No Ordinary Game Ch. 09

Story Info
Amanda gets her way.
8.5k words
4.32
13.9k
18

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NO ORDINARY GAME, CHAPTER 09

A fictional story with cuckoldry. All characters are over eighteen years old.

Synopsis: Sy and Amanda are playing a dangerous game with her boss, Glenn, and his wife, Tiffany. This chapter can be read as a stand-alone story. There are plenty of details to fill in for past chapters. Enjoy.

***

The week after Amanda's overnight date with Glenn passed quietly. They tip-toed around their memories of the weekend and Sy felt a chill between them. Mandy seemed solicitous and distant, and a trace of formality drifted into their relationship. She's been overly cordial and polite, Sy thought. She's still mad about me and Tiffany. He didn't like the new distance between them but all he could do was ride it out.

On the next Saturday, one week after her date with Glenn, Sy resolved to break the logjam. They needed to decide the future of this dangerous game. After dinner dishes were loaded and the was dishwasher running, Sy poured two glasses of port and sat next to Amanda on the sofa.

"Mandy, I don't want to keep apologizing for what I did with Tiffany. I've told you I'm sorry enough times. We have other things to think about. We have to discuss the future. Do you want to keep this . . . uhh . . . affair going between you and Glenn?"

Amanda took a sip of port and looked at her husband's face. He looked uncertain but inquisitive. Amanda gave him a studied look. "Yes. I want to keep seeing him."

Euphemisms! Sy thought. 'Seeing him' meant having sex with him. Sy felt tendrils of dread creep into his chest to do battle with his excitement. I have to keep calm, he thought.

"Okay, Mandy. I'll go along with that. That's what we agreed to."

"It's what you asked me to do, Sy," she replied.

Sy paused. "Yes, I did ask you."

"You talked me into it, actually. I didn't want to do it. Remember?"

He took a deep breath. "Okay, I'm culpable, I'll admit it. But, can I ask you some questions?"

"Sure."

"Can you give me any more details? Like, what did you and Glenn do, exactly?"

Mandy was surprised by this sudden turn in the conversation. At least he hasn't told me to quit seeing Glenn. He's still into this, she thought.

"Sy, I've already told you everything I'm comfortable telling you. I stripped for Glenn and posed nude. You saw the pictures I sent. I suckled his penis like I said I would. We slept naked together. A few hours later, he woke me up and we had sex. Then he began to lick me out. It made me uncomfortable and I wanted him to stop but he kept going. And then, wow! I had the most amazing orgasms. Several of them."

"He . . . licked you out? After he had . . .?" Sy sounded incredulous.

"Yes, after he had finished in me. It was incredibly nasty. I tried to squirm away but he's so strong and he held me down. And he made me come, Sy. Over and over again, and I loved it. I never knew."

"Gawd, Mandy!" Sy was nearly breathless as he listened to his wife. What a depraved thing to do to her! Glenn was an animal!

"Glenn pulled me to the edge of the bed and tried to get inside me. He did but couldn't stay hard and he quit. He apologized for not being able to have intercourse again but we were both exhausted. We saved it for the morning and then he was just fine. Plenty hard. And then you picked us up. And then everything else happened."

'Everything else happened' meant finding out he'd had sex with Tiffany, Sy thought, wincing inside at how he'd disappointed his wife and made her mad. On the other hand, the sex itself had been good; outstanding, actually. I'd do Tiff again in a heartbeat, he thought.

"And that's all you're going to tell me? No other details?"

"That's all, Sy. Sex is between two people and too private to share in that kind of detail. Some things have to stay between me and my lover. But just so you don't worry, Glenn is a good lover and he treats me well. I have no complaints."

This was a far cry from his formerly reluctant wife. Is she falling in love with Glenn? Or falling out of love with me? Glenn must have done a number on her, he thought.

Shortly thereafter, Sy received a text message.

***

Glenn: Got time for a beer at that brewpub on Harrison? I have something fun for you to listen to.

Sy: Sure. Be there in thirty.

***

Glenn had the recording from his night with Mandy! The cold tendrils of fear fell away from his heart and his excitement skyrocketed.

Sy explained where he was going and Amanda just smiled.

***

Glenn passed the thumb drive across the table to Sy. "I had to edit it down so it's only about twenty-three minutes in all."

"What? Why did you leave out so much?" Sy asked.

