No Ordinary Game Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that felt good. So very good!

Now, where was Tiffany? He reached for her, found her shoulders, and pulled her to her feet. He kissed her and shoved his tongue inside her mouth as far as he could. When he finished kissing her he pulled back.

"Thank you for letting me out, Tiff. Now I'm going to fuck you, right here on this rug."

"I'll scream! You're a filthy pig, you're a fucking bastard! You're a monster. You can't make me!" she cried, and she began to struggle in his arms. Mostly, she was wriggling her naked body against his. Sy wrapped his arms around her and lifted her straight off the floor. She squealed and her feet kicked against his shins.

Damn, this is fun!

He spun her around and laid her gently down on her back, careful not to hurt her, and pushed her thighs apart with his knees. He settled his weight on her belly and chest. She was wriggling furiously and Sy felt her tits squirming against his chest. Her nipples felt like bullets.

Unfuckingbelievable! he thought. He was in total darkness and Tiffany was naked underneath him, wriggling like a freshly-caught trout.

"Spread your legs wide, you teasing bitch! Give me your cunt, Cunt." Sy nearly guffawed at that. Dirty talk could be hilarious.

It's a good thing she can't see my face. I'm about to break out laughing, he thought.

Suddenly, Tiffany arched her back and nearly bucked him off. She twisted and tried to squirm away. Sy grabbed for her in the dark, got a handful of hair, and pulled her back. He drove his full weight onto her again, wedging her legs apart.

"I'm done fucking around you little tease!" he growled.

He reached for his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. Her lips felt slick and puffy.

"No! Don't do it! You fucking bastard! Don't hurt me!" she cried.

"This won't hurt. You're going to love it," he answered, and he drove his prick into her with one strong push. He bottomed out and savored the intense sensations. Tiffany was a mature woman with grown children, yet to Sy's surprise she had a liquid, tight cunt. The sensations coming from his penis overwhelmed him and he held himself motionless to let them pass. Neither one spoke and only their combined breathing broke the silence of the darkness.

This is fantastic! he thought. In the dark, she felt as snug and delicious as a younger woman. I'll have to reconsider my opinion of older women!

He began to move, slowly at first, then with more speed and force when he grew confident he wouldn't orgasm too quickly. He wanted to savor this sex with Tiffany and he intended to fill her up.

"Oh, you fucker, you fucking fucker, you're fucking me with your prick, you prick!" she cried.

Is she making fun of me? he wondered.

He stifled a laugh and gave her a series of short, hard thrusts, then pulled her legs up under his arms, and pushed her knees back toward her ears.

Flexible little minx!

She was meeting his thrusts now, and together they worked in harmony. She encouraged him with whimpers and grunts.

"Fuck me harder! Harder, you fucking bastard! Harder!"

Sy felt his orgasm building and he decided to let it out. All the day's frustrations were loosed and he began driving into her with all his might, trying to fuck her across the carpet.

Beneath him, Tiffany had quit calling him names. She was panting in short, gasping breaths. Her pelvis rocked with his thrusts, helping to drive him harder and deeper into her. She began a low, wailing moan that grew louder by the second.

Then, Sy felt her pelvic muscles clamp around his cock with amazing force, and she let out a series of animalistic grunts and shouted, "UH! UH! UH!...Don't stop don't stop don't stop you bastard!...Fuck!...Fuck me hard you bastard!"

She began a series of abdominal spasms that pulsed around Sy's cock, milking it, and he felt an unstoppable rise of semen that shot from his pole with breathtaking force. Sy's vision turned red and intense spasms resonated like a tuning fork throughout his body. He collapsed onto his lover, breathing heavily.

A minute...two?...five? Time felt meaningless in the darkness. Beneath him, he felt Tiffany stir.

"I have never..." she said, breathing hard. "Fuccckkk! That fucking hit the sweet spot, you fucker!"

"You sure can fuck, bitch," he panted in reply. Tiffany slugged him in the shoulder.

"Watch your mouth, poop-head," she said.

"Poop-head?" he laughed, and Tiffany laughed with him. They lay together in the darkness for long minutes, kissing and holding each other close.

"Seriously, Tiffany. Thank-you. That was seriously excellent, absolutely the best. I'm at a loss for words."

"Thank you, too, Sy. I didn't plan that but I'm glad it happened the way it did. That was very nice. You're a smart guy and you played along nicely. Thank-you. We'd better get up, I'm leaking all over. You filled me up good! I think I've got a rug burn on my ass. I'll have to spot clean tomorrow before Glenn sees it."

Tiffany found a light switch and a dim light flooded the area. They picked up the cage and her robe and Sy saw her naked body for the first time.

"You're seriously beautiful, Tiffany," he said softly. He reached for her and pulled her into her arms and kissed her.

"You mean for an old woman?" she asked.

"No, for any woman. I love woman's bodies and I love yours. You're strong and flexible, too. And you're sure good at sex." They climbed the stairs to the main level. Being naked with her seemed perfectly normal.

Were they lovers, now?

"Are we in trouble, Tiffany? With Glenn?" Sy asked.

"Not with Glenn, but maybe with Mandy. She and I didn't discuss taking off your cage. She'd better not find out," Tiffany laughed.

"Well, it's too late now. I have to tell her but I don't regret it. After all, right now our spouses are naked in bed together...but I guess I'm responsible for that," he said. "How did you happen to have an extra key in your pocket?"

"That's Glenn's old cage, remember? I wasn't planning on having intercourse with you but I thought maybe I'd tie you to the bed and edge you by hand. Maybe tease you with a ruined orgasm. I thought I could talk you into asking me for the cane. Or maybe I was breaking the rules to get back at Glenn and Mandy for having their affair," she said, laughing lightly. "That doesn't make any sense, does it? After everything I've done?"

***

They showered together and dressed in robes. Sy put the cock cage into his pocket. Together they sat on an upstairs couch and drank bottled water. Now, after his orgasm, Sy wasn't sure how he felt about Amanda and Glenn. He knew his wife was safe and he didn't feel desperate to get her back home like last week, but he wondered if the whole thing had been such a good idea. Sure, the wife-sharing fantasy got him hot, and Mandy, too, but that intense feeling had always passed after an orgasm.

He had learned something about himself. He could not have sex with a woman without having some feelings for her. That was a trait commonly ascribed to women but Sy knew it applied to him, too. He could never patronize a prostitute or have a hook-up with an anonymous internet babe. To have sex, he had to feel an emotional connection.

He had that connection with Tiffany. She was a beautiful woman and a beautiful person if perhaps a tad unconventional. Their age difference didn't bother Sy. She liked sex, especially kinky sex. Tonight's fantasy role-play had worked, thanks to Sy's initiative and their communication in the dark. Could it ever be repeated? It seemed a one-off event, something rare and extraordinary.

"Look at this, Tiffany," Sy said, holding his phone. "They've sent more pictures."

Sy and Tiffany thumbed through the pictures Glenn had sent. The first three they had already seen. The next batch had arrived an hour later. The first picture was of Amanda smiling straight into the camera, naked and lying prone on the bed. She was propped up on her elbows. The photo was taken at eye-level and revealed the twin mounds of her bare bottom peeking up above her shoulders. Beyond that were her crossed ankles and her bare calves. Her breasts hung amidst the folds of the bedsheets, which hid her nipples. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

Sy knew what that meant. Glenn had kept her hair out of her face so he could better watch his penis go in and out of her mouth, and her ponytail had been a convenient handhold.

The next picture was much like the first but taken from a higher angle and looking down. Amanda was gazing up at the camera with a playful look. Glenn's torso was before her, and the head of his erect penis rested on her tongue. Glenn was standing on the floor alongside the bed with his right foot on the floor and his left knee on the mattress. Sy studied that position and thought he and Mandy should try that for themselves.

The third photo was intense. Amanda's face was red and her lips puffy. Glenn's entire cock was buried in her mouth. Sy was impressed Mandy could take it all. Glenn's left hand was grasping her ponytail and his right hand must have held the camera. Amanda appeared to be concentrating and her eyes were closed. Glenn had fucked her mouth, as he had said he would.

The fourth photo showed a smiling but fatigued appearing Amanda, lying on her back, her hair splayed across the pillow. It was very much like the photo from last week. Her eyes looked tired and her smile wan. The lower half of her face was wet and shiny. A white glob clung to one corner of her mouth and another white string hung from her wet chin.

The next photo was the same as the previous except her mouth was open and a pool of semen covered her tongue and lower teeth. The next photo showed the same pose with her mouth and eyes closed. She was in the process of swallowing. And the final photo confirmed it. Amanda was holding her mouth open with her tongue protruding. The pool of semen was gone although her tongue was still glistening. She had swallowed it all, just as she had promised.

Sy looked at the photos and wondered how he felt. The pictures were all porn cliches. Sure, it was hot and it was what he had hoped to see. But it wasn't that hot, and he wondered how his wife felt after a deep-throat pounding. Probably she had a sore throat, at least. He wanted to go to her and hold her.

"Seems a little sad," he said to Tiffany.

"Just what I was thinking," said Tiffany. "Well, it might seem hotter tomorrow. We're both in a post-orgasmic stupor and we've had a tiring day."

"I'd better go. They're going to be calling me in the morning to pick them up and I've got to be ready. Do you want to come with me to the hotel?" Sy thought it might be good for the married couples to be together on the drive home. Oddly, he wasn't worried about telling Mandy he had had sex with Tiffany. He just wanted to hold his wife again.

"Maybe. Let me think about it." She stepped closer and gave him a peck on the lips. "Thanks for a great night, Sy. Weird but great, nonetheless. I think everything is okay with Mandy. I know Glenn wouldn't hurt her. That position is his favorite and it looks like she took it well. Mandy got him off and he doesn't always get off from having his cock sucked. That says something about her abilities."

Sy suddenly felt very tired. The alcohol was gone and he was physically and emotionally exhausted. He pulled Tiffany close and kissed her. They held the kiss a long time.

"Stay the night, Sy. I don't want to be alone."

"Right here?"

"No, upstairs in bed with me. I'll sleep better and so will you."

They walked upstairs to the master bedroom and fell into the large bed together. They cuddled under the blankets and in that twilight stage between sleep and wake, Tiffany kissed him again on his lips.

"Good-night, sweet prince."

***

End of chapter seven. Thank you for reading. Please vote and leave a comment.