No Ordinary Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, Mandy. You do that well and I should know."

She blushed. "Official business? Or are you here just to harass me?"

"Both. Brenda wants to talk with you. She's coming by in a few minutes with coffee, so sit tight." He kissed the back of his fingers and flicked them her way Italian style, turned and left.

Ten minutes later Brenda arrived with two coffees and a small cardboard box. "Dark French roast for you with cream and Splenda, and a kouign-amann for each of us. These are incredibly good, Amanda." She walked into Amanda's office and closed the door. "I got them at that new French bakery down the street."

"Ummm! These are good," Amanda said, taking a bite of kouign-amann with a sip of coffee.

"Nice office, Amanda," Brenda replied, looking around from her chair by the desk.

"Thank you, Brenda." The two office rivals appraised each other. This was Brenda's peace offering, Amanda realized.

"First, I want to apologize for being jealous of your success, Amanda. You have an MBA and I don't, and you've handled this job well. You deserved this job over me. Congratulations," Brenda said.

Amanda smiled. "Thank you."

"Second, Tiffany and I had a long talk. I was wrong. I always thought you had played around with Glenn to get this job. Now I know that isn't true. Again, my apologies. Third, Glenn is pretty good, isn't he?" She smiled at her younger boss.

Amanda thought for a moment and broke into a big grin. "Yeah, he is. I guess you know first hand, yourself. But it's our secret, right?"

"Of course, Amanda. Tiff filled me in and it's 'mum's the word', all around. No worries on that account."

The ice was broken and they chatted amiably about other matters until Brenda steered the conversation back to the subject at hand.

"Do you know about Glenn and Tiffany's house party next month? Are you going?"

"I know about it but I'm not sure if I'm going. It sounds pretty wild," Amanda replied.

"It is. You shouldn't miss it. Just come to watch, if nothing else. You and Sy can do as little or as much as you want, no pressure. Let Sy come and play, too. And take him out of that ridiculous cage. That was Tiffany's deal all along, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, all Tiffany's deal. She unlocked him and let him out, you know."

"So I heard. I also heard he rocked Tiffany's world," Brenda said with a laugh, and Amanda laughed, too. The memory of her anger had faded but not entirely.

"I'm not happy about that. That wasn't in our plans," Amanda said.

"My advice? Get over it and let him play. It's only fair, Amanda." Brenda took her last sip of coffee and handed Amanda a business card with a physician's name on it. "Go see this guy and get tested before the party. Sy, too. He's expecting your call. It's all unofficial, no records, and he won't charge you. He's a good guy and plenty kinky. His wife is nice, too."

***

Glenn stopped by her office again at the close of business. He closed the door but opened the Venetian blinds so others passing by could see him sitting in the chair opposite her desk.

"Everyone else has gone home. I want to discuss that little scare you gave me two weekends ago. About the diaphragm?"

"It's all good, Glenn. I had my period last week, right on time. Sorry if I scared you." She smiled at him and he let out a long, theatrical sigh.

"Whew!"

"Don't worry, Glenn. If I got pregnant it could be only you or Sy, no one else. And Sy has told me many times he'd raise any child I bear as his own. 'Pregnancy roulette' he calls it." She told him again how she wore a diaphragm with him and went bare with Sy. "Kinda kinky, I know, but we both like it. I can't take the pill so this is what we are doing."

"I think it's hot, Mandy. After you have your baby, can I be an honorary uncle?"

"Of course, Glenn. I don't think you have much to worry about, the odds are stacked 'way against you. But even the remote possibility of conception makes the sex hotter."

"You're a risk-taker, Mandy. I never realized that about you. It's a small, measured risk and not too reckless. I like it."

She shifted in her chair. This talk was making her feel warm and restless. I am reckless, aren't I? This is all so new for me, she thought.

"Did you and Brenda come to an understanding, Mandy?" he asked.

"We cleared the air, yes. She and I have a new understanding."

"Good. I want you two to be amiable colleagues; friends, even. You have a lot in common, you know."

Mandy eyed him. "You mean you, for instance?"

Glenn made a face. "That's been over a long time, Mandy. She and I are just friends, now. She and Tiffany, too. These things burn hot and fast, I know that, and then things tend to go back to normal. Right now I'm in love with a beautiful young woman and I can't get enough of her."

Mandy appraised her boss from across the desk. She put her elbows on her desktop and rested her chin in her hands, a sly smile on her face. "I know. It's a terrible problem, isn't it?"

