No Ordinary Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove in silence with Amanda at the wheel while Sy shifted uneasily in his seat.

"Are you going to...uh...be with Glenn?" he asked, thinking his wife wanted an early start to the weekend.

"We're going to see Tiffany, actually, but Glenn will be there," she replied. She looked over at her husband and saw a serious expression on his face.


"She's going to cane you, you know," she said matter-of-factly.

"What?' he exclaimed. He was alarmed and started to object.

She touched her finger to her lips for silence. She felt a slight breathlessness that signaled her own building sexual arousal.

They arrived, greetings were exchanged, and their coats were hung in the closet. Tiffany was dressed in a fitted, long-sleeved silk blouse and skin-tight jeans. Her black hair was pulled back into a severe bun and she wore shiny black heels. She looked Sy up and down and her face showed stern disapproval.

"I know your transgressions, Sy. You've got to learn to hold up your end of a bargain. A bargain, I might add, that you, yourself, demanded of your wife. Out of respect for her and to acknowledge her sacrifice for you, you must accept this punishment. Do you agree?"

"Well, what am I agreeing to? I want to..." he started, but Tiffany silenced him with a single finger to her lips.

Amanda spoke. "Sy, you and I have been over this more than once. If you want any hope of watching me with Glenn you'll do what you're told. I've turned this matter over to Tiffany, so you'll do whatever she says."

Sy saw a hard look on his wife's face, a look he had rarely seen. She appeared dead serious and he saw the same look on Tiffany. Glenn stood behind Tiffany and beyond the sight of both women. He looked amused. With the slightest of smiles and a wink, he caught Sy's gaze and gave him a nod. He cocked his head toward the basement stairway and nodded again.

"I guess so," Sy said cautiously. He followed Tiffany and Mandy down the stairs.

Glenn followed close behind Sy. Under his breath so the women couldn't hear, Glenn whispered, "Just roll with the punches."

In the basement, Sy looked at the array of devices displayed on the kitchen table. Wooden paddles, leather straps, martinets, whips, and canes; all of various sizes and shapes.

"Amanda tells me you have a safe-word now, 'red light'. Is that right, Sy?" Tiffany asked.

"Yes."

"Good. Don't forget that safe-word, Sy. Take off your clothes."

Amanda stood next to Tiffany and nodded in agreement. Sy saw no sympathy on either woman's face and he automatically looked to Glenn. He had that same amused expression on his face and he gave Sy another wink and a barely perceptible nod.

Sy took off his sweatshirt and then, reluctantly, his sweatpants. He felt burning shame at his nakedness, but even worse, he felt an erection coming on.

"Let's see how you're doing in your cage," Tiffany said.

She knelt down and examined his trapped penis and scrotum. She hefted the cage in one hand while lightly dragging her fingernails over his scrotum with the other. That only made matters worse. Sy felt his erection strain against the stainless steel bars.

"Uncomfortable, Sy? That's the whole point, isn't it? This is a good fit and I see no reason for this device to come off until we meet again next Sunday evening."

Sy felt his heart sink. That was five days from now! And he'd be trapped in the cage during the whole time Mandy and Glenn were...he couldn't complete the thought. He knew it was going to be hell!

"Sy, each of those tools on the table has a long history of use by people all over the world to correct bad behavior. If you persist in your bad behavior you will sample every one of them. It would be a very painful way to learn but learn you will. I intend to see to that."

Tiffany picked up a rattan cane and swung it up and down as if testing it's suitability for the coming task. It cut through the air with a menacing swish and Sy cringed.

"Frightening, isn't it, Sy? It sounds much worse when you know it's about to connect with your bare ass.

"Get across the table now, and hold fast to the far edge," she said, pointing with the cane. "Don't let go of the table for any reason. None whatsoever, Sy."

Sy got into position and although he had never done this before, he automatically seemed to know what was required. The table felt cold and unyielding. Tiffany tapped the cane against his ankles and said, "Shoulder width. Feet straight ahead and eyes forward. Now hold that position."

Amanda sat in a chair in front and to his right. She crossed her legs and held her knees in expectation. Sy glanced at her and she returned a stern, cold stare. Sy looked straight ahead and saw his reflection in the cold glass of the sliding door. Before him the curtains were wide open. Outside it was pitch black and in the reflection he could see Tiffany behind him, walking to and fro, swishing the cane, her heels clicking sharply on the floor. It occurred to him that the open curtains meant anyone in the backyard had a spectacular view.

