No Ordinary Game Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He smiled at me differently and I might have been acting a little flirty. We were clowning around in the kitchen. I knew what he was thinking 'cause I was thinking the same thing. I think we were both horny. Anyway, nothing more was said and we went to bed at the usual time. Remember, we had separate bedrooms and I always locked my door.

"I woke up in the middle of the night because I had to pee. I got up to use the bathroom and I heard him up, too. I heard him pee and for some reason, it made me horny. It made me think of his penis, I guess. That was months after I had broken up with Brandon and I must have been pretty horny. I got back into bed but I couldn't sleep. I laid in bed for a long time thinking. I wondered if he was thinking about me? I was in that dreamy half-state, not awake but not asleep, either.

"It's funny, I didn't think much about it, I just did it. I got up and pulled my nightgown over my head. I opened my bedroom door as quietly as I could.

"I was standing naked in the hallway. I remember it felt amazing! It was dark but he might have opened his door anytime and caught me naked. We'd never done anything sexual. He'd never held me or kissed me goodnight. I wondered, would he want me? Was he too old?

"He'd never hit on me, even once. Was I invading his privacy? Would he be angry? I stood outside his door for the longest time. I listened but I couldn't hear anything. I finally got up my courage and slowly turned his doorknob. I was very quiet. My heart was beating in my ears. When I crept into his room there was just enough light to see him sleeping on the far side of the bed."

Mandy stopped. "Sy? Are you sure you want to hear this? Will it upset you? Do you like what I'm doing to you . . . down there?" She continued stroking his penis and fondling his scrotum.

"Oh, yeah! This is so hot! Keep going, I want to hear it."

"Well, remember, I was naked and turned on like crazy. I stood by his bed and looked at him for the longest time. Then I slipped into bed and lay very still. He was breathing quietly like he was asleep. The bed felt cold but I could feel his body heat and I wanted to move toward him. I was trying to decide what to do next when he spoke to me! I about jumped out of my skin!

"'Miss Penney, I heard you come in,' he said. I was startled but I knew what I wanted. I wanted him and I wanted his cock! It was like I was in a dream. It didn't seem real."

Mandy gripped Sy's penis more tightly and began stroking faster. She smeared his pre-cum over his cock-head and heard his breathing quicken.

"I scooted right over to him and put my arms around him and started kissing him like mad. He did the same back to me. His hands were all over me. He slipped a finger inside me and finger-fucked me. I was so wet!

"He said, 'Is this what you came for, Miss Penney?' and I said 'yes'. That's all we said to each other. He rolled on top of me and I spread my legs for him. He wrapped his arms around me and fucked me like crazy. I came right away, hard, and over and over again. He lasted a long time, not like Brandon, and it was so intense it was almost scary. Finally, he came inside me and squeezed me so hard I could barely breathe."

"Oh, fuck, Mandy! I'm almost there! Keep going!" Sy gasped and his body shuddered.

She flipped back the covers and took the head of his penis into her mouth. She continued to jack his shaft and watched Sy clench his eyes shut. His body stiffened and he let out a shout. Streams of warm semen shot from his penis and into her mouth. Her head bobbed eagerly and she sucked until he let out a long sigh. She released his cock and swallowed. She licked her lips and wiped the back of her hand across her mouth.

"That was fun," she said.

"Fuck, Mandy!" Sy gasped, breathless. "How do you do that? You wiped me out!"

He breathed heavily and Mandy came up to kiss him. "Taste me, Sy. I swallowed most of it but I want you to have some, too."

They rested together until they'd caught their breaths.

"Mandy, is that story true?"

"It's true, Sy. And this is where Jackie got involved. I moved out half-way through my senior year and got my own apartment, and Jackie took my housekeeping job with Mr. Avery.

"Jackie had the idea of putting on private lingerie modeling parties by invitation to only select customers. They were done confidentially after hours in the store. Jackie and I and a few other girls modeled for these well-to-do older men and we sold a lot of merchandise. Mister Avery was happy and we were well paid. Our private customers were good tippers.

"Jackie got involved with one customer, a lawyer who was going through a divorce. Long story short, his wife found out about their affair and blackmailed her husband and Jackie. His wife was a lawyer, too, and well connected. She found proof her husband had paid Jackie and she got Jackie charged with prostitution, a felony! Jackie was assigned a public defender and she pleaded guilty to avoid a prison sentence. She got a suspended sentence but she spent a weekend in jail and it was awful. It was a put-up deal, totally rigged against Jackie. Mr. Avery couldn't do much because he had to protect his businesses. Anyway, now Jackie has a felony conviction on her record and it's been impossible to get rid of it. They say getting it expunged will require more money than she has.

"Jackie later had a fiance but when he found out about the prostitution conviction, he dropped her. She's had trouble finding good jobs. And now she's got something going with this new guy from England, William, and she's terrified he'll find out and drop her. It's really wrecking her life and I want to help."

"Maybe we can help, Mandy. We've got money now. And you know what else we've got?"

"What, Sy?"

"Tiffany."

***

End of chapter nine. Thank you for reading. Please vote and leave a civil comment.