No Ordinary Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, he typed: Do it.

His hands were shaking and he felt pressure in his chest. His arm felt paralyzed but he forced himself to act, hesitating only a second before hitting 'send'. Amanda replied a minute later.

Amanda: Okay. Turning off my phone.

And just like that, Sy knew his life had changed forever. Now his wife was well and truly beyond his reach.

***

They rode the elevator in silence toward the fifteenth floor. It seemed empty and deathly quiet after the noise and music of the ballroom. Amanda stood in her heels beside Glenn, unsteady from the alcohol, and stared at the changing numbers over the elevator doors. It seemed surreal to Amanda. Except for Glenn's arm around her, they might have been going to a meeting at work. But instead, they were on their way to Glenn's hotel room to have sex.

And I made all those promises to Glenn! she thought.

She felt anxious and a little nauseous. I shouldn't have eaten and drank so much!

Glenn was her friend and very much a gentleman, but earlier he had said he would ravish her! She remembered the generous bulge in his running tights when she had helped him up from his fall on the running trail.

Is he huge? Is he too large for me to take? She had never taken a huge penis. Will it hurt? Is my body good enough? Her body wasn't perfect, she knew, and in her mind's eye she reviewed her naked image in the bedroom mirror. She knew her imperfections.

I'm not that beautiful. Will Glenn like me once he sees me naked? She cringed inside, imagining herself naked for her boss's inspection. She was mortified at the thought of his disapproval.

The elevator continued its slow upward journey. She had promised to fellate him! Oh, no! Was her technique any good? Maybe she wasn't any good at sex at all! What if she disappointed him? She suddenly felt inadequate and insecure.

She had promised to undress for Glenn while he watched. Oh, no! I just can't! she thought. I'm a married woman! I can't undress for another man! At that moment, she just knew she couldn't go through with it!

The elevator doors opened and they walked down the hallway toward his room, silent and holding hands. Her palms were cold and sweaty. The hallway was quiet and the carpet hushed their footfalls. Their mood was far too somber. This was supposed to be fun and exciting. Instead, Amanda felt like she was walking to her doom.

Glenn swiped the key card and the lock clicked and made a sliding sound. The light by the door handle turned green. Glenn turned the handle and the door opened. Amanda stepped inside and Glenn flipped on the lights. She walked further into the room and stopped. The air was cold and musty. She heard the heavy door close behind her and it sounded to her like the door of a penitentiary slamming shut.

Ker-chunk! Then, ghastly silence.

From behind, she felt Glenn's hands on her shoulders. She tried to breathe but couldn't, and realized she had been holding her breath.

"Relax, Mandy, breathe, let it out," Glenn said in a soft voice.

She consciously exhaled. Her lungs had been very full and when she reached the bottom of her exhalation, she stopped. She gulped a short breath, then another, and the gulps turned into sobs, and suddenly her eyes were flooded with tears. She turned toward Glenn and clutched him tight, sobbing and shaking.

"What is the matter with me?" she gasped between sobs. "I'm a grown woman! I'm married!"

Glenn wrapped his arms around her and held her against his chest. He kissed her forehead and cradled her head.

"Mandy, Mandy, it's all right. I'm right here. You're safe with me. Nothing needs to happen. No one will hurt you."

He held her tight and waited for her crying to subside. He felt her tremble and felt her tears bleed through his shirt. Her warm body felt small and vulnerable.

He said, "It's cold in here. Let me get some heat going." He adjusted the thermostat and in a few minutes warm air wafted into the room, but the room still felt cold.

He led her to the queen bed closest to the big window and sat her down. He got an extra blanket from the closet and wrapped it around her shoulders. He sat down beside her and put his arm around her, and they stared at the night skyline. Outside in the darkness, the city shone in pinpoints of light, silent and unperturbed.

Her crying had abated and she looked at him with a half-smile. Occasionally, little sobs bubbled up to escape her lips.

"So much for my sexy seductress act," she said, and they both shared a gentle laugh. Her makeup was smeared and mascara was running down her cheeks. Glenn went into the bathroom and brought her a warm washcloth and a towel to wipe her face.

"I'm thirty years old and I can't even get through my first seduction scene," she said, as she wiped her face.

"Haven't you seduced Sy?" Glenn asked, and he brushed a stray lock of hair from her face.

"Of course. You know what I mean, Glenn. My first scene as a slut."