"There's a solution," he replied, smiling back.

"Several, actually. But only one comes to mind right now. Check to make sure everyone's gone home," she said, glancing at the window. He opened the door, looked around, then closed and locked it. He closed the blinds and pulled a curtain across for privacy.

"We'll have to be quick," she said, kneeling on the carpet and unfastening his belt. "Don't get any on my clothes or my face. I want it all in my mouth."

"I've been hoping for this all day," he said, sotto voce.

"I should make you beg," she said. His pants fell to the floor and he unbuttoned the bottom few buttons of his shirt.

"I am begging, Mandy. You're good at this." He pushed his hips forward and his rigid penis touched her lips.

"Remember I told you I wanted a lot of practice? Let me practice on you but be quick, I need to get home," she said.

She grasped the base of his penis with one hand and tightly cupped his scrotum with the other. She laved his glans with her tongue and lightly suckled with her lips. Glenn wanted to thrust, she could tell. She held him back.

She stood and walked around her desk. "I almost forgot. I thought we might do this and I came prepared." She removed a small, white jar from a desk drawer and dabbed a finger inside. She removed something solid and white, then returned to kneel on the carpet before him. She rubbed her finger around his ridge and spread the oily substance over the head of his penis and down his shaft.

"It's coconut oil. You're going to love how it feels and it keeps me from getting a sore throat. It stains clothes so be careful." She wiped her hand on a hand towel and cupped his scrotum again, and grasped his hip with her other hand. Then, she took the full length of his penis into her mouth.

"Ohhhh, Mandy!" he hissed. She held him deep for long seconds and Glenn held perfectly still. He could feel the muscles of her throat caress the head of his penis. He suppressed a deep groan. "Gawd, Mandy, no one does that like you."

She pulled back from his shaft and watched it bounce with his heartbeat in front of her face. "Go ahead, Glenn. Do it to me the way you like. Let me get you off. Just don't muss up my hair."

He slipped a hand around the back of her neck, beneath her long black hair, and began to thrust. "I'm not going to last long, Mandy."

"Ummm-hmmm," she replied, urging him on with her hands.

"Can you take all of it?"

"Ummm-hmmm."

In five minutes he was panting and he warned her of his coming eruption. "I'm close, baby. Get ready."

"Ummm-hmmm."

Glenn hissed between his teeth and Mandy felt his penis swell and pulse. Then, warm ribbons of his cream flowed over her tongue and coated the inside of her mouth. He slowed his movements and she nursed his softening penis, extracting all of his semen as she swallowed.

"That was a lot," she said. She stood, wiped her mouth on the towel, and passed it to him. She straightened her clothing and checked her makeup while he collected his pants and tucked in his shirt.

"Thank you, Mandy. I feel properly devastated. Thank you, thank you," Glenn gushed.

"Well, thank you, lover. Now you've got me all horny. I'm going to go home and take it out on Sy."

Glenn's heart was still beating hard in his chest. "I want you again Mandy and I don't want to wait. It's been more than two weeks. How about tomorrow at my house, after work? I'll have you home early, well before eight."

"I'd like that," she replied.

"And how about again this coming weekend? A longer session? Say, Saturday night?" Glenn appeared hopeful but confident. He could hardly get enough of this sweet, young wife. And the slight chance of pregnancy only increased his desire.

Mandy smiled. "Perfect. I'll arrange it with Sy."

"No, don't tell him or he'll get whiney again. Do this instead. Tomorrow night, leave him something in the fridge for dinner and just before we leave, send him a text. Tell him you'll be a few hours late but back home before ten. He'll figure it out and it will drive him wild. That's what he wants, believe it or not. He wants you to wind him up and make him wild. Then come home early and see how he reacts. I won't wear you out because he's going to jump you the moment you walk in the door. We'll keep it short. We've got to think of him, too."

Mandy giggled. "You are so considerate of my husband. I like that."

"Something else, Mandy. Sy's been patient with us and it's time to let him watch. It's what he says he wants and we can't put him off any longer. Why don't we invite him to my house on Saturday? Let him watch us for half an hour and then send him out of the room. Then we'll have the rest of the night."

"Hmmm. I guess so, Glenn. Will Tiffany be there?"

"Yes, she'll be there. She can take charge of Sy . . . uhh . . . after you and I finish. I think you should let Tiff have her fun, too. She wants to play with Sy again. He gave Tiff a good seeing to, did you know that?"

