No Ordinary Game Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, they didn't speak. Sy kept his eyes on the road while stealing glances at Amanda. It felt strange; even awkward. Amanda sat with her hands folded on her lap and looked straight ahead. She turned her head and their eyes met.

"I suppose you want to know what happened, Sy. I know you opened the photos so you know some of what happened."

She paused to gauge her husband's reaction. He seemed unperturbed but uncommonly quiet; distant, even. He had an unreadable expression on his face.

"You should know I still love you, Sy; that hasn't changed at all. I love you more than ever. There are so many thoughts in my head right now but I just keep coming back to that. I love you, Sy. Last night with Glenn hasn't changed that. Do you still love me?"

He answered her at once. "Yes, I love you more than ever, Mandy. I'm so relieved you're back. That was a difficult night. First thing when we get home? I'm taking you straight to bed."

For now, that was enough. This was the important thing: Their love was intact. There would be more talk, later.

***

Amanda turned the key, the lock opened with a 'snap', and Sy was free of his confining cock cage.

"Was it tolerable, Sy? Did it work? Tiffany said it would keep you on edge and horny all night. Did it?"

"It was comfortable enough to wear but mentally it nearly drove me mad," Sy replied, rubbing some life back into his flaccid cock.

"Did it make you think of me?" Mandy asked with a sly grin.

"Every damn second, Mandy, even in my sleep."

"Your cock has red marks." She took his semi-soft penis in her hand and played with it, squeezing and stroking it. "Is it sore?"

"No, not sore. Keep doing that, Mandy. It feels good."

"Hmmm, it still seems to work," she said, feeling it harden in her hand. "Do you think I'm going to let you have me now? I need another shower first. I took a quick one this morning but my hair feels filthy," Amanda said, stroking his penis to full hardness. She released his cock and turned toward the door but Sy stopped her.

"No. Take your off your clothes. Right now, here in the bedroom. I want to see."

Amanda sighed. "Okay, but I need to shower first." She peeled off her dress which left her standing in her bra and panties. Sy looked at his wife up and down. He noticed two hickeys on her upper chest and pointed to them.

"He marked you, I see. Now, take off the rest." His voice had lost its previous softness and Amanda eyed him warily. She unfastened her bra and slipped down her panties.

"Are you happy, now? Your wife is just fine, Sy."

"Turn around," Sy said. His voice sounded cold. She slowly turned for her husband. Sy noticed a red handprint on her right bottom cheek.

With startling quickness, Sy rushed her and pushed her backward onto their bed. He captured her wrists in one hand and extended her arms above her head. He used his weight to hold her down and with his free hand attempted to line up his cock with her entrance.

"Sy, wait! I'm too dirty!"

"That's so true, baby. You're a very dirty girl," Sy growled in her ear.

"Wait, Sy! I'm not sure my diaphragm is in position."

Sy stopped. "Take it out. Right now."

"Sy, I can't right now! It hasn't been six hours yet!"

"Glenn fucked you this morning, didn't he. When?"

"Just before you picked us up. It's been barely an hour!" Amanda panted.

"He came inside of you? Take it out, Mandy. Now."

He rolled off of her and she reached inside and pulled out the diaphragm.

"Sy, I'm sorry, Babe. It's been in all night and I don't know if it stayed in place. I just totally forgot in the heat of the moment. I screwed up."

Sy rolled back onto his wife and lined up his cock. Her labia were slick and puffy and he slid inside her with surprising ease. Was that Glenn's semen he was feeling! The very idea made him crazy with jealousy and he drove into her like a wild man.

"I'm gonna cum, Mandy! I'm gonna fill you up! I'm driving Glenn out of you!" he gasped, and with a shout, he ejaculated streams and streams of semen against her unprotected cervix.

***

Sy woke up to an empty bed. He could hear the shower running in the bathroom. Glenn had cum inside his wife this morning and she hadn't properly used her diaphragm! He was simultaneously outraged and excited beyond words.

This game will drive me mad!

Amanda reappeared with her hair wrapped in a bath towel. She was otherwise naked when she slipped back into bed.

"Wow! That was intense!" she said, kissing him.

"Mandy, do you want to keep doing this? Isn't this getting out of control?"

"It doesn't feel out of control to me, Sy. I like this game. We took some risks but isn't it exciting? I don't think there's much risk that Glenn made me pregnant this morning. The diaphragm felt okay when I pulled it out. And you flooded me! I'm positively dripping! You and I might have just made a baby! I'm very happy!" Mandy gushed.

"Did you enjoy your time with Glenn? Did he treat you well?"

"He treated me like a queen. I felt very safe with him." She paused and gazed at her husband. "Did you sleep with Tiffany last night? In her bed? You were wearing the same clothes this morning."

Mandy saw his face change. Her question had caught him by surprise and he shifted in bed uncomfortably before he answered.

"Yes, in her bed. It's a long story but I thought I had your permission because of what you wrote on the card. I trusted Tiffany like you said and I did what she wanted. She asked me to stay." He had shifted the blame and she could tell he was on the defensive.