Glenn sighed. "Mandy caught me. She found one of the recorders and made me promise to edit out any pillow talk. It's only the sex." He leaned across the table and lowered his voice. "You can hear her really well when she sucked my cock. I had the voice-activated recorder right next to her head. You'll love that part. And I ate her out and you'll hear her come like gangbusters. And there's some of us fucking in the morning. That's when she spotted the VAR. She wanted me to delete it. We went back and forth about it and she made me promise to keep it to twenty minutes, max. But I cheated and got you twenty-three."

He took a sip of his beer and grinned at Sy. He knew he'd pushed Sy's hot-buttons. Sy appeared shell-shocked.

"She knows about this recording? And she didn't stop you?"

"I went to bat for you, Sy. I told her you had to get something out of this, too. She finally agreed but wanted me to use discretion. I made sure you got some of the best stuff, though. And it's all good!"

"What about the rest of it?"

"Sorry, Sy. Lover's promise. I kept it but she made me promise not to share it with you. My advice? Don't push her about it. She was pissed enough already and I took some grief for you. I know she's dragging her feet about letting you watch. You don't want to make her mad, that will just make things worse."

Glenn leaned back in his chair and took another sip of beer. A wide grin spread across his face. "Sy, you stud. What did you do to my wife? She said you fucked her into next week! Those were her exact words."

Sy's face burned but he broke into a big smile. "Yeah, I guess I did. It was crazy. I hope you aren't mad."

"No, not mad, not at all. I'm impressed, Sy! She's had that fantasy of being forced for years. We've played around with it but what you did topped them all. Then you banged the hell out of her in the middle of the night. She's still talking about that. And the next morning? You tried to do her again! Tiff is a tough cookie but you've broken right through her ice-shell. Kudos, dude."

They were smiling, drinking beer together, and telling each other how good sex had been with the other man's wife. The incongruity was not lost on either of them. Life was good.

***

Sy put down his computer earphones and took a deep breath. Glenn had not merely made a recording, he had produced an aural masterpiece.

The recording opened with the rustling sounds of lovers in bed with close, intimate breathing. It was as if a microphone had been placed between them to catch their every nuanced sigh and moan. It made the hair on Sy's neck stand up.

"Your cock feels good, Glenn."

"You like this cock?"

"God, yes!"

"Where does it feel good, Mandy?"

"Right where it is, in my pussy! C'mon, you're just teasing me. Fuck me some more! I wanna come again!"

Sy paused the recording. What an eye-opener, to hear his wife talk like that! Glenn had mixed up the order of things to heighten the impact, he realized. Diabolical bastard! Sy caught his breath and put his earbuds back in to listen to more.

The tell-tale slapping sounds of fucking. A moan followed by panting. Gentle, feminine whimpers, a gasp, and the dulcet sounds of his wife urging her lover on. Her words were disjointed but conveyed her passion for her lover.

"Do you . . . uhhh . . . please? Yeah! Just like that. Ohhh!" Then murmurs and soft, indistinct conversational whispers. And laughter, too. Their shared laughter went straight to his heart and made his chest collapse under the weight of it. But he couldn't stop listening.

"I think so . . . Yesss!"

Their voices were muffled and hidden in the sounds of their vigorous sex. The microphone had been pushed back from the action and Sy's eavesdropping pushed further away. He heard indecipherable whispers and murmurs, rustling bedclothes, and the wet sounds of bodies moving together. These were the sounds of lovers sharing what would always be theirs alone, private and hidden. Sy felt sharp pains of anxiety as he listened to his wife. He had lost a part of her he could never get back. Now, she was a woman with hidden depths and erotic secrets, all of them concealed from her husband.

He stopped the recording and put down the earbuds again. Listening was just too painful. Hot as hell but painful. Sy heard Mandy giggle from the living room and he could hear her talking to someone on her phone. He got up to eavesdrop and moved silently toward the living room. She was hunched over on the sofa, speaking in hushed tones into her phone, and he strained to hear what she was saying.

" . . . I think he's still listening to it . . . yeah, a couple of times, at least."

" . . . no. I don't think so."

"Yeah. Now I know why people fuck for hours."

Glenn! It must be. Sy heard the smile in her voice and listened to her soft replies. Her little giggles were like arrows aimed straight to his heart.

" . . . like a dam broke, baby. In me."

