No Ordinary Game Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sy shook his head 'no'. He was still smarting from his rough treatment. The clandestine medicine helped him sleep but next morning his butt was still burning.

***

The next night, Wednesday, they made slow, languid love. Amanda was affectionate and loving but Sy could tell her mind was elsewhere. She just wasn't in the moment with her husband. Sy knew she was thinking of Saturday night but he was, too. He also knew Amanda would deny him sex after tonight, until after her adulterous tryst with Glenn.

He wondered. Would she be too sore to have sex with him after her sex marathon? In a perverse way, he hoped she would be.

After he climaxed, Sy had but one thought: That is the last one! That was all I get for the next four days or maybe longer!

Thursday, Sy arrived home after work to find Amanda dressed for running. She offered Sy his running gear and a new headlamp. "Put this on," she said. "We're going to do a mile before dinner. You're going to start running and get rid of your pear body, Sy. Tiff's orders."

Sy did not like to run. He occasionally lifted weights but running was too damn hard.

"Your running shoes look worn out, Sy. We'll get you a new pair when I get back from my date."

Sy winced again at the constant references to her date. Everything seemed to pivot around that. It was so strange. He wanted it to happen but at the same time, he dreaded it. It was confusing and it pulled him in all directions at once.

They started walking, then slow-running as they headed for Division Street. Sy wanted to run too fast and Amanda had to rein him back. After a minute running they walked for thirty seconds, then they ran for another minute. They continued in this manner until they had reached the halfway point at Division, then they started back. They arrived home and Sy was winded but overall he felt good.

"That wasn't too bad, Mandy. I can do this," he said, feeling proud.

"We'll gradually increase the mileage until you can run with me on my runs. This is going to be great, Sy, and your spare tire is going to disappear all by itself. In a few months, you'll be able to run with me and Glenn on our shorter runs. Don't worry, we'll all stick together. We'll never leave you behind."

A running threesome. The allegory was not lost on Sy.

***

On Friday, Sy got home from work and couldn't find his bottle of Scotch. What he found instead was a new lock installed on his liquor cabinet. He was locked out.

"Who did that?" he asked when Amanda got home.

"Al Wilson from across the street. Didn't I tell you?" she replied. Al was retired from the police force and he did handyman jobs in the neighborhood. He had been a runner and had a few marathons under his belt.

"How much did that cost us?" said Sy.

"Nothing."

"Nothing? He did it for free?" Sy was incredulous.

"Well, not exactly. I gave him some pictures of me. Just stuff on my phone," Amanda replied.

Sy was immediately suspicious. "Show me."

She opened her phone and showed him.

"Mandy! Did Glenn take these pictures?"

She nodded 'yes' and smiled shyly. Sy was aghast. On her phone were more than a dozen photos of Mandy naked. "Did you show Al these?"

"No, of course not. Just these three," she said, pointing to the tamest three pictures. "I printed them out for him. He only has single hard-copies."

One was a picture of Mandy's face and bare shoulders. She was lying on the bed, her black hair splayed across the pillow. Her face was flushed and she was wearing a silly 'I've just been fucked' grin. This was the photo Glenn had sent to Sy last Friday night.

The second picture was of her standing in the doorway of the hotel bathroom, back-lit, with her back to the camera and face hidden. She was totally naked from head to her toe. Her bare legs were elegantly posed and her raven hair hung down her back. The perfect roundness of her bottom was especially alluring.

The third picture was of her bare breasts. It was taken from her left side, three-quarters on, and extended vertically from her belly button to her mouth, hiding most of her face. Her left arm, the one closest to the camera, was flexed at the elbow and it supported her full breasts in the crook of her elbow and forearm. Her areolas were puffy and her thick nipples stood at an up-angle, each pointed slightly outward. The warm, incandescent lighting made her skin glow pink and it took Sy's breath away. Here was a photo worthy of the appellation, fine art.

"Mandy, does anyone else have these? Does Glenn?" he asked. His agitation surprised Amanda.

"No, Sy. Just me and just on my phone. Glenn wanted me to send them to him but I told him 'no'."

Sy looked at the other, unshared photos. They were more graphic with lewd displays of her naked pudendum, fresh from sex. Her labia were red and swollen, her skin glistened, and her pubic hair was matted. In more than one photo, a rivulet of semen could be seen leaking from her gaping lips to trickle down toward her anus.

Fuuuck! thought Sy! This was raw pornography and it starred Mandy!

"Glenn took these last Friday?" Sy asked again. He was trying to stay calm.

"Yes."

Amanda wondered if she should have deleted all those photos and not shared some with Al. The truth was, Al had seen all of the photos on her phone, but only briefly and over her shoulder. Al had only possession of the three, much tamer, art photos.