Amanda frowned. "Well, I thought she'd just tease you about the cane. I told her to go ahead and use it if she could talk you into it. I didn't think she wanted to sleep with you. Was it nice?" Her last question surprised him.

"It was nice. I slept well."

Amanda detected his evasiveness. "What else, Sy? What aren't you telling me? Did she sleep naked? Were you naked, too?"

Sy looked down and away.

I can't lie to her. I have to tell her.

"Yes, she was naked. And Mandy? I was naked, too. And... and she had a key and she took off my cage and we had sex. I'm sorry, Mandy. It just sorta happened."

Amanda stared at her husband in open mouth disbelief. Could she trust no one? Had Tiffany already betrayed her? Would Glenn betray her, too? She knew her husband was a horn-dog but he had been locked in a chastity cage. Why had Tiffany let him out?

"Please try to understand, Mandy. They've got this special, sexy bedroom downstairs with mirrors and sound and lights and we both sorta fell under its spell. Tiff had a spare key and she let me out of my cage. After that, it just sorta happened."

"Sy, you promised me, no other women. Then, the first chance you get, you break your word with me! Didn't I do what you asked? Didn't Glenn do what you wanted? I made him stop and take pictures for you. We took time away from us to send you those pictures. And you didn't even answer me! Too busy fucking Tiffany, I guess. I'm calling Tiffany right now!"

"No, wait Mandy! It's not Tiff's fault. It's all my fault. She didn't make me have sex with her. Sure, she teased me. We had been teasing each other all night long. But I had the choice to say 'no' and I didn't. It's all on me. I'm sorry."

"Sy! Why do you always do this to me? You say one thing and then you do another! It's like I'm not important enough to you. You just take off on the weekend to go off with your buddies and leave me hanging. You say you'll be gone for an hour and you're gone for three, even four hours! I have to call you to find out what's going on and then you act all annoyed. It just doesn't seem fair! Glenn was something for me and you couldn't even keep your promise."

"Baby, you go running with Glenn and those other guys on the weekends, sometimes. Have I ever complained?"

Uh-oh. Wrong tactic. Win the battle but lose the war, he thought.

"I've never fooled around with Glenn on a run. Or with anyone else. Maybe that's gonna change, now!"

"Baby, I've never accused you of doing that."

"No, but you've thought of it! I know you're jealous of Glenn. And yet! You keep GIVING ME to him! And then you...you...you have sex with his wife! That's what you've wanted all along, isn't it? You don't want me! You want Tiffany! "

Sy stopped in his tracks. Amanda had a cold, hard look on her face. He tried to think of a comeback but realized this was no time for debate.

Sy pulled Mandy close. He wrapped his arms around his wife and held her while she cried.

"This is so crazy, Sy. I'm fucking my boss because you want me to and yet I know you're jealous. And then you go fuck his wife! What's happening to us? What are we doing?"

***

At the Talbot house

A few hours later they were met at the front door of the Talbot home by Glenn and Tiffany. Both looked contrite and apologetic. There was no hugging and kissing like last time. They sat in the living room and Amanda sat close to Sy on the sofa. Amanda had her say and there were apologies all around. Then, Tiffany spoke.

"Mandy, the game is always fluid and contingent. At times, it can seem like you've stepped into an alternate universe where normal rules don't apply. Remember, this is about sex and lust, not love. It's just recreational sex. It's just a chance to have some fun with each other. My advice is to roll with the punches like Glenn told Sy. Just enjoy it as it unfolds. I want everyone to have fun. No one tried to deceive you or hurt you last night.

"We have to be adaptable when situations change. Like with Brenda last night. She knows about you and Glenn but it's not a problem. She's a long-time friend of mine and also Glenn's former lover."

Amanda gasped. "Glenn's lover? And she knows about me and Glenn?"

"Former lover, Mandy," said Tiffany. "She guessed what was happening and I confirmed it when she pressed me for information. It's better she hears it from me and not ask around the office and get rumors started. That seemed to satisfy her. She wanted to know for sure but she promised to keep it secret and not torment you about it, Amanda. She's got her history with Glenn to keep secret. The situation is quite safe. She's happy for you but maybe a little jealous, too. I told her to keep her hands off Glenn while he's with you and she agreed. After all, she has her new boyfriend, Paul."

Amanda and Sy nodded their heads in agreement.

"I'm to blame, too," said Amanda. "I messed up my diaphragm with Glenn. I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I wasn't thinking. Pure lust, I guess, like you said."

"Amanda, there's one more thing. Do you have a little blonde friend with shoulder-length hair? Cute face?"

Amanda looked puzzled but Sy volunteered. "Jacqueline, I bet," he said. "I saw her there last night. She was dancing with a tall, younger guy with blond hair."

Tiffany told Mandy she had heard Mandy tell Glenn she wanted to 'quit dancing and fuck'. Amanda's hands went to her mouth.

"Oh, no!" said Amanda. "I didn't see her!"

"Well, she saw you and I'm sure she heard what you said. You had better call her and straighten this out," replied Tiffany. "She might gossip."