"That is the correct position, Sy. If you raise up or if you raise your foot off the ground, the cane stroke won't count. If you let go of the table and stand up, that stroke won't count and I'll add another stroke. Stand up twice and we start over from zero. And eyes straight ahead, do you understand, Sy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Tiffany smiled at this. He was such a natural!

"The English perfected caning, did you know that, Sy?" He didn't answer so she tapped the cane against his bare bottom.

"Yes...No...I mean...I don't know," he stammered.

"Well, they did. In order to properly learn from the experience, they expected the person receiving the cane to participate in their own chastisement. For that reason, restraints weren't used; they expected full cooperation. So, in that spirit, Sy, you are unrestrained. You are participating. You will count the strokes and thank me for each one. And never let go of the table. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Yes, such a natural!

She walked back and forth behind him, swishing the cane as she spoke. Each stroke sent a shiver through him. He felt so exposed, so vulnerable, and so full of shame!

"There were four text messages at one stroke each. Two phone calls, at three strokes each; that's ten. Getting drunk, six. Masturbating...how shameful, Sy!...is six more. That's twenty-two strokes of the cane, Sy. Do you have any idea what that means?"

"No, Ma'am." His mouth felt dry.

"It's quite a lot, Sy. Anyone who has ever received the cane would wilt at the prospect. But there's more. Much more."

Sy began to sweat. He chanced a quick glance at Mandy and she was staring at him with a thin, Mona Lisa smile!

My God! Mandy was enjoying this!

"Then, there's the matter of you spying on your wife in the hotel bar. Again, how shameful, Sy! That's another dozen. Now we're up to...what...thirty-four? Finally, you pulled your wife away from her lover; nearly a case of coitus interruptus, as I heard it. Let's add sixteen more for a nice round number, fifty. Fifty hard strokes of the cane, Sy, just to get back into your wife's good graces. Do you agree to fifty hard strokes of the cane? Say it!"

Tiffany's voice had grown to a harsh crescendo that demanded an answer. Sy felt his heart race and his wet palms slip on the far edge of the table. Drops of sweat from his forehead ran down into his eyes and burned. He dared not brush them away!

He wanted to stand up and say 'no'. He wanted to stand up and shout 'HELL NO'!

Instead, he heard himself say, "Yes, I agree." He couldn't keep the quaver out of his voice.

Behind him, he heard Glenn chuckle. Sy glanced again at Mandy and she was...smiling! Oh, this was unfair! So unfair! Behind him, Tiffany swished the cane through the air again and again, each stroke making him flinch and adding to his torment. He felt the cane tap lightly against his bare bottom and he tensed in anticipation of the first searing stroke.

"Stand up, Sy," Tiffany said. Sy seemed confused by this sudden turn of events. After a moment, he stood up.

Tiffany set the cane down on the table and moved a kitchen chair into the middle of the room. She sat down on the chair and motioned to Sy.

"Over my lap, Sy. Now."

Sy scampered to get into position across Tiffany's lap. His cage hit her near leg and he readjusted himself so his cage hung between her jeans-clad legs. Tiffany tightly closed her legs and effectively trapped his cage between them. His hands and feet touched the rug on either side of her. It hardly seemed possible, but he felt even more helpless and vulnerable.

Tiffany spoke. "This is the position you'll want to use, Mandy. Keep your legs tightly closed and he's quite unable to get away. You can use your hand or an implement. I'd suggest a wooden spoon or a hairbrush; either one is quite effective."

She rubbed Sy's bottom with her hand.

"Bit of a pudding ass, Sy. I want you to start running with Mandy at least three times a week. Run-walk until you can run a mile, then work up to two miles. No alcohol at all. Eat clean and this lard should go away. If it doesn't, I have excellent ways to motivate you."

Her hand came down on his ass with a resounding slap.

"OWW!"

"No sounds, Sy. Be quiet."

She struck again, twice.

"OWW!...owww."

"Quiet. And count. Start over from 'one'."

Regular as a metronome, Tiffany spanked Sy with her hand, sometimes alternating cheeks and sometimes concentrating her attention on one spot. Sy kept count while he struggled to hold position. At fifty, Tiffany stopped and rubbed his pink bottom.

"How are you doing, Sy? You can stand up, put on your clothes, and leave anytime. But then it's 'game over', Sy. No more cock-cages, no more dates for Mandy, and you'll never watch her with her lover. Do you want me to stop now? Do I hear your safe-word?"