She giggled again and the sounds pierced him anew.

" . . . I don't know. Soon, maybe."

" . . . yeah, tomorrow. Me, too. Bye."

Sy walked into the room and he didn't feel like hiding anything. "Was that Glenn, Mandy?"

Mandy looked up and smiled but Sy saw a flash of guilt cross her face. "Yeah, that was Glenn. Were you listening to us?"

"I caught a little of the last part."

"You shouldn't eavesdrop, Sy, it's not polite. Did you listen to our recording? Isn't it hot?"

"You've heard it, too?" Sy replied, surprised.

"Yeah. Glenn gave me a copy today at work. That was a sneaky thing he did but now I'm glad he did it. It's like reliving it all over again. Super-hot!" she said, dramatically fanning her face. "Did you like it?"

"I liked it," he said. "Yeah, I guess I did. I don't know what I think."

"Sy, it's just good, hot, sweaty fun, that's all. Sit here with me," she said, patting the sofa.

She kissed him and held his hands. "Thank you for letting me have a lover, Babe. Glenn is perfect for me but I'm not in love with him. He's just a friend . . . a friend I have sex with. And I want to be totally honest, Sy. I love the sex. It's intense and real. Can you hear that in the recording? I was embarrassed to hear myself but now I'm glad you know . . . I mean, how I am with my lover." She kissed him again and snuggled against him.

"It's hot, Mandy. But it's upsetting me."

"I understand but think of it like this, Sy. It's super-hot and intense, and it's very real. It's like that eighties heavy metal music you listen to. Or a good movie. Intense and real, but only temporary. When the music ends or the movie ends, it's over. It's the same way with me and Glenn."

He held her close and they kissed again. "I guess I worry you might like it too much, Mandy."

"I do like it, Sy. I like it a lot. But you know what I was thinking about Sunday morning? I was waiting for you to pick us up at the hotel and I wanted you. I was tired of that guy and I was ready to come home. Home to you and no one else. Sure, we'd had sex over and over and we'd had a great time. But the fun was over and I wanted you. You're the man I love."

She pulled back and scanned his face for signs of anger or anything else. Nothing. Sy was listening with rapt attention.

"When we drove home, I had to sit with Glenn in the back seat, Sy. You understand, don't you? I owed it to my lover to finish my date with him. But when it was over and he had left, I sat upfront with you. You're the one I love."

"That did kind of bother me, Mandy, you sitting with him in the backseat. I felt alone like I'd been abandoned. But I guess I understand."

She kissed him again and put her lips to his ear.

"Glenn fucks good, Babe. Real good. But you do me better. I'm one-hundred percent certain I'm not in love with him and I never will be. I'm in love with you."

"Mandy, when you talk like this it drives me crazy. I know you love me, at least I know at an intellectual level. And I love you at the deepest level I know. But in those deepest levels, I want you to have the best sex any wife can have. Sex with your husband and with your lover. But it hurts."

"I know, Sy. That's one of the reasons I love you so much. This is your sacrifice for me, your gift. You want this for me and I do it for you." She pressed her forehead against his, an old sign of their love and commitment. "You and me, we're a team, Babe. This is our gift to each other. Together, we can make this work."

"Together, Mandy. You and me." But he still felt uncertain.

They kissed and paused, foreheads still touching. Mandy said, "I'm going to see him again. You know that, right?"

"I know you will, Mandy. It kills me to say this but I want you to see him again. But not so soon, I'm not ready yet. Let's put this on hold for a little while longer. This shouldn't be our whole life, something we do twenty-four-seven, three-sixty-five. I want our regular life most of the time."

"Babe, this is our regular life. This is what you wanted and I gave it to you. Don't you think I sacrificed for you that first time? Didn't I tell you we were going to do it a lot, like newlyweds? You've got to let me enjoy this. It's my turn and I want to experience this gift you've given me. Please don't take it away again like you did before."

Sy felt momentarily abashed. Three weeks ago he hadn't been able to control himself during Mandy's first time with Glenn. He had broken his agreement with Mandy and called her home before she was finished. She hadn't let him forget it.

"Mandy, I can't describe these feelings I have when you're with Glenn, this jealousy and anxiety . . . even fear and anger. It's a jumbled mess and I don't want to complain about it because it makes me the victim and I know I'm not."

