No Ordinary Game Ch. 08

Story Info
Dual aftermaths.
6.7k words
4.31
9.6k
14

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME, CH. 08

Dual aftermaths.

A work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years.

(This chapter can be read as a stand-alone story; there are enough hints in the text to make sense of it. Sy and Amanda are playing a dangerous game with her boss, Glenn, and his wife, Tiffany. This is the morning after the night before. -TR)

***

Downtown at the Savoy Hotel.

Amanda awoke before Glenn. It was early morning and sunlight played across the walls and ceiling of the hotel room through gaps in the curtains. She looked at the ceiling and recalled the events of the previous evening. Next to her in bed, Glenn, her boss, was gently snoring. It seemed so weird to see her boss in bed with her instead of her husband. She felt naked and shy and pulled the covers up to her chin.

Glenn twitched in his sleep and made a funny sound. Is he dreaming about me? she wondered. She hoped he was.

Her throat was sore, just a little, and she recalled how deliciously naughty it had been last night to suck Glenn's cock. She had promised Glenn over a week ago that she would perform that wonderfully lewd act on him, and she had reveled in teasing him.

Over the past two weeks, she had been nearly overwhelmed by a state of excitement and dread. During that time she had twice prepared for a night of sex with Glenn and getting ready had excited strong emotions. The juxtaposition of fear and eager anticipation was like nothing she had ever experienced. She had gone through with it both times but the first time, last weekend, she had nearly quit in tears. She had felt like a living sacrifice, she decided; a sacrifice to her husband's bizarre fetish of sharing her sex with her boss.

Last night she had sat Glenn in the hotel room chair and made him keep his hands to himself while she had stripped to her open-toed Stuart Weitzman's and pearls. She had treated Glenn to a fantastic, bawdy show of her bare, jiggling bottom and her firm, runner's legs while wearing only shiny black heels. She had wanted her boss to enjoy her jiggling breasts, her flat belly, and her lascivious vamping. She had been as obscene as she knew how and Glenn had loved it!

She smiled as she remembered Glenn utterly intent and leaned forward in his chair with his mouth half-open. She cringed a little when she recalled how she had stood before him, knees bent, thighs spread, with the folds of glistening pussy on display while she had masturbated and teased her nipples.

What had compelled her to such wickedness?

He had watched with his tongue hanging out of his mouth like a cartoon character. She'd had to repeatedly slap his hands away. Glenn had been mesmerized by the sight of her nakedness and the things she had done, and she had done those things expressly for him: Glenn, her boss, her lover.

What had possessed her to do such wicked things?

She remembered knocking back that last drink, the one that had plastered her. She remembered talking with Brenda. Oh, no! What had she said to Brenda?

Brenda must have seen right through her!

Then she recalled how Glenn, eyes aflame, had stripped off his clothes and kissed her passionately. Oh yes, he was a good kisser! He had pulled her close and groped her ass and mauled her tits and with his thick fingers penetrated her in places only a husband ever should. Glenn had played her like a fine instrument and driven her wild! Mandy had insisted on photos for her husband and Glenn's hands had shaken, barely able to handle her phone.

Then came the fulfillment of her promise to Glenn. He had positioned her prone on her tummy with her face at the lower corner of the bed. He had stood before her, his turgid penis in her face, and she had watched it bounce up and down with his heartbeat.

She had taken a few moments to study Glenn's penis because she knew Sy would ask about it. She smiled at the memory. Men seemed to worry about their penises far more than women, but Glenn did indeed have a handsome penis and it had been very hard.

He must have taken Viagra, she thought. After all, Glenn was fifty-six years to her thirty.

She had taken pains to notice the similarities and differences from Sy's. Glenn's penis was about the same length and girth but with a pronounced upward curve that Sy's penis lacked. Glenn's cock head was narrower than Sy's and it tapered to a point, but the coronal ridge had a pronounced upward flare reminiscent of a military helmet. The base of his penis broadened to a substantial width like the bottom of a tree trunk. She recalled wondering if she would notice those differences again when Glenn put it inside of her.

She had certainly noticed last week! Was it better than Sy's? No, not better. But different, and very, very good.

I might become a connoisseur of penises, she thought to herself, smiling, and I might want a larger sample size!

