

First date! My God, Mandy was on a date with Glenn! The enormity of what he had done hit him hard. He had caused this and now it was happening! His wife was on a date with another man! And his wife planned to fuck that man! Sy tried to stifle his panic. He consciously slowed his breathing while he took stock.

It was too late to search anywhere else. Now, all he could do was wait in the lobby to see if Mandy and Glenn showed up. He sat down in a chair with a view of the entire lobby, including the entrance to the bar and restaurant. He pretended to read a newspaper. He noticed the desk clerk periodically giving him the eye and he tried remain calm. He was not a paying guest. If he attracted attention he could be asked to leave.

He found himself searching every face for signs of his wife. He watched for her at the main entrance, the elevators, and the shops. He watched the entrances to the restaurant and bar. He turned his head to surveil the grand staircase. He dare not miss her! And always, he strained to hear his wife's voice.

How much longer could it be? He checked his watch. He'd been in the lobby twenty minutes.

The elevator bell 'dinged' and Sy turned his head to check. The elevator doors opened and out stepped Amanda and Glenn, smiling, talking, and holding hands! They must have come from underground parking. In seconds they walked into the bar and disappeared. Sy felt momentary joy at finding his wife but crashed hard when she vanished just as quickly. This is not a dream! This is really happening!

***

The Savoy Hotel had a landmark bar catering to the upper crust. The dark, polished wood interior was dimly lit by wall sconces and individual table lamps. Polished brass, marble, and glass tastefully accented the decor. It was an intimate space for romance and seduction.

Shortly after six o'clock, Amanda and Glenn were seated at a table in the back of the bar, drinking Manhattans and waiting for their dinner table.

"This is a good Manhattan," said Amanda.

Glenn felt her stockinged foot play with his leg. Her toes worked up his pant leg to rub against his bare skin.

"Mandy, your note today? It drove me crazy all afternoon," Glenn said. "How did you know about my...uh, weakness? Did Tiffany tell you?"

She smiled. "Maybe. But it's something I think you deserve, something I want to do for you. Actually, I've wanted to do it for quite a while." She surprised herself with her sudden confession and it made her blush and feel hot inside. She was overcome with embarrassment and she looked down at her hands.

It was something new and exciting, a mixture of alcohol, shyness, and sluttiness. It made her eager to bare her thoughts and share her secrets with Glenn.

"Quite a while, you say? I had no idea," said Glenn.

"Sy has been asking me to do that thing for you. He's been quite explicit. He says I owe it to you for giving me my job and for my promotion. He's told me that more than once. Lots of times, actually."

She looked up at Glenn and felt her face grow hot. Glenn raised an eyebrow.

"Has he, now?" he said, matter-of-factly.

Amanda was exhilarated to have confessed such a forbidden thing. What's more, her husband had encouraged her to do it. It was wild and liberating! She felt eager to embrace her new persona as the desired woman. Tonight, she could play the temptress and even the wanton slut! It was a new feeling and she liked it!

Their sexually-charged talk went on for a few minutes until Glenn stopped mid-sentence and looked down at the table.

"Freeze, Mandy, and don't turn around to look." She looked at him quizzically but kept her gaze straight ahead.

"I think Sy is sitting at the end of the bar. He's behind you and to your left. He's wearing a long black coat, sunglasses, and a black baseball cap. His back is to us and he's been watching us in the mirror."

"Are you sure?" Amanda hissed under her breath. "I told him to stay home! I didn't tell him where we were going tonight because I didn't know, myself. He must have guessed!"

How dare he! This was supposed to be her night!

"Calm down, Mandy, please. Don't worry about Sy. He's not here to interfere. He would've stopped us already if that's why he came. Tiffany will deal with him," Glenn added with a chuckle.

"Turn your phone to 'silent' and send him a text. Tell him we're in a downtown bar having a drink," he said.

She did, and a few moments later they both heard Sy's phone 'ping' with an incoming message. Glenn saw Sy reach for his phone and he and Mandy shared a quiet laugh together. Then she became more serious.

"I have no idea why he's here," she said. "I gave him every chance to call this off. But each time I offered, he refused. Why did he show up here like this?"

