No Ordinary Game Ch. 06

Story Info
A confident woman.
10.1k words
4.2
15.7k
19

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME CH. 06

This is a cuckold story about a husband who shares his wife with another man. A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years. There's female domination in this chapter.

***

The next Sunday, Amanda returned home following morning Mass to find Sy just as she had found him the previous Sunday; still in his bathrobe, sitting at the kitchen table with the Sunday newspaper, cup of coffee in hand.

But, what a difference a week had made! Last Sunday they were still negotiating terms of her upcoming date with Glenn Talbot, her boss, and discussions were still in the abstract. But this Sunday everything had changed. Just thirty hours ago and for the first time, Amanda had had sex with Glenn in a downtown hotel. Sy was still adjusting to this new reality.

Sy said, "Where've you been, baby? I thought you'd have been home two hours ago."

Amanda leaned down for a kiss.

"I've been at Tiffany's house and we've been talking about you. Now, get upstairs and take your shower. I've got a present for you when you're done. Oh, and shave your whole package, penis and scrotum, all of it. Make it nice and smooth for me. Now go."

Sy gave Amanda a puzzled look but did as he was told. Mandy seemed unusually animated and charged with energy. When she got that look in her eyes and that edge in her voice, he knew better than to ask questions.

He showered, toweled off, and stepped into their bedroom to put on some clothes. He found Mandy sitting on their bed.

"Sit with me on the bed, Sy. I have something for you. Tiffany gave it to me."

She held up a small cage made of stainless steel bars welded together. Hearing Tiffany's name made Sy instantly wary but he was willing to 'go along with the program', as Glenn had advised him to do.

"It's a male chastity cage, Babe, one of Glenn's spares," she said. "It was custom-made for him but Tiffany said it will probably fit you. Tiffany keeps Glenn locked up from time to time. It's a fun game they play and she said they both like it."

He sat next to her on the bed and examined the cage while Amanda explained.

It had two parts: A steel ring about two inches in diameter to encircle his entire penis and scrotum at the base, and a curved, tube-like, open cage about two and a half inches long to contain his flaccid penis. The two pieces would lock together to create a narrow space between them. Through this space his testicles would protrude, effectively trapping them. When the parts were locked together, removing the cage would be quite impossible, short of picking the padlock or cutting it off.

"Try this on for me, Sy. Tiffany said it's a fun game. You won't be able to take it off without unlocking it and I'm keeping the key. You won't be able to masturbate when you wear this. In fact, you can't even get an erection. Tiffany says it'll keep you super-horny all the time you wear it. You won't lose your nerve like you did last Friday. I don't want you begging me to come home again when I'm with Glenn. When I come back I'll unlock you and you'll be so desperate for me it will be frightening! That's what Tiffany told me. Sounds like fun, don't you think?"

Mandy was bubbling with enthusiasm but Sy was sullen. He had not signed up for this kind of treatment, but he chose to say nothing. When Mandy had caught the wind in her sails like this, he knew she would brook no dissension.

Mandy applied a dab of silicone lube. His scrotum and then his penis were coaxed through the ring. Once it was in place, Sy said it felt tight, but Amanda could slip her little finger under the ring. That was a good fit, according to what Tiffany had told her. Next, the tubular cage was slipped over his soft penis and locked to the ring. The steel tube was short and the tip of his penis pushed against the end.

His scrotum emerged through the narrow gap between the ring and the cage. The tight clearance made it impossible to pull his testicles back through the gap. Sy examined the device and experimented with pulling it off. It felt quite secure and could not be removed. Sy felt the stirrings of panic rise in his chest. He wanted to pull away from it like a cat avoiding a collar. He couldn't.

"Mandy, this thing feels really tight. I'm getting claustrophobic! What if I get an erection?"

He was trying hard to 'go along with the program' as Glenn had told him, but this was far more than he'd expected and he felt suddenly overwhelmed. He had never expected this from Mandy.

This is all Tiffany's doing, he thought bitterly.

"That's the beauty of this thing, Sy. You can't get an erection. You can't have an orgasm, either. You can't masturbate and ruin your sexual arousal like last week. This week, you're trapped in this cage until I let you out.