"Fuck, Mandy! Why did you do that?"

The immediacy of what had actually taken place in the hotel last Friday night hit Sy hard. It was one thing to hear about it but quite another to see graphic proof of it.

What if he had been there and had watched while it happened? Watched his wife mate with her lover and heard her sighs and whimpers and heard their bare skin slapping together? The room would have seemed claustrophobic. It would have been hot and stuffy and suffused with the raw smell of sex.

Sy felt momentarily lightheaded.

"And Al just has these three pictures and didn't see the others, right?" He felt protective of his wife. Glenn had done this to her and taken pictures to prove it!

"Right," Amanda said, "just those three. I didn't want him to see the others."

Technically, that's true, she thought. But she also knew she was shading the truth.

Al had seen the pictures, all of them. She hadn't wanted him to see but he had just seemed to be there, looking over her shoulder as she scrolled through the photos. At the time it had given her a naughty thrill but now she wasn't so sure. She thought it best if she kept some details from Sy. Sy seemed too worked up to know everything.

Amanda continued. "It took only twenty minutes for Al to install the lock and then we chatted. I made him coffee and I was being flirty with him and I guess acting a little silly. I gave him a quick look and asked him if I could trade those three pictures instead of cash. He was real eager to get his hands on them, believe me! He just loved the titty picture. He asked to see my tits for real but I told him 'no'. But my face is hidden on the two naughty pictures so I thought it was okay. I didn't think you'd mind. He promised he wouldn't show them to anyone or post them on the internet. And even if he did, no one would know it was me."

Oh, sure! Right, thought Sy.

Their secret was getting loose! Now their ex-cop neighbor had photos of his naked wife! Exhibitionism was a side of Mandy he had never seen nor even suspected.

***

That night they cuddled and held each other close. Amanda wore a full length heavy nightgown and wouldn't let Sy get his hands inside to feel her bare skin.

"Just cuddle, Babe, don't try to get me worked up. You know we can't have sex tonight. I've got to save myself for Glenn." He cringed but knew it was true. The next day was Saturday and Sy anticipated it with dread and excitement.

Sy kissed his wife on her head and tried to meld himself around her body. She felt so small and vulnerable and he was about to throw her to a hungry wolf! He was going to give her to Glenn for an entire night! How could he do that to his precious wife? But in some perverse manner, the situation was intensely arousing. Sy adjusted his erection so it didn't poke Amanda in her bottom. No sense both of them getting aroused on a night when sex was off the table.

"Hold me closer, Babe, I'm a little frightened," she said.

He pulled her close and asked, "Frightened? Why?"

"Because I'm liking this and it scares me. I like that right now your cock is stiff and you're not going to get any from me. I've never denied you before but now denying you excites me. I'm scared because I enjoyed sex with Glenn so much and I'm looking forward to doing it again. I enjoyed your punishment, too. Could you tell? Are you ashamed of your wife? I'm scared for what this could mean."

"No, I'm not ashamed of you, Mandy. I deserved it...I mean, I broke our rules, didn't I? I didn't like what Tiffany did to me but I can take it."

He was thinking about what Glenn had told him, to 'go along with the program'. Actually, Glenn meant to go along with Tiffany's program. Tiffany was the puppet master. Sy didn't think he had any choice but to cooperate if he ever hoped to watch his wife have sex.

"What do you mean, Mandy, 'scared for what this could mean'?"

Amanda took a deep breath in and out.

"Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would be doing something like this, Babe. Now, I'm having an affair with an older man and I'm thinking about sex all the time. Wild, kinky sex.

"For example. This morning with Al? I realized I didn't have enough cash to pay him and I knew he wouldn't want to take a check. At the last minute I thought of giving him those pictures instead of cash. It just popped into my head and I didn't even think about it, I just did it. I felt so naughty and so excited knowing he'd probably go home and masturbate to them. I'm not like that. I've never been like that." She buried her head deeper into the crook of his neck.

"And that's not all," she continued. "When he asked to see my tits? I told him 'no' but I actually thought about doing it. I mean, I actually considered showing him my tits, for real!"

Her words dealt Sy a body blow and the buzzing in his brain grew louder. He felt his cock get even harder and the urge to push it into Amanda's pajamaed bottom was nearly overwhelming.

Mandy nearly showed Al her naked tits! Sy felt his heart pounding.

"If I hadn't had to leave for an appointment I don't know what I might have done, Sy. That's what's so scary," she said. "I've never been like that."

Sy knew this wasn't the time to talk in-depth so he didn't comment. In few moments, Amanda spoke again.

"Do you still want to do this, Sy?"

