No Ordinary Game Ch. 07

Story Info
Sy in prison.
9.2k words
4.48
14.1k
17

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME, CH 07

Sy in prison.

A story of cuckoldry. It's all made-up fiction. All characters are over eighteen years.

***

The ride in Amanda's SUV to the downtown Savoy Hotel was not what Sy had prepared for. He had imagined his wife, Amanda, and her boss, Glenn, sitting close together in the backseat while he drove. He would have had to endure the sounds of their kissing and occasional glimpses of them in the rearview mirror. As with everything else about sharing his wife, he had anticipated it with awful stirrings of excitement, dread, and even anger. But that's not what happened.

Instead, Amanda sat quietly and alone in the front seat, hands in her lap, while Glenn and Tiffany sat in the back seat. The mood in the car was solemn and quiet. They appeared to be two, conservative, well-dressed married couples out for a night on the town. That was only partly true.

The sudden insertion of Amanda's office rival, Brenda, into Amanda's and Glenn's overnight lover's tryst had disrupted their plans. If it wasn't for Brenda's unexpected and unwelcome presence at the hotel ballroom, Mandy and Glenn would have gone on their date alone while Sy and Tiffany stayed at their respective homes.

Tiffany broke the uneasy silence. She was blase about Brenda's sudden appearance.

"Don't be so nervous about Brenda, you two," Tiffany said from the backseat. "It's just a little cat-and-mouse game and it'll be fun. Sy, I'll re-introduce you to Brenda and I want you to dance with her. She's going to pry. Let her pick your brain but play it cool. Tease her but don't give her any real information. Mandy, don't you be cool toward Brenda. Be happy to see her but don't tell her anything. Let's have some fun with this, guys!"

***

The hotel dining room was full but they were seated at their reserved table without delay. Husbands and wives were seated across from each other at a white-linen covered table. Tiffany was seated to Sy's right and Glenn to his left. Mandy sat across from Sy but it was obvious that Mandy's attention was directed toward Glenn and not toward him. She leaned into her lover and giggled. The two conversed intimately against the murmuring background noises of the other diners. Sy could only stare at his wife and her lover, but Mandy seemed to have forgotten her husband was there.

"Brenda and her new boyfriend are at a table behind Amanda, nearly across the room," said Glenn. Tiffany and Amanda immediately turned to look. Sy groaned inside.

How about a little subtlety, girls? he thought.

Sy watched from across the table while Glenn and Mandy made eyes at each other and held hands under the table. They put their heads together to whisper and giggle. This public spectacle incited in Sy a cauldron of jealousy and anxiety. His face burned and his heart raced as he struggled to maintain his composure.

This has the potential to get out of control! he thought.

His anxiety went up another notch when he realized Brenda would certainly discover his wife's infidelity with their boss. How could she not, the way those two were acting? The thought made his penis swell against the steel bars but at least the infernal cage could not be detected under his slacks.

During dinner, Sy felt pressure on his foot and realized Tiffany was pressing her foot into his. He turned toward her and she looked back at him with a polite but enigmatic smile. He felt her stockinged foot play under his trouser cuff. That was unexpected!

"Sy, are you ignoring me?" Tiffany said. "You know I don't like being ignored. Leave the love birds alone. This is their night, not yours."

Tiffany saw the anxiety on Sy's face and her smile broadened. She reached for his hand under the tablecloth to pull him closer.

"It'll just be you and me tonight, Sy. I've got something at home to show you I think you're going to like."

"Am I staying at your house?" he whispered, jumping to conclusions. He instantly regretted saying it.

"Well, no. Not unless you want to. What are you suggesting, Sy?" Tiffany asked, and she raised an eyebrow. She leaned in closer and whispered, "Isn't your cock locked up? It can't do you any good."

Her words rattled Sy. The constant pressure of his penis against the cage had turned his brain to mush. The cage had simultaneously whipped him into a froth and rendered him meek as a kitten.

"I'm sorry, Tiffany. I'm not suggesting anything."

Sy blushed and looked away. His penis was locked tight, very tight. The physical frustration of being unable to grow and get hard had never gone away, nor abated. When he moved, the weight and bulk of the chastity cage was a constant reminder of his predicament. His mind felt like a car stuck in neutral with the engine racing.