Glenn chuckled again. "He wants to watch, Mandy. Most cuckolds are voyeurs. Sy could walk over here right now and take you home with him, and he knows it. But he won't do it. He's here because he wants to watch you and me together. It drives him crazy but he loves it."

"I guess I really don't understand," she replied.

A few minutes later their waiter arrived to take them to their table. They had to walk past Sy at the end of the bar where he sat, hunched over with his back to them. He was only a few feet from the exit.

They rose from their seats and Glenn softly said, "Completely ignore him, Mandy. Don't look his way at all, and don't look at him in the mirror. Keep your eyes straight ahead and walk right past him. I'll be right beside you."

Glenn put his hand on Amanda's back and steered her toward the exit. As they passed Sy, and when Glenn was sure Sy would see, he let his hand drop to cup Amanda's bottom.

Sy watched Glenn and Mandy disappear into the dining room. Glenn's hand is on Mandy's bottom! Sy's heart was beating itself out of his chest and his erection was rock-hard. He wanted to rush after Mandy and take her home. But he knew it was too late for that.

He'd watched her in the mirror from the bar. He'd seen her smiles and heard her laughter. Clearly, Mandy had enjoyed herself with Glenn. He knew she wanted this. He also knew his spying game was finished. But at least he had found his wife. He finished his beer and reluctantly left for home.

When he arrived home he sat down on the couch with his laptop and a bottle of whiskey. Porn and whiskey, he thought. That's my portion of Mandy's big night out with Glenn.

He poured a glass of whiskey and found a porn site he liked. It was going to be a long night and there were hours and hours to go.

***

Their waiter seated them at a large table for two with an immaculate white linen tablecloth. The center of the table was graced with a single red rose floating in a crystal dish. Off to the side, a tea light in an ornate silver and glass lantern cast a warm glow across the table.

The dining room was quiet and softly lit. Amanda noticed some women wore evening gowns and their men wore tuxedos. She felt a little underdressed in her work clothes; a blue blazer over a white silk blouse, tucked into a black, knee-length, pencil skirt. She hoped her string of pearls, her open-toed, shiny black heels, along with her upswept hair held together with a large jeweled hair clip, moved her appearance into sexy evening territory.

The waiter left with their order and Glenn reached across the table to take Amanda's hands. The touch of her bare skin electrified him!

He hadn't had many opportunities to touch her skin. Her skin felt warm and soft. Mandy grasped his upturned hands from across the table and put her slender fingers on display. Her nails were perfect. They were not too long and they tapered to round, natural points. Her spell fell over Glenn in an intoxicating fog.

"Your hands, your fingers, your nails, Mandy. They're beautiful." He imagined the touch of her fingers on his face and he imagined the pleasures they might share tonight.

She smiled. "French ombre, Glenn. I had them done for you. See how the color fades toward the tips? Do you like it?"

"Oh, yes, Mandy. I like it very much."

He looked into her brown eyes and felt her spell descend further upon him. Her almond-shaped eyes were liquid soft in the gentle light, and in his mind he imagined looking into her eyes as he made love to her. He imagined her facial expressions and the little sweet sounds she might make under him. She smiled at him in the candlelight. Her cute dimples seemed especially prominent tonight. He imagined kissing her lips. Would she kiss him back? He hoped she would be eager.

He badly wanted her. But he also knew she wasn't his. He knew he was an interloper poaching another man's wife. Compared to him, Mandy was young and innocent, not at all like his past lovers. Yet, she had freely offered herself to him. What's more, she had her husband's encouragement. She was young but not naive, and she was certainly old enough to make her own decisions. Still, he had to be sure this is what she truly wanted. He owed it to her, and he owed it to Sy.

"Mandy, I'm honored you're my date tonight. I've admired you since I first met you. Truth be told, I've had a bit of a school-boy crush on you ever since that first day."

Mandy continued smiling and Glenn noticed the smattering of freckles across her nose. She's so beautiful, he thought.

"But we can stop anytime. It won't hurt my feelings if you change your mind. I know you're anxious and I know you're thinking about your husband. I know he wants you to do this. But just pretend we're two good friends sharing a night out. We can go home anytime if you change your mind. But I want you to know this, too. I have a room upstairs and later tonight, I want to take you up there and make love to you." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "I want to ravish you."

