All Comments on 'No Ordinary Game Ch. 08'

by tennesseered

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Okay

Very erotic series until this chapter. This ending did not have a satisfying conclusion. It seems like TR lost his thread or just ran out of steam. Only two stars ⭐️ for this one, unfortunately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Uh Oh

I’m afraid this marriage is in trouble. No good can come from the path this couple is going down. Maybe TR can still save this shipwreck of a marriage.

SyzothSyzothover 3 years ago
Conflict

I believe conflict is the key to any good story.

We can hope that Sy and Mandy are going to have their "and they lived happily ever after", but we get invested in these characters because of who they are and what they experience on their journey. Why would we care about them if they didn't face turmoil or suffer from indecision? Why bother reading or writing about Sy and Amanda if everything is fine and dandy from beginning to end?

It's the conflict that keeps our interest and makes us care about Sy and Amanda, and there's definitely conflict--- and them some--- for the lead characters.

Do I hope Sy and Amanda get their happy ending? Yes! Do I hope their marriage falls apart, and Mandy leaves her husband for her older boss? No... but, just like in life, not every story has a happy ending.

And that's why I appreciate what these characters are going through... conflict!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
GREAT STORY

MORE..........DON'T STOP NOW

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

I have to say I expected more conflict over Sy fucking Tiffany. Like I said when it happens it was quite a twist an Amanda was adamant in earlier chapters that she couldn’t handle Sy with another woman. Interesting web that’s developing with others finding out. There’s only so many fingers to plug holes in the dam

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Really great writing but the relationship between the players is out of whack.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertennesseered@tennesseered
I hope you enjoy my stories. I'm an unschooled amateur fiction writer. I write about people and situations that I find interesting. I try to stay away from the usual thing. I post on Loving Wives because that's where the readers are. I moderate the comments on my stories. In ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES