No Ordinary Game Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to wail in synchrony with Glenn's thrusts and her cunt muscles clamped down on his cock. Her first orgasm began to fade but he fucked her into another, stronger orgasm, and another after that. Repeated climaxes rolled through her body and her muscles fired wildly. Her legs shook and frantically kicked the air. Glenn continued to fuck her with hard determination.

"Cum in me!" she gasped. "Do it! Fill me up!"

Her pelvic contractions rhythmically squeezed his thrusting penis and her whole body jerked with convulsions that threatened to bend her double. Glenn felt a rising tsunami of intense pleasure and gasped, "Gonna cum...squeeze it baby...oh, yeah...fuck yeah I'm cumming!" His whole body tensed and his thrusts became frantic and ragged.

She felt his rigid prick swell and pulse in her tight sheath. She felt his semen spread like a warm tide inside of her. For a few shuddering moments, all that mattered was welcoming Glenn's semen deep into her body. It was a delirious feeling!

They slowed and stopped, breathing hard for a full minute while their heart rates slowed. Mandy opened her eyes and giggled, "God, that was intense, Glenn! That was just insane! You're all sweaty," she said, laughing and rubbing his back. It was slick with sweat. She reached her hand between them and felt their combined, sweaty-slickness. She wriggled her slippery boobs against his chest and felt his rough hairs rub against her nipples.

"That was wonderful, Glenn! I haven't come like that in ages! Maybe in forever!"

She felt an intense connection with this man who had just fucked her through a long, rolling climax. He had inseminated her! They kissed and pressed their mouths hard together and held it. They rested in peaceful, post-coital bliss until his softening penis slipped from her vagina and she felt wetness trickle down her bottom cheeks and spread beneath her.

He lifted his head from her shoulder and kissed her. "You made me come so hard, Mandy! I couldn't hold back. Your body is made for fucking. You've got a luscious ass and a glorious cunt. I want to fuck you again and again...I'm going to fuck you all night!"

He knew he was talking post-sex-gibberish, but he didn't care. At that moment, she was the most precious thing to him in the world.

I'm falling in love with this young woman! he thought. Me, of all people! And I should know better!

Mandy saw his momentary distraction and a sudden thought popped into her head. Sy is waiting for me at home!

"You're such a sweet talker," she said, and laughed. Then she became more serious. "I'd better text Sy. I promised him I would."

Glenn's post-orgasmic reverie was instantly broken.

"What? Now? We've just got started. He's expecting a long wait. Text him when you're on your way home."

"Okay," she said, "I'm just thinking of him, is all..." She felt conflicted. "I...I think I better text him right now."

Glenn sighed. "Okay, you're right, Mandy. Your husband comes first."

He rolled off of her and walked to the table. "Here you go," he said, handing her her purse. "Unlock your phone and I'll send him a picture. Just your face. He'll like that."

He turned on the table lamp. He took a photo of her head and shoulders as she lay on her back amidst the pillows and rumpled sheets. Her long, black hair was splayed across the pillows. She wore a silly smile and her face was flushed and glowing.

They looked at the photo on her phone screen. Amanda said, "It looks like I've just been fucked."

"You were," Glenn said with a little laugh. "I'll send him just the picture with no text. He'll figure it out." He pushed the 'send' button.

"Look, Mandy. He's been sending you tons of messages and he tried to call you, twice. He must be going nuts, poor guy. Here, read this. Some of these texts don't make any sense at all," he said, handing Mandy back her phone.

***

Sy was vaguely aware of the incoming message. Through a haze of sleep and alcohol, he opened his phone and looked at the picture. He rapidly became wide awake.

She had done it! It looked like she had just finished a round of sex, and her bare shoulders suggested she was nude. Holy cow! He was disappointed there was no text. What was going on? Were they finished? Was she coming home? He immediately sent back a text message.

Sy: Home soon????

A few minutes later he received a reply. It was written by Glenn using Amanda's phone, but Sy didn't know that.

Amanda: No. Hours to go. I'll text you when I leave.

He stared at the message. Hours to go? What was she doing? He laughed at himself! Of course he knew what she was doing! But he wanted her home! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

He sent another text.