"Do you want to do this, Mandy? That's what matters to me."

"Yes I do, Sy. I've never felt like this before, so horny all the time. It's kinda scary. It's totally your call, Babe. But I want to hear you say it. Tell me again."

Sy took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. The overwhelming lust he had felt the first time Amanda went on a date wasn't quite the same this time, but lust was there nonetheless. His mind was made up. Tomorrow night had been gathering momentum all week long until it had become a huge day with a life all it's own. It had become too big to stop.

"Yes, Mandy, I want you to do it. Spend the night with Glenn." Somehow, it seemed easier to say this time.

"Okay, Sy, I'm going to do it. I think we've got all our bases covered. The booze is locked up. Don't sneak any into the house and don't hang out in a bar. If you do I will know, and I'll keep you locked you up in that cock cage for months. Got it?" she said. The logical, hard-edged Amanda was back.

"Okay," he said. She was being fair with him but even so, her blunt talk hurt his feelings. He much preferred his former, sweeter Mandy.

"Your cock cage will keep you horny so you won't lose your nerve. I don't want any more pleas in the middle of the night to come home. I'm keeping my phone turned off but I'll send you a few texts and pictures when I can. Remember, this night is for me and Glenn. Your job is to wait for me at home.

"One more thing, Sy. Tiffany asked me if it was alright if she played with you tomorrow night. I said it was okay. She's got something special planned and she wanted my permission. So I want you to do whatever she says, Sy. She won't punish you, she promised. No spankings and no canes. Unless you ask her for it, of course."

"What does she want, then?"

"I don't know, Sy, but just go along with her. Please, for me?"

***

Saturday dawned and Sy was up early, unable to sleep. He stepped out of the shower and when he had finished drying his hair, Amanda handed him his cock cage and a bottle of silicone lube. Hot air from the hair dryer evaporated the moisture from his groin but left his penis swollen with new blood and growing harder by the second. Amanda began applying lube oil, delicately using her fingertips and fingernails, enjoying the sight of her husband's growing erection and the awful predicament he faced.

"Nice, Sy. You're already getting hard thinking about what I'm going to do tonight," she said, not hiding the delight in her voice. She had managed to get the base ring around his penis and scrotum before his shaft had become too rigid, but the penis cage looked ridiculously small against the substantial size of his erect shaft.

Nice cock, she thought. Glenn's cock is different but he's got nothing on my husband. I can have the best of both worlds!

"Hold still, now," she said, and she produced two bags of frozen peas. "We're going to have to shrink this down."

She had anticipated the problem she had created and had looked forward to applying the frozen cure. While Sy looked down and watched, she sandwiched his scrotum and erect penis between the two frosty plastic bags. Sy backpedaled until his back was against the wall.

"Yikes! That's cold, Mandy!" he cried.

But it was effective and his strong erection rapidly softened. Less than a minute later she snapped the lock closed and trapped his still swollen penis in its ice-cold prison. Sy felt a moment of panic but tamped it down. It was a strange sensation to know his penis was locked away in an inescapable cage and unavailable for any sexual use, either by him or anyone else.

"It stays on until tomorrow afternoon, Sy. I really like the idea that you're going to be on edge the whole time I'm gone. I'll be thinking about that when I'm with Glenn."

She wasn't trying to be cruel, just honest, but her remark caused Sy to look down at his pitifully shrunken penis constrained in its cage. Only a few moments ago it had been proud, erect, and giving him a feeling of strength and vitality. Now it was soft and cold and he felt...nothing. He knew that if he gave into it, a wild sense of panic could overtake him and make him frantic to escape. He also knew escape was impossible. To stay sane, he had to constantly calm himself and slow his breathing.

Bubbling just beneath the surface was the realization that his wife, and probably Tiffany, had complete control of his penis. Tonight he couldn't get an erection, much less have an orgasm. Tonight he was staying home, perpetually horny and stone-cold sober while his wife was fucking her boss in a huge luxury hotel bed. In his mind's eye he could see them having sex, a thought that was at once arousing and horrifying. He wanted it to happen but then again, he didn't. He wanted his wife to have this night with Glenn but the looming reality proved much harsher than the fantasy.

Just then Amanda received a text message. She read it and gasped.

"Oh, oh!"

"What is it, Mandy?"

"It's from Tiffany. She just found out that Brenda and her new boyfriend will be at the Savoy Hotel tonight, same as us. But Tiffany says Glenn and I are going anyway! Tiffany is coming, too. And Sy? You're coming with us as Tiffany's date!"

***

End of chapter six. Thanks for reading. Please vote and leave a civil comment. The next chapter will post in Non-consent/Reluctance.