Only a moment passed before Sy said, "No. Keep going."

Unseen by Sy, Tiffany and Amanda exchanged smiles and Tiffany began again. At one hundred, Sy's bare bottom was glowing red and he was squirming under her hand. But he had kept count.

"Shall I keep going, Sy?"

"Yes." This was tolerable, he thought. But after a moment's reflection he realized the spanking really didn't hurt that much; it was mostly for humiliation. Apparently, Tiffany knew that, too.

"Mandy, hand me that wooden hair brush, please," Tiffany said, pointing to a large, polished hardwood brush. She felt Sy's body stiffen at her words.

A hairbrush!

Tiffany hefted the large brush in her hand, then rested it against Sy's already burning bottom. It felt cool against his skin.

"This is a full-size, Mason-Pearson hair brush, Sy, direct from London. These have been keeping miscreants in line since the days of Queen Victoria. You'll find it quite effective. Now count."

Tiffany raised the brush and brought it down on his bare ass with a sharp 'splat'.

"WHOA! FUUUCK!" cried Sy, rising up. Tiffany clenched her legs together and held him in place.

"Hold still, Sy, and mind your language."

Splat!

"AWWW! FU...UHHH..."

Splat! This time, Sy stifled a cry and hissed through his teeth.

"That's three. You aren't counting, Sy. We'll stop at ten if you can take seven more without crying out. You don't have to count. Can you do that?" asked Tiffany.

"Mandy!" cried Sy.

She answered, "It's out of my hands, Sy, you know that. You are subject to Tiffany's discipline and I'd advise you to do what she says. Just take your seven like a man."

Mandy seemed harsh and not at all like the loving wife he had known. She had distanced herself from him and he didn't like it. 'Like a man' seemed unnecessarily demeaning.

This punishment was fucking hard!

Unseen by him, Tiffany and Amanda exchanged glances. Tiffany cocked her head and raised an eyebrow as if inquiring of Amanda if she should continue. Amanda returned a slight nod.

"Here we go, Sy. Hold very still and be quiet. It will be over in five seconds; you can do it, baby," Tiffany said.

Baby? Tiffany called me baby? What the...?

Tiffany rained down staccato hairbrush blows onto Sy's tender bottom. He held his breath and clenched his buttocks. It was over in seconds but he was breathing like he'd run a mile and his ass felt like it was on fire...but he hadn't made a sound. For reasons he couldn't fathom, he felt proud.

Glenn handed Tiffany a jar of aloe vera cream and she rubbed the cool, soothing salve over Sy's abused skin. She lectured him about how he was to behave in the future when Amanda and Glenn were together.

"See the red, bulls-eye pattern, Mandy? That's the sign of a good paddling. He'll feel that tomorrow. He'll be able to sit but maybe not so comfortably," she said, looking across at Amanda. She noted the smile on her young protege's face, confirming they were simpatico when it came to correcting errant husbands.

"Okay, Sy, get up and put you clothes back on," said Tiffany. Ordinarily, she would've ordered him to stand naked with his nose against the window and his hands on his head, but she had correctly surmised Sy was close to his limits in both pain and wounded pride. She had pushed him far enough for one night. There would be other nights.

"Boys, Mandy and I are going to make coffee and there's dessert upstairs. I'll call you when the coffee's ready," Tiffany said, motioning for Amanda to follow her up the stairs.

After they left, Glenn handed Sy a small envelope.

"There're four strong pain pills in there, Sy. Take one now and chew it so it works faster. You may need another one tonight. That was wild, eh? But you pulled through very well and you've got nothing to be ashamed of. After you leave, Tiffany's going to attack me in the bedroom. This sort of thing always gets her motor running, so thank you for that!" he added with a little laugh.

Sy was pouting.

"Yeah, I get my pride wrecked and a sore ass and you get your wife hot-to-trot. Plus, you've got another night with my wife coming up."

Glenn looked at the younger man sympathetically and handed him a glass of water for his pain pill. Sy chewed the pill and swallowed and Glenn told him to keep the pills secret from the women.

"You're new to this Sy, so just go along with it and see where it takes you. Look, I know that was tough but you got through it, right? That proves you're tougher than you think. So like I said before, no hard feelings, eh?

"Tonight was for Tiffany and she deserves her fun, too. And you're going to get your wish. You'll get to watch me fuck Mandy. We're going to put on a good show for you, too, but Mandy's not ready yet. She's still too new to this and she's still too shy. But you wait and see. She's got real potential."

Watch me fuck Mandy! Even though that's what he wanted, Sy was shocked anew by Glenn's words.

Glenn was talking about his wife! And Mandy had 'real potential' for...what, exactly? Yet, Glenn's words had aroused him like a drug delivered straight to his brainstem. He wanted to be there to see Mandy taken, to hear her cries, and to watch her climax on the cock of another man. He wanted to see it, hear it, feel it, taste it, and smell it! He burned for it!

He felt his erection strain against the cage but this time it was different. It was frustrating to not get erect but the constant pressure on his penis kept his brain aroused at a high level, a very high level, and he could do nothing to relieve it. He felt his heart beating like a drum and felt blood hammer against his trapped penis.

"Let's go upstairs now, the coffee should be about done," Glenn said, guiding the younger man toward the stairs. At the stairs he stopped.

"Here's how the game works, Sy. We go upstairs and we don't talk about what just happened. It's behind us now, completely in the past. You will feel sore but do your best to hide it because that's part of the game. That pain medicine will kick in soon so smile and no pouting, eh? Don't ruin this night for the others."

Glenn clapped him on the back in a gesture of camaraderie. "And don't worry about those fifty cane strokes, Sy. Tiffany's going to give you a generous credit for tonight and reduce your total by a lot, but don't tell Tiffany or Mandy I said that. Behave yourself and most of the rest of those strokes will disappear. But don't fuck up or Tiffany will make you really regret it.

"Tiff is tough, Sy, but she's also very sweet. If she ever decides to be super-sweet to you, and you know what I mean, just go along with it. You have my permission to do whatever Tiff wants but you better check with Mandy, first. Women are funny that way. We let them screw around but they won't let us screw around. Doesn't seem fair but that's how it is."

They walked up the stairs and Sy's mind was reeling. The coffee, cookies, and light conversation seemed to Sy like it had come from an alien world. He could think only of his straining erection, his tender bottom, and the Saturday to come.

***

On the way home, the mood was frosty in Mandy's SUV.

"Are you pouting, Sy? You've no reason to pout. You're getting what you wanted and tonight you got what you deserved. You wanted me to flirt with Glenn and I did. You wanted me to fuck Glenn and I did. In fact, I'm going to fuck him again because you want me to.

"You broke our rules, Sy. Rules you agreed to, so you got punished for it. You got off light, too, a little spanking instead of the cane."

Sy winced at her words. He stole a glance at Mandy and her eyes were straight ahead on the road. She was smiling. This was not his Mandy. Something about adultery had hardened her. This Mandy was a hard-ass.

"I was ambushed tonight Mandy. I was humiliated and got my ass whipped. I know I deserved it but it seemed so...brutal. I wasn't feeling any love."

Am I pouting, he thought? He didn't think so. He'd suffered at the hands of that she-devil Tiffany with the full acquiescence of his wife. His butt hurt but the pain pill had taken the edge off and made him woozy and talkative.

"You're looking forward to Saturday night with Glenn, aren't you, Mandy?" he added with a touch of bitterness.

Without hesitation she replied, "Yes, I am."

"Let's see, you've got all night and all the next morning until checkout time," he said. "You'll fuck half the night and he'll fuck you again in the morning, and maybe again after breakfast. You're going to come home all fucked out, Mandy. You'll sleep all afternoon and walk funny the next day."

Mandy turned her head and glanced at her husband as she drove. Her eyes sparkled in the semi-darkness with the reflection of the passing lights.

"Tiffany talked to me about letting you watch, Sy. She thinks it's important you get your end away, too. You want to watch me fuck Glenn and I understand that. It's coming, Sy, but not yet."

Sy's mood instantly buoyed and he felt a wild excitement surge in his heart. This was what he craved! He would finally watch his wife have sex with another man! His sore butt seemed fair recompense for the pleasures just ahead. He knew he could follow Mandy's rules next time. He had to!

"If I let you watch, you'll have to be absolutely still and quiet in the bedroom. Like a bug on the wall, Sy. I want to concentrate on Glenn and I can't concentrate if you interfere. You won't take part at all. It won't be a threesome, Sy."

Sy slept without his cage that night. "Tiffany wants you to wear it until Sunday afternoon but I'm letting you stay out until Saturday. She doesn't need to know everything and it's my decision, anyway. Unless you want to wear it, of course."