"I know," Mandy replied, "Brenda told me this afternoon. 'Fucked her into next week', she said."

Glenn chuckled. "Trust Brenda to get her digs in. I know you don't trust her but she really does like you. Best of all, she can keep a secret."

***

Amanda arrived home and Sy greeted her at the door. She felt guilty because, after years of Sy's suspicions or perhaps his wishful thinking, she was walking in the door tonight with traces of Glenn's semen on her breath. She wasn't sure if she should tell him. It might be easier to avoid confrontation. But she also knew she couldn't keep secrets from her husband.

Sy kissed her on the lips and stopped. He seemed puzzled.

"Mandy, is there something you need to tell me? Did something just happen? Is that the reason you're home a half-hour late?"

She faced him and felt her face burning. She was unprepared but decided to tell the truth. It was the only way.

"Yes, Sy. Something happened. I had an impromptu meeting with Glenn in my office. And I . . . well, I think you know what I did. I mean, what Glenn and I did." She stared back at him defiantly but inside she felt weak. What have I done?

"You finally did it, didn't you?" He took a stride toward her to grasp her shoulders and pull her into himself. He kissed her hard on her mouth and she kept her mouth tightly closed. His tongue explored her teeth.

"Please, Sy," she whimpered, and she turned her face away.

"Please what, Mandy? I taste Glenn, don't I? You sucked him off, didn't you?"

"Yes." It came out as a squeak and she felt she might break into a thousand pieces.

Sy pulled his shaking wife close and buried his face in her hair. "So it finally happened. I can't believe it." He squeezed her tightly against himself and they rocked back and forth. "I don't feel like I thought I would feel. I thought I'd be crazy with lust but instead, I feel . . . I don't know how I feel. I feel protective of you. I feel . . . close to you. I feel like I just want to hold you."

"I'm sorry, Sy."

"No, Mandy. Don't be sorry. I pushed you to do this and you did it for me. And Glenn, too, I guess. We were all in on it. Let's go to bed. I just want to hold you."

They laid down together, fully clothed on the bed, and he pulled a duvet over them.

"Tell me everything, Mandy. Don't leave anything out."

She did and when she finished she asked him, "I did it for you but I guess I did it for me, too. Is this what you really wanted, Sy?"

"Yes, Mandy. It's been my fantasy for years and now that you've done it, it seems . . . almost ordinary. I feel calm but I'm conflicted. I'm happy but confused. It's going to take me a while to figure this out."

"Do you want me to stop, Sy? I can, you know. Just tell me."

"No, Mandy. Don't stop. We've just crossed a bridge together. Let's keep going."

***

After dinner, they read silently in the living room. Then, wordlessly, they prepared for an early bedtime. Under the blankets, Sy ran his hands up and down Mandy's smooth skin.

"Get this nightgown off, Mandy. I want to feel you, all of you." He explored her familiar body under the bedcovers. It was his wife, the same Mandy he had always known, but now she felt different. She had done something with another man without him knowing first, something profoundly intimate.

"Was it good, Mandy? Did you enjoy it?"

"I'm not going to pull any punches, Sy. Yes, I loved doing it and Glenn loved it. I want to do him again and I will unless you tell me to stop."

"Full speed ahead, Mandy. I'm getting over the shock of finding out, I think."

"Make love to me," Mandy whispered. "Now."

***

In the afterglow of their lovemaking, Amanda sighed and said, "There's something about me you don't know, Sy, and I think it's time I told you. It's about my past and after what's happened lately, it's time for me to confess. It involves Jackie, too, and I want to tell you about her secret problem. It's all related.

"First of all, I never wanted a boyfriend, even when I was a teenager. I had boys in high school take an interest in me but nothing serious. Just hand-holding and kissing is all. Even then I didn't want a boyfriend. I wanted a man."

Sy stared at his wife with rapt attention. "I know you have a thing for older guys. I've never asked you about your old boyfriends because you told me not to ask. But I would like to know."

"I've told you before I worked in a fancy lingerie shop downtown during college. But I never told you about Mister Avery. He was the owner. He was a nice guy and treated us girls well. He gave us discounts on merchandise but of course, I could never afford any of the high-end lingerie he sold. Anyway, Dad lost his job and it looked like I'd have to quit university and work full time. That's when I was a junior so I was twenty-one. Mister Avery found out I was quitting school and he offered me a deal."