This had been her first good look at the penis that just the week before had taken her married virginity. It was the first penis to have penetrated her since before she had met Sy. Either because of her heightened arousal or Glenn's expert technique, or perhaps both, this was the penis that had caused her last week to orgasm so quickly, and spasm so hard, that she had felt soreness in her abs the next day.

Glenn had directed her how best to use her mouth, tongue, lips, and fingers for his pleasure, and she had relished pleasing him. He had especially enjoyed her attention to his scrotum. She had delicately manipulated his ball-sack with her fingertips and licked it with the flat of her tongue. She had sucked each testicle into her mouth to roll around with her tongue. He had tasted of salt and a hard-to-describe manly musk that had excited her to the core. By then she had lost all self-consciousness and had fully devoted herself to Glenn.

That was the entire point of sucking a man's cock, she thought; to give him the intense and unique pleasures unobtainable from any other earthly activity, even regular intercourse. Glenn had praised her, moaned his appreciation, and urged her onward with a gutter language she had never before heard him speak. She recalled how his words and sounds and movements had worked her into her own frenzy. Last night she had become his devoted cock-worshipper.

Glenn had gradually assumed more dominance during the act. Instead of a simple, passive, cock sucking, he had gradually turned the experience into a full mouth-fucking. Gentle at first, his thrusting had gradually become deeper and harder, and his language had become more demanding. Instead of being unpleasant, his dominance had awoken in her an even stronger desire to please him.

She suppressed a giggle.

I was a slave to his cock! A cock-slave! Glenn's little cock-slut!

She looked to her right at his sleeping form, mostly hidden in the bedclothes. He looked so peaceful this morning, and so different from last night.

***

She had begun his long session of fellatio by lavishing delicate attention on his penis. She had been at pains with each stroke to allow him as much depth as he had desired. She had gently sucked on his penis as he had withdrawn it. She had savored the sensations of his rubbery cock-head dragging along the insides of her cheeks. She had pushed her tongue forward, extended her neck, and concentrated on relaxing her throat to better accommodate his deepest thrusts. He had responded with bull-like bellows of pleasure and she had relished his approval.

He had maintained a slow and deliberate pace. It had afforded her time to breathe between thrusts but she had been unable to swallow and her mouth had soon overflowed with thick saliva. Glenn had somehow known how much of his length she could take. Time and again he had pushed her right to the edge of gagging, only to withdraw for another cycle, over and over again.

He had given her frequent breaks so they could both catch their breaths. Many times he had leaned down to kiss her mouth. He had told her her lips were hot from the friction. His praise had been effusive and it had spurred her on. As a gentleman, he had told her when he was getting close and soon would ejaculate into her mouth. He had asked her not to swallow but to keep sucking him through his climax, and to keep his semen in her mouth, both for his pleasure and for pictures for Sy. Glenn had been thinking of her husband, even as he had basely used her mouth.

The mention of her husband's name last night had momentarily brought her back to reality and she had felt a pang of guilt. Until recently, she had rarely allowed her husband to ejaculate in her mouth, much less swallow his semen. In fact, they had agreed to a 'no cum above the neck' policy during their dating days and it had remained in place until recently.

Her thoughts had returned to Glenn when he told her, "I'm not going to stop this next time, Mandy! Suck it out of me and don't stop! Suck me dry! Make it good for me! "

For some insane reason, she had responded, "Do it to me, Glenn! Make me take it!"

I must have been really into it, she thought.

Glenn had immediately begun hard, deep thrusting. In a matter of moments, he had stood up onto his tip-toes, gripped her head, and begun a series of atavistic grunts. His slick penis had swelled in her mouth and she had had the presence of mind to take a breath through her nose and hold it. His penis had pulsed once, twice, and on the third pulse, it had erupted in a torrent of warm semen that had coated her tongue and the inside of her mouth. She had continued to nurse his softening penis until its pulsations had quieted and Glenn's moans had fallen away to soft gasps.

"My God Mandy! My God Mandy! That was the most intense...I mean...Oh! Oh, thank you, thank you, Mandy!" Glenn had gushed, and she had felt the pride of a job well done.

"A blow-job is a real job," she silently mused as she regarded her sleeping boss lying next to her in the bed.