The diabolical device kept him in a near-constant state of arousal. A devilish brew of sensations had seized his brain since this morning when Mandy had locked the cage. All day long, his incipient erections had been frustrated by the unyielding steel bars. Now, watching his wife and her boss flirt with each other, he could barely think at all. He felt uncomfortably close to the edge of craziness.

"Shall we order dessert?" Glenn said, and it brought Sy back into the moment. He had somehow managed to finish the main course while his mind had been everywhere but on eating. All through dinner, Sy had watched Glenn and his wife retreat into their private world. For the first time, he had witnessed for himself their sexual chemistry.

Would Brenda see it, too? Of course, she would! Then what?

With dessert ordered, Tiffany excused herself to the restroom and signaled for Amanda to follow. They reached the sanctity of the women's room and found it empty. They were free to talk.

"Are you excited?" Tiffany asked. "You've got all night with Glenn." Amanda's face glowed and her pupils were dilated. Tiffany smiled.

Mandy was so easy to read!

"Yes! Thank you for giving me another night with your husband. I'm really looking forward to it," Amanda gushed.

"You're going to need this," Tiffany said, handing Amanda a small brown envelope. "It's the key to Glenn's chastity cage. Put it in your purse and don't lose it."

"Is Glenn locked up, too?" Amanda asked, surprised.

Amanda took the key and Tiffany proffered her a special smile. "I've kept him locked all week so he'd be extra-horny for you. You can thank me later when you tell me all about it."

***

With the ladies gone, Glenn turned to Sy and said, "Fun, eh? Are you as turned on as I am? I can hardly wait to get your wife upstairs! But the ladies are going to want to dance first. Tiff has had me locked all week and I'm about ready to burst. I hope Mandy's ready for me. You know what she wants to do first, don't you?"

Sy was stunned. He felt a hot, burning sensation in his face that swept outward into his arms and legs but especially to his swollen, locked-up penis. He felt a bubble expand in his chest, and a wild ringing in his brain made it impossible to think. He wasn't breathing hard but he couldn't catch his breath. He could barely move his mouth to speak; in fact, he could barely move at all.

Sy knew what Glenn was referring to. Amanda had promised Glenn a long session of fellatio. Because of Sy's meddling last week during their first date, Mandy had not had time to perform the act for Glenn. This week, she had all night. She was going to swallow Glenn's semen, too, something Tiffany had told her that Glenn loved.

It took years before she did that for me, Sy thought.

***

The music started and couples began moving onto the dance floor. When Amanda rose to stand, Sy finally had the presence of mind to appreciate how beautifully his wife was dressed. She was gorgeous. Her long raven hair was done up, leaving her graceful neck exposed. Dangling jade earrings framed her face and she had applied only light makeup. She looked fresh and natural with the poise of a confident young woman.

For the first time, Sy got a good look at her dress. It was a shiny, dark-green, sleeveless shimmy dress, ideal for dancing. There were layers of fringe around the bust, waist, and hem in the style of a flapper-girl from the 1920s. It was short enough to show off her legs but long enough to be modest. Sy noticed other men watching Mandy as he escorted her onto the dance floor.

Sy and Amanda began dancing and Sy said, "You look terrific, Mandy. I'm insanely jealous but I'm keeping it under control. I want you to have a good time with Glenn."

What he said was true. He wanted Mandy to know how he felt so she wouldn't have second thoughts. He had taken took a silent vow to not ruin her night like he had done last week, no matter how difficult it might be for him.

"Mandy, is this dress new? Are the earrings? Did you buy them especially for tonight?" he asked.

"Yes, but Glenn got them for me. He said he wanted to see me dancing and moving around in this dress. He said it would make my legs look great. And the new earrings match, too. What do you think?" Amanda said, smiling.

It was an innocent answer but Amanda had to know it would strike Sy in his heart. Another man had dressed Mandy for his pleasure and with a mind toward watching her disrobe.

Paradoxically, the thought excited Sy.

"This dress looks fabulous on you. Did you notice those guys looking at you?" he said, indicating a group of men watching her from the bar. They had all turned around to look.

"Yes!" she said. "It makes me feel good. I feel sexy."

"Every one of those guys wants you, you know."

"I know," she giggled. "It makes me so hot."

He looked over his wife's shoulder and saw Glenn and Tiffany dancing nearby. Glenn's eyes were following Amanda. Glenn spoke to Tiffany and she turned her head to catch Sy's eyes. Tiffany wore her mysterious smile and Sy turned away.