"Mandy, you are no slut. You're an intelligent and sophisticated young woman. And you are my friend whom I love dearly. We don't have to do this."

She began sobbing again.

"Oh! Of course we do! We haven't come this far for me to chicken out! And you've spent all this money on me," she said, sweeping her arm around the room. "And Sy wants this, too."

Glenn didn't push her. "We aren't doing this for Sy, Mandy. True, he gave us his permission and that's important. But do this for yourself, not for Sy.

"It's starting to warm up. Let's make a compromise, Mandy. Let's get into the bed and snuggle. We'll warm each other up and just talk for a while. We'll keep most of our clothes on. No expectations, okay?"

"Yeah," she said, trying to suppress a hiccough that came up anyway. She felt relieved and allowed herself a little giggle.

He reached down and slipped off her shoes. He held each foot and admired it while he rubbed her arch and massaged her toes.

"That feels wonderful, Glenn. My feet hurt after a long day."

"You have beautiful feet, Mandy. I love these shoes, too. I love the shiny black leather and this gold buckle. I love seeing your bare toes. Very classy. And very, very sexy."

"Stuart Weitzman's, Glenn. 'Stewies'. They're my favorites," she said, smiling. "Would you pass me another Kleenex, please?" She blew her nose.

"Allow me," he said, and he lifted her to stand. She was quivering. He helped her out of her dark blazer and hung it in the closet. He returned and began unbuttoning her white silk blouse. She watched him work the buttons without comment.

"We don't want to tear this beautiful blouse or get it wrinkled," he said, smiling. She smiled, too, and he wiped her eyes. He wanted to kiss her and hold her. But he couldn't think of himself. Mandy was in his care and he must take care of her first.

He slipped off her blouse and hung it in the closet, then came back for her skirt. He tried not to stare at her elegantly displayed breasts and her dark aureolas, barely concealed by the thin bra.

"Can't properly snuggle in a skirt, can we?" he said with a smile. She smiled back.

He hung her skirt in the closet and turned around to look at her. He saw her in full silhouette against the floor length window with the bright city lights sparkling behind her. She stood in just her pearls, bra, high-cut bikini panties, and sheer, hold-up hose. She held her arms crossed tightly against her chest and shivered. Her shoulders were hunched forward and she shielded her bra-clad breasts from his view. She peeked up at him with a coy smile. She looked absolutely adorable and at that moment, he fell just a little more deeply in love with her.

"My God you are beautiful, Mandy! An absolute vision! Would you allow me to take down your stockings?"

She shyly nodded 'yes'.

Glenn knelt at her feet. He considered how intimately he was about to touch her, so high up her thighs, and he hesitated. But his fingertips found the upper stocking edge and he pulled one stocking down. Her skin felt cool and smooth as he slid the stocking down her leg. She placed her hand on his head and lifted her foot and he removed the stocking from her leg.

Her panty-clad sex was just inches from his face and he tried not to think about that. Her second stocking was likewise removed and he couldn't help himself. He had to look at her.

From his knees, he blatantly stared at her from her feet to her face. She watched him and blushed. She was nearly naked, wearing only her pearls, sheer-lace bra, and high-cut panties. Glenn was still fully clothed.

"You're blushing all over, Mandy," he said as he stood, a smile in his voice. She blushed even more as she considered their relative states of dress. He's looking at me like I'm naked! she thought. I might as well be nude! She was still shivering but less so from the cold.

He embraced her and she embraced him back. His hands explored the bare skin of her back. "Darling, you feel wonderful," he said. "Shall I take off your pearls?" She nodded 'yes' and he reached behind her neck to find the clasp. He fumbled and she turned around so he could better see. He worked the clasp and placed the string of pearls into his suit pocket. He held her by her shoulders and admired her near-naked form from behind.

Her back was strong with well-defined muscles and a V-taper to her trim waist. Her hips flared to a flawless and full woman's bottom, barely concealed by her black panties. He resisted the urge to fondle her. That could come later.

"Slip into bed and let's get warm," he said.

She did and said, "Brrr, the sheets are cold!"

"I'll be right there," he replied.

She watched with interest as he removed his shoes, socks, shirt, and slacks. He wanted to strip naked but out of consideration for her, he retained his tee-shirt and boxer-briefs. He spread the extra blanket over the bed and pulled back the covers far enough to slide into bed next to her. The sheets did feel cold! He turned off the table lamp and pulled her close in the semi-darkness. They faced each other in a loose embrace and shivered together, seeking warmth.