"Oh no, Mandy! Is this what I think it is?" Sy said, alarmed.

"Sy, just listen. Mister Avery wasn't a creep even though he sold fancy lingerie. He was a nice guy and he looked after his employees. We were mostly young women and as far as I ever heard, he never took advantage of any of us.

"I asked him to increase my hours but he said he had a better idea. Instead, he hired me as his housekeeper. I moved out of the college dorm and in with him and that saved a pile of money. I had my own bedroom and Mr. Avery put a deadbolt lock on my door. He said it would make me feel safer at night. He let me use his second car. He paid for my tuition and gave me spending money. He said my education was too important to quit over money."

"What did your mom and dad think? They must have freaked out," Sy said.

"They did, at first. But Mom and Dad came over to his house and we all met in his living room and talked. Dad noticed the deadbolt lock on my door. I think that's what sold him," she laughed. "That, and my room had its own attached bathroom."

"Dad took me aside and told me I was a big girl and had to make my own decisions. He said he trusted me to do the right thing. He also told me to call home if Mister Avery took any liberties. I think Mom and Dad saw it as a good way for me to continue college. Anyway, I moved in with Mister Avery as a boarder. I signed a rental contract and everything."

"How old was this guy, Mandy?"

"I don't know. I guess he was probably in his early fifties."

"So, how did it go, Mandy?"

"It was great. I drove his car and I always had the money for gas. He wanted me to run his household which consisted of just him. He was a widower. He taught me how to plan meals and shop for food. I cleaned his house, cooked dinner, and studied at night. He helped me with school work and he was a good teacher. I was a business major and he was a businessman. He taught me the practical aspects of a business.

"We'd go grocery shopping and cook dinner together. He was a "foodie" and a good cook, and he taught me a lot about cooking. We even worked in the yard on the weekends. It was fun. He encouraged me to study and I got all 'A's. He helped me get a summer externship with Glenn's company and that led directly to my job. And my job led me to you. So, I owe Mister Avery a lot."

Why didn't you tell me about Mister Avery?"

"Because I was afraid you'd react badly if you knew everything and I knew you'd ask questions. Remember, our relationship was brand-new and I'd just moved into my own apartment. Over time it just seemed easier to keep Mr. Avery a secret. But now, after . . . well, you know . . . after Glenn and me . . . I think you should know. The whole story, I mean. Mister Avery and I were lovers."

"Lovers? You mean you had sex with him? Or did you fall in love with him?"

"We were never in love like you and me. We weren't lovers at first. But, eventually, we had sex but not that often. We slept together sometimes but not every night. Mostly not. Mister Avery said it would be better for me if I didn't sleep in his bed every night. So, maybe one or two nights a week I slept with him and we usually had sex. I wouldn't call it making love, not at first. It was mostly on the weekends like married folks," she said with a laugh. She kissed him and reached for his penis. It was rock-hard again.

"You like my story, huh,? Do you want to hear more?"

"Oh, Gawd yes, Mandy! This is the hottest thing ever!"

"Well, one night our friendship became sexual. I'd been working for Mister Avery for about six months. I knew he was fond of me but he'd always maintained his distance. He insisted all his employees call him Mister Avery and not Ed. He said it would be better for our working relationships. He always called me Miss Penney and never Amanda. He was formal with all the women who worked for him. He saw it as a good business practice, I guess. The formality helped keep our relationship secret, too.

"I had a college boyfriend for a while, Brandon, but he got too possessive and I broke up with him. Mister Avery didn't care for him, either. One night, late, Brandon came to the door drunk and obnoxious and demanded I go with him. I was scared but Mister Avery sent him away. Mister Avery kept me safe and I slept very well that night."

"Were you intimate with Brandon?'

"Let me finish this story first, Sy," she admonished. She began stroking his penis using a light, feather-touch.

"I guess after that I looked at Mister Avery differently. He was like Glenn, lean and strong, and he had that quiet confidence a lot of older guys have. I mean, he was an accomplished businessman. He owned a high-end lingerie store and had other businesses, too. I think he had money but he was frugal.

"One night, we'd had some wine with dinner. He rarely drank and at the time, I didn't drink at all. He had taught me how to make beef stroganoff. It's actually easy but it takes time to prepare. So, I guess we drank a little wine. There was something more between us that night. I could feel it and I think he did, too.