"Tiffany says while I'm gone you'll think of nothing but sex. That sounds perfect! Glenn likes wearing his and I think you will, too. Now, just wear it. Do it for me, Babe, okay? Get used to it today and I'll take it off tonight. We'll have sex tonight and I'll do anything you want. You'll wear it all day Saturday and all night while I'm gone. I'll take it off Sunday morning after you drive us back home.

"This thing will keep you aroused like crazy but you won't be able to do anything about it. Tiffany said your cock will drive you wild every minute I'm on my date. You can't get hard and you can't get soft. You'll be crazy-horny and you won't lose your nerve like last time.

Sy winced at the word 'date'. This was the fantasy he'd craved for years but the reality seemed cold. Nonetheless, his penis swelled in its cage when he thought of Mandy and Glenn spending the night together.

Amanda hefted the cage in her hand. It did look snug but Tiffany had assured her it was entirely safe, even comfortable once a man got used to it. Glenn had been occasionally wearing one for years as part of their kinky sex-play. Tiffany said it gave her complete control over her husband's erections and orgasms while simultaneously keeping him perpetually aroused. It was a delightful sexual torment they both enjoyed as a couple.

Glenn was completely compliant and eager to please Tiffany! That's something I want to explore with Sy, Amanda thought.

"Look, Sy. You can pee out the end and you can shower with it. Tiffany says some men wear these for weeks or months at a time so you won't suffer wearing it for just one day. This is part of the deal if you want to watch me and Glenn together. Oh, and I'm getting Al Wilson from across the street to put a lock on the liquor cabinet. No boozing this time, Sy, or I'll keep you locked up for a month."

Amanda felt pleased with herself. She was taking charge of the situation, just as Dr. Mueller had told her.

Sy was uncharacteristically quiet during lunch. Amanda tried to engage him in conversation but he made no effort to reciprocate. After lunch he went for a walk by himself.

"I'll be back in an hour. I've got my phone. I want some time to think," he told Amanda.

She watched him leave with a sense of melancholy. Am I pushing him too far, too fast? Tiffany told me to expect this. But still...

***

Sy walked slowly and tentatively through his neighborhood. The cage felt heavy and he could hear the padlock rattle, a constant reminder of his predicament. He felt absolutely no arousal from it. In fact, he felt sexually dead.

Just great. Tiffany and Mandy have neutered me. I've totally fucked myself, he thought.

He had walked about a mile in the quiet residential area when his phone beeped a message. It was from Glenn.

Glenn: Good time to talk?

Sy: Yes.

A minute later, Sy's phone rang.

"Sy, how are you getting along in your cage? It's a bitch, isn't it?" said Glenn. He sounded entirely too jovial and Sy was in no mood for gaiety.

"No kidding it's a bitch. I didn't sign up for this," Sy curtly replied.

"Look, you want to meet and talk about it? I've got some things to tell you. How about meeting at that new brew pub on Harrison?"

An hour later, Sy and Glenn were eating burgers and sipping craft beer in a private booth.

Sy pointed to his lap and the cock cage hidden inside his pants. "This was Tiffany's idea, wasn't it?"

"Of course," replied Glenn. "But give it time. You'll find it adds to the total experience, once you get used to it. It heightens the senses and focuses the mind in ways you can't imagine. Trust me, Sy. I haven't steered you wrong yet, have I?"

Sy looked morose. "Easy for you to say. I'm locked up tight and next Saturday you're got another date with my wife."

"Hey, I'm locked up, too," Glenn said. He looked around the room, then rapped his knuckles on his jeans over his crotch. Sy heard a metallic rattle.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really." Glenn took a sip of his beer. "This is all Tiffany's deal, Sy. This is her part of the game. She likes to play the dominant woman, the dominatrix. She and Mandy have put their heads together so don't be surprised if some of this dominance stuff rubs off on Mandy. And don't be surprised when Tiffany wants a private session with you. When she does, just go along and roll with the punches, just like I've been telling you.

"She's not a meanie and she's not crazy, Sy. She's not going to cause you any harm but she knows how to make it sting. She can put a real fright into you, too," he said, laughing. "You have no idea."

***

That evening as she had promised, Amanda removed Sy's cock cage and they had sex. Afterwards, Sy seemed pensive and quiet.

"I'm not sure about this, Mandy. This cage makes me feel like a eunuch in prison."

"No pouting, Sy, or the cage goes back on and stays on. You did fine today. You'll get used to it."

The next morning, Amanda was dressed in her running clothes and waiting for Sy as he stepped from the shower. He groaned when he saw she had his cock cage in her hand. She dried him with a towel and a hair dryer, then she applied some silicone lube. The cage went on more easily this time. She handed Sy the padlock.

"Lock it," she said.

The lock 'clicked' onto his cage with a solemn finality.

"There is an emergency key in this envelope," she said, handing him a small, pocket-sized manila envelope covered in a layer of clear plastic tape. Under the tape, Sy could see Amanda's signature on both sides of the envelope.

"If you use the key I will know and I'll add an automatic thirty days to your confinement unless it's a true medical emergency. That will cut off our sex lives, Sy, so don't make that mistake. You'll drive me right into Glenn's bed if you do."

Sy groaned to himself.

Amanda left Sy standing naked in the bathroom. This time, the cage was not so uncomfortable. It pulled on his skin but with a dab of silicone lube and some adjustment, it became quite tolerable.

It was quite inescapable, as far as he could tell. He had tried and given up. He realized he could buy a tool and cut off the padlock but what would be the point of that? If he wanted the game to continue, he had to play along.

His first trial came before breakfast. He caught sight of Amanda putting on her makeup, one of his pet fetishes, and it set his mind on next Saturday and her date with Glenn. An overnight stay meant they'd have hours and hours together. Like a mini-honeymoon, there would be ample opportunity for sex.

Sy would have to deliver his wife and her lover to the hotel, then pick them up the next day. Meanwhile, his frustrated penis would strain against the bars of the cage. The thought filled Sy's heart with dread but at the same time, he felt a growing sense of morbid excitement.

He felt the rapid onset of another erection, a strong one. His penis swelled and grew but immediately encountered the limits of the cage. The pressure increased and Sy felt the head of his penis push against the end. It bulged through the bars like a balloon but the cage would not yield.

He tried to be stoic but finally he gasped, "Mandy, help me! This thing is getting really tight!"

"Let me see," she said. "Drop your pants."

She assumed a detached, clinical air as she examined his genitals.

"Your penis is a little dusky but look, you've good capillary refill," she said, pinching his glans with her fingernails and watching the blood flow return.

"Ouch!" Sy recoiled, but Tiffany held fast to the cage.

"It looks tight but the skin is pink. I'm sure it's uncomfortable, Babe, but Tiffany said that's no reason to let you out. In another five minutes your erection will go down by itself and you'll be fine again. If you want to bring it down sooner, I'll put some ice on it. I've got some bags of frozen peas I bought especially for that."

Ice! Sy's mind rebelled.

"No thanks, Mandy. No ice!" He despaired. This could be hell on Earth!

As the day progressed, the presence of the cage couldn't be ignored but at times, and to Sy's surprise, it felt almost pleasant and reassuring.

It was a Monday, normally a workday, but weeks ago they had each arranged a personal holiday to spend the day together. That afternoon, Amanda and Sy went for a walk along their favorite nature trail and Sy found there were periods when he didn't notice the cage. But most of the time, the pressure and weight were constant reminders of his predicament and his wife's approaching date with Glenn.

Just as Tiffany had told her, Amanda carried on as though everything was normal. She never mentioned his cage nor asked him how he was coping. To Sy, the situation seemed surreal. He felt as if he had been sentenced to prison without benefit of trial. His loving wife held the key to his tight jail cell and she showed no interest in letting him out.

Late that night in the wee hours of the morning, Sy woke with a start. He was having a sex dream and his penis throbbed with his heartbeat. He was lying on his side with a pillow between his knees, about the only comfortable position available.

What had he signed up for? This was unbearable! He was tempted to get ice but instead waited for his erection to subside.

In the morning, Amanda informed him he would not be let out of his cage to shower. At most, she said, he would be let out once a week. And yes, today he had to go to work wearing his cage. And yes, he should tape down the padlock so it didn't rattle and give away its presence to curious ears.

"I thought you were going to let me stay out until Saturday," Sy complained.

"I've been texting with Tiffany and there's been a change of plans. Tiffany convinced me it was better for both of us if you were kept locked all this week."

After suffering his complaints all through breakfast, Amanda finally had had enough.

"That's enough complaining, Sy. You agreed to this, so suck it up. You're skating on thin ice and if this complaining doesn't stop, I'll turn you over to Tiffany. She showed me things that are worse than this cage, Sy. Much, much worse."

"No, Mandy, let's keep Tiffany out of this. She's a scary woman."

"All right, Sy. Put on your happy face and go to work."

Amanda was quite pleased with herself.

***

As was their habit first thing in the morning, Amanda and her boss sat in his office reviewing their schedules for the day. No mention was made of their tryst the previous Friday, nor of their upcoming date the next Saturday.

Amanda could feel the sexual tension in the air. She wanted to grab her boss and kiss him and talk about last Friday and the time they had shared in bed. Instead, she had to be careful no one in the office detected her heightened arousal. She felt close to bursting.

They went about their day until ten-thirty when Amanda brought two cups of coffee into Glenn's office. She closed the door and sat in the visitor's chair facing his desk.

"How's Sy holding up?" Glenn asked.

"He's complaining about the cage but I threatened to call Tiffany and he quieted right down. I think he's afraid of her." She found this talk quite stimulating. She felt a kernel of heat begin to form inside of her.

It would be very inconvenient if I had to change my panties several times a day! she thought.

"Sy should be afraid," Glenn said. "Tiffany's a practiced dominatrix and she enjoys it. She could have him begging for mercy in no time."

He chuckled. "Mandy, how do you feel about caning?"

Amanda felt herself flush and her heart pounded. She swallowed hard and Glenn noticed the changes in her face.

Interesting.

"You mean caning me?" she said in a small voice.

"No, Mandy, not you. Sy."

"Well, I...uh...I don't know. I wouldn't want to hurt him or anything," she said, trying to keep her breathing steady.

Amanda had never thought herself attracted to that sort of thing, but the thought of Tiffany applying a cane to her husband's bare bottom unexpectedly aroused her. A sudden thought popped into her head.

Would Tiffany cane Sy if I asked her to? I know she would!

The sudden realization of her power over her husband intoxicated her! In an unexpected way, the act of applying a cane aroused her, too.

"Nothing like that, nothing too severe," Glenn said. "Tiffany would make it sting but Sy would be able to sit the next day. No, the real power of the cane is psychological. It demonstrates female authority over him. We're all playing the game, Mandy. You, me, Sy, and Tiffany. This part of it is Tiffany's deal. And don't think for a moment Sy isn't enjoying his role in this, no matter what he says."

Glenn was mildly aroused by the expression on Amanda's face. This talk of caning had pulled her out of her comfort zone. She wore the wide-eyed, astonished look of an eager novitiate.

"Tiffany and I have talked about this, Mandy. Sy needs to be punished for his transgressions last Friday and the sooner, the better. Otherwise, he'll do it again next Saturday. I know from experience."

"I don't think he will," said Amanda. "He's struggling with his cage and he's afraid of Tiffany. He's not sure what she might do to him and I've done nothing to calm his fears. I told him Tiffany is in charge of his punishment and that put a real scare into him."

Glenn smiled at that. Yes, Tiffany could be intimidating.

"Mandy, Tiffany wants you to bring Sy to the house tonight at seven o'clock. I know we talked about putting off Sy's punishment until later, but Tiffany wants to tease him and ratchet up his angst for next weekend. It'll be fun. Just a little embarrassment and light spanking for him, nothing too serious. If I'm reading Sy correctly, he's going to hate it and love it. Mostly he'll love it. It'll mess with his mind and make next weekend even more intense for him. That's what he wants."

He added, "Oh, and Tiffany said not to tell Sy anything until just before you leave. She wants it to be a surprise."

Glenn passed along more instructions from Tiffany and Amanda felt the butterflies in her stomach fly up into her throat. This was going to be fun!

***

That evening after dinner, Sy took the lead in cleaning up the kitchen. Amanda had noticed Sy's greater willingness to help and wondered if it was the influence of the cage. At 6:30 pm Amanda brought Sy a loose-fitting sweatshirt and sweatpants and dropped them on his lap.

"Put these on, Sy, and wear nothing underneath. Wear your slip-on Birkies and no socks. Leave everything else at home: keys, watch, wallet, ring, everything. We're going out."

Sy looked up at her and started to speak but Amanda raised a hand and shook her head 'no'. Sy stopped mid-sentence.

He's learning, she thought. For reasons she didn't understand, both she and Sy were naturally falling into a dominant-submissive, role-playing game.