Glenn had taken pictures for Sy as she had considered the taste and consistency of her mouthful of semen. A mouthful of semen is kinda gross, she had decided. But his taste, albeit different from her husband's, was not objectionable.

This could become an acquired taste, she had thought.

Swallowing had been a somewhat greater ordeal but it passed quickly and then, to her sudden surprise, Glenn was kissing her on her mouth and lavishing thanks and praise for her skills and willingness to please him.

"Mandy, did I hurt you, darling? Was I too rough with you?" He had seemed genuinely concerned.

"No. I was fine, it was good, I enjoyed it," she had replied. She hadn't lied; she had enjoyed it. She had found intense satisfaction in giving this dominant man what he had wanted! But at the same time, she was relieved it was over.

Glenn had immediately rolled her onto her back and slipped a pillow beneath her hips. He had rubbed his softening penis up and down her slit and, with some effort, had penetrated her. He had begun thrusting but it soon became evident he was losing his erection.

"I'm sorry, Mandy," he had said, and he had pulled out and immediately slid lower in the bed to put his face between her legs. He had diligently performed cunnilingus but it soon became apparent to Mandy that she had lost her edge, too. She had been unable to cum and the late hour, combined with the alcohol and their general fatigue, had led them to fall asleep in each other's arms in the big, comfortable, hotel bed.

***

Off to her side, Glenn rolled over and Amanda's early morning daydreams were interrupted. Glenn opened his eyes and looked right into hers. His eyes were clear, sparkling-blue, and seemed to reach deep inside of her.

"Good morning, sweetheart. Oh, Mandy! This is a dream come true, to wake up in bed with you! Did you sleep well? Are you hungover like me?"

"Just a little dull headache is all. Nothing serious. I think I need some water," she replied. "Wait here, I have to tinkle."

She rose from the bed and her sudden nudity caught Glenn by surprise. Behind her, on her way to the bathroom, she heard his sudden intake of breath. She paused at the door to look back over her shoulder. He was looking at her with that same wide-eyed stare she had seen last night. She used both hands to lift and bounce the globes of her naked bottom and she smiled at him. Then she shut the door and locked it.

A few minutes later she walked back to bed. She had combed her hair and was fastening it back into a ponytail. Her arms were raised and Glenn stared as her bare breasts swayed in counterpoint to the movement of her hips.

"Mandy, I'm never going to be able to look at you in the office again without seeing you like this."

"Good. I hope you suffer every day," she laughed. She slipped into bed and cuddled against him. She kissed his lips and he could taste her toothpaste.

"Should I brush my teeth?" he asked.

"No. I don't want to wait,'' she replied, grasping his firm penis. "On your back, Glenn. It's my turn."

He rolled over and she straddled his hips. She aligned his penis with her entrance and eased down his shaft. They moaned together.

"Mandy, you're so wet!"

She didn't want to confess that her racy remembrances of the previous night had caused her arousal. Instead, she said, "I want to fuck, Glenn. Let's get this started."

She placed her hands on his chest and began a steady rocking motion, adjusting herself on his pelvis to optimize her pleasure. Soon she was breathing hard and concentrating on the sensations of his cock rubbing that spot of vaginal mucosa right behind her pubic bone. There was something to recommend a curved cock! Glenn's cock was hitting her just right!

She bore down, grunting, and working up a sweat. She felt an intense hot spark in her pelvis, a precious nugget of heat that suddenly grow beyond all reason to consume her. Those oh, so blessed, fluttery contractions in her belly suddenly blossomed into full-blown convulsions. She grimaced and cried out, "Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! OH! FUUUCCKK!" She bent forward and put her forehead against his and gasped at the intense pleasure, even as her pelvis gyrated and ground into him.

"Oh God, Glenn! I needed that!"

Glenn looked into her grimacing face and was amazed. Her orgasm was incredible to witness. The Viagra he had taken last night was long gone and his penis was getting soft. He wasn't concerned because he had brought extra Viagra and they had hours yet to spend this morning.

***

At the Talbot house.

Ten miles away in the suburbs at the Talbot's home, Tiffany and Sy awoke together. They stared into the eyes of each other as if searching for shared memory and trying to remember the night before. Sy spoke first.

"Good morning, Tiffany. Did you sleep well?" He kissed her softly on her lips.