Amanda gripped her husband closer and said, "I'm doing this for you, Sy, but I'm also doing it for me. I want it, too. We always work together, Babe. It's always our shared decision."

They danced for another minute in silence and Amanda said, "It's not too late to back out, Sy. We don't have to do this tonight."

"Mandy, I want this. Do you want to back out?"

"No, Sy, I want it just as much as you. Can't you see how excited I am? I'm confident this time and not frightened like last week." Sy saw the eagerness in his wife's eyes. She moved closer and spoke into his ear. "I'm going to give Glenn everything tonight."

"Everything?" He knew what she meant but he wanted to hear her say it again. They were winding each other up.

She leaned in closer again and whispered, "Everything we talked about. I'm going to strip for him and suck his cock. Then I'm going to let him fuck me. Everything he wants." She paused, then continued in a coquettish voice. "Isn't that what you want me to do, Babe? So I can thank him properly?"

Sy's smooth dancing momentarily faltered and he felt lightheaded. He looked into his wife's face and caught the ghost of a smirk.

Two can play this game, Sy thought.

Without hesitation, he leaned into her and growled into her ear, "Mandy, I want you to do everything Glenn says, absolutely everything. I don't want you to say 'no' to him tonight. Tonight he owns you. Every bit of you."

Mandy's breath caught in her throat and a fleeting look of surprise crossed her face. Sy smirked to himself.

They danced in silence and Sy wondered if he'd pushed his wife too far. This was his fantasy, not hers, but she had adopted it as her own. After a moment, her hand reached to pull his head closer and Amanda's lips brushed his ear. She whispered, "I'll do everything he tells me. I promise."

***

Tiffany had watched their dance floor drama and she said to Glenn, "Did you see that? That was a pretty intense exchange they just had."

"What do you think they said?" Glenn asked.

"I think they just gave each other permission. She's all yours, sailor," Tiffany said, and she stepped back from her husband.

Glenn left Tiffany on the dance floor and walked toward Amanda. He tapped Sy on the shoulder and cut in, taking Sy's place.

"Tiffany is right over there waiting for you, Sy," said Glenn. He maneuvered Amanda away and leaned forward, inhaling her scent. "Fantastic, Mandy, you always smell so good. Good enough to eat...which I plan to do."

"Gl-enn!" she replied in a high, sing-song whine.

"Don't play innocent with me, you little minx. I know your filthy mind. I'm going to hold you to those promises you made last week. Remember?"

"I do remember, Glenn," she purred. "Sy just told me I had to do everything you said and I promised him I would. He said you owned me tonight. Are you taking ownership?"

She fluttered her eyelids at Glenn.

"I'm taking full ownership, Mandy. Tonight you're mine and I'm going to use your little body. I'm going to use you hard, little miss." He tightened his grip around her waist.

"I'd like that. Use me hard, Glenn." She felt his fingertips dig into her flesh and she melted into him, not caring who saw her.

***

Sy approached Tiffany and she stepped into his arms. Tiffany let Sy take the lead but somehow she maneuvered him away from his wife. Sy swiveled his head to watch Amanda dance with Glenn. She looked so relaxed in his arms! Her dress slid over her hips and across her legs. It swished in counterpoint to her dancing and hinted at the voluptuous body her lover had just claimed for himself.

Seeing his wife dance with another man only confirmed to Sy how beautiful she was. He saw her in a new light and from a new perspective. She was with her lover and Sy felt a deep yearning for her. It was the same yearning he had known when they were first dating and she was still beyond his reach.

"I'm right here, Sy. You're dancing with me, remember?" Tiffany said. "Mandy's gone for the night. She's with Glenn, now. I just watched you give her away, am I right?"

Her sharp words collapsed the bubble in his chest. I did give her away! What have I done? He tried to quell the panic rising in his throat.

Mandy was close to him on the crowded dance floor, just ten feet away, but she might have been ten miles or ten light-years away. Just like last week, Mandy was again beyond his reach. The sudden realization gut-punched him. Mandy was gone! He squelched his wild panic to speak.

"Of course you're right, Tiffany. I'm such a damn fool."

"Just stop that whining right now, okay?" Tiffany said with a sharp voice. She pushed him back to look up to his face.

"You wanted this and now you've got it, Mister Cuckold. Be happy. Make me happy. Don't forget I'm judging you. You've got fifty cane strokes hanging over your head. If you continue like this, you can take me home right now and we'll get started with them."

