No Ordinary Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice to see you, too, Amanda," Brenda said, taken aback. "Here, I'd like you to meet my friend Paul," she said, gesturing to the middle-aged man standing at her side.

"Pleased ta meetcha Paul," Amanda said, taking his hand and pumping it. Then she plopped down in her chair.

After further introductions, Sy learned that Paul owned an over-the-road trucking company. He was a former driver who had shrewdly turned a one-man operation into a going concern. He still occasionally got out of the office to get behind the wheel.

The small orchestra started their second set and the couples returned to the dance floor. This time, Sy was with Brenda and Amanda was with Glenn. Tiffany and Paul were last to go.

"Paul, Brenda is special, you know?" Tiffany said after the others had left.

"I know, she's always surprising me."

"I love her and she's a very dear friend. Now, shall we dance?" Tiffany said, offering him her hand.

***

"Mandy is getting a little tipsy, eh, Sy?" said Brenda as she and Sy danced.

"She's just having a good time," Sy replied. He felt under interrogation and begin to sweat.

Brenda drew Sy's attention to Mandy and Glenn dancing nearby. Mandy's head rested on Glenn's shoulder.

"I've never seen her this way, so silly and distracted. She's such a goody-two-shoes at the office. Just wondering, Sy, and you don't have to tell me. But is she with Glenn tonight? Are you with Tiffany?" Brenda felt Sy stiffen and momentarily falter. She had her answer.

I was right! Brenda thought.

"The boss always calls the shots, Brenda. You and I know both that. My wife is just being a loyal employee."

"She's a very loyal employee, Sy. Very, very loyal. You're a lucky man, Mr. Employee's husband."

It's so obvious! Brenda thought. Amanda will be sleeping with Glenn tonight! Is her husband that clueless? Or is he in on the deal? Could he be with Tiffany? Did they swap?

***

Tiffany and Mandy made one last trip to the lady's room and Sy and Glenn were left alone at the table. When the women were out of earshot, Glenn placed a small black plastic box on the table. It was about the size of a box of dental floss.

"It's a V.A.R., a voice-activated recorder," Glenn said. "I've got two of them with me. Mandy doesn't know and neither does Tiff. I'm going to make an audio recording of Mandy and me tonight, the whole night long. I'll edit it down and send you an audio file in a few days. You're going to love it! You won't have video but audio is almost better by itself. Your imagination will provide the video. You're going to hear Mandy raw and unfiltered, just the way she is when I fuck her. It's almost as good as being there."

Glenn's words went straight to Sy's brain and made him dizzy with lust. Sy sat at the table in stunned silence. When the women returned, he watched Glenn and Amanda walk back onto the dance floor.

Amanda and Glenn were hugging each other close, more swaying in place than dancing. Amanda's head rested on Glenn's chest. After her third drink, she no longer cared if anyone saw her dancing so closely to her boss.

A pretty blonde and her partner passed close by. It was Jacqueline, an old friend of Amanda's whom she hadn't seen in many months. Jacqueline took a wide-eyed double-take when she suddenly recognized her married friend, molded and pressed against the tall, older gentleman who most definitely was not her husband.

Jacqueline was about to greet her friend when she realized now was not the time. She was intensely interested to learn with whom Mandy was dancing. And so closely! Jacqueline saw Sy sitting alone at his table. He appeared tired. Did he know what his wife was doing with this man? Did he not see her pressed into him? She made a mental note to meet Mandy next week to find out!

"Will, did you notice the older man dancing with the woman in the green dress?"

"Yeah. Do you know them?" said Will, her dance partner.

"That's my friend Amanda. And that's not her husband she's dancing with. And he's not her father, either, although he's old enough to be. Something is going on here and I'm going to find out what it is."

***

Amanda and Glenn stepped into the elevator car and turned around to face their spouses, who remained outside. Amanda side-hugged Glenn around his waist and wore a silly grin. She waved at Sy as the elevator doors closed. Sy and Tiffany were left standing outside the elevator in the lobby. Sy stared at the elevator that had just taken his wife away. Above the doors, the lighted numbers marked the elevator's ascent.

"Let's go, Sy," Tiffany said. "They're safely tucked in for the night. No bitching, Mr. Romeo, our work here is done. Take me home."

***

They had just pulled onto the freeway when the first text message from Amanda arrived. Sy handed his phone to Tiffany and she looked, then showed it to Sy as he drove. It was a photo of a smiling Amanda in a hotel room wearing her shimmy dress and sticking out her tongue at the camera.

Twenty minutes later, just as they had reached Glenn and Tiffany's driveway, the second text message arrived. It was a picture of her green shimmy dress draped across the back of a chair. Ten minutes later the last photo arrived. It was the same as the second photo but with the addition of her bra and panties lying on top of her dress.

***

Tiffany handed Sy a bottle of water and told him to chug it. "Time to sober up, Sy. We're all dehydrated from the alcohol and dancing. Let's hope the lovers are staying hydrated, too. They're going to need the stamina!" she said, laughing. "Let's go downstairs. I've got something for you to see and I think you're going to like it."

While Sy had waited in the living room she excused herself to change into a mid-calf, long-sleeved, green silk robe with a tie. She was barefoot and probably naked under the robe, Sy thought, judging by the jiggle of her breasts and bottom. She had let down her hair and pulled it back into a ponytail.

The thought of Tiffany naked under her robe made Sy's penis strain against the cage again, but the anxiety he had felt at the hotel had been replaced by a rather pleasant and continuous buzz of sexual energy. He was trapped in that frustrating halfway zone. There was no hope of escape because Amanda possessed the only key. He had an emergency key in his suit coat but the penalty for its use was Draconian. Amanda had threatened to keep him locked for months if he used the key for other than a medical emergency.

Downstairs they walked past the kitchen table, scene of his spanking last week, and continued further down a dimly lit hallway. The black walls, ceiling, and thick carpet soaked up the red light that subtly washed the walls. She led him to a locked red door at the end of the hallway.

Tiffany unlocked the door and motioned for Sy to enter ahead of her. He stepped into a small, intimate anteroom. The room felt warm. It was illuminated by a hidden, overhead luminaire that created a circle of red light in the center of the carpet.

This was the transition zone to a hidden fantasy world. They walked further down a dim hallway and Tiffany opened a door. She parted a heavy black curtain and they entered a bedroom. It was a bedroom unlike any Sy had ever seen.

The ceiling was tall, a curved dome painted a rose color. It was bordered all around by a soffit from which red light projected upward, rendering the curved ceiling a featureless red glow. It created an illusion of infinite warm sky.

Hanging under the soffit were heavy, floor-length, black curtains which soaked up light and sound. They extending all around the room except for the right side. The right side, extending from soffit to floor, was a wall of mirrors.

In the center of the room was a large bed fitted with rose-colored sheets. It was a traditional bedstead with a tubular brass headboard and footboard. A thick comforter was folded at the foot and four pillows were at the head. From the walls and all directions, soft pink light cast onto the bed to illuminate the mattress like a stage.

"Wow! I've never seen anything like this!" he whispered to Tiffany. "What kind of bedroom is this?" The exotic ambiance of the room seemed to require whispering.

"It's quite a room, isn't it? This room has a force all its own. It casts a spell over those who enter. This is a room for special guests who attend parties at our home. Do you think you and Mandy would care to attend a party sometime?"

"Sounds like a sex party, Tiffany."

"That's right, Sy. But it's more than that. It's a chance to make new friends and socialize with other like-minded couples. Like Hector and Andre, or Glenn's boss, Mr. Simmonds. If Mandy and you attended, you'd be on a first-name basis with the CEO of Glenn's company. At least while you're at the party," she added with a little laugh.

"Glenn and I host parties every few months for a group of special friends. Occasionally we invite guests. Everyone brings a special talent. Hector and Andre, for example, are sexual athletes. Hector, whom you've just met, is very well endowed. Perhaps you and Mandy would be interested? We can talk about it later. Now, try the mattress," Tiffany said, gesturing toward the brass bed.

Sy sat on the mattress and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He could see himself clearly in the dim light but the background was black. It made him appear to float in space on pink sheets. Anyone on the bed would be bathed in gentle light and automatically the center of attention. This was a room designed to optimize the sexual experience.

And also as a theater for an audience, Sy thought.