It was pure lust, Amanda thought. It made us do things we wouldn't normally do. She was 'in lust' with Glenn and Sy had fallen in lust with Tiffany. It sort of made sense.

***

At the office of Irene Mueller, Ph.D.

Dr. Irene Mueller sat back and listened with interest. In her thirty years of clinical practice as a psychologist she had heard many strange and unusual things, but this case was very unusual for many reasons. She kept copious notes on her notepad as her patient talked.

"So Amanda, to recap what you've just told me. Sy persisted in the face of your objections. You attempted to take control of the situation, in the ways we had discussed, and direct his fantasies exclusively for bedroom play. But Sy insisted you have real sex with your boss, Glenn. Is that right?" Dr. Mueller asked.

"Yes. Sy seemed impervious to logic like we were talking in a foreign language to each other. Finally, he wore me down and I agreed to do it," said Amanda. "So I went on a date with Glenn and we had sex. We've been on two dates so far, and we've had sex both times."

"So your boss, a powerful figure with an exceptional personality, has become your lover. And Sy? How is he taking this?"

"He's conflicted, I think, but he says he wants me to continue. It gets him excited. He waffles back and forth sometimes but he doesn't want me to quit."

"And you?"

"I don't want to quit. It's exciting to have a lover. And he's a very good lover."

"Amanda, it's not my place to tell you what to do. I can help you better understand yourself and give you the tools to make better decisions. But I'd be remiss if I didn't tell you that, in my experience, non-monogamous marriages often end in failure. Not always, of course, but more often than monogamous marriages.

"If you are going to do this, Amanda, you must learn to separate sex from love. When a new man makes love to you it makes you feel sensual and vulnerable. You will feel desired and it can feel like you're falling in love. For the sake of your marriage, you must keep your thoughts of your lover separate from the love of your husband. You have to be able to separate the two. It's the difference between lust and love. It won't be an easy task.

"That 'little bit of love' you told me about is sexual chemistry, Amanda. You and Glenn have it. It could bloom into love if you aren't careful. It doesn't matter that Glenn is twenty-six years older than you. Love can happen. Surely you know that."

***

At Amanda's kitchen table.

"So who's the guy I saw you dancing with last Saturday?" said Amanda. Jacqueline and Amanda, friends since middle school, were seated in Amanda's kitchen with a new bottle of wine.

Jacqueline took another sip of her wine. "His name is William and he's an electrical engineer from the UK. He's a cousin of one of my girlfriends. He's got a work visa for a year and he's in the USA to work for the power company. He's interested in long-distance electric power lines. Something like that. He just graduated from Oxford a year ago. He's kinda shy but I'm going to fix that."

"I can imagine," said Amanda.

"How about you? Who was that older, yummy looking guy you were dancing with?"

Amanda sighed. Here it comes, she thought.

"That was Glenn, my boss." Amanda looked at her friend and took a big sip of wine. This was going to require a backbone.

"Look, Jacqueline. I'll tell you everything but you've got to promise not to tell anyone else. Under pain of death!"

"Oooo! Sounds super-naughty! Are you fucking him like you said?" asked Jacqueline, loosened up from her wine.

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. And Sy knows about it, too. He's the one who started this," said Amanda.

Now I've done it! she thought.

Amanda spent the next twenty minutes filling in Jacqueline on how last night came about, and she didn't skip any details.

Jacqueline was giddy with excitement. "Wow, Amanda! And you did this all for Sy? Did you like it, too?"

Amanda smiled. "Yeah, I like it a lot. It's wild, like a roller-coaster ride with crazy ups and downs."

"You're so lucky, Amanda. You've got a jewel of a husband with a real kinky side, and a yummy boss who fucks you like a tiger. And with your husband's blessing, too! I should be so lucky."

"Start with the husband first, Jackie. Save the kinky stuff for later. And, yeah, we're gonna be doin' it again. I'm lovin' it."

"Oooo! Will you tell me about it? I'll keep it secret. You can trust me, Mandy."

"I know I can. Now, we've both got secrets to keep. You keep yours and I'll keep mine."

Jacqueline's face dropped and she suddenly became serious. "Mandy, you promised me you'd never tell anyone, ever. It's so embarrassing. I still think about it. I don't think I'll ever forget. Please don't tease me, not about that. Does Sy know?"

"I'm sorry, Jackie. That was insensitive of me, you know I'd never tell. Sy doesn't know about it but husbands and wives eventually share everything. If the subject comes up, can I tell Sy? He might ask, you know, and I can't lie to Sy. You know I feel bad about it, too." She reached for her friend and they held each other tight. Jacqueline began to cry.

"I didn't think it would still bother me but it does." She dried her eyes on her sleeve and smiled at Mandy. "You're the only one who knows, Mandy. Well, Mr. Avery knows but I haven't seen him in years. I guess you can tell Sy if you have to. I don't want to cause a problem between you and Sy. He's a good man. I've always envied you your husband and I can't seem to find one for myself. You've been my best friend forever and I know I can trust you. You've always stood by me. "

"Best friends forever, Jackie."

***

End of chapter eight. Thank you for reading and please leave a comment. I answer all my emails if you include a return address.



12