Sy looked expectantly at his wife and saw her wearing an odd expression. What is she thinking? "I need a little more time to process this. Do you understand, Mandy?"

"I understand you, Sy. You're addicted to the thrill, just like me. You like the danger of losing me to Glenn. You like the excitement of waiting for me to come home when I'm with my lover. But now that I've started I don't want to wait again. I like being the temptress. I like the attention he gives me. I like to drive him crazy and he does get crazy. And you know what else I like? I like to fuck."

Her words shocked him anew. What has happened to my shy, little wife?

She kissed him hard and he felt her fingernails dig into his skin. He gripped the back of her head and kissed her back equally hard. He released her and stared into her eyes. He felt his arousal skyrocket.

"You've been a nasty little fuck-toy for your boss, haven't you? You liked undressing for him, didn't you? I heard you do it. You liked being his slut."

"I loved it. I wanted him to see me naked and to know me, all of me, inside and out. He fingered me, you know. With me standing naked in the middle of the room with the lights on. I was such a good slut for him. He made me come standing up and I doubled-over and he had to catch me. He eats pussy good, too."

"You sucked his cock. I heard you do it."

"Yes, I did. I made love to his cock as I'd promised. I asked him to fuck my mouth and he did. Did you hear me ask him? Did you hear me beg for his cum? I told him I wanted his cum but he kept teasing me, slowing down and stopping, then starting again. I had to beg for his cum and he loved it. He came like a Texas flood and I slurped it all down. I thought I'd killed him."

They stood, eyes locked, and undressed. Mandy pulled Sy onto herself on the sofa.

"Fuck me like he did. Do me hard. Make me feel it."

"I'm gonna fuck you my way, you dirty little slut. I'm gonna enjoy each thrust and make it last." He lined up and pushed. She was wet and puffy and he slid right into her.

"No, you won't. You won't last, Sy. He fucked me hard and drove me out of my mind and he lasted a long time. You're going to come in a minute." He drove hard into her and pushed her head into the corner of the sofa, up against the armrest and sofa back. She squeezed him hard inside of her.

"Uhhh! You nasty little cunt, squeezing my cock. Did you do that for him?"

"I did everything for him and he loved it. How do I feel? Can you tell he's been in there? Did he stretch me out?" She was panting hard and moving with his thrusts.

"No. You're tight as ever. I'm going to stretch you out with my baby," Sy grunted.

"Go ahead, knock me up, fill me up! My diaphragm is out!"

Mandy arched her back and met his thrusts. "Is that all you've got? Give it to me!"

Sy reached behind her and slapped her ass, hard. "Do you like it rough, you little bitch?"

She laughed. "Go on, spank me as hard as he did. Teach me a lesson with your massive cock! Do you like it up there? Deep in my pussy where he fucked me? He came deep. Can you feel him on your cock? I'll bet he's still in there."

"Shut up, you slut." Sweat was dripping from his face onto hers. He leaned down and licked his sweat off of her face with the broad flat of his tongue.

"I licked Glenn's face like that after he ate me out. I could taste both our juices on his skin," Mandy said.

Sy slowed his thrusting. "And you liked that? That's just plain nasty."

"I liked it. I didn't want him to do it at first but now it's my favorite thing. I love it."

"Fuck! That is so nasty!" Sy resumed thrusting, slower this time.

"What's the matter, Sy? Too close to cumming? Afraid I'll make you lick me? Make you lick it all up? Maybe I will. Do you know what else he did? He licked my ass. He pushed my knees back and licked me from stem to stern. It drove me wild."

"Oh! Oh, FUCK! I'm gonna cum!" Sy gasped and howled. His thrusting became hard and erratic and he collapsed onto his wife, covered in sweat.

"Keep your cock inside me, Babe. Put a pillow under my hips while I lift." They took an awkward moment to reposition, an athletic feat with Sy still inside of her.

"I want your seed to stay inside me. I want to give you the best chance."

"Do you want me to lick you, Mandy? I will if you want me to. I'll do your ass, too."

"Not now, Sy. Save it for another time. I want to think about the baby you just put into me."

***

At the office.

Glenn stopped by Amanda's office mid-morning.

"Knock-knock."

"Glenn. What a surprise," she said, standing up and walking toward him. She stopped and he took a long moment to look her up and down. She looked over his shoulder, saw no one in the outer office, and did a pirouette.