"I'm sorry Glenn. I completely messed this up," she said.

He softly laughed. "No, you've been perfect, Mandy, an absolutely beautiful and perfect young woman. I can't help but keep saying that. I can hardly believe my good fortune to be sharing a bed with you."

He pressed her head into the crook of his neck and smelled her hair. "Your scent is fabulous, Mandy. I catch your scent at work and I can't concentrate."

"That's probably just my shampoo," she said.

"No, it's you. Your scent does something to me."

They quietly lay together for a moment and then she said, "I need a shower after working all day." She made a move to get out of bed but Glenn stopped her.

"No, Mandy, please," he said, and he pulled her tightly against himself. "I like you just the way you are. So feminine and so womanly. I'm the one who needs a shower."

She pretended to sniff him and then kissed his lips. "No, you don't. You smell musky and manly. Kiss me back, Glenn. I want you to kiss me."

They lay on their sides facing each other while the bed warmed. They exchanged little butterfly kisses and rubbed noses. They giggled together. She threw her leg over his thigh and pressed the gusset of her panties against his leg. They kissed again and he allowed his hand to caress her from the back of her neck to the back of her knees. He fondled her bottom.

"Mandy, this is the finest bottom I've ever had the pleasure to have felt." He gave her bottom an extra squeeze and a pat.

"That's what you were looking at when you fell on your face, wasn't it, Glenn? You were staring at my big bottom!" she laughed.

"Busted!" he softly laughed back. "But how could I not look? Do you have any idea what your bottom covered in running tights does to a man?"

"Oh, I have some idea," she replied. "But I think I have kind of a big bottom."

"No, you've got a wonderful bottom, Mandy. It's perfectly proportioned to the rest of your body. It's full and womanly. I want to bury my face in it."

"Gle-enn!" she squealed. She gave his cheek a playful slap.

"And I'll bet it's a wonderful bottom for spanking, too. I'd love to find out. You've got a lush bottom and hips that would be wonderful for so many things, Mandy. Including making babies."

"Oh, Glenn! Is that what you want to do? Make me pregnant?" she tittered.

He reached up her back and found her bra clasp.

"May I?" he asked.

"Please do," she answered.

Glenn worked the clasp and slipped the bra straps down her arms. He turned to place the bra on the bedside table and pull off his tee-shirt. He turned back to her under the covers and pulled her tight against his chest.

"Oh, Mandy, your breasts feel marvelous, so full and firm."

"You like them?" she asked with a giggle. "Your chest hairs tickle."

Glenn explored each breast and rolled each nipple between his fingers. He scooted down under the covers to take each areola and nipple into his mouth and gently suckled.

"Ohhhh," she responded. "That feels nice, Glenn." She held his head and pressed his face into her breast.

"Yummmmy, these titties are just begging for attention," he replied. The bed was getting warmer and they both felt bolder.

Amanda reached down and grasped his penis through his briefs. "You're hard, Glenn. Did I do that to you, honey?" she giggled.

He grasped a full handful of her bottom over her panties and squeezed. "Don't be a little tease, Mandy. Teasing girls get spanked."

"Spanked? You wouldn't do that to me, would you, Glenn?" Her voice conveyed a naughty-girl pout.

"If I think you need a spanking, Mandy, I won't hesitate." He gave her bottom a playful swat and she ground her panty-covered vulva into his thigh. She tried to reach into his briefs but the angle was wrong.

"Get 'em off, Glenn," she said. "I want to play with your cock. I've been curious ever since I saw that bulge in your running tights."

He pulled off his briefs and threw them on the floor. He reached for her hand and placed it back on his penis. He held his hand over hers.

"There you go, Mandy. All for you."

"Thank you, Mr. Talbot, she giggled. She fondled and stroked his penis. She explored with her fingers to feel its size and shape. She reached further down to fondle his scrotum and roll his testes between her fingers, then returned her hand to his penis.

"How do I measure up?" he asked with a little laugh.

They both giggled and she continued to stroke him. She explored the rubbery head and the hard shaft covered with soft, supple skin. It seemed to her the perfect instrument for a woman's pleasure and insemination. She found slippery wetness at the tip and rubbed it around the crown.

"Ahhhh...that feels nice, Mandy."

"You probably want to know, right?" she said, still teasing him. "What I think? Isn't that what you guys always want to know?" She continued stroking with just her fingertips. She dragged her fingernails lightly around the ridge of his cock head.