"What do you think, Sy? Notice the overhead lighting? It's very unobtrusive, more like a soft glow. Do you like it? Imagine if you could watch and listen while Mandy and Glenn made passionate love on this bed. Speaking of which..." Tiffany said, consulting her phone. "It's been twenty minutes since Mandy's last picture. Care to guess what your darling wife is doing to my husband, right now?"

"I don't know," Sy said, but he did know. By now, her striptease over, his naked wife would be performing fellatio on Glenn's rigid penis, just as she had promised. He could well imagine the pleasure his wife was giving her boss.

"Come on, Sy, she's sucking my husband's cock, right now as we speak. I'd say anytime now, Glenn is going to pump his semen into your wife's mouth and she's going to swallow it. That's what she told you she was going to do, right? And the timing is perfect. It's happening right now, ten miles away in a hotel room. Imagine it happening right here, with you here to watch. Would you like that, Sy? Is that something you'd like to see...and hear and smell and taste?" Tiffany was reveling in his discomfort and he knew it, but it also greatly excited him.

Tiffany reached behind the curtain and soft music came from everywhere and nowhere. The effect was to further enhance the time-out-of-mind atmosphere of the room.

"Hypno-trance music, electronic and hypnotizing like electronic dance music, but optimized for sex. Feel the subtle beat? Very conducive to sex. Here, let me show you something even better, something very secret.

"Can you keep a secret, Sy? Only a few people know about this and that makes this room even more special. But you must promise never to tell anyone, Sy, not even Mandy. Especially not Mandy, not if you ever want to watch her in here. Can you promise me, Sy?"

"Yes, I promise," he said. He was under the spell of the room. To learn all its secrets seemed irresistible.

They backtracked down the hall to the kitchen, then turned a corner to a dark, blank wall. With a soft click, a slim, hidden door opened to reveal a dark, narrow passageway.

"Okay, Sy, to go any further you'll have to take off your clothes. Anyone who goes in there has to be naked, including me. House rules. It's to keep our noises down and our presence secret."

Sy reluctantly stripped. The dimness provided some cover but his metal cock cage shone like a beacon in the half-light. Tiffany reached for it and hefted it, surprising him and causing his back to stiffen.

"Feels full, Sy. Too bad for us you can't get out of it. Too, too bad," she said with a little laugh. "Oh, and before we lose all our light, this is from Mandy."

She pulled a small envelope from her robe and handed it to him. Inside was a card with a message written in his wife's hand.

***

"My dearest Sy,

Thank you for allowing me another night with Glenn. I want it so much! I will be back in the morning and I'll be yours again. I'm looking forward to that even more than this night!

Trust Tiffany. You have my permission to do whatever she tells you to do. You don't have to take the cane but consider it for your improvement.

Love and kisses, Amanda."

Below her signature she had kissed the paper and left a lipstick imprint. Sy wondered what those lips were doing, right now.

***

My improvement? Not happening, he thought.

Tiffany motioned him to enter the passageway. She entered behind him and shut the door. Inside it was nearly pitch black with only tiny points of red light along the floor, spaced at meter intervals, to offer guidance.

The passageway was narrow, adequate for one but tight for two.

"Let me by, Sy," she said as she squeezed past. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him hard on his lips. He could feel her nakedness in the near-total darkness and his hands went automatically to her back. She reached down to grasp his caged penis and lightly squeezed his scrotum. She pushed her breasts against her chest and rubbed them back and forth.

"Oh, it would be so much fun if your cock could get out," she said. The pressure on Sy's penis rose to near intolerable levels. She gave a little laugh and disappeared into the darkness. The thick, black carpet provided silent passage.

This is madness! he thought.

The single line of red lights in the darkness engendered a sense of vertigo and disconnection from reality. Somewhere ahead was Tiffany but Sy could not see her.

His eyes had begun to adjust to the darkness and although the black walls soaked up most of the light, he began to make out faint details. He could see the tiny lights continue ahead but to his right, another passageway beckoned with another line of red pinpoints.

"I'm to your right, Sy," he heard Tiffany say in the darkness. Sy turned right and a few steps later he found Tiffany.

"The bedroom is just on the other side of this low wall, on the other side of these curtains. Look, Sy," whispered Tiffany. She pulled open a slit in the curtains.