Sy: No!! Stop!! Come home now!!!

Interminable minutes passed before he received Amanda's reply.

Amanda: Okay. Leaving soon. Must shower first and get car. 90 min ETA.

Sy: Skip the shower, please! I need you now!! Please hurry!!!!!!

Amanda: Okay.

He was very hammered, very tired, and so very relieved his wife was coming home. He put his head on the couch for just a minute and fell into a deep sleep.

***

"No shower together? I was rather looking forward to that," said Glenn as he helped her get dressed. In fifteen minutes they were presentable and out the door. They took the elevator down to the parking garage and got into Glenn's car. The leather seat seemed cold and impersonal compared to the warm bed they had just left behind.

"Sy broke our rules tonight with all those text messages and calls," Amanda quietly said as they drove. "Those were rules we had both agreed to, and he broke them. And demanding I come home right away? We never agreed to that. I told him if he stopped us, even once, then it was all over and done with. What should I do, Glenn?"

"Speaking selfishly of course, please don't end it, Mandy. I want to make love to you again and there's so much more for us to do. We've only had a taste, just a little taste. We can't stop now. See what Sy says tomorrow after he sobers up. Tiffany is planning on having you and Sy come over tomorrow night to talk. She'll have some definite ideas, and she's very persuasive."

"Sobers up? I told him not to drink," Amanda said.

Glenn gave her a knowing side-glance but she continued, "Well, he better not be drunk. And I told him no masturbating, either."

Glenn chuckled at that idea. "Judging by the texts and calls I'd say he did plenty of both. He's a first-timer, Mandy. He needs understanding, not judgment. I'd cut him some slack. He's had a rough night."

"What does Tiffany want to talk about?"

"I'll let Tiff tell you herself, but after tonight I'm sure she'll want you to take better control of Sy."

They rode in silence and Amanda considered all that had happened. She felt at once exhilarated, exhausted, and angry with her husband! He had forced her into this...adultery with his incessant pushing! He had refused all of her offers to stop! Then, he had cut her off at the very peak of her pleasure!

He had humiliated her! She was now his unfaithful wife! She was the cheater, not him! She was the guilty one! And he had forced her to do it!

She had to take control of the situation. She thought of Dr. Mueller's advice, Lead him, take charge, and keep his thoughts on you.

Her thoughts then turned to a vision of Glenn from just a few minutes ago, naked in the light and walking to the bathroom. She had seen how his broad shoulders tapered to his narrow waist. She had seen his tight, sexy butt. His legs were strong and sculpted from running, and his body rippled and swayed with feline grace when he moved. She had only seen him naked in the light for a few seconds, but his overall physique had fascinated her.

She wanted to see him naked again and she wanted to explore his body. She wanted to taste him and hear him moan. She wanted to feel his weight upon her and smell his manly scent. And most of all, she wanted to be penetrated by his penis and feel the warmth of his ejaculation. The thought of doing it again sent a tingle through her! Now, shivering in a cold car, all those things seemed a world away.

Sy had demanded she stop and come home. According to their rules, that meant Amanda's intimate time with Glenn was permanently over. Amanda felt a twinge of sadness and wondered if there was any way they could continue, or at least finish what they had started.

Glenn pulled up next to her car in the Walmart parking lot. He shut off the engine and turned in his seat toward her. She was so lovely! He had undressed her. He had held her naked. He had made love to her and filled her with his semen. In some sense, at least for a few hours, she had been his.

"Mandy..." he began, and his voice quavered. There was so much he wanted to say! He leaned in to kiss her and she delivered him a full, open-mouth kiss. She pulled back and Glenn saw tears in the corners of her eyes.

"I've got to go. Sy is waiting for me," she said, and she opened the car door.

"Mandy, wait! Is this it? Is it over?"

"I don't know, Glenn. I think Sy has pulled the plug on us. We'll just have to be happy with what we've had. I'm sorry."

She got out of his car and opened the door to her SUV. She drove out of the parking lot with Glenn behind her, and at the main road they split, each going their own way.

***

End of chapter four. Thank you for reading. I appreciate your votes and civil comments.