"Uhhh! Mandy! That feels really good!" he said. "You really are a tease."

She stopped and hefted his cock as if guessing its weight.

"You have a nice penis, Glenn. It feels heavy, but I haven't felt that many. Can you believe that? Do you think I'm a slut?"

"I believe you, Mandy, and you are no slut. To me you're a sweet, innocent girl."

I'm not so innocent anymore, she thought.

She felt a twinge of shame but suppressed it. It was time to take the next step.

She kissed his lips and neck, then moved up to his ear. She whispered, "I don't want to wait any longer, Glenn. Rub it up and down my pussy. Get it good and slippery and put it inside of me. I'm ready now."

She rolled onto her back, raised her hips, and slid off her panties. She lay on her back and spread her legs. She cupped a breast and pulled at her nipple. Her other hand rubbed her mound and her fingers played between her nether lips.

"Right up here, Babe. Rub it up and down. Get your cock wet and put it in me."

He moved between her legs and rested his bodyweight on one elbow. His other hand rubbed the head of his penis up and down through the folds of her labia.

She's as slick as an eel! he thought. "Should I get a condom?" he asked.

"No, I'm safe, Glenn. I want to feel you bare inside of me," she whispered. "And I want you to feel me bare. I want it to be real good for you. That's enough teasing. Please, push it in!"

He had found her entrance and gently pushed until he felt resistance, then pulled back.

"Slooowly, Babe, take your time," she moaned, and he pushed again, this time a little deeper.

"Oh! Oh, yeah!" she cried. She tilted and braced her pelvis to help him. "Oh, yeah, Glenn!" she said, and he repeated the cycle once more. He was all the way inside of her now and firmly seated home. She pulled back her legs to help him reach maximum depth. He stopped moving and they looked into each other's eyes.

"Yeeessssss!" hissed Mandy. "You're filling me so good!"

Glenn felt breathless. "Your pussy is pure magic, Mandy! So tight...so tight!

The city lights bathed the room in a magical half-light and her eyes glistened. He felt her slick, hot cunt grip his shaft, and felt her firm breasts flattened against his chest. She made little wriggling adjustments beneath him and the soft skin of her inner thighs rubbed against his legs. He felt her soft belly against his. He wanted to freeze time and savor those sensations forever.

I feel like I'm going to come any second! he thought. I need to calm down!

"Fuck me...fuck me, Glenn," Mandy gasped.

"I can't move, Mandy, I'm too close to coming. Give me a second." He used a meditation technique to relax himself. He tried to ignore the intensely pleasurable sensations emanating from his penis.

He tried to remain motionless. "I've dreamt of this moment for years, Mandy. Does that bother you? Knowing I've been lusting after you all that time? I've wanted to do this from the first moment I saw you."

"No, Glenn, it doesn't bother me, it makes me happy. I'm so glad we're finally doing this. I've wanted it, too."

Amanda looked up into Glenn's soft hazel eyes and whispered, "Your cock feels so, so good inside of me!" She felt very close to her boss. This was a new and very powerful thing for her.

"Can you fuck me now, Glenn? Start slow. Make it last."

She started moving her hips to urge him to thrust, and he did, at first gently and carefully. Slowly, he picked up speed as they learned each other's responses. Amanda locked her ankles behind Glenn's back and used her heels to spur him on.

They worked together in a tight, intimate embrace. They moved together as one, learning from each other's knowing, maximizing each others pleasure as they built toward a shared crescendo.

"Oh, Glenn, you fuck me so good! Fuck me just like that! Keep doin' it, Babe!"

For a few minutes Glenn concentrated on maintaining his slow, steady rhythm. He felt Mandy's pelvic muscles grip his penis and felt her belly hard against his when he ground into her. She moved with him until her movements became more frantic and her breathing more urgent.

She cried out, "Now really give it to me! Hard, Glenn! Do it!"

"Oh, fuck, Mandy! I'm not gonna last! I'm gonna come! Do you want it inside of you?"

"Yes! Do it!" she grunted.

With sudden ferocity, Glenn held Mandy's arms above her head and began to thrust into her at a feverish pace. His thighs slapped against hers in a frenzy. His cock plunged in and out of her like a piston in a pump. It pushed Mandy right over the edge.

"Oh, I'm there...don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she whimpered, "UHHHH, OH! OH! OH! OH!"