Sy found himself looking at the side of the mattress from only a few feet away. From this hidden position, the mattress was bathed in a warm, pink glow. Across the room, the mattress was reflected in the mirror. Sy looked, but the slit, and his face, was invisible in the mirror.

"Sounds from here are muffled in the bedroom and the music hides the rest. Observers wear a black mask and black gloves," she said. "You could stand right here and watch Mandy and Glenn from only a few feet away. She'd never know you were here, even if she looked right at you."

They moved back to the other leg of the passageway and Tiffany pulled open another slit in the curtain.

"We're now standing at the head of the bed, Sy. From here you could look down on Mandy's face. You'd be able to see her facial expressions and hear her most intimate sounds. You'd hear every little gasp and whimper. And you'd be quite invisible."

Sy could hear the rising excitement in her whispers. Tiffany loves this intrigue, he thought.

"And speaking of sounds, this bed has a finely calibrated creak. Every movement of the lovers is there for you to enjoy. It's loud enough to hear but quiet enough to not be annoying. Everyone who has used the bed loves it."

Sy was now aware of something else in the confined space: the piquant and fragrant aroma of an aroused woman. He could feel his own heart beat faster. Until now, he hadn't allowed himself to think of Tiffany's nakedness and her close proximity in the darkness. She was standing close enough for him to feel her body heat.

His mind flashed on his wife's instructions. She gave me permission! And right now, Tiffany's husband is fucking my wife!

He turned toward Tiffany, or where he thought she was in the darkness, and reached out. There was nothing there.

"Tiff?"

"Sy?" Her voice sounded small and plaintive. It was just to his right at the confluence of the two passageways. He reached again and found her, held her by her shoulders, and pulled her into him. He felt her bare breasts against his chest and reached his face down to kiss her full on the mouth.

"Mmmphfff! Sy! What are you doing?" she cried and she pushed him back. He captured her hands and held them behind her back with one hand, and kneaded her breasts with his other. She was smaller than Mandy and easy to manhandle. She felt good. He leaned down and his mouth found her nipple. He sucked and grazed the sensitive flesh with his teeth.

"Ahhhhhh!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "You fucking beast!"

"Down on your knees, Tiffany," Sy said. He felt a surge of sexual energy course through his body and a sudden desire to force her to his will.

"Are you going to force me, you bastard? You can't fuck me. Your cock is locked up," she spat.

He had let go of her hands but noticed she was making no effort to escape. He felt her hot breath on his caged cock and felt her tongue on his scrotum. She sucked his testicles into her mouth, one at a time, while she lifted his cock-cage to gain better access. He felt her tongue probe between the stainless steel bars to tease his penis.

"You dirty son of a bitch, making me do this dirty, disgusting thing. Fuck you, you bastard!" she hissed.

It occurred to Sy that she was providing him excellent oral sex and he hadn't specifically asked her to do it. Her filthy language in the dark was an amazing aphrodisiac.

"Lick and suck, make it good for me you teasing little whore. Get up under there with your tongue, yeah, just like that, yeah, suck some more, yeah, yeah..."

He kept up his litany of demands while calling her every dirty name that popped into his head. He spread his legs widely and put his hands on her head to guide her. All his frustrations from her teasing and the humiliation she had heaped on him came out in the confined, dark space. He felt free and sexual for the first time in days.

"You're lucky my cock is locked up. If I had a key I'd fuck you into next week. I'd fuck you senseless, you teasing bitch!" he growled. Despite his cage, he felt the stirrings of a nascent orgasm. Was that even possible?

Tiffany stopped sucking his balls and said in a small voice, "I have an extra key."

"What?" Sy said. He froze in place. What the hell?

"Where? Go get it! Now!"

"It's in my robe. Wait here," she said. He heard her crawl away.

Sy stood in the darkness, breathing heavily, and wondered if she was coming back. What if she left him standing here in the dark? What if she called Glenn, and Mandy found out? What if she called the police? No, that would never fly. The cops would never believe this!

"Here," her soft voice said from below. She felt for his legs and pulled him close. He felt her manipulate the lock, heard a click, and suddenly the cage slid off his penis. He felt her pull and tug and the base ring came off. Sy rubbed his penis and scrotum and enjoyed his sudden freedom. He stroked his cock and felt it harden in his hand. It was growing into a diamond-cutter.