Amanda felt a hot blush across her chest that spread up her neck and into her face, and the hairs on her arms stood up. The thought of what she was going to do with Glenn excited her but embarrassed her! A dizzy intoxication swept over her, a lightheadedness that pushed aside the real world and left in its wake a new kind of dreaminess. She couldn't meet his gaze but instead looked down at their joined hands.

"I'd like that," she said in a quiet voice.

"To be ravished?"

"Yes. I'd like that very much."

Dinner was served, followed by fruit sorbet and coffee for dessert. They were both thinking the same thing without saying it; eat light in preparation for an evening of love-making. Amanda felt the butterflies in her tummy multiply as the time to go upstairs grew nearer. The music started and Glenn led Amanda onto the dance floor.

A three-piece orchestra was playing music for romance. Glenn was attentive to Amanda but his hands never strayed. He didn't explore her body like a lesser man might do. He was a gentleman dancing with a lady, and he was a good dancer, too. Other couples soon joined them on the dance floor.

As they danced, Glenn asked, "Are you okay, Mandy? You look a little flushed. Are you feeling well?"

"I'm just nervous, Glenn. I'm nervous and excited." She pulled him closer. "This is all so new to me. I want to be good to you, Glenn."

"Mandy, even if we only danced and I took you home to your husband, I would count the night a success. I've got my arms around a beautiful woman and I'm dancing with her. Two weeks ago I told you I loved you like a daughter, and I do, but we both know it's more than that. I know we're both married, and I know you're much younger than me. I know we don't have a future together, but we do have this night. Do you want to make love with me?"

She tucked her head against his shoulder. "I really do. But I'm scared. Hold me, Glenn."

They danced silently and held each other close, decorum temporarily forgotten. Amanda continued, "I meant what I wrote in that note, Glenn," She looked up at him and smiled. Her note this afternoon had floored him! Glenn felt the stirrings of a nascent erection and he shifted his hips slightly away from her to conceal it.

Amanda noticed. I caused that! she thought. She felt a tingly rush of needles across her skin, accompanied by a very pleasurable thrill of naughtiness. It gave her courage.

"I want to do that thing for you," she said softly into his ear, "that thing I wrote you in my note. Please teach me the way you like it, Glenn. And please let me practice. I want lots of practice."

She glanced up at him with a shy but devilish look. The surprised look on Glenn's face told her she had hit the mark.

"Oh, Mandy," Glenn groaned. He wanted to pull her closer, kiss her, and press his now-hard penis into her belly. But he restrained himself and reestablished a respectful distance between them. He hoped the other dancers didn't notice his erection.

"But I want to ask a favor, Glenn. Will you do me a favor?" she asked in a coquettish voice. He knew she was teasing him.

"Of course, Mandy, whatever you'd like."

She pressed her body into his now fully-hard penis. Again she spoke softly into his ear. "When we go upstairs? I want you to sit in a chair and watch me take off my clothes. I'll pose nude for you, whatever you want. Would you like that, Glenn?"

Glenn's groan came from deep inside. "Oh, God yes, Mandy!"

***

Sy took another swallow of whiskey. He was drunk and he knew it. Even if he stopped drinking right now, Mandy would know. She had said no boozing and no wanking. Well, fuck that! She's out fucking her boss and I'm supposed to wait at home like a fucking monk? Just fuck that shit!

Sy stood up, unfastened his pants, and kicked them off. He got a box of Kleenex and a bottle of baby oil. He sat back down on the couch and logged onto an amateur porn site. He applied oil to the palm of his hand and began to slowly masturbate.

He was watching a big guy pound a petite housewife when his phone dinged with an incoming message. Instantly, he paused the video and read the text. It was from Amanda! The time was 9:30 pm.

Amanda: Heading up to our room. Last chance to call this off.

Sy began hyperventilating. He heard that fearsome roar again and he wanted to type, 'NO! STOP EVERYTHING!! COME HOME NOW!!!' But he couldn't. He just couldn't do it.