"Like a baby, Sy. A big, gooey baby," she laughed. "I've leaked all over the sheets. What did you do to me last night? How much did you pump into me, anyway?"

"I gave you everything I had," he laughed.

In his sleep-addled mind, he began to remember waking up in the middle of the night from an intense dream. He couldn't remember where the dream had ended and real-life had taken over, but he had rudely awoken Tiffany from her sound sleep and mounted her. He had held her tight and fucked her hard and smothered her mouth with his. He had tongue-fucked her mouth while his cock had ravaged her pussy. It had been intense but ultimately short-lived. He had ejaculated in her and fallen back into a deep sleep, perhaps even back into his original dream.

"I'll say you did. I'm not only gooey but I feel like I've had a mile of cock. I'm going to be sore for days."

Sy looked at his phone. There had been no calls and no texts from Amanda since last night.

"They'll be calling, soon," she said. "It's ten o'clock. We'd better get showered and dressed,"

Tiffany began to get out of bed but Sy pulled her back.

"Where are you going?" he asked. He reached for her hand and placed it on his hard cock.

"I'm going to get a shower and so are you. I'm too sore to fuck."

"I've heard you give good head, Tiff."

"I give very good head but you're not getting any. Not this morning, anyway. You're horny and that's what Mandy expects, a horny husband. You leave it to me to explain to Mandy what happened last night. I'll take the blame and she'll understand. You are just a typical weak man who thinks with his dick. She'll understand that. She might get pissed but she'll forgive you. She'll forgive you if Glenn did his job last night, and I expect he did. My husband is seriously in love with your wife, you know," she laughed. Her last sentence caused Sy to cringe inside.

She got out of bed and peeled off the rest of her clothes while looking right at him.

"Last night you said I was 'seriously beautiful'. Do you still think so?"

"I do, Tiffany. You are lovely. You look good enough to eat which is something I intend to do."

"You're such a smooth talker, Sy. I've just reduced your number of cane strokes by ten. Now it's just forty. Forty good, hard ones. Now leave me alone. I'm going to take a shower and I don't want you poking your dick around my sore pussy."

***

At the hotel, Glenn and Amanda were enjoying a room service breakfast.

"Glenn, Sy didn't answer my texts. I can tell he looked at the pictures last night but he didn't reply. I wonder why? Do you think he was upset?"

"Maybe Tiffany kept him distracted. I don't see why he'd be upset. We gave him exactly what he told us he wanted. Why don't you text him and tell him to pick us up at 11:30, out front?"

Amanda sent the text and then she said to Glenn, "I've got something to tell you. I screwed up."

"What is it? Can I help?"

"No, it's a confession, Glenn. I can't take birth control pills because of side-effects so Sy and I have been using a diaphragm and spermicide jelly. I put it in last night but I forgot to take it out. It's been in all night and by now the jelly might not be working. The diaphragm is still inside me and I hope it's still in the proper place. I just wasn't thinking when we had sex this morning. And now I can't take it out for six more hours because you just came inside of me. I don't know how well a diaphragm works when it's been in place all night. And this is my fertile time."

Glenn gave a low whistle. "Wow. I guess I just assumed you were on the pill. What are you going to do?"

"Nothing. Sy said he'd raise any child I bore, even if it's another man's."

"Mandy, I don't know what to say. We both have some serious thinking to do. Do you think the chances are good I impregnated you?"

"I don't know, Glenn."

***

At 11:30 am Sy arrived alone at the Savoy hotel and parked beneath the portico. He exited the SUV and greeted his wife as she and her lover came through the revolving door. Mandy was carrying a small overnight bag Sy had not seen before. Where had that come from? For some reason, it caused him a tinge of regret and fear. A reminder, perhaps, that his wife had prepared herself for another man.

"Oh, Mandy!" he cried out as she stepped into his arms on the sidewalk.

Before either could say another word, they embraced and kissed long and hard. Onlookers walked by and smiled at the couple. They couldn't possibly know the true story.

Sy was anxious with curiosity but in the SUV he dared not ask questions. Mandy and Glenn sat in the back seat and held hands while he drove, but mercifully they refrained from kissing. Sy arrived at the Talbot house. Without ceremony, Glenn and Mandy briefly kissed and Glenn exited the SUV. Mandy moved into the front seat alongside Sy and they began the drive home.

12