"Mandy said no canes," he coldly replied.

"True. But you can ask me for the cane and I'll be happy to give it to you. Give it some thought, Sy. Don't you think you deserve the cane for what you did last week? And for acting like a petulant child tonight?" She smiled up at him and added sweetly, "But only if you ask."

"I'll never ask."

Tiffany's eyes were bright and shiny. "Never say never, Sy. No one knows the future. Could you have known a year ago you'd be watching your wife dance with her lover? The very man who fucked her last week? The very same man who's going to fuck her again tonight?"

Tiffany's words fell on Sy like a physical pummeling. Tiffany was inviting his rebuke but he couldn't say anything because it was all true. His face burned hot. He had brought this upon himself, including the fifty cane strokes.

"Look at them dancing, Sy. Look how she's melted into him, her head on his shoulder. This time when they get upstairs, she won't hesitate. So be happy and make me happy, Sy. Tonight your wife belongs to my husband and you belong to me. They're a couple now so leave them alone. Let's you and me be a couple."

"What about Brenda? She's going to figure this out pretty quick," said Sy.

"Don't you worry about Brenda. Leave her to me," Tiffany said. "Why are you so afraid of me? I'm like any other woman, Sy. Make me happy. You know how to do that. Let's sit down and have another Manhattan. I'll signal Glenn. Dancing is thirsty work."

***

All four were seated when the drinks arrived. It was their third round of the evening and Sy felt the effects of the alcohol. Amanda and Glenn sat close together and held hands under the tablecloth but fooled no one who bothered to look. Sy felt on edge like never before. His penis had been straining against the cage all night and his buzzing brain felt exhausted. His wife was seated across the table but she might have been across an ocean. To Sy's right, under the table, Tiffany had captured his outstretched legs in a scissor hold.

A bartender appeared with four Manhattans and set them on the table. "Good evening folks, good evening Tiffany, Glenn," he said, nodding to each of them.

"Hector, darling, I didn't expect to see you," said Tiffany.

"I pick up extra shifts from time to time. I saw you dancing earlier. When the order came for four Manhattans, I knew it was for you!" he laughed. "They're covering for me back at the bar. It's a busy night."

"Darling, this is Sy and Amanda, the couple I told you about," Tiffany said. Sy stood to shake Hector's hand and noticed his powerful build and firm handshake. His broad chest and thick midsection put Sy in mind of a fireplug. He was young, in his twenties, and shorter than Sy. He had alertness and quickness of speech that implied intelligence.

"Senor," he said, shaking Sy's hand. Hector then turned his gaze to Amanda, reached for her hand, and brought it to his lips. He kissed her hand and held it for long seconds while he looked into her eyes. "Senora, I am charmed," he said. "I am so pleased finally to meet you." Hector's gaze lingered on Amanda before he turned back to Tiffany.

"Now I must return to work. Buena noches," he said, and he bowed slightly before he turned to walk back to the bar.

"Hector and I have a bit of history," said Tiffany, taking a sip of her Manhattan. "He worked for our yard maintenance company. One day I chatted with him while he fixed a sprinkler. I noticed his good English and his quick mind. He has a degree in history from the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, the most prestigious university in Mexico. He told me he was undocumented so I helped him get a green card. It helps to know people. Now, he's a US citizen and the most sought after bartender in the city. He's going to attend graduate school in international studies in Chicago."

Sy took a sip of his Manhattan. It was strong! Had Hector upped the wattage for Tiffany? Probably. Sy saw his wife take a long sip. Her drink was already half gone! She fiddled with the cherry on the stick and Sy recognized her nervousness. She was self-medicating with whiskey. Sy took another sip and Amanda knocked back the rest of her drink in one gulp.

Sy wanted to warn Mandy about over-drinking but with a pang realized he couldn't. He had given his wife to Glenn so now she was Glenn's responsibility for the night. To interfere would ruin the mood they had created. The realization made his chest ache. Glenn was smiling and probably happy Mandy was tipsy for what was to come. The thought caused Sy's penis to ache inside the confines of his private prison.

"That's high proof liquor, right there," Amanda giggled. "Well, the proof's in the liquor." She turned to Glenn, winked, and grasped his hand on top of the table.

At that moment, Brenda appeared at Glenn's side with her boyfriend.

"Brenda!" Amanda squealed. She stood suddenly and gave her office rival a hug.